It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at these photos i just took !!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was in Alamogordo last summer, and only saw dust devils...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I can remake those images with www.fractalism.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
These look very similiar to what was taken just outside of then President Bush's ranch in Crawford Texas.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
ok its finally done watch in full screen. there were only 2 out tonite , didnt come out that good, showed up better in the camera viewer

edit on 30-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Can I have that 4 minutes and 27 seconds of my life back?

That was a completely pointless video. I can't think of anyway you could have made that video any more pointless.

Actually, yes I can. You could have made it longer.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Lol, hoax fail.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Havent read all the posts, but was there a festival or something going on when the pictures were taken. The laser looking ones were really cool. Kind of like some kind of light or laser display, maybe??

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I smell photoshop work is done here by looking at the photos there no stars? i seen this work done when i made gaming sigs

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Interesting these are similar to pictures taken by Dorothy Izatt - A grandmother who spent years of her life filming and photographing these UFO's and is one of the most convincing cases because of how much evidence she has and it is taken on different camera types. The doco camera crew also claimed to have captured footage! Its a good watch!

ATS THREAD

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmetalgear
I smell photoshop work is done here by looking at the photos there no stars? i seen this work done when i made gaming sigs

But... in all fairness, if the photos were taken near a populated area with lots of city lights, the stars might not show up as well as in a rural or remote area.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by skeptic_al

my only condition is putting up with tards like u

Interesting response

Not one of your replies did you defend or even try to explain those truly amazing pictures.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why are all and I do mean ALL, UFO pics blurry, choppy, smeared, wavy, etc…?
Come on people give us something to work with. I could put up a picture of my kid throwing their food across the room and as long as it is totally indecipherable it could be a UFO. Put up pictures that we can tell what it is. I want to see the aliens waving from the windows of the ship as their sucking cows up through their tractor beam. Got the idea? I don't want to sound mean but, come on.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the ones with the white light looks like you're trying to claim something other than what you know it is. Shutter speed can create lovely tricks of light -

That was my first try ever, but you can see the crack from under the door in the background.

This one of yours looks like a very similar effect
It appears you havent allowed sharing or linking on PB, so here's the direct link for people to see what I mean.
image here

and the ones with the coloured light looks like you've done the same thing, just with one of those little coloured LED lights - we've done a similar thing before (but don't have picture comparisons)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That was very interesting! Thanks for posting this information. Presumably this works by sabotaging the pineal gland?

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

to all of you insinuating that matrix is having you on/faking this,
I have one question: have you had all of your shots?

----------------- "I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men and women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times." ---- CREDO MUTWA ---- --------------------- "We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man's vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. "Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. -------ZULU CREDO MUTWA ------------------------------------------------------------------------

if so, you will never see one

here are videos of similar sightings the "camera tricks" excuse doesn't fly in these cases

Living Creatures from space coming into our Atmosphere

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hey! Thanks for posting the vid. I think I saw what you are seeing... The tiny lights in the sky that appear to be strobing? I don't think they are stars because I can't see other stars in the vid.

And to the poster who suggested photoshop because of lack of stars... I nicely suggest that you go out and try to get a pic at night with stars in it while you're focusing on another bright object in the sky. It isn't likely to happen.

I don't know what those things are, which makes it even more interesting. Thanks for putting up the vid! Ignore the people who would rather throw accusations at you than try to be of any assistance. I, for one, appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I know it was frustrating.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by harrytuttle

even if you had that time back
you would just use it being a
complete@sshole

The truth hurts, don't it?

The fact of the matter is that this entire post is based on those 2 second long exposed photos of some point of light. The result was useless photos showing squiggly lines, as expected from a 2 second long exposure.

What do you decide to do with those useless photos? You make a post titled "look at these photos I just took!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now why would you come to ATS to generate so much excitement!!!!! about some useless photos? Hmm...

You proceed to get reamed with the truth by several members, who get numerous stars in agreement by members of the ATS community.

After several pages of just more useless arguments, you post a Youtube video 4 minutes and 27 seconds long.
The content of said video consists of street lights, no commentary, and mostly pitch black sky. You don't tell us at which point of the video we should be focusing on either in the video as commentary or outside the video with time markers.

The few blinky lights I do see in the pitch black sky are so faint that it is impossible without context to discern what it is that I'm seeing or if I'm even supposed to be focused on those. The easy explanation is that they are from a high altitude plane, but again, without any input from you, it's not important.

Which means that the video is pointless.

That's not me being an "@sshole" (quote of your words).That's me telling you the truth of the matter.

So this thread you made, put into the context of your other general behavior around ATS, leads me to believe that you are simply a hoaxer who is willing to do and say anything to get stars and flags.

I know this is the case because you yourself, during the existence of this thead, have accused other ATS members of the same thing in another thread:

i think this is just a ploy for stars and flags lmao well here you go s and f for you peace

In Psychology, that's called psychological projection.

So I'm calling you out. You have mocked and ridiculed genuine efforts in other threads under the guise of skepticism, despite there being much more verifiable evidence than you've presented here.

Consider your childish agenda of stars and flags here at ATS, exposed.
edit on 30-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
who ever suggested photoshop is stupid!!!, those are real pics, if they were photoshopped people would not be saying they suck, i apparently dont know how to work a digital camera, much less photoshop!, and there was no lightshow here lol these pics were taken near the mountains towards ruiodoso nm, tonite i will drive closer and try and get another vid tonite.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

i showed the streetllights in the video so you would see me look up into the sky at the flashy ball
people wanted a point of refrence , i dont know why you come to my threads attacking me,its getting old

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Hey! Thanks for posting the vid. I think I saw what you are seeing... The tiny lights in the sky that appear to be strobing? I don't think they are stars because I can't see other stars in the vid.

And to the poster who suggested photoshop because of lack of stars... I nicely suggest that you go out and try to get a pic at night with stars in it while you're focusing on another bright object in the sky. It isn't likely to happen.

I don't know what those things are, which makes it even more interesting. Thanks for putting up the vid! Ignore the people who would rather throw accusations at you than try to be of any assistance. I, for one, appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I know it was frustrating.

thankyou!, at least someone saw what was in the video,,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join