It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 9, 2011 - Beginning of a New Age of Conciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
www.calleman.com...

Ian Lungold and Carl Calleman worked on the Mayan Calendar together,
and by their interpretation, they described how the Mayan Calendar broke up time passage into distinct phases as it progresses.

Well, the most current update from
:

We are now approaching the actual beginning of this wave of unity consciousness, which begins on March 9, 2011. This is the ninth wave also known as the Universal Underworld

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lungold and Calleman had very positive views of our journey though time, even including the gaining of spiritual powers.

There is one thing that I worry about : The largest shifts of conciousness come from disasters, or "earth-shattering" news / disclosure.

Short of mass disclosure, I would have to say that a mass tragedy is most likely.
It is tragedies like 9/11 that shift conciousnesses.

Right after 9/11 everyone thought about the same things, everyone viewed themselves as one of a nation, and everyone flew flags and felt more together. But, we viewed a world of terror, and our whole conciousness was pushed to "How can we stop this"

I think a disaster in which we all say "Oh crap,we're all in this together, tho." is likely.

I would rather have a mass disclosure, like a landing during Saturday nights game... I jjoke.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I always appreciate new view points, especially by people that actually did research. There are so many theories on the Mayan Calendar concepts that I will be open to new ideas until it is proven I should not. I'm going to have a look through the info now, thank you.

S+F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"We are now approaching the actual beginning of this wave of unity consciousness, which begins on March 9, 2011. This is the ninth wave also known as the Universal Underworld"

least we get a little teaser date to dip our feet into this whole mayan thing . But i won't hold my breath. The ninth wave you say , i saw the map on the link there . Most of it hard to verify but well see what happens.

march 9th ......

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
www.calleman.com...

and by their interpretation, they described how the Mayan Calendar broke up time passage into distinct phases as it progresses.

:

We are now approaching the actual beginning of this wave of unity consciousness, which begins on March 9, 2011. This is the ninth wave also known as the Universal Underworld

Lungold and Calleman had very positive views of our journey though time, even including the gaining of spiritual powers.

There is one thing that I worry about : The largest shifts of conciousness come from disasters, or "earth-shattering" news / disclosure.

Short of mass disclosure, I would have to say that a mass tragedy is most likely.

Right after 9/11 everyone thought about the same things, everyone viewed themselves as one of a nation, and everyone flew flags and felt more together. But, we viewed a world of terror, and our whole conciousness was pushed to "How can we stop this"

I think a disaster in which we all say "Oh crap,we're all in this together, tho." is likely.

I would rather have a mass disclosure, like a landing during Saturday nights game... I jjoke.

The times they are a chaingin'....

*this is the version you get, because as someone on youtube previously and so eloquently described "finding a bob dylan song on youtube is seriously like finding a **** unicorn;
edit on 26-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Maybe a mass disclosure of who really did 9/11..

Now that would cause a stir...
Probably a good one in the end..
Not all things have to be bad

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

www.calleman.com...

:

I feel the Mayan calendar has some sort of significance, and would like to believe we will arrive at the same level of consciousness in a positive way. If this is true, that would be the start of a possible peaceful world that is one, like a planet should be. I agree with you exatcly, that something bad may have to happen or some sort of discolsure to bring the whole world together, towards one. Otherwise we will not change and keep on the same path.

Interesting articles lately.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was hoping that what I previously read about march of this year, from another mayan source, was wrong. unfortunatly this makes two.

maya related blog

scroll down to the bottom of the 'three days of darkness' section and make of it what you will...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Time tells.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ian Lungold and Carl Calleman are just another pair of people that are misrepresenting the Mayans and their calendar. Look at their work. The time line for the age of the universe is quite off. This is from a civilization that they claim had a more accurate calendar than we have. They appear to suggest that the Maya knew about galaxies, cells, and had a western taxonomy for biological organisms. None of that is true.

Read this blog from a real Mayan scholar.
2012: Prophet of nonsense #1: Carl Johan Calleman – 2012? No, 2011!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thats what the Global Consciousness Project indicates. The big events focus the Noosphere.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

It will be interesting to see the findings over the next year or so.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Calleman et al propose a time line based on their misrepresentations of Mayan writings. I will only show how one of their claims is false. They place the age of the universe at 16.4 billion years.

The age of the universe is 13.7 billion years. The 16.4 billion year age universe is off by 2.7 billion years, which is an error of +20%. Ouch!

I believe this is one of the smallest errors in the Calleman et al time line. At best the time line given by Calleman is very poor and does not fit the dates known by modern science.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NothingNew

Do you have any specific examples that you'd like to compare. I think that you have a valid question here.

The question as I understand is, why is one source more authoritative than another?

I can give you a small hint in this issue. There are many sites that purposely mix a few facts with hogwash to obscure the issues at hand. This is typical of fringe authors and hoaxers and a few religious groups. Problems also lie in the inferences made from the evidence supplied.

Please take the time to select a specific example and we can discuss it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Unfotunately, very little if anything of what Ian Lungold/Calleman claimed was going to happen actually did.
I saw Ian's video from 2002 and at first was very taken by it and really connected with him as a person, but as the years went by and none of his major predictions showed any kind of congruence with reality, I decided to ditch his whole teaching and agenda.
If he was still with us today, I wonder what he would make of the lack of validation of his work.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Calleman has assumed a role called the Vindicated Thinker. This does not mean that his ideas have been shown to be correct or that he is even right in any manner. Let me provide a quick description of how someone playes this part.

1. Start by claiming that there is a great mystery to solve.
2. Then claim that you are a nobody, but are smart and want to find an answer.
3. Then make a proposal often after making a long list of "what ifs"
4. Take viewers or readers to exotic locations
5. Interview lots of people with no credentials in the field you are interested in discussing
6. Claim at the end to have been vindicated regardless of what happens

This is the same plot time and time again. Calleman does it. So does Von Daineken, So does Icke, Sitchin, Hancock, Lungold, ...

It's the same trite story over and over and over.

One of the weirdest parts in all of this is that there often is no mystery or the answer is known. The uninformed audience is not told this. After the introductory statements of I am a journalist, or I am an economist, or I am an author, or I am a whatever no mention is made again about a lack of understanding of the field. The "what ifs" are a sure sign that the material being presented is bogus. What if the pyramids are actually advanced energy reflectors? What if the Egyptians used dinosaurs to haul the rocks up the pyramids? What if water could be transmuted into solid rock? The what ifs don't matter because it is well known that none of the what ifs are true. Viewers or readers are swept across the globe to Easter Island, the Yucatan, China, Zimbabwe, and Egypt or whatever place the author thinks will awe the audience. Interviews have even been yoga instructors discussion archaeology! Anyone gets to throw in their 2 cents even if they have no idea what is being discussed. There is one group of people that are not allowed input: the experts in the field. Not only are the experts not allowed, but the lines of reasoning used by the experts and why these lines of reasoning developed are definitely not allowed. No matter what happens declare success. No matter what fumbling mess is tossed together claim success. No matter how ridiculous the inferences are just claim success.

The author at the end vindicates their position, i.e. they crown themselves.

Now the author is the self appointed Vindicated Thinker. It's an old formula and people keep falling for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join