It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the End of the World - as we know it...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Whatever your faith or belief system, here's hoping the world doesn't descend into chaos.

Actually.......... Chaos is the only thing that can save us.

Hear me out.

TPTB have spent decades maybe centuries trying to manipulate and control the masses. They thrive on order. Look around you, all the rules western civilization imposes on the masses is an attempt to control chaos. Nature is chaos incarnate.

We all exist in a natural state of chaos. Order is death and chaos is life. TPTB would love nothing better than a word populated by zombie slaves they can control. That's order. Most people have been brainwashed to think order is the savior of humanity when in fact it is what will enslave us.

Our only hope is for things to get so out of control that even the PTB have to run and hide. Which they have prepared for. Do not fear chaos, fear order. It is the harbringer of death and enthropy.

You may not agree but you can't deny the truth. In chaos you are free but with order you have no choice but the choice your allowed to have. And that's not freedom.

A star for you for thinking clearly without panicking. A lot of posters here cannot think clearly because they let fear rule them. If you are in fear, you cannot think clearly and all you can think of are doom and gloom scenarios. If we want change, we need to destroy the old systems first. That is what's happening now.
edit on 29-1-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks for the comprehensive perspective, Fly! F&S.
I'm going to watch a little closer, now that it's a little more public knowledge Hezbollah
and the IDF are probably using the same play book. It could indeed turn into a much
uglier game soon, if Iran's navy steams over to Egypt's front door while there's a row
in their kitchen... and who's to say the allies of Israel will stick with them this time?

I have a little engram, a monochromatic tattoo on my brain from a very early age: of
a fierce, brave, well armed fellow with some very sharp exotic steel called a
Persian. To not immediately also mention smart and creative-- apologies, effendi.
We Turks know you well. May the object lesson for the rest be more merciful. unknown

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This stuff is likely to spread to WW3.Because muslims leaders refuse to listen to anything and autocrat dicatorship is spreading.North and South Korea war may happen.All ready in Iraq and Afghanistan and Israel may attack Iran.Hezbollah has taken over government control of Lebanon,Sudanese conflict is still shaky.Mexican drug violence is out of control.Pakistan is very unstable government,al-qeada is stll going to attack again.Economic Crisis is very bad in Europe and may get worse in the U.S.Egyptian crisis is yet another thing on top all of this.Yemen is turning into al-qeada training ground.China may get invovled in the North and South Korea conflict.
All this stuff seems to spell WW3.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

The police in egypt are anything but innocent. They are brutal to the people.It is one of the many reasons for the present problems.I was watching day before yesterday when they showed up and started breaking heads. This is when things got ugly until then things were mostly peaceful.When the army showed up the police ran away and things settled down.You could clearly see that the people respected their military,giving them food and drink,slapping them on the back ,hugging and kissing them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think Canada is the best country to survive this global meltdown.

We have a third the population of Egypt

We have the 2nd most land in the world

We have access to 40 percent of the world's fresh water

We have the only high grade uranium on the planet

We have oil sands that don't create oil spills

We have a very sustainable economy and our resource rich nation will only prosper in the 21st century

We will be the reason America lives because we can sustain there people and there resource needs

All we have to do is stop importing from across the seas and work within North America

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You ask "could the world be ending based on what your religion says." Yea, it is,every event has happened,up into the event,in the section revelation,here is that event-two men dressed in sac cloth,will die and come back to life after three days,they willl be refused bariul and after they rise from the dead and go straight to heaven,the witnesses will be scared.
Well,that event may be happening now,on the news i seen a guy dressed in all black get shot in the head,with a real bullet and died in the streets.
Now,in the bible they use sac cloth to describe the color tone black.

And you say that that one group the "pcb'"? im not sure if that's the group,but you say they want to make it look like biblical events are happening,well the biblical events i have seen could not be man made. For example they say the moon will turn to blood,and during an eclipse,the moon turned red.

Now,i am not going to go into detail about all the biblical events that just happened,but to answer your question "do you think the world could be ending" my answer is yes,i have seen the biblical events that happen at the end of times in the part of the christian bible titled revelation

Now,not only is it awesome they happened,but they happened in the exact order teh bible states they will.
And if their is a person out their that didnt notice these sighns, I am sorry you werent a true christian,while biblical events where happening. They just dont happen every day.
edit on 29-1-2011 by miracleretiree because: for easier reading.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Do you have sources?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by VI0811

It's clear to anyone who pays attention to global news that the current events in the Middle East may well represent the start of some major conflict in that region, which could overspill and impact the rest of the world - in terrible ways we almost dare not imagine.. Doomsayer I'm not, but neither am I unschooled in Eschatology or unobservant of the horrendous nature of international politics. Whether or not people believe in a religious interpretation of what's going on, there are suggestions that certain groups pull strings to reflect prophecy, as part of a control agenda..

I suppose its just a matter of time before WW3 starts.

And when the SHTF you will all suffer as they did in WW1 and WW2. Those that hope for it should understand the pain that you will have to indure when lost ones are family and death is your friend.

As the ever lasting Yoda once said: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
edit on 29-1-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

Smacking myself in the head for replying yet again, but I couldn't resist this one.

1. The moon turns red every single time there is a lunar eclipse.
2. The signs of revelations did not happen in the order in which they state.
3. The signs of revelations happen almost every decade if not annually

My questions are as follows where is wormwood? When did the sun turn black while the moon was red? When did the "Earth Shake" sorry but earthquakes in a remote location do not count as this is not the earth. When did the powerful hide in there caves shaking at the power of god himself. For that matter who is god? Have you met him? Did you personally know Jesus Christ? Do you even know he existed? Sure there is the shroud but do we truly know it was Jesus? People were killed in that way every single day in those times. Did the rivers turn to blood? I seriously give up. I am taking a break from this site I believe.

I am surprised some of you haven't taken to the streets with sandwich boards screaming the end is near. FFS I will be glad when next year comes around and this cycle can start again, but at least I will have the honor of saying I told you so.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

I can see Toronto from Olcott.I'll be walking north after the doo-doo hits the fan.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I have to argue for ordered chaos. A system which is still ordered and yet chaotic. I'm an architect major so I've been looking into all those things. (You'd be surprised how government and architecture are related). You must have order. And yet, you must have chaos. I've got a few ideas for this, but ultimately There has to be rules and order with chaos. The American government was set up for this way. But since the early 20th century we have sought order and gone against chaos

Then again, there is also the Ahscrewit method of Tesla. Make a world union in charge of the military and all nations in charge of the people. The government has no armies to force its ways, and the Word Union has all the armies but no way to use them. The World Union can only use the army to remove leaders and governments seeking more power and order. Make the World Union a police state without a nation, where everyone is a snitch and a power hungry animal, and awarded for it, but they cannot actually use any of that except to further assault the government and snoop at things. You let the psychopaths have their fun in a responsible way. The nations of the world have no choice but to govern their own people. They cannot do anything outside their own borders or the World Union attacks. The World Union is a self-consuming cannibal predator government seeking only to destroy the very thing it is: ultimate power.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Wow what a great idea. Only a great mind could have thought of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I think Canada is the best country to survive this global meltdown.
We have a third the population of Egypt
We have the 2nd most land in the world
We have access to 40 percent of the world's fresh water
We have the only high grade uranium on the planet
We have oil sands that don't create oil spills
We have a very sustainable economy and our resource rich nation will only prosper in the 21st century
We will be the reason America lives because we can sustain there people and there resource needs
All we have to do is stop importing from across the seas and work within North America

What about Australia??
We are further away from trouble and are selfsupporting also..
We have all the resources needed though I'd rather see uranium left in the ground..
Up North we get enough rain in a few weeks to last the whole county all year if storage was arranged..
Hopefully there will be a few safe havens if TSHTF..
New Zealand would be another maybe...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Here, a page from my portfolio, albeit an early draft with some spelling errors. Have a good read:

img841.imageshack.us...

PM me if you'd like to know more. Architecture isn't just about buildings. It's also about the end of the world as we know it lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately, what we are seeing here is the beginning of Islamic revolution. The aim being a universal caliphate with Turkey as the leader, a neo-ottoman empire for want of a better world.

Have a look at this map at the countries included.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f1dc856139e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

This is a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

A vast majority of people in America, and the Jews in Israel, and other nations practice and preach the doctrine of Humanitarianism, which is defined in the old dictionaries as: " 1. The distinctive tenet denying the divinity of Christ; also, the system of doctrine based upon this view of Christ. 2.a. The doctrine that man's obligations are limited to, and dependent alone on, man and human relations. b. The doctrine of Saint Simon that man's nature is perfectible through his own efforts without divine grace." (Websters New International Dictionary, 1928)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A most interesting proposition.I understand what your proposition is saying.But I don't see how it can work when people can make their own weapons and still fight each other.Sadly it's in human nature to fight.And how do we keep the psycopaths out of the general population.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Unfortunately, what we are seeing here is the beginning of Islamic revolution. The aim being a universal caliphate with Turkey as the leader, a neo-ottoman empire for want of a better world

I see it as people fighting against a corrupt Government that is robbing them of their countries wealth while stamping on their freedom...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well, I would ask you what your opinion is? Do you think this would be a good thing, or a bad thing>

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join