It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at these photos i just took !!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The video, in thread you linked to? Total hoax....video versions of Matrix's still shots...with colors added. Camera artifacts. MAYBE that person actually believes they are "real"...if so, I feel sorry for him/her.....

....there are no "creatures" that live in space, coming into our atmosphere at the moment....or, at least, no "brighlty colored glowing space dragons" and such....

Now, somewhere else in the Galaxy?? Some other form of life, somehow adapted to live in space? Won't say "impossible". But, THAT video is certainly not showing any "lifeforms".....

link   
ok i got some more they look better, i would embed them but it wont let me log in, here is the link to the 2 new ones

s1203.photobucket.com...

link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I am not saying he is faking anything. I am saying, what these photos are, are normal long exposure (or whatever the terminology is). It is common. People make art using this technique as shown above.

Embrace truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
ok i got some more they look better, i would embed them but it wont let me log in, here is the link to the 2 new ones

s1203.photobucket.com...

That picture cannot be analyzed. It could be a star in the sky or a dot on the TV.

I'm not trying to be rude....I'm trying to help you.

There is absolutely no context to this image.....the possibilities are endless. The imagination can run wild.

You more than likely captured a star/planet and due to the settings and a shaky hand....created some light art using your camera.
edit on January 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
here's one in ATS media
Dorothy Izatt pics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a3b940681b93c1c5.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe she has threads on ATS as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

OK, thanks...now, I've seen those.

But, tell us....what did you see with your naked eyes? Describe it....because, in photo, they seem unremarkable.

They appear stationary. Did they exhibit any motion? Or, stay still in the sky....like, well.....very prominent stars (or planets....planets move, of course....but, to the eye, it is so slow as to be imperceptible).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i tried taking pics of starts and it dont capture them, what i am taking shots of are much brighter!!! and changing colors
the new photos are better at lease not all squiggly. and my hands were still

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
and of course the Dorothy Izatt video

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

they change colors from red to orange to blue , and at times they hover up and down and from side to side , tonite they are more stationary than they have been in a week.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Im no expert at photography but after looking at this thread i took a quick look online to see how to take a decent picture..

www.easyphotography.info...

It seems pretty straight forward to me....and im going to experiment myself

As the Moderator stated...the new pics are not really any better as there is no context. I would imagine it is saturn....its a cold night here in Blighty (England) so il see if i can see saturn and take some pics myself

Also just to note....ive seen saturn appear to change colour..i can only assume it is atmospheric destortions

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I can verify that for the past two or three days White Sands Missile Range has been conducting themselves. I do not know if this is an exercise or if this is just training but the "Booms" have been heard across the mountain range from one end to the other; I know you must be hearing them all day as well.

Likely these are target beacons or flares for their clandestine Operations; super secret so let's not let too many people know about the excessive artillery that has been going on. My head is numb from the bombing!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

well there must be more than one saturn because there are like 3 or 4 of these lights up there

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LinkInc
OP. How many !!!!!!!!! does it take to make you're case legit? How many !!!!!!!!!!!! does it take to prove you are 12 years old and don't belong on ATS?

I do not think that is necessary at all. I enjoyed looking at the pics. I am learning somthing about my camera.
By the way, welcome to ATS, you won't be making any friends on here like that.

S&F from me op. I like the pics and I do not care how old you are.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

yea they have been crazy, and even starting to do them at night also

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Im telling you.....the photos you presented ARE a result of shaky hand and exposure settings. I am horrible at taking photos and I have a high end HD cam. I take photos of planets and stars....and the result are like your photos.

Whether anyone wants to accept this truth is up to them.....but I would suggest reading up on photography and looking at the link I posted of people purposely taking images like you did.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im telling you.....the photos you presented ARE a result of shaky hand and exposure settings. I am horrible at taking photos and I have a high end HD cam. I take photos of planets and stars....and the result are like your photos.

Whether anyone wants to accept this truth is up to them.....but I would suggest reading up on photography and looking at the link I posted of people purposely taking images like you did.

I think you are right. I am having a hard time with my digital camera. I need to check the settings out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join