It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting during the Dugway lockdown! Coincidence or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Very very odd...

For the most part those were solid light sources as opposed to flickering lantern lights.

I have no idea what that item that was dropped could have been, it was described as like being on fire but it didn't seem like it to me, it looked like something metallic tumbling slowly down, I wish someone had tried to track it down.

Has this to do with the numerous bizarre deaths of birds & fish?

Are we about to be trimmed to that magic figure of 50000000 (?)

Very odd goings on in the world, very odd...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I started the same thread after a failed search result. Sorry. They since closed it.

But let me ask someone who might know. Why does that military base of nerve-agent?
www.istockanalyst.com...

I've never heard of the area but in a quick Google search I found
DUGWAY - THE NEW AREA 51!
www.aliendave.com...

To me it makes sense that possibly, extraterrestrials sense yet ANOTHER dangerous situation, much like Area 51 and could be scoping things out and that's why they congregate around nuclear plants too. With that said, I'm surprised they're not permanently PARKED on the Pentagon and MoD lawns however

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Davis county here. Remember the "meteor" issue a while back?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
sky divers....???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Davis county here. Remember the "meteor" issue a while back?

YES!!!!!! I saw the sky light up that night and it was a clear night, no storms. Then the news reported it and showed video's of it, and it was determined to be a meteor.

Within the last week or so, I watched a show on the Discovery Channel called "Meteorite Men". They were at Dugway (were able to secure access to the grounds) attempting to find meteorite remains, as they had traced the trajectory of the meteorite and had narrowed it down to a specific area within Dugway Proving Grounds. They came up empty and found NOTHING!

Very interesting, indeed! Would you mind sharing more of your thoughts?

Here is the recap of the show:

On Nov. 18, 2009, a fireball streaked across the midnight sky over western Utah. Using Doppler radar and eyewitness testimony, the Meteorite Men track the strewn field down to Dugway Military Base. Military officials grant Geoff and Steve exclusive access to the base's dangerous ammunitions-testing grounds to search for remnants of the majestic fireball.

And the link to the show:

Meteorite Men
edit on 29-1-2011 by UtahRosebud because: My mind was going faster than my fingers and I typoed.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
now what authority gave the pilots of the
supposed RC Helicopters permission
to fly into Gov airspace ???
Especially over a chemical proving
ground like Dugway.

it ain't happening.

The strange lights appeard over the town of American Fork, in Utah. American Fork is roughly 60-100 miles from Dugway. It was not located in Government airspace.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Original videos from the guy who took the news footage:

He just put the second one up so there might be more. Here's his channel: Source

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Unlike the infamous Golden Knights video, the three red lights are not descending. The "flare" object never slows down like a parachute would do once it opened. I vote "no" for the sky divers possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETeeTime
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Unlike the infamous Golden Knights video, the three red lights are not descending. The "flare" object never slows down like a parachute would do once it opened. I vote "no" for the sky divers possibility.

Sky diving in the neighbour hood of an army barracks during lock down would be viewed as a poor choice and investigated instantly I would have thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join