It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at these photos i just took !!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

yeah i will get a video tomorrow if they are there
how do i get it from my cam program to the net?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

thanks, and no they were not in the direction of holloman, they were in the direction of ruiodoso

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

yeah i will get a video tomorrow if they are there
how do i get it from my cam program to the net?

You should be able to download it on to your computer the same way you do pics. Then you can upload directly to ATS here: media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

ok cool

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Were these things actually floating around in the sky? Back in November I saw weird things that looked like that flying around the sky - they looked like giant sperm! Anyway, the next morning the ground was COVERED in what looked like frost, but up close it was more like very fine spiderwebs - and I mean a ridiculous amount. Apparently the weather radar showed up something weird the day before too, but I've never been able to find the link to that news report...

3 days later it rained so much it turned into major flooding.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

i have seen the same last summer w/astro-binocs--i also thought i saw 3 disc shapes, one w/the long squiggel thingys coming out from one of the discs and the other two hanging near by. i was with a friend who saw the same. whaaaaaaaaaaat?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

First, some good suggestions have been offered....from some people who know. I am a pilot, retired from a major airline, and much of what you seen can be easily explained (and misinterpreted by laypeople).

You are near military bases. As mentioned, on a very clear night, airlplane lights -- especially the landing lights (think of them as like your car's headlights) -- can be very odd-looking, and seen frm very far away. Thus, perspective fools you.

Also, when you wrote this:

...besides these lights there has been some wrird thing flying around and it dont act like a plane , it goes up and down and can go really fast and has a bright light on it , and it acts like its going to land at times it gets low to the ground, then just takes off again.

Again, distance can fool you. Oh, and going down low, then back up again could be nothing other than low passes, over the runway, or the ground. In real life (battle and such) of course those lights wouldn't be on, because it makes the airplanes too visible to the enemy. But, for training scenarios, they might have them on for safety.

Other ideas were flares....when those are deployed, from a distance they look odd....could be the source of your "colors", as the atmosphere acts like a prism, and alters the wavelengths. Flares are suspended under parachutes. Oh, and because of the heat they generate, which rises, they tend to float for a while....similar principle to hot air balloons. So, those could be the ones that "hover", that are not stars or planets.

Also, someone rightly mentioned NOTAMS. That acronym is for "Notices to Airmen". You can Google to find listings....some of them are written in the aviation shorthand (holdover from the days of teletype machines), but some websites translate them into real English for you too......

One more thing oyou can do, for you area, to understand the airspace, and military areas. Go to:

www.skyvector.com...

Type in KABQ for the Albuquerque Airport, to see an Aeronautical chart for you location. You know, you ARE right near White Sands??? Top Secret: BIG bunch of "stuff" going on, there. (Probably more than in so-called "Area 51", actually...).

Anyway, study that chart. It's called a "Sectional". At your local airport, they may have old ones, that have expired, and will give them away, if you want a paper copy.

On the end panels are instructions, and legends, to decipher lots of the symbols...you can teach yourself a lot. OR, back at that local airport, someone might help you...maybe for a small fee?

You can see "Restricted Areas" shaded in blue. That word is obvious, yes? Also, in magenta, the straight lines denote MOAs, or "Military Operations Areas". The round magenta circles are for airports, slightly different reason for drawing them, there.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by badw0lf

the camera takes good pics , its a good cam , i saw these things in the sky and thought i would put them here for people to look at , insulting me is bs i wasnt trying to fool anyone, so you dont have to be a @sshole about dude

redacted comments.

I think what you're doing is going about it the wrong way - if You saw moving lights in the sky, and then post pix of squiggly lines telling people it was not shaky hands or a bad camera, thats the first thing. It was indeed shake that caused the squiggles.

You made it clear that the images you provided were what you saw. Then you said it wasnt, and posted new images of unclear spot lights.

If they are moving, as the poster above suggested, take video of it.

Otherwise, you may as well be one of the bazillion people fobbing off squiggly night shots as actual squiggly objects in the sky.

I'm sorry if I came across as rude. But that is what I thought you were saying.

GEL has helped you, and you need to heed her advice. Not staunchly claim what you saw is what you present.

Cheers.

edit on 29/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/1/2011 by badw0lf because: when you say was instead of saw, you know youre going backwards.. Oo

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Your camera is fixed on a light....and the result is shaky movement....long exposure...shutter speed...or all of the above.

It is common for people to make "art" using these techniques.

Sorry to say but this is very common and really nothing extra ordinary....
edit on January 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

pretty sure he knew it didnt look like that in the sky.

we shouldn't need to tell them that.

But what do I know, Im an @sshole.. lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Looks to be much the same as my wife encountered (her first UFO sighting) April 2010 in the night skies over San Diego, CA. She 1st caught notice of it right around dusk where she was able to ID it as the traditional TR-3B/Black Diamond Shaped Craft with lights at the corners with one in the middle. However unfortunately she was stuck in SOCAL traffic and could not safely pull over in time to get a couple pics before nightfall, so all she was able to get was about 20 to 25 digicam pics of this nature:

And just as it dipped down and sky rocketed upwards displaying a nice red "pulse" if you will:

NOW...considering your sighting/pics you posted are VERY similar to the pics my wife took, let me say right off that the squiggly lines of light are NOTHING more than shooting at night, with no tripod, and a long shutter duration (found out that was the case with our above pics, and am pretty sure it also applies towards yours as well based upon the similarities). I was tripping too when she got home and I uploaded the pics! I was like DAAYUUUMMMNNN that thing was shapeshifting all over the place! Look right there....it looks like a Seahorse!

Anyways just wanted to contribute our story (for which my wife was probably the BIGGEST skeptic of UFO's I had ever known....that was until that night).

NT

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think they are "living creatures coming into our atomosphere" [thread] . A lot of what has been seen in ultraviolet cameras in space are of living creatures. Of course some ufo are actual craft, but so many like the worms, critters, fastwalkers, are more like living creatures. Because there is a hole in our magnetic field they are able to get in and it seems people are catching them on video more offten.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
they just look like a bunch of squiggly crap.

is there something wrong with your camera?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
I think it's a machine where people can make drawings and it shows on the sky, Im not sure but I saw a video a long time ago about it. I'll see if I can find it.

I found it!

Could this be it?

edit on 28-1-2011 by danielsil18 because: Video Found

Ive been into graffiti for many years..love this video

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
nice catch

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You just made me laugh. I hope it was intentional. I think it had to be...

So thank you!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yep, you're trying to take photos of a ball of light and because you're zooming in, it comes out like squiggly lines because the tighter the zoom makes even the steadiest hand photos come out like this.

These are not UFO's. This is 100% no doubt about it, a single ball of light in the photo and as you took a photo, the slow shutter speed and your hands shaking within the zoom caused the effect.

You must be new at taking photos, this is Photos 101.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

OH NO coolottie! you shouldn't have posted on this thread:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The video, in thread you linked to? Total hoax....video versions of Matrix's still shots...with colors added. Camera artifacts. MAYBE that person actually believes they are "real"...if so, I feel sorry for him/her.....

....there are no "creatures" that live in space, coming into our atmosphere at the moment....or, at least, no "brighlty colored glowing space dragons" and such....

Now, somewhere else in the Galaxy?? Some other form of life, somehow adapted to live in space? Won't say "impossible". But, THAT video is certainly not showing any "lifeforms".....

I already linked to your thread now weedwhacker KNOWS we are in cahoots

edit on 29-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: emphasized text in bold

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
toilet paper?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
guys read the whole thread , i am well aware of my faults in the oringnal photos, i have since not zoomed , taken off night mode and placed it on a steady surface with a timer and i got 2 more pics which i posted on a page or 2 back,
i never said that i saw those squiggly in the sky, what i saw were weird looking balls that changed colors, the only way to prove what i saw it seems is to take a video and i do intend on fully doing tonite if they are there!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Things such as these have been filmed all over Mexico and are called flying worms. A lot of time orbs are seen exiting from these worm structures, I just watched a vid on these last night. Some feel they are some sort of biological being, and some believe they are some sort of ufo transport vehicle. I did not read all of the thread as most of it seemed to just debunk the photos by the camera used, shutter speed etc. I just wanted to state that lots of these have been seen around the world and not all have been able to be debunked, so there is some truth in the phenomena. I am not stating he has absolute proof but it is very similar to the other vids...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join