It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Reptilians, the future of Creation + the destruction and recreation of the superuniverse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by golden144

well bro, as a self proclaimed nutter you do realize its a cold lonely world alone.Unless you are gonna jump off the deep end (which is a terrible way to go) giving up on telling the world your theory/theories and playing the part might just fix alot of underlying problems in your world.

im pretty sure im supposed to be the king of the world but you dont see me opening a thread and hounding my wife about it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
ohh 1 more thing..

learn to like beer. trust me its good for you.

ok, im done gl with this...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux

well bro, as a self proclaimed nutter you do realize its a cold lonely world alone.Unless you are gonna jump off the deep end (which is a terrible way to go) giving up on telling the world your theory/theories and playing the part might just fix alot of underlying problems in your world.

im pretty sure im supposed to be the king of the world but you dont see me opening a thread and hounding my wife about it

The world is cold and lonely when your alone, yes I realize this. I also realize I do not have many more years to live, so I really do not care. There is no way I can remain silent, unless I am silenced. As far as I know they don't go around silencing poor nutters with no followers. They silence people who are famous who talk about this stuff, people who have millions of followers and fans. I have about 0 followers and fans, I am not famous, I am not celebrity etc.

I know that it is almost premature of me to say what I have, because it will probably take me millions of more years to reach back to Creation. But when I finally do reach back to Creation, I am not going to forget what the Evil reptiles did to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Boredomsux

How do you think your Great grandfather and mother felt? They went through exactly what you are going through only in more physically challenging times! They created what we have now for the future generations!

Things are actually a lot more simple these days and easier for humans due to technology in machines and computers.

We all must attend life to know the wisdom we all hold!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by golden144
Greetings, Earthlings, Reptilians, Greys, and others.

I do not exactly know why I am typing this, because I am almost sure no one cares, and furthermore I will probably just be laughed at, but I am doing it anyway and quite used to it.
End.

I do not know why you felt the need to post this either? You offer no fact, quotes, information of any kind. All I could manage to gather from this post is that you.........yes you, believe in reptilians, and that you have some sort of after death plan. I would be interested if you had some sort of plot outline in mind. not trying to be funny or anything, but could you please either expand on why you feel the need to tell us this stuff, or get to what you want us to understand from your ramblings!

I don't GET IT!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I like this thread, I find it interesting. However, if you're speaking seriously, almost anybody would say you're schizophrenic, insane, something along those lines. This forum is a breeding ground for people like you who come and present themselves as all-knowing people in contact with aliens, etc etc etc. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you say you have the ability to "destroy and re-create the super-universe"....I mean come on. But continue posting, I still enjoy alot of what you're saying. If you really have the power to create universes, or are in contact with aliens; tell the higher beings you're in contact with to come to me in a dream or something. I'm pretty sure they won't haha.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch

Greetings, Earthlings, Reptilians, Greys, and others.

I do not exactly know why I am typing this, because I am almost sure no one cares, and furthermore I will probably just be laughed at, but I am doing it anyway and quite used to it.
End.

I do not know why you felt the need to post this either? You offer no fact, quotes, information of any kind. All I could manage to gather from this post is that you.........yes you, believe in reptilians, and that you have some sort of after death plan. I would be interested if you had some sort of plot outline in mind. not trying to be funny or anything, but could you please either expand on why you feel the need to tell us this stuff, or get to what you want us to understand from your ramblings!

I don't GET IT!

I am sorry, but, I am not permitted to answer your question...

I can however say that my spirit will meld to Creation and become the highest power ever, capable of erasing existence and the Universe as we know it. If you cannot understand my post, well, I don't know how else to explain it. Perhaps re reading it would help. My reason for posting is to show people that people like me actually do believe that we will destroy and recreate the Universe, and that we are the Co-Creators and more powerful than the evil reptiles, even though they are millions of years ahead of us in technology.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I like this thread, I find it interesting. However, if you're speaking seriously, almost anybody would say you're schizophrenic, insane, something along those lines. This forum is a breeding ground for people like you who come and present themselves as all-knowing people in contact with aliens, etc etc etc. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you say you have the ability to "destroy and re-create the super-universe"....I mean come on. But continue posting, I still enjoy alot of what you're saying. If you really have the power to create universes, or are in contact with aliens; tell the higher beings you're in contact with to come to me in a dream or something. I'm pretty sure they won't haha.

What you do not know is that the gov. gives schizophrenia to low income neighborhoods, as part of their experiment. I may or may not be BLESSED with a mild case of schizophrenia. People with schizophrenia are not grounded to this universe or realm in the same way people withOut schizophrenia are. Schizophrenia is not always a bad thing.

I have been contacted and had interactions with several different species of being. Most of these creatures one may call 'vile' or 'disturbing to even look at'. Few of them have been nice. Some of them implanted me, others did not. I have been aboard several space ships, some of which were actually cloaked.

I realize that it is maybe pompus of me, or looking like I am trying to show off, that I can destroy and recreate the super universe but I am really not trying to show off. I will wait my turn I will try to reach Creation at the pace that was meant for me.

I don't have the ability to tell anyone who I am in contact with, to give you a sign or to contact you. However if I tried hard enough I could meet with you in the astral realm and show you some of the magick that emanates from my hands and finger tips. This magick when tuned properly allows me to change the dream world to a way that is more fit for me. For instance I can change an entire room with my hands and my mind, so that I can better suit the room for my needs. But it is not wise to anger the grey magician and abuse my powers, because he has a very short temper.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

What you do not know is that the gov. gives schizophrenia to low income neighborhoods, as part of their experiment. I may or may not be BLESSED with a mild case of schizophrenia. People with schizophrenia are not grounded to this universe or realm in the same way people withOut schizophrenia are. Schizophrenia is not always a bad thing.

Yes but you must not mistake schizophrenia for a condition that gives light to "truth". I'm pretty sure most people with mental illness are convinced that they are right, and that all the things they hear/see are real entities trying to contact them. So in what case do you consider hallucinations to be valid? They almost never are.

I have been contacted and had interactions with several different species of being. Most of these creatures one may call 'vile' or 'disturbing to even look at'. Few of them have been nice. Some of them implanted me, others did not. I have been aboard several space ships, some of which were actually cloaked.

Are you familiar with the videos/books of Alex Collier? He claims to be in contact with several Andromedans, and talks extensively of races in our galaxy, including the greys and reptilians.

I don't have the ability to tell anyone who I am in contact with, to give you a sign or to contact you. However if I tried hard enough I could meet with you in the astral realm and show you some of the magick that emanates from my hands and finger tips. This magick when tuned properly allows me to change the dream world to a way that is more fit for me. For instance I can change an entire room with my hands and my mind, so that I can better suit the room for my needs. But it is not wise to anger the grey magician and abuse my powers, because he has a very short temper.

That would be interesting, but I've only been able to astral project once to date. I usually end up falling asleep before I even make it anywhere. I also rarely lucid dream, although I wish I could more often. It's almost never under my control. I know people who have shared lucid dreams, and create their own dream-worlds and such. It's something I wish I could do, but I suppose I'm just not patient enough to practice every night lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yes but you must not mistake schizophrenia for a condition that gives light to "truth". I'm pretty sure most people with mental illness are convinced that they are right, and that all the things they hear/see are real entities trying to contact them. So in what case do you consider hallucinations to be valid? They almost never are.

Are you familiar with the videos/books of Alex Collier? He claims to be in contact with several Andromedans, and talks extensively of races in our galaxy, including the greys and reptilians.

That would be interesting, but I've only been able to astral project once to date. I usually end up falling asleep before I even make it anywhere. I also rarely lucid dream, although I wish I could more often. It's almost never under my control. I know people who have shared lucid dreams, and create their own dream-worlds and such. It's something I wish I could do, but I suppose I'm just not patient enough to practice every night lol.

I have always had a sort of intuition for knowing what is real and what is not real. I already know about dozens of alien or ET species that hang around this part of the Universe. They are not all Reptilian, not all Grays. I trust myself to know what was real and what was not real. A famous man by the name of phil shneider had schizophrenia, and im sure no one believed him either, but guess what, he shot a gray alien and killed it.. then he was murdered. anyways. I am not having hallucinations, I can see the Reptilians trying to cloak themselves in human bodies in broad daylight without the use of drugs. I can see their holograms malfunctioning. It is not a big deal anymore to me. They do it all the time, on tv, in movies, everywhere. Most people just cannot see them yet.

I have indeed heard of Alex Collier but I have never read his work. I have drawn pictures of the things I have seen but I am not the best artist. I wouldn't doubt what he says if he is speaking about reptilians, greys, andromedans or pleidians etc. Most of the time I see Gray aliens, but I have seen many other kinds as well some of which were very scared of me!. It is as if they come to me in my dreams but I have encountered reptilians as well in their true form. They had on golden masks that covered part of their protruding faces.

I have astral projected to secret facilities and I have seen the piles of dead bodies. It is not very nice. When I did this i was using invisibility. They were trading and negotiating trades for the dead female bodies that were in body bags. I have time travelled, and I have travelled light years in a matter of seconds. I don't always control this, as it seems to happen on accident. When evil aliens are trying to attack me in the astral realm, I can activate my power and turn them into kittens if they are chasing me. I actually turned these evil beings into kittens as i flew away into the universe to escape them. I can turn into a butterfly and fly away or I can turn into a fish and swim into the ocean to escape the evil.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

i am 110% with you. the draco reptilians and the annunaki are behind all of the madness with help from the greys. MOTHER EARTH is awakened and she is tired of it too. some people ridicule you when their souls are still asleep.this reallity is about to change real soon. hang in their this is almost over and we won this battle. theyre using obama to buy time but its not gonna work!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Oh, well. If those evil reptilians must go through the fires for several eternities, so be it. It's your choice, of course. You (and like most posters with wild stuff) are friggin' brave to expose yourselves to attacks here. Good luck.
edit on 2011-1-26 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper spelling and grammar.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna

i am 110% with you. the draco reptilians and the annunaki are behind all of the madness with help from the greys. MOTHER EARTH is awakened and she is tired of it too. some people ridicule you when their souls are still asleep.this reallity is about to change real soon. hang in their this is almost over and we won this battle. theyre using obama to buy time but its not gonna work!!!!!

Hey man that is awesome! It is refreshing to see a response like this. I agree with you but as I am sure you also know, that not all of the reptilians are evil, most of them are..however some of them are benevolent but it is much more rare.

I think the Grays are doing what they are told because after all, the Reptilians made the Greys as their slaves to do their bidding for them, but I actually think that some of the Greys(prolly not the saurian greys) themselves are sick of the Reptilian control and that some of the greys are actually standing up and starting to fight off the reptilians as well!

I greatly love Mother Earth because I know that mother Earth and the planet is an alive being as well. I can't wait for the reality to change it will be a glorious time.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Oh, well. If those evil reptilians must go through the fires for several eternities, so be it. It's your choice, of course. You (and like most posters with wild stuff) are friggin' brave to expose yourselves to attacks here. Good luck.
edit on 2011-1-26 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper spelling and grammar.

It's not my choice.. it's their choice. They can change right now if they wanted to, but they don't. They like greed and violence and war. They do not like love and the path back to creation and they continue to violate the Laws of Creation...It is their choice not mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

My bad. I didn't read the thread well. I see. That's their choice. But I thought some reptilians are "nice". Correct me, if I'm wrong and if these few too should suffer the fate of the many --- as a whole.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

My bad. I didn't read the thread well. I see. That's their choice. But I thought some reptilians are "nice". Correct me, if I'm wrong and if these few too should suffer the fate of the many --- as a whole.

Some Reptilians are benevolent and working with the gallactic federation of light. Benevolent beings will not be thrown into a lake of fire, benevolent beings will not be chained to existence only able to feed on space dust. This is reserved for 'evil' beings who do not want to follow the path of Creation and beings who do horrible things to the Creations of Creation. but every single being will be subject to Creation's destroyal of the super Universe when the 7th cycle ends. During this time nothing will be alive or exist until Creation reawakens after sleeping for 7 cycles.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I have always had a sort of intuition for knowing what is real and what is not real. I already know about dozens of alien or ET species that hang around this part of the Universe. They are not all Reptilian, not all Grays. I trust myself to know what was real and what was not real. A famous man by the name of phil shneider had schizophrenia, and im sure no one believed him either, but guess what, he shot a gray alien and killed it.. then he was murdered. anyways. I am not having hallucinations, I can see the Reptilians trying to cloak themselves in human bodies in broad daylight without the use of drugs. I can see their holograms malfunctioning. It is not a big deal anymore to me. They do it all the time, on tv, in movies, everywhere. Most people just cannot see them yet.

Although I'm not nearly convinced of everything I heard relating to people in contact with aliens, I still keep an open mind about it. I mediate regularly but I'm careful to what I let into my blank mind when I do; the last thing I want is some dark entity entering my mind. You would probably call it a Reptilian. My parents who are grounded Christians, would call it a demon. Whatever they are, you have to be wary. Apparently Adromedans consider the humans on Earth to be "royalty", because we're the only ones with a mixture of genetics from 22 different races in the galaxy; or something like that. Which leads me to the question; if we're being attacked by reptilians, and if there are dracos on the way as well, why don't our allies come to aid? Obviously we're technologically outdated thousands of years by these other supposed races, and yet we're supposed to be able to defend ourselves? Sounds like we're doomed unless we rise to the 5th dimension (?) and I don't even know much about that either. Also, if their technology is so advanced, why do they hide underground? Wouldn't they be able to slaughter us with ease? Doesn't make much sense to me...

I have astral projected to secret facilities and I have seen the piles of dead bodies. It is not very nice. When I did this i was using invisibility. They were trading and negotiating trades for the dead female bodies that were in body bags. I have time travelled, and I have travelled light years in a matter of seconds. I don't always control this, as it seems to happen on accident. When evil aliens are trying to attack me in the astral realm, I can activate my power and turn them into kittens if they are chasing me. I actually turned these evil beings into kittens as i flew away into the universe to escape them. I can turn into a butterfly and fly away or I can turn into a fish and swim into the ocean to escape the evil.

I wish I could astral project like that; but for one, I don't know how. Secondly is I hear you have to be careful because it can give evil entities a chance to enter. I was raised Christian, and what you would call aliens a Christian would call Satan tricking you into believing they're aliens. I would prefer that aliens be real, but I don't see people opening their eyes to that unless there is a physical disclosure. Most people are frightened by anything related to metaphysical/astral/spiritual; including me haha. =p

I'm going to sleep, but perhaps we can talk later.

Peace and Infinite blessings
1luv
edit on 26-1-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Also, I don't understand why some reptilians and other races would want to destroy creation? If they know that they will be subjected to burn for eternities, is that really worth it? They seem pretty stupid if they'd be willing to take burning in lakes of fire just so they can fulfill their carnal desire for power and destruction. Petty beings...I don't understand whats this about the 7 cycles ending and we won't exist? I'd like you to elaborate on that...

Anyway, sleep time but i'll be on in 8 hours or so.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Although I'm not nearly convinced of everything I heard relating to people in contact with aliens, I still keep an open mind about it. I mediate regularly but I'm careful to what I let into my blank mind when I do; the last thing I want is some dark entity entering my mind. You would probably call it a Reptilian. My parents who are grounded Christians, would call it a demon. Whatever they are, you have to be wary. Apparently Adromedans consider the humans on Earth to be "royalty", because we're the only ones with a mixture of genetics from 22 different races in the galaxy; or something like that. Which leads me to the question; if we're being attacked by reptilians, and if there are dracos on the way as well, why don't our allies come to aid? Obviously we're technologically outdated thousands of years by these other supposed races, and yet we're supposed to be able to defend ourselves? Sounds like we're doomed unless we rise to the 5th dimension (?) and I don't even know much about that either. Also, if their technology is so advanced, why do they hide underground? Wouldn't they be able to slaughter us with ease? Doesn't make much sense to me...

I wish I could astral project like that; but for one, I don't know how. Secondly is I hear you have to be careful because it can give evil entities a chance to enter. I was raised Christian, and what you would call aliens a Christian would call Satan tricking you into believing they're aliens. I would prefer that aliens be real, but I don't see people opening their eyes to that unless there is a physical disclosure. Most people are frightened by anything related to metaphysical/astral/spiritual; including me haha. =p

I'm going to sleep, but perhaps we can talk later.

Peace and Infinite blessings
1luv
edit on 26-1-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

There is a very good explanation as to why our allies cannot come to our rescue.

There are certain rules in the Universe that must be followed. Believe me, the good ones love us very much, and if they could, they would save us directly. However the reason they cannot save us, is because they are not allowed to. They do not have the word from Creation for them to come in and save us. As soon as Creation tells them it is ok, they will save us. They are not allowed to directly interfere with the evolution of life on Earth...its just a rule..otherwise they prolly would have saved us long ago. They however can indirectly try to help us and watch us and guide us and that is what they have been doing.

If they wanted to, they could easily slaughter and enslave the entire population of the planet. It would probably be as simple as making a phone call. We can defend ourselves but more so in the spiritual aspect.

I have been murdered in the astral realm over 100 times. I have been stabbed, shot, decapitated, hanged from a very large tree, stabbed, clubbed. So yes these evil beasts can enter in. I just come back to life though so it doesn't bother me. Obviously they are and have been trying to control my dreams for quite some time. But lately they are failing. I have thought about it probably 1000s of times, that what if its not real and they are trying to get me to beleive that these reptile aliens are real. Sadly it is real and it is not just another one of their deceptions.

OH also they hide underground so that no one can find them or see them. They are trapped here on Earth and have been for a while.
edit on 26-1-2011 by golden144 because: added more at the end

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Also, I don't understand why some reptilians and other races would want to destroy creation? If they know that they will be subjected to burn for eternities, is that really worth it? They seem pretty stupid if they'd be willing to take burning in lakes of fire just so they can fulfill their carnal desire for power and destruction. Petty beings...I don't understand whats this about the 7 cycles ending and we won't exist? I'd like you to elaborate on that...

Anyway, sleep time but i'll be on in 8 hours or so.

These beings are bitter because at the moment of Creation they were built away from the pattern and secret of Creation. Or they once were masters but casted down. It will take them a long time to return to Creation. They know they will be subject to burn in the fire, but this does not stop them, they are somewhat known for their 'resilience' in this matter. Why, I don't really know but I think they live for the moment and this Earthly existence is much better than what they were used to and they know they are doomed anyway so they do not really care and continue to rape kids and do their thing.

Creation works in cycles of 7 eternities. Each eternity has a precise number of 'years', i dont remember the exact number, but it is very very large. Basically Creation Creates for 7 cycles..it creates planets and life and universes..and then it sleeps for 7 cycles when it goes to sleep, every single thing in every super universe ceases to exist. While it is sleeping not a single life or creature or planet exists..because creation is sleeping. Only until it wakes up after 7 more cycles does it Create again.

To sum it up Creation is the highest power that exists. It creates for 7 cycles and then it sleeps for 7 cycles. It is a higher power than God and even God knows this. I respect both God and Creation.
edit on 26-1-2011 by golden144 because: forgot to add something

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join