It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Reptilians, the future of Creation + the destruction and recreation of the superuniverse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by golden144

on the flip side why doesnt this non-interference law apply to the blood sucking reptillians, ect.? karma should of squashed their sick heads by now. no? yes?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First off all, I like this thread and think that I can understand your point of view but these questions come to my mind:

What makes you think the Prime Creator would eventualy let you destroy all non benevolent entities?

Isn´t the (near) balance between good/evil an Law of creation too, which you would voilate then?

I know that it is almost premature of me to say what I have, because it will probably take me millions of more years to reach back to Creation. But when I finally do reach back to Creation, I am not going to forget what the Evil reptiles did to me.

In my opinion you may still remember but feelings of revenge would´t be a part of you anymore after following the path of light back to creation ... you would look at your thoughts and feelings now like those of a child ...like you said - premature and foolish xD

And also to add, I am already dead. I have no need or want to live a life on Earth that they control. If the Earth were being run the way it was intended I would love to. I have had my share of being hurt and back stabbed, and I simply do not need it anymore to learn. I am past that and its not all about hate and destroying them because I hate them. It's all about destroying them because I LOVE them.

I disagree on that part completely ...seems that you still have to learn your lesson or shouldn´t you have ascendet already otherwise?
And no ...you want to destroy them because you hate them, all of your words make that realy clear.
... in my opinion destroying for love makes just as much sense as bombing for peace or f***ing for virginity

I am no native english speaker but I hope you could understand what I ment ...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Dear Golden144,

I'm not sure which side of the fence you're on. Either you know, or you're a bit barmy. It's kind of tough to tell really since our knowlede of the past is limited, skewed and has been butchered beyond belief by the powers that be.

Who's to say that the old Egyptian Gods (Greek, Sumarian blah blah) weren't actually depicted correctly, ie Jackal heads and the like. Who's to say there hasn't been a reptilian invasion in the past and led to mass cloning, hybridisation and the rest. Ultimately what we know is all "wrong", since most of it is spoon fed to us and probably has some "truth" in it just to keep us wondering.

Simply put, it's a tough call to work out if you're there, or altogether not there. You seem to be lucid, a little bizarre to say the least but some of what you write really strikes a chord with the Urantia papers. I wonder if you've been reading those?

Be well.

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by golden144

I will transfer what I know upon death to the Prime Creator, and I doubt he is going to be too happy. If, and I think I will, reach back to Creation before the evil reptiles, I will eventually destroy all the super universes, so that I can recreate them differently after 7 cycles. For 7 eternities nothing will exist, no life, no planets, not until the 7th cycle is over and the Creation begins to Create again. And guess what, maybe this time it doesn't create evil reptiles.

Uh, wow?

Wouldn't the "prime creator" already know everything you know? Or do you seriously believe that you will go to the "other" side and educate them/him?

You sound very misguided. You need to get your feet back on the ground. Maybe a visit to your primary care physician wouldn't be a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

I wondered that too. The super universe comment reminded me of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nice post, I also share your anger twords those that create this trap/prison. Please feel free to write more, I enjoy reading everything and will not be critical of anything you write. There are a lot that will though, so you are correct, but nothing worth doing is never easy.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51

on the flip side why doesnt this non-interference law apply to the blood sucking reptillians, ect.? karma should of squashed their sick heads by now. no? yes?

For the most part they make their own laws and rules. They do not follow any or many of the Laws of Creation. If there is a loophole or a way to get around something, they will. Perhaps Karma should have by now but I think karma takes it's time.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDeMioN
First off all, I like this thread and think that I can understand your point of view but these questions come to my mind:

What makes you think the Prime Creator would eventualy let you destroy all non benevolent entities?

Isn´t the (near) balance between good/evil an Law of creation too, which you would voilate then?

I know that it is almost premature of me to say what I have, because it will probably take me millions of more years to reach back to Creation. But when I finally do reach back to Creation, I am not going to forget what the Evil reptiles did to me.

In my opinion you may still remember but feelings of revenge would´t be a part of you anymore after following the path of light back to creation ... you would look at your thoughts and feelings now like those of a child ...like you said - premature and foolish xD

And also to add, I am already dead. I have no need or want to live a life on Earth that they control. If the Earth were being run the way it was intended I would love to. I have had my share of being hurt and back stabbed, and I simply do not need it anymore to learn. I am past that and its not all about hate and destroying them because I hate them. It's all about destroying them because I LOVE them.

I disagree on that part completely ...seems that you still have to learn your lesson or shouldn´t you have ascendet already otherwise?
And no ...you want to destroy them because you hate them, all of your words make that realy clear.
... in my opinion destroying for love makes just as much sense as bombing for peace or f***ing for virginity

I am no native english speaker but I hope you could understand what I ment ...

I agree there must be some sort of balance, but I am a strong advocate in 'things do not need to be this way'. I do not want to throw every single non benevolent creature into the fire. I just want to throw the ones around here (who mess with Earth) in the fire, I am sure there is more evil in other parts of the Universe and that it will still be balanced. If every single 'evil' creature was thrown or casted down then the balance would be way off and we'd probably careen rapidly into a black hole or something like that. I have contemplated this in my mind for probably hours and days and weeks, and the only conclusion I keep coming back to is that this evil must go. There is a bit of reptile in me, this I already know. It doesn't bother me.

I am merely a child. I do not act out of revenge, but I act of what I believe is fair and right. Just like Charles Manson said something like this 'anything you do to me, i can do back to you'

I can only do and say what I feel is right. If I must pay a price for wanting to destroy the evil reptiles who mess with Earth, so be it. If God or Creation doesn't want me to, surely God and Creation will let me learn what I did wrong in my next life.

I understand you. But I dont know if you understand me.I do not hate the evil reptiles, I actually love them. I love every Creation, but there is a certain point of no return. A point where I say ok, that is enough. Love to me can be a lot of things. If you were walking down the road and you saw an animal dying and in pain, and you could put it out of it's misery, would you? The act of killing that animal to put it out of it's misery is love.

I've been told many times I am hateful, dark, and full of revenge. I don't really think that is true. Maybe it is the reptilian DNA in me. Maybe I have just enough reptile in me to be ok with this and not even think twice about it and see it as a very good and beautiful thing. I don't know why my mind works this way but it does and I cannot change it anymore, not in this life.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
Dear Golden144,

I'm not sure which side of the fence you're on. Either you know, or you're a bit barmy. It's kind of tough to tell really since our knowlede of the past is limited, skewed and has been butchered beyond belief by the powers that be.

Who's to say that the old Egyptian Gods (Greek, Sumarian blah blah) weren't actually depicted correctly, ie Jackal heads and the like. Who's to say there hasn't been a reptilian invasion in the past and led to mass cloning, hybridisation and the rest. Ultimately what we know is all "wrong", since most of it is spoon fed to us and probably has some "truth" in it just to keep us wondering.

Simply put, it's a tough call to work out if you're there, or altogether not there. You seem to be lucid, a little bizarre to say the least but some of what you write really strikes a chord with the Urantia papers. I wonder if you've been reading those?

Be well.

Regards,
T

I can tell you right now I am on the good side. I am on the side of the light, I truly believe this. I am a Grey Wizard which means I am a mix of light and dark, But that I will eventually become a pure white wizard because that is what I want. I am sick of the darkness and the violence.

Maybe the old Egyptian God were not depicted correctly, I really can't say for sure. I do however know for sure that these Reptilian entities are and have been invading the Earth in disguise for quite some time. They are like Evil Dragon Spirits.

There HAS been a Reptilian invasion and it HAS lead to mass cloning. These clones do not have a real soul matrix. They are capable of 'living forever' with their cloning technology and some of their bloodlines. They can clone, transfer souls, and live out new lives in different bodies without anyone ever knowing.

Believe me, I know the Reptilians are deceptive, I know they mix lies with truth because that is what makes it most believable. I know that I have been controlled and brainwashed but I also know that I and a friend (who happens to be much greater and wiser than i) helped deprogram me so I am not under their control. Their lies are hiding in plain sight, very easy to see.

I never finished the Urantia Book, but I read some of it a few years ago, just a couple chapters in the beginning and I don't remember much of it. I know the Urantia Book and the Talmud of Jmmanuel are the two most important books on Earth at this moment, period. I'd love to finish the Urantia Book but I find it hard to read anymore because I already read way too many things in the past.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
golden144
Is that for 144,000 sealed. I know several people who have went crazy no offense that is what society calls it when a person is visiting another realm or state of consciousness. Ive seen things too I told everyone a giant hurricane was going to wipe out the east coast a week later Katrina Happened I was off but my feelings and premonitions werent.
Ive heard people that are tripping make more sense than some of the greatest scientist sadly too say drugs were always involved in these trips or journeys. In the Indian culture every boy must go through a trip or a journey to become a man and they are shown different things.

I for one will not say that you are wrong but you have to be careful spouting accusations without any proof behind them.
I do not think the human mind can handle all of the information in the universe poured into theyre brain or soul they cant handle it. But I do believe there is a key to knowledge out there that would set us all free. I dont know the facts but I can feel the bonds we are bonded here or atleast I am. Try to channel your energy into a way that you can help.
edit on 26-1-2011 by teotwawki77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

I will transfer what I know upon death to the Prime Creator, and I doubt he is going to be too happy. If, and I think I will, reach back to Creation before the evil reptiles, I will eventually destroy all the super universes, so that I can recreate them differently after 7 cycles. For 7 eternities nothing will exist, no life, no planets, not until the 7th cycle is over and the Creation begins to Create again. And guess what, maybe this time it doesn't create evil reptiles.

Uh, wow?

Wouldn't the "prime creator" already know everything you know? Or do you seriously believe that you will go to the "other" side and educate them/him?

You sound very misguided. You need to get your feet back on the ground. Maybe a visit to your primary care physician wouldn't be a bad idea.

When I die I will pass what I learned here and what I experienced here to the Prime Creator, because that is how it has worked for millions and billions of years. It's not so much like I will be educating Creation, because Creation is the highest power, merely, telling it what I experienced, what I felt, etc. Maybe it already knows, but after I die is when it will really be known and really set in how vicious these evil reptiles are.

You can think I am misguided, that is your opinion. Doctors cannot help me and that would be a colossus waste of time. The only one who can help me, is me, God, and Creation, and the Angels of God, the Pleiadians, Nordics etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Settle down golden144, we are all in the fight for freedom here. Post your secrets, but post them in a way that won't throw people a curve ball. I know a thing or two about the Draco/Reptilians too, but one must ease into subject matters like this, not just post what is on your mind at a particular time. Everything will be OK. Want to talk? U2 me me if you do. Be aware that no matter what you post, some will not like it a bit. Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
golden144
Is that for 144,000 sealed. I know several people who have went crazy no offense that is what society calls it when a person is visiting another realm or state of consciousness. Ive seen things too I told everyone a giant hurricane was going to wipe out the east coast a week later Katrina Happened I was off but my feelings and premonitions werent.
Ive heard people that are tripping make more sense than some of the greatest scientist sadly too say drugs were always involved in these trips or journeys. In the Indian culture every boy must go through a trip or a journey to become a man and they are shown different things.

I for one will not say that you are wrong but you have to be careful spouting accusations without any proof behind them.
I do not think the human mind can handle all of the information in the universe poured into theyre brain or soul they cant handle it. But I do believe there is a key to knowledge out there that would set us all free. I dont know the facts but I can feel the bonds we are bonded here or atleast I am. Try to channel your energy into a way that you can help.
edit on 26-1-2011 by teotwawki77 because: spelling

The 144 in my user name stands for the 144,000 or the 144 frequencies of God. While I would love to be one of these hand chosen by God 144,000, I don't know if I am, and I don't need to be either. I do want my chance to get off this rock though and I am willing to do almost anything to get away from Earth and leave violence and negativity behind, so that I can be happy again.

I strongly believe that hurricane katrina was caused by haarp. That they cause some of these hurricanes and volcanoes and earthquakes on purpose using haarp. I do not doubt you had a premonition.

I think I have a new respect for the Indian culture.

Unfortunately, and quite on purpose, there is no way for me to prove any of what I have claimed or said. There will not be proof of any of what I have said for a while. If I have to I will just come back reincarnate and continue to expose their agenda until people can see that what they are doing is really happening, and very wrong.

My mind can handle any truth. When I was young i went through an experience that lead me to want the absolute truth no matter what. No matter how crazy, how grim, or how unbelievable. That is just me, I want the truth no matter what. Whether people are ready for the truth or not, well, perhaps not, but how much time is really left? Not much. I handled the truth without killing myself, without harming anyone in the physical realm. I CAN handle the truth, and if I can, then anyone can. If someone is trying to kill me, well you know what I am going to do about that. It's merely self defense on a higher level.

There is no way for me to help anymore, beside trying to raise the vibrating with love. Whether it is good or bad that I am speaking what I believe is truth, I really don't know. I know I wanted the truth and I don't know why people would want to be lied to. Maybe I have been here many times and I am just sick and tired of it.

I have no idea how I can help other than doing what I have done, which might not even be helping. It might not be helping, it might not be making it worse. It might not be my job, I may be a false prophet but I cannot live this life anymore keeping these things to myself.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well good to see you waking up, however might I give a piece of advice?

As long as you harbor these types of feelings and thoughts, you will have to keep coming back.

Let it all go.

To each their own.

The same mentality that killed Jesus when he was alive are now controlling and i mean controlling the religions of today. Same mentality.

The same mentality that wiped out 90% of all Indigenous tribes are still doing the same.

Black, white, red, green, yellow, brown, as long as you harbor ill intent towards any, that is what you come back again to be.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Settle down golden144, we are all in the fight for freedom here. Post your secrets, but post them in a way that won't throw people a curve ball. I know a thing or two about the Draco/Reptilians too, but one must ease into subject matters like this, not just post what is on your mind at a particular time. Everything will be OK. Want to talk? U2 me me if you do. Be aware that no matter what you post, some will not like it a bit. Love and Light.

Well, that is my problem. I cannot ease into these subjects because I feel my time and time in general is running out very rapidly. I cannot ease into these subjects because I have been studying it for years. If the idea of Reptilians or destruction of the Super Universe scares anyone, don't read it. If you can't handle it, don't read it. If I could I would have made a detailed, easier, and more precise post, but I can't. It was nearly a miracle I was able to hit the post button on my original message.

If I must treat people like little kids and ease into subjects like this, well then this is not for me. This existence is not for me, this life is not for me, and this Earth is not for me. Either you believe me and can handle it and want to read it, or you don't and you hit the X at the top.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Well good to see you waking up, however might I give a piece of advice?

As long as you harbor these types of feelings and thoughts, you will have to keep coming back.

Let it all go.

To each their own.

The same mentality that killed Jesus when he was alive are now controlling and i mean controlling the religions of today. Same mentality.

The same mentality that wiped out 90% of all Indigenous tribes are still doing the same.

Black, white, red, green, yellow, brown, as long as you harbor ill intent towards any, that is what you come back again to be.

So be it..Then I guess I will keep coming back billions of times, all because I believe in self defense and I believe those who violate the Laws of Creation be punished. Like I said, it could take me the entire 7 cycles to learn but I WILL NOT let the evil around here do what they are doing forever.

So when Creation destroy the super universes, how is that not ill intent? Destroying planets? Creation destroys planets and it is out of LOVE
edit on 26-1-2011 by golden144 because: love

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
golden144, have we talked somewhere else before? Your type of hate speech, sounds familar.
Can I ask you a few questions?
What makes the reptillians so "evil"
Is it maybe because they have a scary looking face? If that is true: can you cope with that reality, when and if you ever confront them face to face?
I've read that the reptillians have a well endowed penis. Is that true? If they do, are you jealous of them, for having a big penis? Do the REPTILLIANS, sexually crave Earth women or young boys. Have the reptillians tried too sexually molest you? Are you the product of one of these sexual trysts? If you do have reptillian DNA, are you willing to be cloned?
I am saddened by your thoughts about the reptillians. They have been my benvolent God's, for 34 year's; and here you come around trying to destroy my faith in these peaceful being's.
I hope your not making this all up about the reptillians. If you are: Shame on you! And I would like a written apology.

Erno

edit on 26-1-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeriq
I think you need to take a serious breather. Be careful what you say you're willing to give up your life for, because you just may miss the opportunity to regret the stupid decision you made after the fact. Don't forget, it's only a ride. Make sure your life has some sense of balance. I'm just saying, don't isolate yourself to your perception of reality, remember it's all subjective, and that being with happy people will make you happy.

There is no happiness for me here on Earth. My life is but a snap of the fingers, as I will wake up into a new life, and live forever. it is a ride indeed, a ride I will ride till the wheels fall off. In the famous words of Dr. Hunter. S. Thompson.

'The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.'

Earth is a very happy place, and one really shouldn't say otherwise or I don't care what the Christians say or how much they cry, I am bringing the Lions back, and let me tell you, really big, really big Super Bowl Half TIme Show there.

So let's get over all this frumpiness caused by a few reptiles milling about, do you have any idea how bad the fly problem used to be?

Aware! Evidently not!

Now there is absolutely no unhappiness on this happy little planet, and I really wish you would stop imagining that there is.

Half rations and double labor until you stop saying these awful things!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Sounds like you were lied to OP.

I have heard of a whole load of people being conned by some ordinary humans that stumbled across an 'alien secret' and, armed with certain 'alien knowledge' they decided to claim it as their own power, duping a lot of people, governments included.

No joke!

Worst thing is, these people made up a story about reptile aliens (probably inspired by '50's B movies) when questioned about their 'findings'. Sensing an opportunity for power and money these people lied in order to make anyone who ever found the truth, and hence rumbling their story, seem crazy or disillusioned. They made up lies upon lies about the nature of aliens and all sorts of invasions. As well as now citing themselves as 'saviour aliens', again for the purpose of power, they made so many false claims about technology and the nature of the universe, that essentially caused a lot of trouble for this planet and it's inhabitants.

Furthermore, these people have 'recruited' ordinary people to do their dirty work of control, these people were 'promised' safety when the 'bad' aliens invade and the world ends in 2012, and bribed with a nice life, jobs and money until then.

These are the people that are the bullies of those that dare to question, the workplace bullies, the 'electronic' bullies, the people that make innocent people feel bad and wrongly accuse them of things for just daring to question.

Please think twice before ever believing anything you hear about aliens as there are so many lies out there.

If you have seen a supposed 'reptile' then provide proof....I truly doubt you could.

I have seen things and believe there are other higher intelligence than humanity, but seeing things in a true light is imperative and believing something just because you were told to is doing yourself an injustice.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Buddy, that is some far out stuff your wackin out. Can i get some of what you smoking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join