It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

No not really... any farms are about 10 miles away

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I'm just curious, why do people always blame HAARP for EVERYTHING that's unusual? I'm not convinced that it is really that big of a deal. This is an interesting story though, I just don't see how in the world HAARP has anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe this is the alien equivilant of fishing with dynomite.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Looks like some new guys in town with ships that affect widelife, I dont have a good feeling about all of this personally

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It reminds me of this video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anybody know if mass animal deaths are part of the Bible's end-times scriptures?

Anything to do with the opening of the 7th seal and all that?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Laser space weapon testing maybe?

Rumors of lots of strange payload going up to the ISS, the rocket launch, the GPS "testing," the new Chinese rocket plane or whatever it's called.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chocise
I'm genuinely shocked by these events as they appear to becoming more frequent.

I was an amateur bee keeper, nothing big... just 4 hives, when a few seasons back we lost them all. It was heart breaking. There wasn't a single bee left alive, or a body, in any of our 4 hives. =o(

Hmmmm.....they all died yet there were no dead bodies....how do you know they died if you could no longer see them?? Could they have just flown away whilst you wasnt looking??

Why do i even bother coming on this website anymore

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by chocise
I'm genuinely shocked by these events as they appear to becoming more frequent.

I was an amateur bee keeper, nothing big... just 4 hives, when a few seasons back we lost them all. It was heart breaking. There wasn't a single bee left alive, or a body, in any of our 4 hives. =o(

Hmmmm.....they all died yet there were no dead bodies....how do you know they died if you could no longer see them?? Could they have just flown away whilst you wasnt looking??

Why do i even bother coming on this website anymore

He didnt say they all died, he said he lost them.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

There are very few places with bees now. Einstein said that when the bees disappear that mankind has only a few years left....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Magnetic field is changing, we are merging with another dimension ppl.
Get ready to see more pulsating lights as the sky tears open to expose the other dimension.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

He said there wasn't a single bee left alive.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now that is freaking weird...thanks for sharing.

My guess would be military craft letting off excessive amounts of exotic waste, maybe simple radiation. The area should be checked for radioactivity.

edit on 27-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
its probably radiation poisoning.
don't no why but it reminds me of the day the earth stood still were's Keanu reeves when you need him.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenChild

Does anybody know if mass animal deaths are part of the Bible's end-times scriptures?

Anything to do with the opening of the 7th seal and all that?

Yes, mass animal deaths are part of End Times Prophecy. You can read more about what is going on in my signature links.

You can use a search engine for these things yourself at www.biblegateway.com... .

Two things I would like to share with you.

1. The Bible is a jigsaw puzzle. Prophecy is hidden throughout it. So don't focus only on the book of Revelation.
Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; there is nothing new under the sun.

2. Satan is not the cause of what is occurring in the world via natural disasters, plagues, pestilence, financial crisis and all the rest. It is Yahweh’s will and it comes directly from Him. He is the One in control, and the One whom is nature.

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Christ Jesus said at Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Yahweh is in union with Christ’s message.

Ezekiel 29:8 "Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I am going to bring a sword against you and wipe out man and animal from you."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I was wondering if the burns on the fish were caused by radiation too. I would hope scientists would be testing for these things. The lights with the humming sound made me think of crop circles as well. Non-man-made crop circles have certain characteristics concerning the structure of the plants after circle production. The nodes of the plants are enlarged and often holes are blown out of the nodes. this is thought to be caused by microwave radiation heating up the stems and steam being forced out at the plant nodes. Crop circles also are associated with electromagnetic effects and there is some pretty interesting information out there about crop circles and harmonics as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

He said there wasn't a single bee left alive.

If a honey bee is alive it would come back to the hive. They don't just pack one day and leave! They live for the hive...they die for the hive!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

In fact:

Zephaniah 1:3

"I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

This is happening to bees all over the world, especially the countries that use mass pesticides.
The bees are literally killed by the destruction of their immune system, affected by the chemicals.

So yes, bees do "dissapear" just as you have described.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

I'm just curious, why do people always blame HAARP for EVERYTHING that's unusual? I'm not convinced that it is really that big of a deal. This is an interesting story though, I just don't see how in the world HAARP has anything to do with it.

Then you are, apparently unaware/uneducated as to what HAARP is actually capable of.

and this to me..
Sounds exactly like it could have been HAARP.
and I often do not think such things..
when many people are claiming "HAARP!"

But this sounds like/feels like /and makes me think.. "HAARP!" lol

Thanks OP.

Weird stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join