It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Madrid quake exercise & conplan 3502 marshall law

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Red Cloak
 


It would not remotley do anything like that. Yellowstone, yes, New Madrid no. There arn't even 10 million people living around where the epicenter would be.

Projections show around 86,000 killed or injured and $ 300 billion in damage, most of it between Memphis and St Louis.

Here read this:
Impact of New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquakes on the Central USA, Vol. 1 and 2
www.ideals.illinois.edu...


You have a severe lack of knowledge about the New Madrid fault. You are either highly ignorant of this subject, or you are a disinformation/misnformation government agent (stooge). Or both. I would put my money on both.




posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by VI0811
 
What I have left of it, is free to read, I will continue to rewrite it from my notes, it also explains the truth about global warming.

epochrevelations.com...


Interesting theorys in your book. Some I agree with, some I do not. Where did you get the information to support asteroids hitting the earth ( 7 of them ). I strongly disagree with that, but am open to reading your source ...



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Red Cloak
 


It would not remotley do anything like that. Yellowstone, yes, New Madrid no. There arn't even 10 million people living around where the epicenter would be.

Projections show around 86,000 killed or injured and $ 300 billion in damage, most of it between Memphis and St Louis.

Here read this:
Impact of New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquakes on the Central USA, Vol. 1 and 2
www.ideals.illinois.edu...


You have a severe lack of knowledge about the New Madrid fault. You are either highly ignorant of this subject, or you are a disinformation/misnformation government agent (stooge). Or both. I would put my money on both.


OK .. Now that you have said that, please provide information as to why you think that way. Sources etc ... I to disagree with the Madrid assessment.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811
 
From ancient texts, and the date came from tree rings over 5000 year old tree. Dr. de Jonge also came up the same for a major extinction date. A friend, astro physics, and his team help me in locating 3 of the impact sites. Since I love to research, when it started coming books were falling off the shelf with info.
Oh, were off subject, In finding that the New Madrid Fault was a direct result of one of the impacts, it has been an interest. In the new WEB BOTS report, there is so much about how a quake can totaly destroy the infarstucture and cause water refugees.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

You have a severe lack of knowledge about the New Madrid fault. You are either highly ignorant of this subject, or you are a disinformation/misnformation government agent (stooge). Or both. I would put my money on both.


Ok oh wise one, do you have more credible information from a more credible source.

Channelings and Nostradamus do not count.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by VI0811
 
From ancient texts, and the date came from tree rings over 5000 year old tree. Dr. de Jonge also came up the same for a major extinction date. A friend, astro physics, and his team help me in locating 3 of the impact sites. Since I love to research, when it started coming books were falling off the shelf with info.
Oh, were off subject, In finding that the New Madrid Fault was a direct result of one of the impacts, it has been an interest. In the new WEB BOTS report, there is so much about how a quake can totaly destroy the infarstucture and cause water refugees.



I would like to read these texts, Where can I find on-line information, I have read a great deal on history and have gone through many interpretations of ancient texts ....

The web bot had been wrong as about as much as it has been right ....



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak
 
Well you are the second person to create a thread about the thread I created last night, "New Madrid Quake Exercise & Conplan 3502 Marshal Law" Which is fine, the more people talking about it the harder it will be for them to create a quake and make it look natural. The more people get the info the better. Thanks and keep it in the forefront.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 
I can't believe I did that I thought I was on Red Cloak's page.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is a video that should wake a few up to what is going on with the New Madrid, it connection with Gulf oil spill [BP]. and earthquakes in Louisiana. Arkansas, MO, KY. You might as well consider the entire Mississippi River a Fault line.





posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Red Cloak
 
Well you are the second person to create a thread about the thread I created last night, "New Madrid Quake Exercise & Conplan 3502 Marshal Law" Which is fine, the more people talking about it the harder it will be for them to create a quake and make it look natural. The more people get the info the better. Thanks and keep it in the forefront.



Question ----- To what gain would be the advantage to creating a quake that will kill and displace many in our own home country ?



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak
 


OK, I'm really sorry, but why does everyone think this is some giant plot. I fully admit, that in the event that a natural disaster does take place, Not just our government, but most governments seem hell bent on not letting us prepare etc ..

But, once again, all these things that are happening are natural. The Earth changes, faults quake and split, volcano's explode, rivers flood, oceans surge. Of course that's the Earth. We can't forget about the things that go on in space. Objects move, systems pass through magnetic/galactic plains. Gravity and magnetic fields play a key role in cycles as well.

We are at a point in history where we can predict pretty accurately, when and where things will happen based on mathematics and observation. Whether or not this information hits mainstream, is the issue. Its unfortunate that this is the case. But, the earth is extremely over populated. Although I do NOT wish death on anyone, we have not taken this into account at all. Most people would freak out if you told them all they could do is replace themselves. EX: A couple ( man/woman) can have two kids and two kids only. People don't want that, but that;s what should happen. I would be fine with it.

We also tend to build in harms way and not build accordingly. When you build on a fault line, or next to river or in any area that you WILL eventually go array, people tend to look at themselves as victims. I have lived through a natural disaster, Lived right in the heart of it. But at no time did I hold my hand out or play dumb, or think of myself as a victim. I helped those that couldn't be helped ( old and young / handicap etc ). I chose to live there, and have to live with the consequences ..

All I am saying is, I hope to see a day where we can embrace and prepare for change and look upon things with fascination etc ...

We can only hope that someday we will have leaders that actually lead by example and work with the people instead of "at" the people ....

edit on 29-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Question ----- To what gain would be the advantage to creating a quake that will kill and displace many in our own home country ?
1 word . Depopulation .



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Question ----- To what gain would be the advantage to creating a quake that will kill and displace many in our own home country ?
1 word . Depopulation .

2nd word. Control (control over the balance of the population under martial law).



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking
 
Plus, gun confiscation, (the south is one place TPTB know would put up a big fight.) But a big quake would give the cause and the legal right to do it. The South is also would put up a big fight over One World Government. Christians that own guns are now considered terrorist. The FBI even has a paper about it. I will try to find that.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 


So they have a guy named Marshall making the laws or somthing?

Interesting thread.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj
 
Sorry about that I am dyslexic [probably spelled that wrong] and have trouble spelling eventhough I have 7 years of college.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 

I have heard that there are a lot of Humvees being fitted with special on-board computers and then being stored in Tennessee. I wonder what those computers are for (gun registration database via NICS?) and why so many military vehicles?? I guess they expect those hillbillies to put up a fight and not turn them in under some EO.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen
 

It would be easier to comply if they offered market value for them. Afterall guns are private property and anything owned before gun control laws should be "grandfathered." I think one of the tenets of communism tho is the abolishment of "private property" also.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen
 
My roommate just foundout the hard way, He had surgery was out of work, when he pawned the gun he got at 13 years old and they will not let him have it back. The FBI sent him a notice to go to the local police and have his finger prints taken and run him through NCIC.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 

I have heard that you cant pawn a gun and then go back and claim in without having the pawn shop run the NCIS background check first and being cleared to own a gun as if you were purchasing the gun for the first time. If he had nothing on the form that prevented him from ownership (no substance abuse, no domestic violence and no mental health issues along with no felony convictions) then he should have been able to reclaim his gun. If those dont apply then maybe they felt they needed more information on him first.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join