It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid quake exercise & conplan 3502 marshall law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
After the thread the other day about the 140 million meals FEMA is ordering for this "exercise" I did some further digging and found that Military, Department of Defense, are going to be involved. Under the USARNORTH and COCOM (formally Garden Plot) , they are directly involved in the suppose to be exercise, but they us the word "trigger" a great deal. They will be working under "Civil Disturbance Task Force": custody and detention, search and seasuer, confinement facilities (FEMA Camps) Also under CONPLAN 0400 for Military Operations in the United States. Every link I tried to these unclassified documents no longer works, some say security reasons. If there were to be a major quake, 8 states would be under Marshall Law. It even talks about the Military taking over State Governments. If you notice in the map where the US is divided into 10 sections, each has a military officer [named] appointed, also they divided these states in a way that in 4 of the sections at least 2 states that would be affected is in 4 seperate sections. If the military were to take over the entire 4 sections it would include about 16 States or more. If this becomes like 9/11 and it is more than just an exercise it will definitelly give them a reason to totally disarm [weapons confiscation] a lot of people. My granddaughter, a paratrooper in the Army, has been on alert since before Christmas, for natural disasters in the USA. They are getting just a little too prepared for just an exercise, if you ask me.

hongpong.com...

The link above is about this with Video. and images of these Documents. "CONPLAN 3501" AND "CONPLAN 3502" can still be linked to through google search.

Just the video

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak
edit on 27/1/11 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sorry here is the Video link, but it is also on the website link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here ya go...

I always take this stuff with a grain of salt because it only makes sense to create plans for disaster, whether one is imminent or not. At the same time too, these are dire days and who knows what's in store for this year.

spec
edit on 27-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As you said, a little too prepared for an exercise..S+F for the finds

Any speculation as to what the 'trigger' is? Underground nuke to set off fault lines? HAARP earthquake? Zombified Ninjas?

Cops are wearing combat fatigues, freedoms are being imposed on and a whole lot of preparation involving continuity of govt, seed banks, disaster response/ urban riot training.

Feels like its all coming to head.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Martial not Marshall. Marshall Law was a TV show from Australia. Martial Law

And I agree with speculativeoptimist here; it makes good sense to have a plan in place. Can you imagine the outcry if there was no plan at all in place? It would be deafening!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks being 64 I am lucky to even get in my email without help, Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Is your granddaughter sure her alert is for a natural disaster? I have a friend in the guard, and he got called up in July, and he has being doing repetitive 30 day assignments, but he has nothing to do. They told him to expect to be there through September 2011, but they are not doing any exercises or having any unusual activity, just keeping his unit around indefinitely, with 30 day orders, and then they keep renewing them every 30 days?

With all the Arkansas quake activity, and the mysterious bird and fish deaths, it wouldn't surprise me to see a quake in the area.

All of my family is in Missouri, and I am in Florida, so I can assume we will be cut off from one another. That is scary.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My pleasure coolottie, if ya ever need any help, shoot me an email

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

My granddaughter is stationed in North Carolina, and she said they are still on to deploy in a US natural disaster. Yes, she is Army not National Guard.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have no idea what Marshall Law is.

If the New Madrid goes off, there will be no need for Martial Law.

The states affected will declare emergencies and the National Guard under the authority of their governors will commence operations. The Federal Government may deploy active duty forces as well, but they will not enforce UCMJ on the local population.

UCMJ isn't a bad legal code. I don't know why people villainize martial law. If it ever happens anywhere, it will be like living on a military base, which isn't bad at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I have been in Hurricans and was glad the National Guard was there. Only this drill is brought up not about National Guard being involved but the Active Military. And the Officers that names on on the 10 section map can take over the State or local Governments. If it was the National Guard involved in this exercise I would think anything about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As if we could trust our "government" to be prepared for anything that would truly benefit us in a real disaster scenario. Having said that, I think what we have here is fearmongering by TPTB, and the media. I'm not saying the real thing couldn't happen, but I just don't see them waiting this late in the game for preparation. They've known about this for a long, long time. In the event of a major disaster, we're on our own except for those of us who help one another. Anything TPTB do is going to be token at best IMO.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

My buddy hasn't had any word on why they were activated. He thought it was to help along the Gulf Coast, because that was the big headline around here at the time. Nobody in his unit ever deployed along the Gulf, instead they are just going into work everyday and waiting. Preparing equipment, inventory, basic busywork stuff, but they keep renewing the orders. It seems as if they expected something to happen, but it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

The thing is this is not in the Media at all, as far as I know. Here is the link to some of the documents.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Iilluminati symbol on the top right of some of the PP slides? That's weird. I can't seem to save the video to my favs on Youtube, an error saying "invalid request".

This is a very interesting find, thanks so much for posting. Connecting the dots is troubling me...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That ten section map is a division of FEMA and NORTHCOM. It would ultimately only be used in a worse case scenario, e.g. Yellowstone goes, Nuclear war, a Dryas event, etc. Something so bad that state governments collapse.

The New Madrid isn't on that scale.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Klassified

The thing is this is not in the Media at all, as far as I know. Here is the link to some of the documents.

www.scribd.com...

It's in the alternative media, and youtube.This was just a quick search:
Conplan
Conplan 3502

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

That ten section map is a division of FEMA and NORTHCOM. It would ultimately only be used in a worse case scenario, e.g. Yellowstone goes, Nuclear war, a Dryas event, etc. Something so bad that state governments collapse.

The New Madrid isn't on that scale.

Here in Florida we have a comprehensive COOP (Continuity of Govt) plan, and it is drilled periodically, so that we shouldn't have this issue........problem? YES...our COOP headquarters are only about 5 miles from our regular operating facilities!

If a major event happens near our capital or state buildings, we will surely need the Fed help. Our planners had a whole lot of foresight. It works great for "white-powder" incidents, but it wouldn't work too well for a major disaster.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh how great to have you on here, is the COOP continuity of Gov plan, have anything to do with the Active military and Department of Defense involvement. That is what is so strange to me about this New Madrid quake exercise is that the Active Military, not the usual National Guard which any Govenor can all on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The COOP and the Federal plans are different cogs of the same wheel. Actually FEMA made COOP plans basically a requirement for state and local governments to meet FEMA guidelines and qualify them for help should it become necessary. Depending on the size and scope of any emergency, it should be handled as locally as possible, but if help is needed they ask their neighbors, then the state, then if the state is still overwhelmed they ask the Feds, through FEMA, then if more help is required FEMA can utilize agreements with the Guard, and eventually the Active military.

I have no idea, under the structure of the plans, why they would put active military on alert when there is no current threat. Seems like they might know something big has a decent probability of happening.

In general, the system is a good system, and it is scalable to fit everything from a local business fire to a major multi-state incident. The command structure and resource management is a wonderful plan......ideally.

The problem for me, is the 100s of millions of $$$$ that goes into keeping the system intact, even when there is no emergency for a few years. For instance, in Florida, the H1N1 flu was a perfectly timed godsend to keep the Emergency Operations Budgets from getting cuts after a few years with no major hurricanes.

Florida COOP Plan
edit on 27-1-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join