It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

Please see the reference to CCD above, a brief Google will give you a ton of information. The colonies disappear. It isn't clear why.

When a hive swarms, it splits, effectively reproducing itself – a new Queen takes about 60% of the population with her. This occurs in the spring. The disappearances occur during winter. A hive wouldn't normally just disappear of course, and even in the unlikely event it did, you'd expect the odd dead carcass but in these cases nothing remains.
edit on 28-1-2011 by chocise because: extra para

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe the government is testing new equipment to further use their selfish ways to start war with the et's. They will hit us with some type of proof that et's are going to harm us then boom, we all goto war. And of course we will loose and just be another thing in history. Just my thoughts....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

WHOA! JUST LASTNIGHT I had one of the strangest experiences ever and I just posted about it!
I was just drifting to sleep when I saw and heard a light and sound. I was engulfed by the brightest light and most intenst energy I've ever experience and not only that there was a PULSATING sound with it! What in the world is going on here?
Here is the thread I had just posted
The brightest of white light engulfed me last night while in state of twilight
edit on 1/28/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Were your scales scorched when you woke up? Second line woke up scorched.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Great find. This is one of the first times I have heard of the deaths accompanying a humm & light, very intersting and the fish were burned!
S&F
edit on 1/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Sure sounds like a man-made phenomenon (or intelligent-made). Maybe HAARP. What would a weapon like this be used for? Wipe out an entire area then move in? Wouldn't the world react against whom ever used such a method against another group?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Okay I have a far fetched, but a possible theory... its alien phone tag.

We've been pumping frequencies out into the universe by use of radio telescopes. Maybe this is some(alien)body returning our call. If so, I'd have to admit, the end result is concerning. We might not want to answer that call.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Aren't you listening to everyone? Its vogue to attribute any such mystical things to HAARP and whatnot, even though such mystical things are much older than ANY modern technology. So just go with it and say you got zapped by HAARP, and forget how illogical that is.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
thousands to tens of thousands birds or fish all dying at the exact same instant? since when does that happen all the time? not in my world..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
Weren't crop circles also seen to have lights over them at the time they were being formed? Maybe this is the same phenomena? Maybe causing the fish to inexplicably die off. Crop circles are fascinating and all the evidence seem to suggest they are made by a technology that either we don't posses or we're not aware off.

Consider the years of UFO sightings as Phase One, the introduction. Consider Phase Two as the crop circles, a physical "message" that demands attention.

Consider this new business as Phase Three, a far more ominious and indicative message.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
looks like a ufo happen to be there same time as the fish deaths , which are probably related to whatever else is killing the fish around the world , as for haarp i think haarp is not powerful enough yet to do such thing. Harrp is in its early stages she still have phases to upgrade her and make it more powerful

I'm going on feeling here, but I feel HAARP is easily powerful enough, based on the technology itself (not brand new by any means) and reports of the "true" HAARP facility being 40 miles north of the official one.

I don't see much purpose for et's to come and zap some of our fish, so if they were there, perhaps it was to help. Depends on the light I suppose. Could definitely by that some cosmic rays or something are coming in and messing up these animals all over the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

Originally posted by seedofchucky
looks like a ufo happen to be there same time as the fish deaths , which are probably related to whatever else is killing the fish around the world , as for haarp i think haarp is not powerful enough yet to do such thing. Harrp is in its early stages she still have phases to upgrade her and make it more powerful

I'm going on feeling here, but I feel HAARP is easily powerful enough, based on the technology itself (not brand new by any means) and reports of the "true" HAARP facility being 40 miles north of the official one.

I don't see much purpose for et's to come and zap some of our fish, so if they were there, perhaps it was to help. Depends on the light I suppose. Could definitely by that some cosmic rays or something are coming in and messing up these animals all over the world.

Like I posted earlier, David Wilcock has published a blog explaining how/why UFOs are always seemingly involved in the mass animal deaths.

He says UFOs have recently been flyin' around disabling various military technologies, destroying the possibility of a fake alien invasion put on by the powers that be in order to create a dictatorship. He says that when these (benevolent) vigilante UFOs show up around the military base, the military use HAARP to create a sort of "shield" to "protect" the base from the UFO attempting to disable naughty technology. I imagine the shield is some sort of energy shield, not something physical of course. Once the shield is up, any unsuspecting animal that happens to swim, fly or walk through the perimeter of the field is ... zapped.

makes total sense to me...UFOs are much less likely to be purposelessly killing schools of birds and fish...it's more likely that the ignorant megalomaniacs in the military are using a defense system (maybe HAARP? that's what D.W. is positing) to shield their bases, which is projecting a high-frequency energy barrier that unsuspecting animals are attempting to pass through.

furthermore, i posit that the animals, or at least specific animal species, are actually ATTRACTED to the frequency of the 'shield projection'. This would more accurately explain how it seems that an entire school of animals dies so suddenly, at one moment.
edit on 1/28/11 by metalshredmetal because: further ideation

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Yeah that does seem plausible to me. I'm not a mega-fun of Wilcock, but I can certainly agree that these animal deaths could be related and I would love to think that the benevolent et's are trying to help us out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
regarding the bees, they are being trained to detect bombs scientist says theyre smell is 1000000000 stronger than the dogs, they train the bees by putting them on tape then letting them sniff a certain bomb then give them a cotton swab of sugar, then the next time they smell the bomb they tounge like apendages comes out, they are put in a yellow small box and with camera inside to monitor if theyre tounge comes out if near the suspected bomb area, one box has 3 bees to be confirmed positive if all three bees do the tounge out sign. one disadvantage though, they are only trained to 1 type of bomb smell, for another type another group will be trained.

this could be the reason many of them are vanishing.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It´s in spanish, but a few of you appear to read/speak spanish, heres a link to a little more info.
buscandoladolaverdad.blogspot.com...

This occurred, on the 21st, of Jan the strange thing, is that on the 15th of Dec, a "meteorite" was seen and a picture taken. Why is it strange?? Cause it occured in the same area that the fish killing took place....Barrancabermeja

www.vanguardia.com...

On the 5th of Sept of last year , a sonic boom occured over Bucaramanga (I live 3 clicks from there) they never found what crashed, or determined what it was, according to witnesses a fiery ball passed over head and crashed around the Mesa de Los Santos

www.caracoltv.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have been waiting for the light flashes to be confirmed. random light flashes in the sky and pulsating noises tell me one thing and one thing only. this is some kind of tuned plasma emission. if it was an aroura like emission the pulsing would not be uniform. so, as I have said before, for the fifth time, this is a haarp like device.

one of these days they, whoever they are, will turn it up to the point where they screw up and it resonates with the atmosphere and all life on earth dies, not just us, everything. I would say i'd pray they realise before that point but honestly I think they are trying to do just that. so, whatever, its been fun.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

don't be too down, the only thing that will kill off humans is going to be mother nature, and still we won't all die. without their slave people to make the system work, they have no power, they need the power and the wealth. No reason to burn the board before the game is even over..

our friends from above are helping us, everyday I do believe.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
I have been waiting for the light flashes to be confirmed. random light flashes in the sky and pulsating noises tell me one thing and one thing only. this is some kind of tuned plasma emission. if it was an aroura like emission the pulsing would not be uniform. so, as I have said before, for the fifth time, this is a haarp like device.

one of these days they, whoever they are, will turn it up to the point where they screw up and it resonates with the atmosphere and all life on earth dies, not just us, everything. I would say i'd pray they realise before that point but honestly I think they are trying to do just that. so, whatever, its been fun.

first of all it sounds like we agree, so i'm not trying to disassemble your logic or anything but i'm truly curious....how do the circumstances make you think it's a 'tuned plasma emission'? it sounds like you know more than I do about that stuff, and it also sounds like it could support the high-frequency energy shield theory mentioned earlier. Is it possible to create a "plasma shield" in a spherical (or at least semi-spherical) shape? now this seriously sounds like a shield from star trek...which means it must be possible! hah really though...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does anyone know the exact location of this occurrence? Is it at all possible that perhaps this was caused by lightning? After all the fish were 'burnt' and a 'humming sound' was heard, often associated with electrical bursts.

I can't explain the light in the sky, but it could of been unrelated?

Anyway, I make this suggestion as Columbia borders Venezuela which is home to the most powerful and consistent lightning storm in the world, the Catatumbo Lightning Storm.

Catatumbo Lightning

It occurs pretty much over one lake only and this lake, Lake Maracaibo, is just off the border from Columbia.

Lake Maracaibo

Just thought that this may be a plausible explanation to this unfortunate obscurity

If its been covered already, then my bad

edit on 28/1/2011 by Kliskey because: Typo xD

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU OF THIS THREAD HERE:

Did not get many replies so just giving y'all heads up on this topic!
10.000 - 13.000 cattle dead.. GEO-ENGINEERING??

just one week ago... 10.000-13.000 cattle dead in Vietnam...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
thousands to tens of thousands birds or fish all dying at the exact same instant? since when does that happen all the time? not in my world..

Thousands upon thousands of people die at the exact same instant all the time... So what's your point?

I agree that sudden mass deaths are mysterious. But is it your field of expertise? How can you suggest that this is not normal if you know very little if anything about the subject (Other than what you have heard on the news/ read here by fear mongers)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join