It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Simple and Straigh Forward Question

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Please answer with a Yes or No.

Are Non-Terrestrials present within our Solar System ?


I am requesting a leniency in the T&C conditions of www.abovetopsecret.com... if i may, as to have a virtual image of the general consensus of its members and casual viewers. If you, the viewer have not registered for any reason, i would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to register and type your opinion within this humble thread.

Sincerely

Tristar.
edit on 26-1-2011 by tristar because: edit: time of post




posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Lets put it this way, no way on earth does humans run planet earth, they are so absolutely thick we have to listen to people like richard dawkins pontificate to us, while telling us he is good at debating.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 



Please answer with a Yes or No. Are Non-Terrestrials present within our Solar System ?


What about those of us that would say "probably, but I don't know for sure", so many people have seen them, they cannot all be nutz.
I know, I'm really bad at instructions when given with authority. I give a definite probably.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


Yes. I believe they are here now and therefore they are in our solar system



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The question was straight forward enough

Either yes or no,

I am not entering or requesting a dialogue, i am requesting your status of mind upon reading this particular thread

Simply think, evaluate, question and reply.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by tristar
 



Please answer with a Yes or No. Are Non-Terrestrials present within our Solar System ?


What about those of us that would say "probably, but I don't know for sure", so many people have seen them, they cannot all be nutz.
I know, I'm really bad at instructions when given with authority. I give a definite probably.


Hi there,

I guess you would fall under the No ....

Again no harm done.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Lets put it this way, no way on earth does humans run planet earth, they are so absolutely thick we have to listen to people like richard dawkins pontificate to us, while telling us he is good at debating.



Please re read my thread..its a Yes or No..nothing else.

Peace.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i say "no" ...

but im not ruling out interdimentional travel or the like...



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


Its not something we can answer with yes or no. Anything could be out there, but all i know is we are not intelligent enough to be running earth period. That would imply something is running earth whether its in our 3d reality solar system, or outside our dimensions, or what have you. Something is running our planet and its not us.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


I try not to think in absolutes "yes" or "no"....I entertain the idea that ET's exist within our solar system or on earth but at the same time I realize that is possibly not the case...

So I'm sorry I cannot answer yes or no. The best I can do is say, "yes I can entertain the idea/theory ET's are here" and "No I do not lay claim that they are without a doubt here"...

: addition: I would argue that the "consensus" you will find with a black and white "yes" - "no" simplistic answer will be biased. Forcing a choice doesn't = realistic picture of what the consensus is...
edit on 26-1-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


yes.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by tristar
 


I try not to think in absolutes "yes" or "no"....I entertain the idea that ET's exist within our solar system or on earth but at the same time I realize that is possibly not the case...

So I'm sorry I cannot answer yes or no. The best I can do is say, "yes I can entertain the idea/theory ET's are here" and "No I do not lay claim that they are without a doubt here"...


Such a simple question and such a dilemma and yet, within this site, many request proof and evidence but when one posses a question requesting the viewers utmost attention they tend to fall under the skeptic and hesitant side. It is a simple question, if you are hesitating then it is a No, if you are Not, then it is a Yes. Its Black & White.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by tristar
 


Its not something we can answer with yes or no. Anything could be out there, but all i know is we are not intelligent enough to be running earth period. That would imply something is running earth whether its in our 3d reality solar system, or outside our dimensions, or what have you. Something is running our planet and its not us.


Simply take the time to think and the time to respond, either in ten days or 1 month or ten years, there is no time frame, it is purely a response to a simple question. Either Yes or No



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


I'm afraid to give you a flat out "yes" or "no" for the claims you might make of it...

If I say yes it will help a consensus of "we believe", which I don't agree with...
If I say no, it will help a consensus of "we don't believe", which I also don't agree with...

I guess what I'm saying is it is impossible to reach a consensus on this issue as there is no proof either way. A consensus implies a conclusion and a conclusion relies on proof, of which there is no proof for or against...



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 

No.

UFO's are real - but we have not been able to identify their origination point.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 



Simply take the time to think and the time to respond, either in ten days or 1 month or ten years, there is no time frame, it is purely a response to a simple question. Either Yes or No


It is so NOT a simple question. The only ones that know for sure, are experiencers, or those who have seen.
Outside solar system, yes. Inside solar system, I say more yes than no.

OK yes. probably.

You know, this is going to drive us all crazy, as well as you, dealing with us crazies.


sorry


YES. final answer.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by tristar
 


I'm afraid to give you a flat out "yes" or "no" for the claims you might make of it...

If I say yes it will help a consensus of "we believe", which I don't agree with...
If I say no, it will help a consensus of "we don't believe", which I also don't agree with...

I guess what I'm saying is it is impossible to reach a consensus on this issue as there is no proof either way. A consensus implies a conclusion and a conclusion relies on proof, of which there is no proof for or against...


Sly , the question is based on your current status of mind, nothing more or less. every response is held with the utmost respect. I understand it is difficult a question, but it is a simple question.

Peace.
edit on 26-1-2011 by tristar because: typo



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
YES

To Mods: Sorry about the one liner, one worder? But that is what the OP wanted.

To the ATS community: Please don't ask for evidence as I cannot sum up any evidence into a "yes" or a "no" for that matter.

To the OP: You are making me break the forum rules, was that your intention? To see how many people fall for it and break the forum rules by posting a one liner? I sure hope not.

To everyone: Is this still a one liner?



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by tristar
 



Simply take the time to think and the time to respond, either in ten days or 1 month or ten years, there is no time frame, it is purely a response to a simple question. Either Yes or No


It is so NOT a simple question. The only ones that know for sure, are experiencers, or those who have seen.
Outside solar system, yes. Inside solar system, I say more yes than no.

OK yes. probably.

You know, this is going to drive us all crazy, as well as you, dealing with us crazies.


sorry


YES. final answer.


Snow..

Myself above all and those who know me in real life and who dwell within this site know that my questions are most of the time awkward to say the least, so i do understand your frame of mind or should i say, i have some form of indication. But the questions is what it is and as in life, one needs to make a choice. This choice has no what so ever financial loss or gain, but purely on status of mind.
edit on 26-1-2011 by tristar because: form of



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
YES

To Mods: Sorry about the one liner, one worder? But that is what the OP wanted.

To the ATS community: Please don't ask for evidence as I cannot sum up any evidence into a "yes" or a "no" for that matter.

To the OP: You are making me break the forum rules, was that your intention? To see how many people fall for it and break the forum rules by posting a one liner? I sure hope not.

To everyone: Is this still a one liner?


Yes i do realize that i have openly broken the T&C rules..and i openly and humbly request a that any negative responses based on T&C be taken out upon myself as i have invited the community to respond to my thread. Although i actively will and do support multiple replies and links upon any thread.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join