It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yet more animals deaths. This time accompanied by a strange light in the sky and a humming sound. Some residents claiming that the fish were burned.

Could this be HAARP?
edit on 27-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Could be, the only other thing I can think of is the "magnetic field disturbances" theory from the meterologist from Arizona that was posted here on ats recently, in which she claims is responsible for mass die offs. Very interesting find.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Great find. This is one of the first times I have heard of the deaths accompanying a humm & light, very intersting and the fish were burned!
S&F
edit on 1/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
looks like a ufo happen to be there same time as the fish deaths , which are probably related to whatever else is killing the fish around the world , as for haarp i think haarp is not powerful enough yet to do such thing. Harrp is in its early stages she still have phases to upgrade her and make it more powerful

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If the video is legitimate, then I doubt its HAARP. Strange lights are much older than our ability to cook up mundane technology like HAARP.

Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

edit on 27-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Weren't crop circles also seen to have lights over them at the time they were being formed? Maybe this is the same phenomena? Maybe causing the fish to inexplicably die off. Crop circles are fascinating and all the evidence seem to suggest they are made by a technology that either we don't posses or we're not aware off.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
Weren't crop circles also seen to have lights over them at the time they were being formed?

And humming...

...which is mentioned in the video.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

A few days ago, on 21st January 2011, dead fish began to emerge in El Llanito, Barrancabermeja in Colombia. Days after the scenario was getting worse, more dead fishes were appearing all over the place swamp. The residents of the township say that an unidentified flying object landed on top of the swamp, emanating a bright light and then disappeared. Shortly after dead fish floated in the swamp, but unlike similar cases attributed to the lack of oxygen, this time they all appeared with burns on his scales. According to Magaly Gutierrez, leader of a community organization, the phenomenon lasted about 20 seconds and was seen by many people.

Fish Deaths Attributed to UFO's

Here's a link with not much, but a little more info. There are also some source links on the page near the bottom, but you'll have to translate them.

I'm wondering if this is TPTB playing with their pretty toys again. The burns on the scales are interesting. I would like to know if there was a temperature rise in the water.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Klassified because: Changed my mind.

ETA: After translating and reading the two linked articles, I found a few interesting comments. They could be nothing but translation errors. But I'll let you guys make up your own mind.

The residents of the township say that an unidentified object landed on top of the swamp, emanating a bright light and then disappeared.

Fish Mortality...

The president of the Fish Farmers and Fishermen Association of El Llanito, Juan Tercero, said scorch and dead fish floated from the "strange lights in the swamp," according to statements published by the newspaper Vanguardia Liberal in Bucaramanga.

Fish kills in Colombia...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Klassified because: ETA

edit on 27-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That's how aliens fish.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So its either HAARP or a magnetic field disturbance, that looks like its responsible. If its HAARP, how dare they, they're trying to get their Monsanto Monster food out, I've heard they want fish/salmon that has insect dna mixed with it.

You can bet that the elments in the food that are good for us, are being tampered with, and they think we all want to eat BUGS. Nah, the super rich can do that instead. We're sticking with real healthy food, and a world without them is what I want, for them to join with the people, dismantle their wealth and share everything equally.

I am very suspicious this is all about them, they're trying to MAKE cycles happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You know how crop circles appear all at once and are often sacred geometry, which appeals to the gnostics, bloodlines, and the duality ones. Well........I have considered the possiblity that they are HAARP related too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You know how crop circles appear all at once and are often sacred geometry, which appeals to the gnostics, bloodlines, and the duality ones. Well........I have considered the possiblity that they are HAARP related too.

Crop circles are also older than our ability to cook up mundane technology like HAARP.

IT'S NOT TECHNOLOGY or poison or cold weather or fireworks or anything else mundane behind the animal deaths.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by Unity_99

Crop circles are also older than our ability to cook up mundane technology like HAARP.

IT'S NOT TECHNOLOGY or poison or cold weather or fireworks or anything else mundane behind the animal deaths.

Could you explain what you think it is then?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This reminds me of the old case when I was a child back in the 90's, the Lake Gosford Australia case.
and many others, too that happened over there

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Could you explain what you think it is then?

In Jungian terms, it is archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic forms.

Flying Saucers : A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Interesting very.
Hope some answers surface soon,

Strange light? Humming?

Sounds cosmic, or weaponish.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm genuinely shocked by these events as they appear to becoming more frequent.

I was an amateur bee keeper, nothing big... just 4 hives, when a few seasons back we lost them all. It was heart breaking. There wasn't a single bee left alive, or a body, in any of our 4 hives. =o(

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

Thats a bit of a stretch isn't it?
Second line is always a nice way to wind up a single lined post
Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is the first case of animals showing marks or burns. And a bright light - I have no idea what to think on this one. Will give it some thought! S @ F

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Sorry to hear that. Just curious, do you live near farmland?
Thinking about the pesticides, wondering also what year this happened in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join