It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Prostitute talks about the Reptilians and Pindar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, I don't mean prostitute in a demeaning way, but she's been to the Bohemian Grove and has said a lot of things about them, that are worth listening to.

This is the second place where I have heard that the Dracos are 4th Dimensional and they need human blood to anchor into the 3rd Density bodies or something like that. The adrenochrome is an aphrodisiac and sustenance to the Dracos.

Substitute Eve for Eurynome.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This woman is one marble in a tin can.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wow i just dont understand the reasoning behind the Reptilian Theory? there is no Valid proof, Ive looked at hundreds of Pics And video's involving the so called Reptilians and they all look B.S.

Sorry not to piss you off but its my opinion that this theory is just Bogus.
Until i see some actual Proof or a High Quality video im not buying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The only question I have is all the things that I've read about Bohemian Grove is the fact that it's just men that are there. I know it wouldn't be hard to sneak one in but it's always been known as men only. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You ever get that feeling when you're talking to someone and something suddenly clicks in your brain that the person you are talking to is nuts...yeah...crazy alarm firing on all cylinders

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
this lady seems half crazy..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm not for sure but I think this chick's
testimony has been posted on ATS
before. Don't remember the title of the
thread though.

And is it me, or does she seem a bit
neurotic to anyone ???

Maybe the prior drug use ??
'___' flashbacks anyone??

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
David "the lizard" Icke is a more reliable source then a prostitute OP. I could care less if she's a prostitute, the world could definately use more sex seeing is how up tight people are.

The problems is:
-if this were a court of law, no defense attorney would put a prostitute on the stand in order to "prove a point", seeing as the court of public opinion has deemed prostitutes as...well...not reliable sources.

I hate that the world works that way, but it is how the world works.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She is not hot enough.To hang with the most powerful men in the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I turned it off just after she lit the ciggerette with the stove/camp coil lighter. *shudders* Ghett-o.

I wouldn't believe a single thing that came out of her mouth, and whatever DID come out of her mouth, (yuck) I'd have it tested.

Nice credible source for the reptilian case.

Rofl.

OH! and "illuminati prostitute" ? Ahaha... hahaha... If THAT is what the Illuminati are sleeping with and PAYING for... *ROFL*... I'd say case closed gentlemen we have nothing to fear; for the Illuminati and NWO are no more than deep-southern pitch-fork weilding pan-faces with IQs likely just north/shy of a bedroom slipper.

What a JOKE!
edit on 25-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is the second place where I have heard that the The Turd burgalars from Uranus are 2 Dimensional and they need human poo to anchor into the 3rd Density bodies or something like that. The turd is an aphrodisiac and sustenance to the TBU's

edit on 25-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yup. Now THAT'S what I call "denying ignorance." I'm going to have to subscribe just to see if anyione is silly enough to flag this thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

omg please someone tell to this lady that crack is bad

never seen a crack head like this before its a reptilian girl on crack xD
edit on 25-1-2011 by xaruto666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, witness testimony it at least considered in court.

Unlike ATS where ad hominen attacks are the usual response when confronted by something people don't understand.

You don't have to believe one way or the other, but let's not resort to playground name calling.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

We now know where our tax money goes!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I was thinking the exact same thing LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxJoey
She is not hot enough.To hang with the most powerful men in the world.

ummm

maybe ur not old enough to know,
but females look a lot different
when they're upside down.
hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This lady is full of crap! So much so that this should have been filmed in the can.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
After listening to...NOT watching...this video, I also came to the conclusion that this is what crack does to your brain because of the horrendous amount of speech problems this woman has. Not only does it look like she lives in a trailer park with Bubbles, but having a smoke in front of a camera INDOORS?!?!? I mean, come on! Have some respect for the trailer!!!

I don't believe anything she says. I think labeling her a prostitute for the illuminati is false. I would believe this script more if the woman was from Hugh Hephner's Playboy mansion....because the illuminati are powerful with lots of money to spend on sexy women....reptilian ones too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join