It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at these photos i just took !!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
is there anyone else around alamogordo that can go out and take pics of these things!!!!!!!!!! please , they are clearly not stars or planets!!!!!!! sorry my pics are crap , but something is out there for sure and needs to be seen here.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
is there anyone else around alamogordo that can go out and take pics of these things!!!!!!!!!! please , they are clearly not stars or planets!!!!!!! sorry my pics are crap , but something is out there for sure and needs to be seen here.

Sorry, I live in Illinois. I am trying to get a R.V. though. If I ever can make it out west, I will U2U you for some directions and maybe get me some pics.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

there was a guy that said he heard the sonic booms here , maybe he can get some pics of what im seeing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This clearly looks like a photograph was taken of stars (or similar lights) with the camera aperture set on a slightly lengthened exposure. Maybe you should find another hobby friend

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by liejunkie01

there was a guy that said he heard the sonic booms here , maybe he can get some pics of what im seeing.

Relax, years ago I think I seen the Shiloh ufo. It was about 3:30 a.m. or so. I jumped in my car to try to get to the other side of town to get a better look. No luck it was gone and I havn't seen it since. I live about 30 miles from Scott AFB and I am always looking up. I have not told anybody else that here on ATS, because I do not have any proof and I do not really want to argue about it with everyone. Relax and just look up every night, until your neck starts hurting anyways...lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would suggest you downloadStellarium plug in your information and take a screen shot so we can all see what is in the sky at the time you saw this light. If it was moving across the sky go HERE and find out what satelites were flying over.

Im really surprised you are dismissing the fact that these pictures show shaky long exposure shots.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

the first photos yes i see the error, i fixed the problem and took 2 more , with stil hands, i dont know much about exposure, but you have all the info on the cam so maybe you can tell me, forget it lol , i just hope the other guy from here can get better pics than i did of these objects.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

and i just checked , there are no satellites,that are flying over nm from the link you provided.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found the picture of what you saw. I see it now.

It's definitely there! And its orange just like you described.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am on the other side of the Organ Mountains; what you are seeing is from Holloman AFB and Military at best, why are you trying to make such a to-do about this? Are you new to Alamogordo?

Sorry, I cannot go outside because it is too dangerous where I am; there are Javelina in my front and back yard. I count 8 large adults through the windows. The Alien Ships will have to wait.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

do you know anything about the alamogordo police department or holloman having a drone up there?
besides these lights there has been some wrird thing flying around and it dont act like a plane , it goes up and down and can go really fast and has a bright light on it , and it acts like its going to land at times it gets low to the ground, then just takes off again.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by WhizPhiz

was not shaky hands, and my shutter speed is not slow at all

Of course your shutter speed was slow - very slow.

Your images still have the camera data on them. Samples of your images showing that you filmed a light source with a shutter speed of 2 seconds. You are filming a light source Planet/Star hand held with a 2 second shutter speed. How do you think that the light source will be represented in the final image?

Copy and paste your direct image links / URLs into the box to generate the camera data (EXIF)

regex.info...

TJ
edit on 28-1-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by tommyjo because: Link added

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I suggest a photography class. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

i just took these photos in alamogordo newmexico, these things are up in the sky!!!!! what the hell are they???? when you just look at them they are still and a ball of light some flash red, blue,orange, the one is just white..... but when i snapped pics of them they look like this

link to my album

i swear these pics are real and not hoaxed, this isint the first time i have seen weird crap here in nm, couple of weeks ago i saw a big red thing i started a thread on, every since then these things can be seen in the sky!!
edit on 28-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

Im a semi-pro photographer and that is caused by holding the shutter open and moving the camera around a bit or slightly shaking. That is why you see pictures that use long exposures a rock solid tripod is a must because if you don't your pretty scene will turn out just like your photo's. Nothing more than a few camera tricks, heck i can head out to my backyard right now and almost exactly duplicate your pics if you want proof.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

In which direction are you seeing the lights. Remember you have Holloman AFB and White Sands in close proximity. Aircraft lights at distance can be deceiving. Do a search for Alison Kruse videos on You Tube. She films aircraft lights at extreme distance and passes them off as ' UFO orbs' at close range.

TJ

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Can you possibly video the lights instead? I wont further insult your intelligence, because I know you understand why the pics turned out the way they did and it's beyond me why other people can't see that you understand that as well, if they've read through.

Anyway, does your camera have a setting for "action" shots? If so, and if you don't have a tripod, using the action setting and timer, while placing your camera on a solid surface should produce decent results. Don't use the "night" setting because that produce a slow shutter speed, as others have said and I'm sure you know by now, and you'll get the "strings" like you have in the first pics you posted. If these are straight above your head, you can possibly even just put the camera on the ground and aim it straight up at the sky and take the pics. You could put it on top of your car, a cup... anything you have that would stabilize it. If they aren't right above your head, you could use whatever you have lying around, such as a pillow, books, or whatever to stabilize the camera and aim it at the lights, set the timer, and take the pic that way. If you have a camera that you can adjust the shutter speed on, set it for a fast shutter speed. For most night time pics, you do need a slow shutter speed or night time setting, but NOT when you are taking pics of lights. The night time setting is for scenes that have very low lighting and not for pics of the sky.

Also, if you do use the night mode to take pics of other things, just make sure the camera is stabilized. You don't have to use a tripod as long as you have another way of keeping your camera perfectly still.

Anyway, if you can, get video, and if not, try to use some of the methods I put up there and keep the camera perfectly still. It would be good if you could get pics zoomed out, so we can see some kind of perspective... tree, roof top, etc. And then zoom in on the actual object you want us to look at and take pics that way also. You could just used the unzoomed version and crop the lights so we can see them closer and then post the original and cropped versions of the pics. In any case, just be sure that your camera isn't moving AT ALL when the pics are taken. This is why it's a good reason to set the timer, if you have one. If you don't have a timer, just stabilize the camera the best you can and then push the shutter button as lightly and gently as humanly possible.

And, just to throw this in here... are you sure you aren't seeing Sirius? It looks a LOT like a police car in the sky, lol. But, it doesn't move back and forth or anything like that, obviously. And there's only one Sirius, lol.

Please try the methods I described and see it helps at all. I believe you and would love to see what you are seeing. I'm in Kentucky, so no chance in catching them myself... at least I doubt it, lol.

Good luck and I hope it works out for ya!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

thanks for the input , i will definitely try that tomorrow as of right now they seem to have left

i usually see them every night so hopefully they will make their presence know tomarrow lol, i learned alot in this thread of failure lol and hope to bring better info and evidence in future threads

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by gemineye

thanks for the input , i will definitely try that tomorrow as of right now they seem to have left

i usually see them every night so hopefully they will make their presence know tomarrow lol, i learned alot in this thread of failure lol and hope to bring better info and evidence in future threads

It happens....one of the downsides of having so many hoaxers is that people start forgetting that sometimes people are genuine, but just don't understand the technicals. I have taken pictures like that myself and thought it was strange at first. I know nothing about shutter speed and all that techie stuff. In this case though, if I'm reading what you are saying correctly, these objects look strange to you when you just look at them as well, and not just when you take a picture. Maybe as some others have said, taking a video will get you better results.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Are you aware of the fact that just a few miles to the west and slightly south from the city of Alamagordo is White Sands Missile Testing Range at Holloman Air Force Base? Might be a good idea to search for any recent Notices to Airmen in that area. These would advise of aerial activity so that pilots would expect to see things and not be concerned.

Were you facing the direction of White Sands when you took those pictures? They were pretty good by the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
ive seen this here in kitchener ontario

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join