It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the End of the World - as we know it...?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Unfortunately, in chaos will come death - for the weakest and most vulnerable first. That includes children, disabled people, the elderly and anyone whose mind cannot cope with the devastation.

In a post-apocalyptic scenario, women would become the literal slaves of vicious men, who will band together like dogs to hunt, kill, steal and gain/defend territory.

So I stand by my assertion, that we should hope the world doesn't descend into chaos. While some form of freedom may come if the PTB up and leave, that freedom will mainly be at the cost of a generally decent and safe standard of living for the majority. There would be isolated pockets of sanctuary, building collaborative seed societies, but the overall state of affairs would be terribly negative and unstable.

With order comes planting and harvest, labour and production, care and provision, leisure and love. Such order as society represents is only negative when controlled by negative people. Order is the friend of the Universe, for Chaos unbridled would lead to Annihilation.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Then there's no questioning the fact if Egypt is F****** up, then something is going to happen world wide regardless...Star for you

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think that this could all lead up to the 7 year peace treaty mentioned in Revelation. From that moment on 7 years, and the Earth is bye bye.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by wavemaker

Unfortunately, in chaos will come death - for the weakest and most vulnerable first. That includes children, disabled people, the elderly and anyone whose mind cannot cope with the devastation.

In a post-apocalyptic scenario, women would become the literal slaves of vicious men, who will band together like dogs to hunt, kill, steal and gain/defend territory.

So I stand by my assertion, that we should hope the world doesn't descend into chaos. While some form of freedom may come if the PTB up and leave, that freedom will mainly be at the cost of a generally decent and safe standard of living for the majority. There would be isolated pockets of sanctuary, building collaborative seed societies, but the overall state of affairs would be terribly negative and unstable.

With order comes planting and harvest, labour and production, care and provision, leisure and love. Such order as society represents is only negative when controlled by negative people. Order is the friend of the Universe, for Chaos unbridled would lead to Annihilation.

Make no mistakes- Revolutions and Apocalypse are entirely different matters, as different as chalk and cheese.

Revolutions are events whereby Man has control. In Apocalypses, events are out of Man's control.

The current chaos you see in the ME revolutions are controlled events. No man will seek for chaos, but when he sees himself and his future generations doomed, chaos is a meaningless word to him, for he and his generations are already doomed if he continues to do nothing.

In time, espacially with MASS uprisings, sanctioned by the masses, there will be little that marauding bands of evil doers can do, as the community will readily pounce upon them enmass and tear them limb to limb. Each small community will be responsible for their security.

Overtime, order will come and have to come. No civilised human will want to live alone, and would need others to band and build a better society with better defined rules to live.

And that is the purpose of revolutions around the world today, long hamstrung by the rich and powerful elites.

It is only natural that there will some who will be apathetic, or fear the resulting disorders. But mass uprisings is never forced upon like conscriptions for military service. It is based upon the free will of one, and each responsible for their own lives.

Some will die, but many more others and their loved ones will live. Those who are cowardly, who chosed to hide, will not be blame, but will never be left behind as well once order comes. They had done no crime. But they will be haunted for life by their apathy, akin to standing by the river doing nothing , watching someone drown when he could have had lend a helping hand to save another.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Everything that is going on is being orchestrated by 'interests' who think that they are doing God a service, but in reality they are 'of the spirit of antichrist'. They have worked very hard to make it look as though they are representatives of the Jesus the Christ, but in reality EVERYTHING that they do violates the true ten commandments of the Most High God, and the two other commandments given by Christ himself, which reaffirm the ten commandments. Everything they do does not represent the 'doctrine of Christ'. This may offend them, and all those in other religions who worship other gods, goddesses, or who don't worship any god at all, but this is the truth.

spot on, I was deceived and thought I was standing up for truth and justice, but this spirit of rebellion, violence, and revolution, as has been recently revealed to me, is not the answer! We need God to help us as this battle is not primarily a battle which originates on this plane, it is a spiritual battle that manifests in the physical realms. Pray, fast, repent and turn from your sins. I can confirm that the rebellious spirit absent God is the spirit of the Antichrist. It is also clear that the revolutions and rebellions are the punishment for our sins, transgressions, and obstinance in the face of carelessly dismissing Gods generous gift of salvation through His Son Jesus the Christ. Tell Jesus you're sorry for the ways you have been insensitive to His suffering and sacrifice, thank him for what He has done, and pray that as many can be saved as possible. Many will be saved through these woes. Praise be to God!

p.s. God is angry at all the injustice, oppression and the shedding of innocent blood, and the persecution of His Church, but most of all God is Furious at the Christians who didn't stay close, and turned back into sin. I am guilty admitedly, and I was almost led down a disastrous road of falling into the idea that we can somehow save ourselves. Thank God that He has saw fit to rebuke me! He works in mysterious ways!
Google Three Days of Darkness. Watchman shout what you see from the roofs.
edit on 30-1-2011 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Haydn_17

If Israel did attack Iran or vice versa and nuclear weapons was used, the Allies, Europe, the US and Canada would reduce Iran and the other nations to sand.

I'm a little confused here..
Are you saying if Israel attacked Iran then The Allies would nuke Iran??
That doen't make much sense to me..
Why not nuke the aggressor??

Or are you one of the "Israel can do no wrong" people.??/

Thats not how it works, and you know it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

In time, espacially with MASS uprisings, sanctioned by the masses, there will be little that marauding bands of evil doers can do, as the community will readily pounce upon them enmass and tear them limb to limb. Each small community will be responsible for their security.

Unfortunately when mass uprisings start, massive clampdowns will be effected. The people in power would rather nuke a few cities than give the world over into the hands of the masses.

Apocalypse will follow the mass revolutions you describe; I'm almost certain of it. But that's a subjective, personal belief, which cannot be properly quantified. It has as much to do with an understanding of the human condition as a direct observation of what is taking place.

I can see how you thought I meant that these simple uprisings will lead to a post-apocalyptic scenario directly. I don't think that at all. The apocalypse will come when certain groups decide they don't want to let go of the reigns. When I responded to the post (to which response you are replying) I was jumping forward by several stages in the 'analysis'.

I appreciate your thoughts and it's good to see that people are at least willing to think about the 'what ifs'.

And now may I humbly present the 'ATS International Anthem'...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

The Prophecy against Egypt?

"A sword shall come upon Egypt, and anguish shall be in Ethiopia, when the slain fall in Egypt, and her wealth is carried away, and her foundatins are torn down. Ethiopia, and Put, and Lud, and all Arabia, and Libya, the people of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword. "Thus says the LORD: Those who support Egypt shall fall, and her proud might shall come down; from Migdol to Syene they shall fall within her by the sword, says the Lord God. And she shall be desolated in the midst of desolated countries and her cities shall be in the midst of cities that are laid waste. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I have set fire to Egypt, and all her helpers are broken." (Ezekiel 30:4,5,6,7,8, RSV, 1952)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

They are now talking about the 'fall of Egypt' on the MSN, as though this is what IS going to happen, not what might happen! Its more than just history what is going on in this area of the world right now, and they know it!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There are many Egyptian pyramids, obelisks, and monuments in America. The 555 foot tall Washington Monument in Washington, DC, is one. The Egyptian sun god Osiris is the deity depicted on America's one-dollar bill! Osiris is represented in the "All-Seeing-Eye" in the capstone over the pyramid! Is it possible that the president who's name begins with an O is actually a "Pharaoh", a "king of Egypt"? It is very interesting to note that American leaders have been, and remain very supportive of the culture of Egypt. Is this coincedental? It is also very, very, interesting to note that according to the scriptures of the Holy Bible I have that the LORD has said, "Those who support Egypt shall fall, and her proud might shall come down...". (Ezekiel 30:6, RSV, 1952) What is going on in America and Washington, DC, these days? Hasn't an economic 'crisis' just occured? Aren't we still in an economic 'crisis' here now? Doesn't the multi-trillion dollar national debt threaten to cause the collapse of the Federal government? Aren't many of the cities in America in major financial debt problems as well, some filing for bankruptcy, and others planning to? Aren't many cities cutting back on 'services' such as police, fire, emergency personel? Aren't the leadership talking about the very real possiblity that the Federal government will 'shutdown' if the debt ceiling isn't raised? Aren't they warning of 'terrible consequences' if the 'debt ceiling is not raised? I don't know for sure, but it appears that the prophecies of Ezekiel concerning Egypt and those who support her are coming to pass!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel38
www.biblegateway.com...
All that is happening in Egypt is not surprising in the least in the light of Bible Prophesy. In Ezekiel 38, Eziekiel sees a upcoming war against Israel and the leading aggressors are named-Iran,Turkey,Egypt,Syria,Ethiopia & Russia with several smaller nations. Russia will be dragged in with hooks in it's jaws to attack Israel but they will be destroyed but for a 6th of the Russian army that will survive. Egypt needed to fall into the hands of Radical Islam which is happening today. The Muslim Brotherhood is stoking up the demonstrations & not only in Egypt but Jordan as well! Eventually they will topple the Saudi Royal family & Iran will be pulling all the strings! They will bring Russia in either under force of the contract they signed with Iran or extorting them with promises of more terrorist attacks if they don't join them either way they'll one day soon march against Israel in hopes of destroying the people & pillaging her resources but God will step in & destroy them. Israeli's will be burying the dead for seven years & burning the weapons for fuel! Watch the news as it is declaring the prophesies of God before Your Eyes!

I couldn't agree more.

People like to call names and make fun whenever someone mentions the Bible.

People need to look at the truth with objective eyes. Everything that is going on in the world right now is coming right out of the pages of the Bible. Everything is lining up just as God said it would. Increases in earthquakes, volcanoes, violence in the middle east, financial chaos, .......

You can deny it all you want but that won't change the facts of what is coming shortly.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

i understand all that, but what I don't understand is how you isolate the psycopaths from the general population until they are mature enough to be placed where they need to be.I mean they need to be born and grow up.Psycopaths are born not created. what do you do to identify them and remove them fron the general population to keep that population clear of trouble.
Maybe you have explained this and I missed it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did any of you people quoting the holy books read my earlier comment about the books being tampered with? Good lord you are relying on a tainted source.Which version of the book are you using.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Psychopaths want power and control. The WU is that. Most will go, the left overs will do as they're told and not be as big a problem. Fear the the WU should keep them and theirs in track. You can't get them all, but you can get the worse and then be better off.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Agreed. Which version used makes a great deal of difference. Basically, two origination points for 'scripture'. One is Alexandria, Egypt, and the other is in Antioch, Syria. Its a no brainer to figure out which origination points, and which versions of scripture that emanated from them, should be trusted.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Brah, it's the dark ages, quite literally. Agree/disagree all you like but when you throw down the new shiny Ipad and stop inhaling junk food, you see the world as it is. 'But guy.. we can keep raping the earth with GIANT monstrosities called oil refineries for a long time left.' People's water in the USA literally IGNITES under fire because of it. We can't drive cars for another 50 years, maybe 1 or 2 tops. You think the 'Elites' are going to give up the free energy technology while they're still in power and able to withhold it? Just how they'll admit they have UFOs, and they're the sole cause of the wars. The Middle East can't keep living in piss poor conditions for another 50 years. For god sakes, the US dollar is being beat down to all hell. Jobs are intentionally being outsourced. It already is the end of the world! The west don't see it because they got rose colored glasses to hide behind as well as Europe. The Middle East sees it because their parents were killed by the corrupt to give the West more of its shiny new toys. They're thrown into wars to improve the West's pharma companies. It already is the end of the world, you don't even need to question it. Just look around. Sink holes, floods, riots, sky quakes, ozone layer is near gone, earthquakes, food shortages, corruption, greed, pole's switching, species of animals dieing out every hour (such as bees, which are a VITAL part of our own food system. Gone.). Satan (the ego) rules the world.

Of course we can continue on our path of self destruction and planet raping. Mother Earth don't mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ok I'm on board when do we begin?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the "official" statements from Hillary Clinton regarding this issue?

Foxnews.com has an article titled, "Clinton calls for Egypt's transition to democracy, urges path to avoid power vacuum."

Am I the only red blooded American who has a HUGE problem with statements like this from politicians? Who appointed such an infantile nation the task of policing the world and converting the governing style of a nation that is thousands of years old? Since the dawn of time the middle East has always been a hot bed of political unrest and war. Egypt is a pillar due to their power, wealth, and stability despite the fact that there are so many religious parties living in fragile state of unity.

I hope that Egypt can work this out from within and will not concede to the pressure from the West.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well said! As for leading to WW3, I'm not too sure. However, I am convinced that this is way passed the control of PTB. The world governments are quaking in their boots, afraid of what WILL happen. The people of the world must stand united to get rid of these corporate run, corrupt governments!
We must UNITE with our brothers and sisters! We must support them! There needs to be MORE protests around the world! We must stand as ONE!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

i understand all that, but what I don't understand is how you isolate the psycopaths from the general population until they are mature enough to be placed where they need to be.I mean they need to be born and grow up.Psycopaths are born not created. what do you do to identify them and remove them fron the general population to keep that population clear of trouble.
Maybe you have explained this and I missed it.

Psycopaths are born not created? Don't tell that to a MK Ultra mastermind. Psycopaths are born not created? Have you had this conversation with your Psyciatrist ? Look dont be so out there. I think if you did a study there is a long list of truly demented people and killerd out there that were very created and were born very nutral as were everyone else...Autism, Down syndrome, and most Savants are born that way. do your math first

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join