It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 9, 2011 - Beginning of a New Age of Conciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OK Folks. Let's keep it On Topic and stop the personal sniping, please.

March 9, 2011 - Beginning of a New Age of Conciousness

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sorry to the OP but I believe the final stage of the prophecy starts on February 11th. I remember watching one of Ian's lectures and he said Feb 11th. I even wrote it down. This also tallies up with the information provided by Amma Bhagavan from the Oneness community. I found it quite chilling that they both came up with the same date. It will be the start of a mass spiritual awakening. It should last all the way through to October 28th 2011.

We should feel honoured to be on the earth at this time for we are at the forefront of consciousness evolution. From what I also gathered from Ian's lectures, once we get passed Feb 11th events will happen 20 times faster than the events from the previous cycle, and judging from what we have already seen in the last month it could be a rough ride for some of us. So hold on tight and enjoy the ride

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tigermoff

Feb 11th? That soon? Man, I hope so. I'm sick of the waiting. Lets get this show on the road!

Can anyone tell me if there are any astrological significances to that date?

edit on 29-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good. The date is very close. When this date comes and goes how do we know that something has happened?

It has been suggested that things are going to speed up. What does this mean?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Ive not heard about any alignments of celestial bodies for this or any other cycle. I believe its more to do with out solar system moving into energetic space which gets denser as we travel through it. I think we need to understand that Feb 11th is the start point of the 9th cycle. There will be a tipping point. We have to go through a 'night' where an old institution or behaver is bought crashing down and then in the 'night' tips over into the 'day' where the new consciousness implements a more ethical replacement. The banks/religion/government need to be bought down before the majority can reach the higher state of conscientiousness required for evolution. Some will try to hold onto the old way of life and have a very hard time adjusting to this new energy, but those who are mentally and spiritually prepared will have an easier transition.

Remember that the only walls being torn down are the ones keeping you a prisoner.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I said in my previous post that governments will be bought down. We can see this happening in various countries this month as we are approaching Feb 11th. We can all see how this can be speeded up when the inevitable happens and currency is devalued, countries go bankrupt and the people rise up.

The speed up is in events rather than a speed up in time as some people think. So event will be 20 times closer than in the previous cycle.
edit on 29-1-2011 by tigermoff because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Apologies if I missed it but how can we tell as people that we're experiencing a change within us and are some more susceptible than others? Would that mean those who don't perform new age lifestyle choices etc are gonna be missing out on whatever change we can seemingly expect if said event were to happen? Would it be a feeling everyone gets at the exact same time or would it be experienced upon waking when it becomes Feb 11th in your particular timezone?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

It might feel a lot like a Kundalini awakening, which is a potent experience. If it happens to you and its Kundalini-like then you will know.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I dont think people will feel any different than the day before. We are all at different stages of awakening and spiritual development. At this time we all have the potential to advance very quickly and some people may take longer than others. With the change in energy people may find themselves interested in new pursuits such as spirituality or more creative hobbies. Once a certain percentage of people have gone through the awakening process it will be a tipping point for the rest of humanity to become awakened into the new level of conciousness.

On a personal note I started my process of awakening a couple of years ago and I dont think my personality has changed, just my perception and my beliefs. I wasnt spiritual in the least and used to call everyone a hippy who talked about energies and so on. I feel a long way off from being fully awakened or enlightened, but this cycle will give even the most left brained of us the chance to evolve.

A note to the OP and others interested. I noticed a thread on Carl Calleman's website referring to the 11th of Feb and 9th of March where he tries to justify his change of mind www.treeoflifecelebration.com...:an-explanatory-note-regarding-february-11-2011-and-march-9-2011&c atid=1:discussions&Itemid=1&lang=en

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have heard that the kundelani experience is part of the awakening process. It is also the stillness of the mind. The energy in the brain is balanced which shuts up the constant dialogue from the mind which constantly regrets things we have done in the past and worries about the future. This allows us to live in the now. The feeling of bliss will then be with you permanently. Imagine the implications of that. People living from the heart rather than living from the mind.

On a personal note again, Im looking forward to 'loosing my mind'
as it never seems to shut up. Try this out. Shift you awareness to your mind and make note of each time the mind chatters away especially when you should be listening to someone else or I find I have an annoying tune off the radio buzzing around in my head all day. Once you become aware of this constant chatter you can gradually stop it. If you want any further clarification I would advise you to read a book called 'The power of now' by Eckhart Tolle.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you both for your replies.

I only asked because while I've been called a spiritual person by psychics and sensitives, I wouldn't know where to start if indeed all of this were possible and then you have people like Stereologist who I assume has no intention of performing a self-made awakening and thus I sort of worried in a way that if such an uplifting thing were to happen that many wouldn't get to experience it but as you said, perhaps the overbalance will tip things for all others.

This kind of awakening is always what I associated with the 2012 phenomena anyway, none of the doom and gloom death scenario. Reassuring to know and again, thank you both for responding.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I didnt say there wouldnt be earth changes as the earth is going through the same processes as us, well actually the earth is going through the changes and we have to follow for an easy transition. This is done by keeping grounded and centered. This can be done using meditation. I have also been informed that wearing a piece of clear quartz crystal helps connecting to the earth.

We can tell that the crust of the earth has started slowly shifting already as due north has changed its position quite noticeably recently as some air ports have had to repaint lines on their runways. This will speed up closer to the end of the long count. This will most likely cause volcanic eruptions/earth quakes and the like. We dont dwell on this as it is in the future and it takes our focus away from the now.

Also there may be may countries where there is much unrest such as there is in Egypt at the moment, but again dwelling on this will shift our focus in the wrong direction. Each situation should be dealt with as and when it shows itself with a calm mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It's really, really easy to go online and find places that speak of planetary alignments. Probably 10 or more happen each year. They happen about once a month. So something must be happening. Let's see.

Astrology claims:
A Very Powerful Planetary Alignment is About to Begin

One of the most powerful alignment is about to begin and what a pattern it will create! Saturn will square Pluto and the Moon and Venus will join Pluto in a septile arrangement. To add to this, the Sun septiles Saturn, too.

Planetary Cycles

The most pronounced and dynamic of the themes for 2011 are symbolized by transformational Pluto in Capricorn, along with the sun and Mars in Capricorn, facing off with the “taskmaster”, Saturn, in Libra, seeking to balance the scales and ensure fair play.

Astronomy:
Give me five minutes, I’ll give you Saturn in 2011

Earth goes around the sun once a year. Saturn goes around the sun once about every 30 years. So you can see that our planet Earth has to pass between Saturn and the sun every year. In 2011, this event – called an opposition of Saturn – happens on April 3 according to U.S. clocks.

The table at this astronomical site provides a wealth of information on the positions of the planets over the year.
Oppositions and conjunctions of 2011

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I said in my previous post that governments will be bought down. We can see this happening in various countries this month as we are approaching Feb 11th. We can all see how this can be speeded up when the inevitable happens and currency is devalued, countries go bankrupt and the people rise up.

The speed up is in events rather than a speed up in time as some people think. So event will be 20 times closer than in the previous cycle.

Here is what I asked.

When this date comes and goes how do we know that something has happened?

It has been suggested that things are going to speed up. What does this mean?

We are both being vague so let me clarify my question.

Governments fall all of the time. They can fall quietly such as the turn over in power of elections in some countries such as European countries, or they can fall due to unrest such as Tunisia. These events are not rare. They happen all of the time. How can we determine that things are speeding up? How many governments need to fall to show that things are speeding up? Is it 2 in a month, or 4 in a month, or 10 in a month?

Currencies fluctuate all of the time. The US dollar is up and then down and down and up or whatever. The US dollar which is often taken to be some sort of de facto global standard has been falling against other currencies. Thus other currencies are becoming more valuable. When you say "currency is devalued" which currencies are you talking about?

As far as countries going bankrupt, how many need to go bankrupt to show an increase. Is it 1 a year or 3 a year, or what?

Then there is the matter of people rising up. How many risings are a speed up of recent times? Do local events count such as a city? Does a nationwide strike count?

All I'm trying to do here is to get a sense of the magnitude of the issue instead of rather vague claims that are later poorly justified by shoehorning in a few items in the news.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

and then you have people like Stereologist who I assume has no intention of performing a self-made awakening

Regardless of my position on this issue or my intentions, this raises an interesting point to me. This comment suggests that the awakening which is being tied into 2012 is not something someone could do any time. Why the 2012 connection? Is it easier to roll-your-own at that time? Is the roll-your-own only available at that time?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

We can tell that the crust of the earth has started slowly shifting already as due north has changed its position quite noticeably recently as some air ports have had to repaint lines on their runways.

The crust is not shifting. How can we tell? Astronomers look at the stars and see that they are precisely where they should be. If the crust slipped or shifted, then coordinates of the stars would be off.

The issue of magnetic north is that the orientation of the Earth's dipole has moved. That is due to a change in the outer core of the Earth and not a crust issue. The magnetic poles have been in motion as long as people have monitored their position.

This will most likely cause volcanic eruptions/earth quakes and the like.

The changes in the outer core are thousands of miles below the surface where volcanic and seismic events occur. Nothing suggests that there is going to any change in the rate of seismic or volcanic events.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

and then you have people like Stereologist who I assume has no intention of performing a self-made awakening

Regardless of my position on this issue or my intentions, this raises an interesting point to me. This comment suggests that the awakening which is being tied into 2012 is not something someone could do any time. Why the 2012 connection? Is it easier to roll-your-own at that time? Is the roll-your-own only available at that time?

Because awakening is, in part, a psychic function. And psychic ability is influenced by environmental variables, not just psychological and physiological variables. Geomagnetic and sidereal factors make a difference. The Hermetic axiom of 'as above, so below' comes to mind.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I dont really want to get into a conversation about all the possible bad things which might happen. I gave a couple of possibilities. I cant tell the future. Others can and Im just repeating what they have said. Such as Little Grandmother and others you can find on you tube and google videos. Im not trying to convince anyone here. Im just putting down what I understand to be true. As for shoe horning the news, what else am I supposed to use as a point of reference. It is what it is.

If you dont like prophecy and you just want something with an amount of science to it have a look at this video and type of few of the names in it into google. www.youtube.com...#

You will know when your perception changes that the new cycle is here. It may take some longer than others. Energy is usually very subtle and change happens over time until the tipping point. I dont know what the energy will be like this time seeing as it should happen in a shorter amount of time thus giving us a chance to see and feel the change. We will just have to wait and see.
edit on 30-1-2011 by tigermoff because: addition of text.

edit on 30-1-2011 by tigermoff because: added video.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

It might feel a lot like a Kundalini awakening, which is a potent experience. If it happens to you and its Kundalini-like then you will know.

yes, or like rising to the surface in a pool. A lifting or rather lightening sensation accompanied with feelings of happiness and joy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Because awakening is, in part, a psychic function. And psychic ability is influenced by environmental variables, not just psychological and physiological variables. Geomagnetic and sidereal factors make a difference. The Hermetic axiom of 'as above, so below' comes to mind.

What is going to be so special about the geomagnetic field or sidereal factors in 2012? The field strength and orientation are expected to be nearly the same as today. By sidereal I take it you are referring to the fixed positions of the stars. What sort of factors are involved here?

Again I'm trying to find out what makes 2012 special. Nothing I know about makes it a special year other than the end of the long count calendar.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join