It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evil Reptilians, the future of Creation + the destruction and recreation of the superuniverse

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Greetings, Earthlings, Reptilians, Greys, and others.

I do not exactly know why I am typing this, because I am almost sure no one cares, and furthermore I will probably just be laughed at, but I am doing it anyway and quite used to it.

I know stuff. Yes, I know some stuff that I have known for a while, and to me is quite common. The longer you know the 'secrets' the harder it becomes to deal with reality and life. Yes I could talk about secrets for hours, but what is the freakin' point when no one can see the truth anyway!? Are their minds and souls really that underdeveloped? I understand there are a lot of people on this site that know things so I am not exactly talking about you guys.

Lately since I broke away from my programming, I have been telling people what I know freely and openly because I am no longer scared. The only thing is people in general are still so dumb and so blind that they think I am either 1)insane, 2) making it up, or 3) trolling.

I can assure you I am not pulling facts out of thin air, I am not making stuff up and I am not trolling. The truth is coming out one way or another, and I will gladdy give my life up for it.

The real truth is that this planet is a prison, and that the original humans with a unique and real soul matrix, will eventually take back what is theirs. Freedom, peace, unity , and love.

I am sick and tired of this little game, you (the evil reptilians) have pushed me past my limit. It is important to note I am a quite stable, and non violent person. But after I die, I am going to throw the Evil Reptiles into the fire and watch them burn forever, for multiple eternities. This is not my fault, but their fault, for their blatant disregard of the Laws of Creation. You have awoken, as you yourself have said in your little pact 'The Fury of the Prime Creator'. I will transfer what I know upon death to the Prime Creator, and I doubt he is going to be too happy. If, and I think I will, reach back to Creation before the evil reptiles, I will eventually destroy all the super universes, so that I can recreate them differently after 7 cycles. For 7 eternities nothing will exist, no life, no planets, not until the 7th cycle is over and the Creation begins to Create again. And guess what, maybe this time it doesn't create evil reptiles.

End.




posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
1)insane, 2) making it up, or 3) trolling

yup!

Question tho... why did you post this... knowing you will only get flamed for it? I mean cmon.. no one is gonna buy what your selling
edit on 26-1-2011 by Boredomsux because: add



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux
1)insane, 2) making it up, or 3) trolling

yup!


Thanks for being just like all the others mate.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux
1)insane, 2) making it up, or 3) trolling

yup!

Question tho... why did you post this... knowing you will only get flamed for it? I mean cmon.. no one is gonna buy what your selling
edit on 26-1-2011 by Boredomsux because: add


There are many humans and Reptilians who know about the Prime Creator. I am posting it because it had to be posted to show you that people like me actually do believe that I will destroy and recreate the Super Universe...



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
While I have a 'hunch' about what you are meaning I am not going to go into too many details for the same reasons.

But wouldn't 1 eternity be enough seeing as it is endless. Why 7?

ohh and you might want to grab a shield for what some of the posters might want to throw at you. I think you can handle it though. We'll see.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow, what a thread. What "secret" exactly do you happen to "know?"



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inarismessenger
While I have a 'hunch' about what you are meaning I am not going to go into too many details for the same reasons.

But wouldn't 1 eternity be enough seeing as it is endless. Why 7?

ohh and you might want to grab a shield for what some of the posters might want to throw at you. I think you can handle it though. We'll see.


Many things in nature and the SuperUniverse/Universe work in Cycles of 7. One eternity would not be enough because eternity is not endless, it has a set number of years, even if its millions of years. I don't know why things work in cycles of 7, but I understand that they do and I am not going to argue against Creation. I am prepared for anything thrown at me, including my own death.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by golden144
 

well ill just wait till you can produce a scaly biped that does something other than lick its eyeball.

till then, sorry not buying it



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think you need to take a serious breather. Be careful what you say you're willing to give up your life for, because you just may miss the opportunity to regret the stupid decision you made after the fact. Don't forget, it's only a ride. Make sure your life has some sense of balance. I'm just saying, don't isolate yourself to your perception of reality, remember it's all subjective, and that being with happy people will make you happy.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Wow, what a thread. What "secret" exactly do you happen to "know?"


I know that the man known by many as 'jesus' actually lived till about 120 years old and that was not his real name.

I know that I will live forever and the power of my spirit is infinite.

I know what the evil reptilians are doing with cloning technology.

I know about mind control, brainwash, 44th degree free masons, bloodline clones, it goes on and on.

I know that almost anyone on tv is a clone void of a real soul. And I can see Reptilians in broad daylight in both the physical and lower astral realm.

I know a lot about alien abduction because i have been abducted multiple times and used in experiments, etc etc



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok. Who is the 'Prime Creator' here?



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeriq
I think you need to take a serious breather. Be careful what you say you're willing to give up your life for, because you just may miss the opportunity to regret the stupid decision you made after the fact. Don't forget, it's only a ride. Make sure your life has some sense of balance. I'm just saying, don't isolate yourself to your perception of reality, remember it's all subjective, and that being with happy people will make you happy.


There is no happiness for me here on Earth. My life is but a snap of the fingers, as I will wake up into a new life, and live forever. it is a ride indeed, a ride I will ride till the wheels fall off. In the famous words of Dr. Hunter. S. Thompson.

'The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.'



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by golden144
 


Have you been reading this?



Sure seems like it.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeriq
reply to post by golden144
 


Have you been reading this?



Sure seems like it.


Ha! I didn't know Icke had a new book out. Is it pretty much the same as all his others?



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeriq
reply to post by golden144
 


Have you been reading this?



Sure seems like it.


I love Icke, I think he is a good 'man', but I do not read his books. I know Icke is telling the truth but I never really followed his work, even though he is a genius.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by golden144
 


Mate, wake up and live your individual life first! We all attempt to think of eachother but this will hurt us individually more than you realise. People will resent your views and loved ones will attack you for speaking the truth!

God knows what is occuring is the faith of you and every other person alive.

This dimension is required for all humans to experience the lessons of knowledge, life and love we all hold like a child attending school.

Keep thinking positive like the Lord God would want and all sins in life will be forgotton.

The Dragon or Beast of Man will continue to keep you in your mindset but don't let it be! All of us are stronger than what life brings. From the rich to the poor!



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow bro... just wow.

i would suggest therapy but ill bet it hasent worked yet so try this...

step1: get some sun

step2: bring beer

step3: actually talk to the ladies (no trying)

seriously tho therapy might not be a bad idea at this point. You need a new direction cause this one is a dead end



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Ok. Who is the 'Prime Creator' here?



Whether the Prime Creator and Creation itself are the same thing is a subject open to debate.

Creation, is the highest power to ever and always exist through all the super universes. It is the single most powerful force in existence. It exists within everything and nothing at the same time, throughout all super universes. It creates and destroys in cycles of 7, and it is all about learning. The Prime Creator loves all of its Creations, but it has no problem destroying the ones who disobey the Laws of Creation.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
reply to post by golden144
 


Mate, wake up and live your individual life first! We all attempt to think of eachother but this will hurt us individually more than you realise. People will resent your views and loved ones will attack you for speaking the truth!

God knows what is occuring is the faith of you and every other person alive.

This dimension is required for all humans to experience the lessons of knowledge, life and love we all hold like a child attending school.

Keep thinking positive like the Lord God would want and all sins in life will be forgotton.

The Dragon or Beast of Man will continue to keep you in your mindset but don't let it be! All of us are stronger than what life brings. From the rich to the poor!


I am well prepared to be shunned and lynched for what I have said by all facets of people. That does not change my need to say it. If my views are resented, I cannot help that, it is simply me, I can only hope you guys are understanding. I know that God knows. Last thing I want to do is dissapoint anyone. I am thinking positive, I believe my post is a very positive post actually. I know this dimension is for us to learn and if I did anything wrong or not right I am ready to accept the consequences. If I have to I will reincarnate on Earth for the entire 7 eternities, but alas in the end i will indeed win.. You don't understand that this is not the beasts work manipulating my thoughts, this is the co creator speaking about how I am going to destroy the Universe and cast out the evil ones into the fire. Trust me, the beast does not want me in this mindset because the beast knows I am powerful enough to destroy the universe.

And also to add, I am already dead. I have no need or want to live a life on Earth that they control. If the Earth were being run the way it was intended I would love to. I have had my share of being hurt and back stabbed, and I simply do not need it anymore to learn. I am past that and its not all about hate and destroying them because I hate them. It's all about destroying them because I LOVE them.
edit on 26-1-2011 by golden144 because: forgot some stuff



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux
Wow bro... just wow.

i would suggest therapy but ill bet it hasent worked yet so try this...

step1: get some sun

step2: bring beer

step3: actually talk to the ladies (no trying)

seriously tho therapy might not be a bad idea at this point. You need a new direction cause this one is a dead end


Thanks for the advice, but I am afraid that does not help.
I like the sun but I don't like beer.
I cannot have female friends or girlfriends, I can only have one night stands because anyone I care about I want to inform them of the truth, by now I feel it is my duty. If i love someone I love someone and I want them to know what I know because EVERYONE deserves to know the truth. So I either isolate myself, or I tell everyone. Neither of those options really work. But like I said, I am quite stable for being as much of a nutter as I am.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join