It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting during the Dugway lockdown! Coincidence or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Probably grasping at straws but I am the type that finds coincidences highly suspicious.
According to the sighting time, it is approximately one hour after the lock down.

Utahs ABC 4 News

Related Link

Thoughts? Should we believe the original "VX" story along with the highly suspicious tweet?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I wonder what it is there dropping? ET spys???

Good find! S&F!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If you read some of the comments under the video several guys are claiming it was them flying remote controlled helicopters with led lights? They say that they can prove it with google maps etc?? Not saying that they are telling the truth just throwing in the information???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

I read the comments as well. Those are the usual suspects first. ie... Balloons, RCs, Laterns...

But if you watch the news blip where the interview the actual eye witnesses it is pretty obvious they are not RC planes or copters.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
S&F to OP!!!

I live here in Utah (Salt Lake County/Valley)... Utah County where this happened, is directly south of me. I had no idea this happened until I saw this thread here on ATS.

Thank you for bringing it up here! Especially considering it happened during the lockdown at Dugway... it doesn't sit right. There is a lot more going on than we know yet.

Again, thank you!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I wonder if our biological weapons have been monitored by UFO's like many of our nuclear weapons in the past? Maybe this UFO sighting was part of the reason they were put on a lockdown as well. Have they found the missing biological weapons at Dugway yet?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes, according to the base commander they "found" it around 3 am.

I would also agree that its possible they would monitor biological/chemical weapons as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This post is a rip off mine...I posted this strange light sightings last night. Scroll down a few. And I saw a single Red Light from Los Angeles area around the same time Utah had these sightings. They are no planes.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The video on abc4.com doesn't work for me.

this video is on youtube

edit on 28-1-2011 by easynow because: unidentified

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the YT link, Easynow. Im curious to know what you think about this sighting video?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the YT link, Easynow. Im curious to know what you think about this sighting video?

Hey Ziggy

The video is mildly interesting and at this point, i have no idea what the object(s) could be

obviously it would be ideal to have the raw video file for examination

the story does seem a bit suspicious because it happened not long after the "Dugway Lockdown"

so it's either an opportunists hoax or a real sighting. hopefully we will get more information

We've received some report of strange lights Wednesday evening around 7:30 in the skies over Utah County.

They were described as a series of red lights and looked like they were dropping flares.

If you have any video or witnessed the lights, let us know

abc4.com
< br />

take notice of the coment from "ufohelper"

www.nuforc.org www.mufon.com Don't believe any Airforce cover story about this. They have a long history of saying "they were flares"

abc4.com
< br />
that's probably good advice

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No star! You could at least quote some of the material so I can get an idea without going through a page of material.... Lazy way to start a thread mate, sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Hey Ziggy

The video is mildly interesting and at this point, i have no idea what the object(s) could be

obviously it would be ideal to have the raw video file for examination

the story does seem a bit suspicious because it happened not long after the "Dugway Lockdown"

so it's either an opportunists hoax or a real sighting. hopefully we will get more information

We've received some report of strange lights Wednesday evening around 7:30 in the skies over Utah County.

They were described as a series of red lights and looked like they were dropping flares.

If you have any video or witnessed the lights, let us know

abc4.com
< br />

take notice of the coment from "ufohelper"

www.nuforc.org www.mufon.com Don't believe any Airforce cover story about this. They have a long history of saying "they were flares"

abc4.com
< br />
that's probably good advice

I agree. I'll do some investigating and see if we cant get our hands on atleast one of the videos filmed by the witnesses, im sure they've uploaded their footage to youtube by now. It's good to see you around my friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I found one + posted it in another thread but I'll repost it here:

Originally posted by Boreas
Here's another video I found on youtube of the lights. Can't really see much.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Seems as if these red lights are droping shizzy all over the place like the one in south america...???
whf is going on? A big WOW, huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Even if this not connected to Dugway, Salt Lake has very unusual activity in the skies. I live in a suburb of Salt Lake and have seen a craft hover over the broadcasting antenas by my home. These antenas are the kind that constantly blink red and never go dark for aviation reasons. But when this craft hovered over these antenas, these antenas went dark. They did not light back up until the craft was a distance away. This was early 5 am, still dark outside, and witnessed by my neighbor. Utah is a strange place!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

thank you! star for you. Let me know if you happen to find the other video as well. good work

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
now what authority gave the pilots of the
supposed RC Helicopters permission
to fly into Gov airspace ???
Especially over a chemical proving
ground like Dugway.

it ain't happening.

and he's right, that isn't a flare from a fighter jet.
a flare is propelled by force, not dropped.
And flares are ejected several at a time,
not just one at a time.

There was however, a similar thread on ATS a few months ago
with similar footage and that footage was speculated to
be a parachute team doing night drop training and they
dropped phosphorous flares. I think the Golden Knights
were implemented in that scenario.

So it could be sky divers. There was only a short
time span from 7:15 to 7:30 in which they were seen.
If they dropped from high altitudes, it would take a
good while to make it to the ground.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow if most of you read the actual forums you would know they are not balloons or remote control airplanes. I saw the same red light in Los Angeles area...Its done, this story is done...If they seen it in Utah and I saw it in Los Angeles then there is no coincidence. Only thing different is I saw only 1 not 3. Same time frame.....Really how many of you actually read the forums before posting????

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Wow if most of you read the actual forums you would know they are not balloons or remote control airplanes.

Huh? Instead of being a jerk about it why dont you share some links and try to help some of your fellow ATSers understand what you're talking about.

I saw the same red light in Los Angeles area...Its done, this story is done...If they seen it in Utah and I saw it in Los Angeles then there is no coincidence. Only thing different is I saw only 1 not 3. Same time frame.....

Hear that everyone? I guess the story is done! So since you saw a red light in the sky in the LA area, which is about 700 miles away from Utah, you're convinced its from the same sighting?

Really how many of you actually read the forums before posting????

Not everyone has the time to get on ATS everyday and keep up on every subject you do. If someone overlooks something or you know about some information that could be useful to them, give them a link to the thread or a brief synopsis, no need to be a jerk about. .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join