It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evil Reptilians, the future of Creation + the destruction and recreation of the superuniverse

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
golden144, have we talked somewhere else before? Your type of hate speech, sounds familar.
Can I ask you a few questions?
What makes the reptillians so "evil"
Is it maybe because they have a scary looking face? If that is true: can you cope with that reality, when and if you ever confront them face to face?
I've read that the reptillians have a well endowed penis. Is that true? If they do, are you jealous of them, for having a big penis? Do the REPTILLIANS, sexually crave Earth women or young boys. Have the reptillians tried too sexually molest you? Are you the product of one of these sexual trysts? If you do have reptillian DNA, are you willing to be cloned?
I am saddened by your thoughts about the reptillians. They have been my benvolent God's, for 34 year's; and here you come around trying to destroy my faith in these peaceful being's.
I hope your not making this all up about the reptillians. If you are: Shame on you! And I would like a written apology.

Erno

edit on 26-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling


I doubt we have talked before... I am not a hateful person, but whatever opinion you want to form of me, be my guest. Reptilians faces are not scary to me because I have seen way more freakier looking beings than a Reptilain. They are creatures like any other creature, they look how they look.. But if I tried to punch a reptilian in its physical form, id probably break or cut my hand because their skin is hard.

What makes them evil is that they like to lie, they like to rape kids, and they like having total control over Earth. They believe they are the rightful rulers of Earth and they kill innocent people.

I have never seen a Reptilians penis..I found that question pretty odd. If they have large penises, I am not jealous of that. Many of them like little boys but some of them also like little girls. Some of them don't like to rape little kids at all.

I don't know who it was, but someone had been controlling my dreams. Either Reptilians or Greys, coming to me as various holograms that try to trick me. They would give me scenarios like give me a pretty girl to have sex with but then giving her a penis. Or changing a females head into a cats head all so they can watch my reaction and feed off my emotions.

I am not willing to be cloned, but they don't care. If they want to clone some nobody they will do it with or without that persons permission.

If you think the Reptilians are peaceful and benevolent, I would have to strongly disagree with you and say that you do not know what the Reptilians are doing. Them and the greys are responsible for over 300,000 missing, raped, and dead children in the united states. They kill innocent people and they lie to the world. If you want to think they are peaceful...be my guest...




posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by golden144

Originally posted by Aeriq
I think you need to take a serious breather. Be careful what you say you're willing to give up your life for, because you just may miss the opportunity to regret the stupid decision you made after the fact. Don't forget, it's only a ride. Make sure your life has some sense of balance. I'm just saying, don't isolate yourself to your perception of reality, remember it's all subjective, and that being with happy people will make you happy.


There is no happiness for me here on Earth. My life is but a snap of the fingers, as I will wake up into a new life, and live forever. it is a ride indeed, a ride I will ride till the wheels fall off. In the famous words of Dr. Hunter. S. Thompson.

'The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.'


Earth is a very happy place, and one really shouldn't say otherwise or I don't care what the Christians say or how much they cry, I am bringing the Lions back, and let me tell you, really big, really big Super Bowl Half TIme Show there.

So let's get over all this frumpiness caused by a few reptiles milling about, do you have any idea how bad the fly problem used to be?

Aware! Evidently not!

Now there is absolutely no unhappiness on this happy little planet, and I really wish you would stop imagining that there is.

Half rations and double labor until you stop saying these awful things!

Thanks!



Ok, that was wrong of me to say because I will give other people the wrong idea. Earth is a beautiful and happy place, but not for me. I can not be happy until the grasp of Ahriman has evaporated or been overcome. Believe me, I want to be happy, I try hard, but in knowing what I know, there is little or no happiness for me. When their dark thoughts are constantly in my mind it is not so easy to remain positive and be happy.

OK yea I agree lets get over this frumpines over a few evil reptiles milling about. That however does not change that the Laws of Creation are being blatantly violated. I have no idea about any fly problem.

Half rations? Why don't you just shoot me int he head instead. Seems much more suitable.

By the way, I won't be happy until the Evil Reptiles are gone. Don't tell me my own feelings, and don't tell me what I can and can't do.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by golden144
 


Sounds like you were lied to OP.

I have heard of a whole load of people being conned by some ordinary humans that stumbled across an 'alien secret' and, armed with certain 'alien knowledge' they decided to claim it as their own power, duping a lot of people, governments included.

No joke!

Worst thing is, these people made up a story about reptile aliens (probably inspired by '50's B movies) when questioned about their 'findings'. Sensing an opportunity for power and money these people lied in order to make anyone who ever found the truth, and hence rumbling their story, seem crazy or disillusioned. They made up lies upon lies about the nature of aliens and all sorts of invasions. As well as now citing themselves as 'saviour aliens', again for the purpose of power, they made so many false claims about technology and the nature of the universe, that essentially caused a lot of trouble for this planet and it's inhabitants.

Furthermore, these people have 'recruited' ordinary people to do their dirty work of control, these people were 'promised' safety when the 'bad' aliens invade and the world ends in 2012, and bribed with a nice life, jobs and money until then.

These are the people that are the bullies of those that dare to question, the workplace bullies, the 'electronic' bullies, the people that make innocent people feel bad and wrongly accuse them of things for just daring to question.

Please think twice before ever believing anything you hear about aliens as there are so many lies out there.

If you have seen a supposed 'reptile' then provide proof....I truly doubt you could.

I have seen things and believe there are other higher intelligence than humanity, but seeing things in a true light is imperative and believing something just because you were told to is doing yourself an injustice.


I don't want their fake freedom, their fake safety and I never have.

If the Reptiles were not real, well, they are real now because we helped create them and make them possible.

I will hop into the God damn fire myself, if I am wrong about this..

You want proof of an advanced Reptilian being? Is that a joke or are you being serious? Like they would just leave proof and hard evidence laying around for someone to come and find?

Look, whoever you are, I have seen my own light body in a higher realm of existence, it was made out of pure white light. I suppose I made this up too?

Where you are wrong is, I DONT believe everything I am told. To assume I believe anything I am told I believe is your problem. I have done my own research and your pathetic attempt to get me to think the Reptilians don't exist, did not work on me. But nice try!

By the way,, I will go along with anyone.. pretending that I believe them. It doesn't mean i do.
edit on 26-1-2011 by golden144 because: edit



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm sure the "Creator" has read enough to believe the OP could snap his finger(s) and in an instance send those "evil reptilians" to their designated lake of fire, which of all sorts could be just what they deserve. Like an imperfect "creation", they could be easily destroyed and re-created in-to perfection:- Just don't know how or when but something different --- maybe a nice urn on a shelf of many trinkets and such.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am so tired of people saying things like "I knew things" or "I have special knowledge given to me." Then they give vague details, put when pressed for specifics no one can know what they know... why? Most of these posts claim that they are here on ATS to spread their message, but can't be bothered by giving an explanation. Guess what, I know something too... but unlike you who fear to say anything for fear of the boogie man or the giant iguana men that apparently are all over the place I will tell you what I know. You people need to wake up... Are their aliens? Probably, more likely yes. But you are not special, changes are you are more likely mentally ill and need to either gets some meds or you need to get your meds tweeked.

Could I be wrong? Yeah, I know I could be wrong. I guess the only way to prove me wrong is to produce some proof besides ramblings that seem to change post per post. That is my rant for tonight... I know whats coming my soul is not awakened to the comsic truths and I am a lowly mortal that can't do magic or commune with the cosmos so I am not to worthy to be on such a noble thread such as this... what a crock!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I'm sure the "Creator" has read enough to believe the OP could snap his finger(s) and in an instance send those "evil reptilians" to their designated lake of fire, which of all sorts could be just what they deserve. Like an imperfect "creation", they could be easily destroyed and re-created in-to perfection:- Just don't know how or when but something different --- maybe a nice urn on a shelf of many trinkets and such.


Yup but I don't want to compare myself to the Creator or Creation without really becoming it first. This isn't the 'everyday' kinda post I talk about to people. But I want to think about the possibilities.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
I am so tired of people saying things like "I knew things" or "I have special knowledge given to me." Then they give vague details, put when pressed for specifics no one can know what they know... why? Most of these posts claim that they are here on ATS to spread their message, but can't be bothered by giving an explanation. Guess what, I know something too... but unlike you who fear to say anything for fear of the boogie man or the giant iguana men that apparently are all over the place I will tell you what I know. You people need to wake up... Are their aliens? Probably, more likely yes. But you are not special, changes are you are more likely mentally ill and need to either gets some meds or you need to get your meds tweeked.

Could I be wrong? Yeah, I know I could be wrong. I guess the only way to prove me wrong is to produce some proof besides ramblings that seem to change post per post. That is my rant for tonight... I know whats coming my soul is not awakened to the comsic truths and I am a lowly mortal that can't do magic or commune with the cosmos so I am not to worthy to be on such a noble thread such as this... what a crock!


I will prove this eventually just wait and see buddy, MARK my words. I don't want your negative energy as well as your negative post in my mind. Do you really think I would tell any random person the most secret truth without knowing who they really are first? What is it I have not explained and that I am afraid of? You say it is specific so please, tell me what it is? Do you really think I don't know you guys sent spies at me to figure out what I know? Do you think I am that dumb?? lol

Please respond on what you think I'm hiding or running from or not explaining.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Let me start by answering you last questions first. Are you are that dumb? No, You are crazy as the day is long but not dumb. You are misinformed and disconnected from reality.

I'm not sure who you think I am, but believe me I'm not him. I don't know spies nor do I want to check up on you.

What I want (and I probably speak from more members of ATS then not) I want some sort of tangible proof that you are what you say you are and/or the theories you are talking about. For example, you talk about repitilians... give me some concrete proof that iguana men are hiding everwhere and you can see them. The problem with your story is its just that, a story because you have no proof/evidence to bring to the table.

Try this on for size, I could say that you are all wrong and because I am the "Creator" and you don't know anything about anything. There is no way that you can prove I am not the "Creator." Its your word against mine...

Creator out!
edit on 1/27/2011 by TheHistorian because: To remove quote.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
Let me start by answering you last questions first. Are you are that dumb? No, You are crazy as the day is long but not dumb. You are misinformed and disconnected from reality.

I'm not sure who you think I am, but believe me I'm not him. I don't know spies nor do I want to check up on you.

What I want (and I probably speak from more members of ATS then not) I want some sort of tangible proof that you are what you say you are and/or the theories you are talking about. For example, you talk about repitilians... give me some concrete proof that iguana men are hiding everwhere and you can see them. The problem with your story is its just that, a story because you have no proof/evidence to bring to the table.

Try this on for size, I could say that you are all wrong and because I am the "Creator" and you don't know anything about anything. There is no way that you can prove I am not the "Creator." Its your word against mine...

Creator out!
edit on 1/27/2011 by TheHistorian because: To remove quote.


You don't understand me one bit. I am not the only one who is CREATION, we are all CREATION when we realize we are. It is not just me not just him not just them, BUT EVERYONE. To say that I think I am the only one who is CREATION is ABSURD and quite dumb. You really thought I meant that I was the only one who is Creation?, that is pretty damn hilarious.

Good luck with your proof, but I do not need this proof you people speak of when I already know its true. I will prove it eventually but probably not in this life.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
we must all remember that we are also part reptilian. we are parts of many races. and i do agree there are good reptilians. i believe there are some out there now that need help freeing themselves from the brainwashing that they go through. people gonna trip when they see how many of the blue bloods are around us.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have been thinking of your last post... I never said I thought you were the only Creation. BUT you were right on one important thing, I don't understand you or the crazy crap you are trying to weave into a semi-cohorent Repitilian babblings. Best of luck to you sir!

Creator out!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by golden144
 





Ok, that was wrong of me to say because I will give other people the wrong idea. Earth is a beautiful and happy place, but not for me. I can not be happy until the grasp of Ahriman has evaporated or been overcome. Believe me, I want to be happy, I try hard, but in knowing what I know, there is little or no happiness for me. When their dark thoughts are constantly in my mind it is not so easy to remain positive and be happy


Happiness is a state of mind, and a true being of light and love, would be happy just to have a chance to spread some in not just dark corners but the darkest corners.

So in essence it is you who is tightening the grip you would like to see loosened, by focusing on the negatives, dwelling on them, and letting them rule over you to the point of being unhappy and angry.

The goal ultimately is learning how to love all things with compassion and wisdom, that would include your enemies and those who have injured you in ways both percieved and real.

The prison you are in is entirely one of your own making as a result.

The truth is yes, there are always boundaries, but it's people themselves who build up the walls that don't have to be merely physical, but can be mental, and spiritual, and theoretical.

As long as you choose to believe, and that is all you are doing is choosing to believe, that some sinister and powerful force, is responsible for the woes and ills you yourself cause and embrace, then yes, you absolutely will live in that prison, and no, no one but you can free yourself from that.




OK yea I agree lets get over this frumpines over a few evil reptiles milling about. That however does not change that the Laws of Creation are being blatantly violated. I have no idea about any fly problem.


This is a typical pursuit of the undisciplined mind, that peculiar belief that laws govern things, and that laws can correct all things.

Of course when it comes to laws, we see in societal institution after another, whether its communal, religious, governmental, or familiar that laws always end up subject to interpretation.

Which is really just a not so clever way of saying "This is what I want or would like".

Ultimately the only law that should matter is your own 'code' of 'conduct' that you have devised just for yourself.

You may yearn to be your brother's or sister's keeper, and yes, there are no shortage of people who would love to be your keeper, but the truth is, that you alone define what is right and best and proper for you, and then it's all about your own ability to focus on, and discipline yourself, and task yourself to that path.

The wise man simply says "The more I know the less I understand" because in a world of infinite possibilities, there are in fact no shortage of things to learn and challenge, and your growth is not really meant to reach a plateau you never evolve beyond.

Right now you seem to imagine you have arrived at some pinnacle of understanding but nothing could be further from the truth, you have simply adopted some closed notions, that have left you imprisoned in by your own admission a not too happy place.

The sooner you realize that no one could be more responsible for that than you, is the sooner you begin learning and growing again to as happy, or sad, or hopeful, or fearful place as you wish to be.




Half rations? Why don't you just shoot me int he head instead. Seems much more suitable.


I am in all reality a talented and accomplished sadist, but I would be hard pressed to devise a missery for you greater than the one you have created for yourself.

Sadly you revel in your unhappiness and sadness and have abandoned yourself to it, rather than challenging yourself by it, to evolve beyond it.

As long as you imagine external sources have a greater power to add or detract to the sum of your existence than you do, then you will in fact suffer from such a malaise, and while you might choose to name that cruel self infliction reptilian, or evil, or demonic, you really just need to look no further than your nearest mirror for your tormentor.




By the way, I won't be happy until the Evil Reptiles are gone. Don't tell me my own feelings, and don't tell me what I can and can't do.


Now assuming and it is simply an assumption for the sake of this example that Evil Reptilians exist, who's fault would it really be that they enjoy a greater power to create evil, than a humans potential power to create good?

Are they that accomplished at being evil, or are you really that unaccomplished at being good?

I have no interest in telling you what you can or can't do, it's not my job, or responsibility, and I am not compensated for it.

I will tell you this though, the more love you give, the more you will find.

"Ask and though shall recieve" tends to work far better than "Demand and likely end up dissapointed".

Everyone and everything has to find it's own path, for what it's worth I hope you find yours in due course, and on it you discover that no matter what, life is a grand adventure, highly worth enjoying, come what may.

Good luck to you!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by golden144
 





Ok, that was wrong of me to say because I will give other people the wrong idea. Earth is a beautiful and happy place, but not for me. I can not be happy until the grasp of Ahriman has evaporated or been overcome. Believe me, I want to be happy, I try hard, but in knowing what I know, there is little or no happiness for me. When their dark thoughts are constantly in my mind it is not so easy to remain positive and be happy


Happiness is a state of mind, and a true being of light and love, would be happy just to have a chance to spread some in not just dark corners but the darkest corners.

So in essence it is you who is tightening the grip you would like to see loosened, by focusing on the negatives, dwelling on them, and letting them rule over you to the point of being unhappy and angry.

The goal ultimately is learning how to love all things with compassion and wisdom, that would include your enemies and those who have injured you in ways both percieved and real.

The prison you are in is entirely one of your own making as a result.

The truth is yes, there are always boundaries, but it's people themselves who build up the walls that don't have to be merely physical, but can be mental, and spiritual, and theoretical.

As long as you choose to believe, and that is all you are doing is choosing to believe, that some sinister and powerful force, is responsible for the woes and ills you yourself cause and embrace, then yes, you absolutely will live in that prison, and no, no one but you can free yourself from that.




OK yea I agree lets get over this frumpines over a few evil reptiles milling about. That however does not change that the Laws of Creation are being blatantly violated. I have no idea about any fly problem.


This is a typical pursuit of the undisciplined mind, that peculiar belief that laws govern things, and that laws can correct all things.

Of course when it comes to laws, we see in societal institution after another, whether its communal, religious, governmental, or familiar that laws always end up subject to interpretation.

Which is really just a not so clever way of saying "This is what I want or would like".

Ultimately the only law that should matter is your own 'code' of 'conduct' that you have devised just for yourself.

You may yearn to be your brother's or sister's keeper, and yes, there are no shortage of people who would love to be your keeper, but the truth is, that you alone define what is right and best and proper for you, and then it's all about your own ability to focus on, and discipline yourself, and task yourself to that path.

The wise man simply says "The more I know the less I understand" because in a world of infinite possibilities, there are in fact no shortage of things to learn and challenge, and your growth is not really meant to reach a plateau you never evolve beyond.

Right now you seem to imagine you have arrived at some pinnacle of understanding but nothing could be further from the truth, you have simply adopted some closed notions, that have left you imprisoned in by your own admission a not too happy place.

The sooner you realize that no one could be more responsible for that than you, is the sooner you begin learning and growing again to as happy, or sad, or hopeful, or fearful place as you wish to be.




Half rations? Why don't you just shoot me int he head instead. Seems much more suitable.


I am in all reality a talented and accomplished sadist, but I would be hard pressed to devise a missery for you greater than the one you have created for yourself.

Sadly you revel in your unhappiness and sadness and have abandoned yourself to it, rather than challenging yourself by it, to evolve beyond it.

As long as you imagine external sources have a greater power to add or detract to the sum of your existence than you do, then you will in fact suffer from such a malaise, and while you might choose to name that cruel self infliction reptilian, or evil, or demonic, you really just need to look no further than your nearest mirror for your tormentor.




By the way, I won't be happy until the Evil Reptiles are gone. Don't tell me my own feelings, and don't tell me what I can and can't do.


Now assuming and it is simply an assumption for the sake of this example that Evil Reptilians exist, who's fault would it really be that they enjoy a greater power to create evil, than a humans potential power to create good?

Are they that accomplished at being evil, or are you really that unaccomplished at being good?

I have no interest in telling you what you can or can't do, it's not my job, or responsibility, and I am not compensated for it.

I will tell you this though, the more love you give, the more you will find.

"Ask and though shall recieve" tends to work far better than "Demand and likely end up dissapointed".

Everyone and everything has to find it's own path, for what it's worth I hope you find yours in due course, and on it you discover that no matter what, life is a grand adventure, highly worth enjoying, come what may.

Good luck to you!



Yea OK..I will spread happiness to the evil creatures who raped my children, who killed my people, who kill my animals my water and my trees, who pillage the very planet that we all live on. I will give them a chance to learn, I will give myself a chance to learn as well. Like I said, I am long past sick and tired, I am able to accept a lot of fates. The Grey Magician was teaching me. He is a magician with grey vibrating energy. He taught me not to abuse my powers. Maybe the Grey Magician is deceiving me, but I am smart because I know that I will turn into a pure white energy. Maybe I just don't want to be happy, and won't allow myself to be happy. I will not be sad or mad either. I will not be turned into a robot or a slave, as I have a spirit and I will continue my ramblings and believe they are true probably until I die. Money is a slave, along with the digital age.

It comes down to this. The people on the side of the 'light' tell me that I am thinking out of anger and hate and jealousy. They tell me that I focus on the dark. I tell them that I would destroy the evil because I love them, and want to give them a chance to learn, otherwise how else could they learn, after all even we learn by being hurt, and then a chance to find love. I have found love and I want love and I will have love forever. Slowly the grey and darkness will leave from me.

They force me to tighten the grip, whilst I can feel the very rape of a small girl this moment inside my head. I can feel the negative thoughts of the world as well as positive ones. Unfortunately, there are many more negative ones. Somehow I was equipped to read the thoughts and handle them all. I am going to slowly wither away and die in their world of poison, and I actually think it is quite funny that no one knows because every single thing is a plan of Creation.

If I am spewing untrue, insane, schizophrenic ramblings, I pray to Creation and the Real God, that I am punished severely for what I have done. I am no Evil like they are evil you do not know the evil that they are and don't need to be because once you realize you don't need them you do not need them.

If I must learn to love my enemy, the most vicious, and cruel, then I am going to take approximatively 1329634674938464369348 years, to learn this lesson. My lesson ends at, I will destroy them because I love them.

Creations plan allowed the Evil to trap me, however, the Evil did not have to trap me, because they could have chosen real change. A change that does not lead to a world wide holocaust.

I choose to believe it because that is what is meant to be. I can choose to believe that this computer is not real, or that I am not real, or that none of this ever even happened.

At this point I know there is true light in me and that I am trying very hard but that the darkness is in me too. I am afraid I will not get over this boundary but I am ok with that. I think of the things I see here and there, as part of my Creations and a way to learn. I don't want to deceive anyone or have any negative thoughts but they are good at invading our minds. If you don't want to believe in the dragons then don't. There is no unseeing the future and no reliving the same past.

If I am left behind I am not mad at God, I am not mad at Creation. I will not be bitter because I know that I will keep learning and I will keep learning until it is my time. If no one says the things I do, how can you accurately study the mind of the Human and learn how to gain the unique soul matrix? Is this not what they want?

The Laws of Creation are as perfect as they can be. If they are followed and respected, as a whole we would find the unimaginable secrets of Creation together, at a faster pace.

I do not pretend to have arrived at a pinnacle of understanding. I do not pretend to understand Creation. I do however know that my spirit will meld into Creation when I have learned enough. I have no idea how long I have been here, but I know where I want to go and I will get there one way or another. I do not want to be the keeper of anybody. I want everyone to be free to be themselves except when I think they are going against the plan of Creation. I have adopted what I learned about the spirit and creation from the Pleiadians teachings. This stuff about melding into Creation eventually is not just something I made up. Perhaps I have adopted my negativity from the Reptilians, and I love them too. Can I say I love one of those species more than the other?, yes. I am sure you can guess which species.

I realize I am responsible for me, however, if this evil was not here, I would have gone about things much more differently. If I realize that this is my responsibility, and my workings, then I can realize that I made a mistake, and I can correct it. Everything is either love or fear. I am both in one.

If you do not believe that the Laws of Creation govern things, I question the validity of your entire response to me. It is indeed true I torment myself, but only until I realize the way to stop it. If these evil entities were not here, and there is a way and a reality in which they are not, things would be much more positive. They are also to blame not just me. Once my DNA activates the reptilian part of the DNA will disappear and what they did to my DNA will be repaired, We shall adopt a way to fight in so we will not need to fight, as there will be no threat. The ultimate sleep, the ultimate dream come true. A way to fix the unfixable.

My vision of giving love to the most evil has become unlike the norm. Why would the evil program me to destroy them? Let's face it, these entities messed with the DNA of Earth being.

No.. not an external power.. Rather..an external and an internal force. If you say that I am as evil as them, or they are not to blame, and that I am solely to blame, well, I question once again what I felt was a beautiful response from you that brought much reason.

It is my fault yes but I made it so that they could change and they won't change. They are stubborn. So it is too their fault.

They are very accomplished at being evil, and I am trying to be more accomplished at being good. I do not crave the things that they do. By that alone makes me much less evil than they.

I have asked for many things, and I have not gotten them all. As a defense mechanism I use the power of Creation that I will in time or timelessness become.

This is my path, to be part light and part dark but to then become the light. People say that evil lives on and on, in a way it does, but in a greater way it does not. There are places where this evil cannot get to, realities where this evil was destroyed, and this is the place I desire more than any other place in existence. And until someone can give me very scientific(beyond this planets knowledge) type reasoning, in a different way to understand it, this is how it's going to be.

I thank you for your well thought response. I have read and digested it with light and darkness. The inviable veil is overhead and is deteriorating. I have heard the buzzing for a long while now, the frequency is beauty and love. It is as beautiful as the the dimly lit sky, trying to light of the Universe to be One.



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
golden144- Have you ever visually witnessed a Reptillian humaniod; or did you see them in your mind, or say, in a photograph, as a result of holographic projection?
I believe, that the Holy Bible says: "You cannot see God." If you cannot see the Reptillian, with your own two eye's; then maybe he is a God.
What kind of holographic projection's other of themselves, have they communicated to you? If they have, at least, tell me about the first one, please; or of any biblical or prehistoric holographic projections.
Are the Reptillian's warm blooded or cold blooded? My current belief, is that they are warm blooded.
Have you ever seen any of these Reptillian's, sporting two antenna's, on top of there head?
How many fingers an toes are they sporting? My current belief is that they have three fingered hands and three toed feet.
My suggestion, is that just because the Reptillian's look evil, it doesn't mean that they are.
What is your opinion about- That the reptillians exist in another dimension.
Thank's,
Erno
edit on 28-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling error



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by golden144

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by golden144


What you do not know is that the gov. gives schizophrenia to low income neighborhoods, as part of their experiment. I may or may not be BLESSED with a mild case of schizophrenia. People with schizophrenia are not grounded to this universe or realm in the same way people withOut schizophrenia are. Schizophrenia is not always a bad thing.


Yes but you must not mistake schizophrenia for a condition that gives light to "truth". I'm pretty sure most people with mental illness are convinced that they are right, and that all the things they hear/see are real entities trying to contact them. So in what case do you consider hallucinations to be valid? They almost never are.




I have been contacted and had interactions with several different species of being. Most of these creatures one may call 'vile' or 'disturbing to even look at'. Few of them have been nice. Some of them implanted me, others did not. I have been aboard several space ships, some of which were actually cloaked.



Are you familiar with the videos/books of Alex Collier? He claims to be in contact with several Andromedans, and talks extensively of races in our galaxy, including the greys and reptilians.




I don't have the ability to tell anyone who I am in contact with, to give you a sign or to contact you. However if I tried hard enough I could meet with you in the astral realm and show you some of the magick that emanates from my hands and finger tips. This magick when tuned properly allows me to change the dream world to a way that is more fit for me. For instance I can change an entire room with my hands and my mind, so that I can better suit the room for my needs. But it is not wise to anger the grey magician and abuse my powers, because he has a very short temper.


That would be interesting, but I've only been able to astral project once to date. I usually end up falling asleep before I even make it anywhere. I also rarely lucid dream, although I wish I could more often. It's almost never under my control. I know people who have shared lucid dreams, and create their own dream-worlds and such. It's something I wish I could do, but I suppose I'm just not patient enough to practice every night lol.


I have always had a sort of intuition for knowing what is real and what is not real. I already know about dozens of alien or ET species that hang around this part of the Universe. They are not all Reptilian, not all Grays. I trust myself to know what was real and what was not real. A famous man by the name of phil shneider had schizophrenia, and im sure no one believed him either, but guess what, he shot a gray alien and killed it.. then he was murdered. anyways. I am not having hallucinations, I can see the Reptilians trying to cloak themselves in human bodies in broad daylight without the use of drugs. I can see their holograms malfunctioning. It is not a big deal anymore to me. They do it all the time, on tv, in movies, everywhere. Most people just cannot see them yet.

I have indeed heard of Alex Collier but I have never read his work. I have drawn pictures of the things I have seen but I am not the best artist. I wouldn't doubt what he says if he is speaking about reptilians, greys, andromedans or pleidians etc. Most of the time I see Gray aliens, but I have seen many other kinds as well some of which were very scared of me!. It is as if they come to me in my dreams but I have encountered reptilians as well in their true form. They had on golden masks that covered part of their protruding faces.

I have astral projected to secret facilities and I have seen the piles of dead bodies. It is not very nice. When I did this i was using invisibility. They were trading and negotiating trades for the dead female bodies that were in body bags. I have time travelled, and I have travelled light years in a matter of seconds. I don't always control this, as it seems to happen on accident. When evil aliens are trying to attack me in the astral realm, I can activate my power and turn them into kittens if they are chasing me. I actually turned these evil beings into kittens as i flew away into the universe to escape them. I can turn into a butterfly and fly away or I can turn into a fish and swim into the ocean to escape the evil.


I was reading your thread, I have nothing against your "visions"/interpretation.. I respect your thread, somehow its kinda "curagous" I beleive to post such "crazy" things no fearing to be moked
and although probably very incorrect and even seems very egocentric and is probably some heavy schizophrenia as a majority of people would say (including me), your vision worth to me as anybody else vision/feeling
I would advise you if your are living in a US state that allows it to go to a doctor and ask to get marijuana prescription, it might not fits you (ask the doctor/test it) but if it does it might help you to feel "better" and not get too "high" with your visions
Butterfly "indentification" is very "bad", you better chase it from your mind. Butterfly vision often equal mk ultra/hypnosis and such. Take care.
edit on 28-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
golden144- Have you ever visually witnessed a Reptillian humaniod; or did you see them in your mind, or say, in a photograph, as a result of holographic projection?
I believe, that the Holy Bible says: "You cannot see God." If you cannot see the Reptillian, with your own two eye's; then maybe he is a God.
What kind of holographic projection's other of themselves, have they communicated to you? If they have, at least, tell me about the first one, please; or of any biblical or prehistoric holographic projections.
Are the Reptillian's warm blooded or cold blooded? My current belief, is that they are warm blooded.
Have you ever seen any of these Reptillian's, sporting two antenna's, on top of there head?
How many fingers an toes are they sporting? My current belief is that they have three fingered hands and three toed feet.
My suggestion, is that just because the Reptillian's look evil, it doesn't mean that they are.
What is your opinion about- That the reptillians exist in another dimension.
Thank's,
Erno
edit on 28-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling error


I have visually witnessed clones, holograms, reptoids, and full bodied reptilians. What it comes down to is, some of these 'people' on Earth are not Human, or, they are half human, half robot, half reptoid, half grey, controlled by an evil reptilian entity or an evil dragon spirit.

I agree that I cannot see God, for if I saw the real God, my eyes and body would melt. However this belief does not come from the holy bible, as nearly none of what I know comes from the holy bible. The Reptilian is not the real God, the Reptilians only altered the DNA of original Earth being but they did not originally create it. They are however more advanced in technology.

I don't know much about holograms, other than they are using them to cloak as humans but that their holograms are not working as well anymore because they cannot keep up with the frequency. I don't know about holograms in the past however, in the future, or the present now They will or are going to try to deceive the world into the golden cities. They will show people holograms of beautiful golden cities and make them promises of wonderful things, but it will all be lies. They have a plan to use a hologram to stage the second coming of christ, or holograms to stage an alien invasion. The people with eyes, will easily be able to tell of the hologram and know there is a sinister entity behind it. The people who are deceived by these holograms or the holograms will be lead into death and slavery.

I don't know if they are warm or cold blooded, I thought they were cold blooded. Out of all the stuff I know about reptilians, I don't know this.

I have never seen any Reptilians that had antennas. The Reptilians in fully shape shifted form that I saw, had on golden masks. We were on a planet with a lot of water, and there was no land. They were dumping human bodies into the ocean to get rid of them. While I was being dumped into the ocean to my death, my body began to glow a yellowish spiral of energy all around. They took me out of the water and locked me in a cage because they said I was special, and we continued sailing. They were not that scary. The creatures that I saw with large fangs, were much freakier than A reptiliant. The very tall grey was also freaky because he was so tall.

Well you do not have to believe me, but lets just say I didn't have time nor care to look at their hands or toes. What stuck out most was their protruding faces they had, with their golden masks on. Immiedetley I knew they were reptilians, there were about 4 or 6 of them. If I went through some regressive hypnosis I am sure I could better remember tons of details about the experience.

I can kinda tell if a being is good or bad based on its appearance. Are all the greys bad? No probably not. But are the Saurian greys more evil? Certainly so. If the evil Reptilians are not evil, then there would be no evil, and I could go around doing anything I wanted to. I know that I cannot go around and do anything I want.

The reptilians exist in another dimension and that is where they can shape shift into any image they want. They can look like someone very familiar or they can look like someone very mean. This is how they appear to us in our dreams but they never really show their true form they always come in a hologram but I know it is them almost every time now. Inner dimensional beings is pretty cool but is not that big of a deal to me, because there is something called IU's which is inner Universal beings that can travel between Universes. They can manipulate our dreams in the other dimension all without us knowing but we live in an infinite number of universe/realities/dimensions and can train our minds to realize our a lot of our dreams are being manipulated by the reptilians in another dimension.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo

Originally posted by golden144

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by golden144


What you do not know is that the gov. gives schizophrenia to low income neighborhoods, as part of their experiment. I may or may not be BLESSED with a mild case of schizophrenia. People with schizophrenia are not grounded to this universe or realm in the same way people withOut schizophrenia are. Schizophrenia is not always a bad thing.


Yes but you must not mistake schizophrenia for a condition that gives light to "truth". I'm pretty sure most people with mental illness are convinced that they are right, and that all the things they hear/see are real entities trying to contact them. So in what case do you consider hallucinations to be valid? They almost never are.




I have been contacted and had interactions with several different species of being. Most of these creatures one may call 'vile' or 'disturbing to even look at'. Few of them have been nice. Some of them implanted me, others did not. I have been aboard several space ships, some of which were actually cloaked.



Are you familiar with the videos/books of Alex Collier? He claims to be in contact with several Andromedans, and talks extensively of races in our galaxy, including the greys and reptilians.




I don't have the ability to tell anyone who I am in contact with, to give you a sign or to contact you. However if I tried hard enough I could meet with you in the astral realm and show you some of the magick that emanates from my hands and finger tips. This magick when tuned properly allows me to change the dream world to a way that is more fit for me. For instance I can change an entire room with my hands and my mind, so that I can better suit the room for my needs. But it is not wise to anger the grey magician and abuse my powers, because he has a very short temper.


That would be interesting, but I've only been able to astral project once to date. I usually end up falling asleep before I even make it anywhere. I also rarely lucid dream, although I wish I could more often. It's almost never under my control. I know people who have shared lucid dreams, and create their own dream-worlds and such. It's something I wish I could do, but I suppose I'm just not patient enough to practice every night lol.


I have always had a sort of intuition for knowing what is real and what is not real. I already know about dozens of alien or ET species that hang around this part of the Universe. They are not all Reptilian, not all Grays. I trust myself to know what was real and what was not real. A famous man by the name of phil shneider had schizophrenia, and im sure no one believed him either, but guess what, he shot a gray alien and killed it.. then he was murdered. anyways. I am not having hallucinations, I can see the Reptilians trying to cloak themselves in human bodies in broad daylight without the use of drugs. I can see their holograms malfunctioning. It is not a big deal anymore to me. They do it all the time, on tv, in movies, everywhere. Most people just cannot see them yet.

I have indeed heard of Alex Collier but I have never read his work. I have drawn pictures of the things I have seen but I am not the best artist. I wouldn't doubt what he says if he is speaking about reptilians, greys, andromedans or pleidians etc. Most of the time I see Gray aliens, but I have seen many other kinds as well some of which were very scared of me!. It is as if they come to me in my dreams but I have encountered reptilians as well in their true form. They had on golden masks that covered part of their protruding faces.

I have astral projected to secret facilities and I have seen the piles of dead bodies. It is not very nice. When I did this i was using invisibility. They were trading and negotiating trades for the dead female bodies that were in body bags. I have time travelled, and I have travelled light years in a matter of seconds. I don't always control this, as it seems to happen on accident. When evil aliens are trying to attack me in the astral realm, I can activate my power and turn them into kittens if they are chasing me. I actually turned these evil beings into kittens as i flew away into the universe to escape them. I can turn into a butterfly and fly away or I can turn into a fish and swim into the ocean to escape the evil.


I was reading your thread, I have nothing against your "visions"/interpretation.. I respect your thread, somehow its kinda "curagous" I beleive to post such "crazy" things no fearing to be moked
and although probably very incorrect and even seems very egocentric and is probably some heavy schizophrenia as a majority of people would say (including me), your vision worth to me as anybody else vision/feeling
I would advise you if your are living in a US state that allows it to go to a doctor and ask to get marijuana prescription, it might not fits you (ask the doctor/test it) but if it does it might help you to feel "better" and not get too "high" with your visions
Butterfly "indentification" is very "bad", you better chase it from your mind. Butterfly vision often equal mk ultra/hypnosis and such. Take care.
edit on 28-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)


That sounds like a good idea. I have smoked a lot of cigarettes though and my health aint that great. I've heard lots of possibilities of what kind of programming I have gone through. I won't name them, but I know a lot about this stuff. I know enough not to do what they want me to do.. What I think is that I am part of some experiment that involves getting implanted by aliens, and has interactions with other species. Sort of like they use me as a Guinna pig, that involves me meeting or being abducted by other species, or me being put in various different scenarios and feeding off my energy. Why exactly, well that is one of the biggest mysteries.

I know that I have been electro shocked. It felt good and it did not hurt, but I remember this. That is a common form of their technique on used on slaves. I met met with several high ranking figures in the astral realm. Sometimes it feels good to feel so 'popular', and meet with people like b u s. h and o. b a m a in the astral realm, several times, but I know they are trying to control me.



posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

Over the past 6 months I have had frequent contact from the Reptilians. One in particular known as the tall one "This is the one who is usually in charge and directs the medical operations.
At first they seemed really friendly but to my degree of understanding now they have turned my life up side down due to me not wanting to comply with them.

While I was on a good terms with them they had me doing alot of training. Creating energy from my hands to the point were it would spark. Mind control exercises via the subconscious, Remote viewing in Grey areas of the planet and restricted areas that only 0.1 of the population would know about. UFO & USO bases "Solomon island". I was told about many departments one in particular called IPSIS - Inter planetary systems information Sector.
And most importantly about the tunnels and how many layers of underground tunnels there are.

Doing rakie on people with in the astral.
Pushing my pain and anger barrier to the absolute breaking point.
up until a moth a go where I completely went insane from all this training and put my hand through a brick wall from mental and physical rage + stress.

Weather I tell this to a shrink or a friend they would tell me I should go on the zyprexa.
But seeing how this community on here is more skeptical and open to the experiences of others. Plus the likely hood of ever coming face to face with someone on here is absolute zero. Then I have not to worrie about what criticism is to come out of some of your mouths.

Since I have stop helping them I have been having nightmares every night.
Getting felt as if being pushed sometimes. And I consistently feel as if someone is always behind me.

Anyway I feel as if I need to get this all off my chest before I can get back into the mundane world as this is tearing me up inside.

All I can conclude is don't piss off the reptilians or the grays for that matter. The reptilians have very brutal toucher methods and the grays are just as bad.

Examples "Reptilians" They have a device that looks like a expanding tube they insert into your dick hole that expands and opens up stretching all inside while having another device on your nuts the tazers them.

And as for the grays they use a scalpel and usually cut your balls open to drain the testosterone out of you as testosterone plays a big part in strength and stamina. Doing this makes you more subordinate to answer questions truthfully.

And one more method use even by some of our own human race is imagine a table in the shape of the cross and its legs fold out wards. - +- Like that. you are strapped face down a copper rod shoved up your ars
/\ with wire attached to one end. It sends electric impulses up your spine through your whole body and then they use burning metal rods on your back at the same time. A form of extreme torture.

Believe it on not these 3 forms are carried out with in the astral as well as the physical.



posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Never really got in to the whole reptile thing. Not saying it isnt possible just seems a little out there for my liking. Kind of reminds me of that kids show a long time ago ,land of the lost, or lost something. Where the kids and father fell into a crack in a jeep, and had to fight the slestaks (think that was their name) daily. My son did have a pretty good sized chameleon for a while does that count?



posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I really wish you could see the ones that are really pulling the strings.... The reptillians are not the nicest of aliens, and neither are the greys, but they themselves are relativley unadvanced, and although they are in-league with the "black ops" they are all really just trying to resist the real controllers of this planet, that are advanced beyond what we can imagine, and even then, the ones that control this planet are having a war with another similar race at a similar level of advancement. Basically, the see the human race + greys + reptillians as primitive species. The "benevolant" aliens are also here, but really here to research the technology of our true creators.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join