It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Fellas and gals, there is one possibility you have overlooked here, and its oocams razor sharp....ready>

SWAMP GAS!!!

It stands to reason that the fish got scorched by burning swaamp gas which was released through minor tremblor or other earhquake/volcano relaated phenomenas.
Just think , really may be a viable answer after all these yeaars
MY GUESS swamp gas.......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Fellas and gals, there is one possibility you have overlooked here, and its oocams razor sharp....ready>

SWAMP GAS!!!

It stands to reason that the fish got scorched by burning swaamp gas which was released through minor tremblor or other earhquake/volcano relaated phenomenas.

Well I will be dam, lol. Yeah ok. Seems to me the aliens are here and hiding out for the day of exposure to the American people but really they are Evil Watchers AKA Satan and his minions.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Was that due to the bee virus that is killing all the bees?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have to wonder why HAARP is always the go-to technology excuse for events such as this. HAARP is involved in some shady business for sure, but the technology is not only incapable of doing what happened here, and there would be no reason for them to use HAARP for this purpose. I do have a few ideas as to what it could be though. My first thoughts when it comes to a blueish hued light that burns the skin of anything is UV lights, like the ones found in water purifiers. When the light hits DNA it destroys is (which is why it is good for purification of water), this could "burn" the skin of fish. I could see them using a UV device to contain a bacteria or virus that may have been in the lake. The only other thing I can think of is maybe a source of radiation that leaked into the water.

P.S- If UV light caused this, the source of the light would have had to be placed into the water, otherwise the light would blind anyone who looked at it.
edit on 27-1-2011 by KevinB because: Additional Info

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Maybe aliens are slowly taking over our planet.

Picking everything off until it's just us and them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by strato
That's how aliens fish.

Fantastic

This is very strange. The first thing that popped in my head was HAARP as well.

But with all these animals dieing off for no apparent reason it reminds me of the dinosaurs.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ok this is the strangest fish die off i have come across yet!! great find,
are we sure that the translation of that video is correct? if so wow,! first
the bees, now the fish and birds, and some big animals also, this is an
ongoing thing and it isint going away, but this is by far the strangest story
i have seen yet! and im waiting to see if this thread turns up an explanation

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am in the crop circle capital of the world and have seen lights around the areas where they are made, like fast moving, intelligent UFO lights.

I have also been in a few crop circles, that probably weren't man made (there are people that do and admit it), one specifically under the White Horse and Dragon Hill at Uffington, around 2000. When we went in the crop circle from the field gate entrance, within moments, a very tall, 7/8ft, very white, very blonde human like being wearing a white coverall, like a chemical suit, appeared at the gate and all sorts of weird 'psychic communication' for want of a better term and 'supernatural' things started happening, then some time was lost and the feeling of getting out the field.

I had never heard of Nordics or Tall Whites until recently and almost dismissed the incident as 'just one of the weird things that happen in life' and was more concerned with getting on enjoying the summer.

This may well sound far fetched but is completely true.

I don't get the feeling of anything HAARP at crop circles, more either human made as some are or other higher intelligence and technology.

www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk...
edit on 28-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
Maybe aliens are slowly taking over our planet.

Picking everything off until it's just us and them.

This kind of thinking is based on a faulty assumption. The assumption being that aliens are aliens. They are not. The UFO phenomenon is mystical and parapsychological in nature, not biological and technological. They are not from another planet, they are from the collective unconscious.

Our modern materialistic scientistic world has spawned a modern materialistic ET mythology by unconsciously projecting the archetypes of the collective unconscious out into outer space, where they are reflected back to us in the symbolic form of aliens, as a space-age mythology that we are taking literally.

Comparing the ET myth to other myths and religions throughout history one sees the unmistakable fingerprints of the psyche. All myth and religion bears the same skeletal structure - that of the human psyche. Its just that, we can't recognize it in the UFO phenomenon because we are too close to it. We are used to looking back over time at myth. We are not used to it forming in our face and forming through a materialistic paradigm.

So what we need to do is realize that the UFO phenomenon is a magnified projection of psyche. But more than that, we need to realize that we are their projection, too. Its a two-way street. We are them, they are us. Then we can get past this whole perverted Alien persona, which is keeping us in the dark, and get on with saving our planet. The only thing they are alien to is the 'ego-self' aspect of the human psyche. They are certainly not alien to the Earth.

/end rant

edit on 28-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

That comment was actually made in a joking and nonsensical manner according to the general consensus.
Anyway, who's to say that aliens ain't alien? Even if your right, there's still a good possibility (IMO a huge possibility) that there "are" intelligent beings visiting us from other planets. And if there are, then that makes them alien. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that your wrong, I'm just saying you should be open to other possibilities. Unless you've got some solid information that your holding out on us that is?

Peace 2 all

edit on 28/1/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I believe 'aliens' aren't alien to Earth.

The psyche is a modern psychological term to demonstrate mind and soul and is unlikely to produce simultaneous manifestations, between two or more people, of 'aliens', crafts etc.

Manifestations of the psyche would infer multiple and exact manipulations of a 'Collective Consciousness' or an ability to herd project something holographic in nature.

Whilst humanity is certainly progressing with regards to 'consciousness', probably as a result of electromagnetics and universal activity, it is unlikely for such things being non physical or 'imagined'.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It could be some sort of new weapon being tested. Or perhaps a new time travel technology like the Philadelphia Experiment. (Did anyone report fish deaths then?). Or perhaps some new em tech to somehow erradicate oil? Who knows???? Interesting though...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

SWAMP GAS!!!

YES, and Chinese lanterns ignited it..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
""there would be no reason for them to use HAARP for this purpose.""

As countries around the world no longer wanting to use the the US Dollar as a Reserve currency/ accept it in trade...

You better believe we would use directed energy weapons to destroy their food sources. I have witnessed HAARP used to heat the ocean as they tried to steer a Typhoon in the Pacific.

It boiled the water.

We are exterminating life on this planet killing off food sources. Now they have to buy ours or die.

Wouldn't that be YOUR National Security Policy? Especially when you had 100% denial ability as no one could prove what you did?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by chocise
I'm genuinely shocked by these events as they appear to becoming more frequent.

I was an amateur bee keeper, nothing big... just 4 hives, when a few seasons back we lost them all. It was heart breaking. There wasn't a single bee left alive, or a body, in any of our 4 hives. =o(

Hmmmm.....they all died yet there were no dead bodies....how do you know they died if you could no longer see them?? Could they have just flown away whilst you wasnt looking??

Why do i even bother coming on this website anymore

Colony Collapse Disorder. It's wiping out entire apiaries. Didn't you know that?

Colony collapse disorder (CCD), or sometimes honey bee depopulation syndrome (HBDS),[1] is a phenomenon in which worker bees from a beehive or European honey bee colony abruptly disappear. While such disappearances have occurred throughout the history of apiculture, the term colony collapse disorder was first applied to a drastic rise in the number of disappearances of Western honey bee colonies in North America in late 2006.[2] Colony collapse is economically significant because many agricultural crops worldwide are pollinated by bees.

Originally posted by GoldenChild
Does anybody know if mass animal deaths are part of the Bible's end-times scriptures? Anything to do with the opening of the 7th seal and all that?

... not looking good, is it.

Originally posted by Caji316
There are very few places with bees now. Einstein said that when the bees disappear that mankind has only a few years left....

I've heard that too, although I believe it's a miss-quote. Die-out is still a considerable threat to pollination in food production so the implications are serious, not just economically.
edit on 28-1-2011 by chocise because: quote inclusion

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14

That comment was actually made in a joking and nonsensical manner according to the general consensus.
Anyway, who's to say that aliens ain't alien?

I suppose I am. As an abductee, as a mystic, and as an expert in comparative mythology and comparative religion and UFOlogy I feel that I have a solid background and unique qualifications behind my unusual position.

Even if your right, there's still a good possibility (IMO a huge possibility) that there "are" intelligent beings visiting us from other planets. And if there are, then that makes them alien. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that your wrong, I'm just saying you should be open to other possibilities. Unless you've got some solid information that your holding out on us that is?

I could give you a long, long list of books to read and mystical exercises to perform, with the intent of gnosis. But I don't think that's what you have in mind by solid information. "Solid" is an arbitrary term. I have scholarly information and much experience.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

The psyche is a modern psychological term to demonstrate mind and soul and is unlikely to produce simultaneous manifestations, between two or more people, of 'aliens', crafts etc.

Why to you feel its unlikely?

Do you believe people have psychic ability?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
looks like a ufo happen to be there same time as the fish deaths , which are probably related to whatever else is killing the fish around the world , as for haarp i think haarp is not powerful enough yet to do such thing. Harrp is in its early stages she still have phases to upgrade her and make it more powerful

who said it was OUR HAARP ???
we're not the only one with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
anyone here ever heard of David Wilcock? He's a good guy, in my book. His explanation of the animal deaths is that UFOs have recently been flyin' around disabling various military technologies, destroying the possibility of a fake alien invasion put on by the powers that be in order to create a dictatorship. He says that when these (benevolent) vigilante UFOs show up around the military base, the military use HAARP to create a sort of "shield" to "protect" the base from the UFO attempting to disable naughty technology. I imagine the shield is some sort of energy shield, not something physical of course. Once the shield is up, any unsuspecting animal that happens to swim, fly or walk through the perimeter of the field is ... zapped. I believe thiss "shielding" technology is existent. If this is the real case, I also imagine that there would be a human that accidentally traveled through this field, with probably fatal results. The military probably scoops up those bodies before they're ever found though... something to ponder upon....

short excerpt from his newest blog:
Brazil, Russia, India and China have all apparently been contacted by positive ETs who are finally intervening to stop these negative forces on Earth -- by physically destroying their classified, back-engineered military equipment.

My insiders have told me the damage to the classified military infrastructure has been vast and unrelenting. This arsenal would otherwise have been used to fake an alien invasion -- in the hopes of creating a worldwide dictatorship.

HAARP is being used to 'shield' the areas that are being zapped -- but in the process it is causing obvious, mass deaths of birds and fish worldwide. The war has now reached critical mass -- where it is starting to become obvious.

divinecosmos.com...
edit on 1/28/11 by metalshredmetal because: additional remarks

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chocise
I'm genuinely shocked by these events as they appear to becoming more frequent.

I was an amateur bee keeper, nothing big... just 4 hives, when a few seasons back we lost them all. It was heart breaking. There wasn't a single bee left alive, or a body, in any of our 4 hives. =o(

What a shame. Why would they all just disappear and leave no trace? Did you happen to look around the immediate area to see if there were piles of bees laying around?
edit on 28-1-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: to clarify the question

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join