It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Prostitute talks about the Reptilians and Pindar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I just have to tell you, she is on something, probably meth.

Trust me, i know.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I want to know what's she's doing to that poor dog. It's elderly, apparently, and she's dressing it in a black cape?
(wth)?

As for her comments....No comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have experience with compulsive liars, and this woman strikes me as one. She is trying to draw it out and make it more dramatic. She seems to have relight her cigarette or played with it or something else like a dog or something several times. Some one like this would be in danger for leaking this info, yet she is just blabbing like this in a silly playful manner.

People will get a bit of info and then add stuff and make it up on the way. Also she said "Queen Elizabeth is the only woman in the Illuminati". This strikes me as a tall tail. Think about it, it's just that a tall tail. Queen Elizabeth is the ONLY woman? come on.

But it was interesting that she brought up a few names which I have never come across. Personally I wouldn't be talking about those guys if what she was saying was true. I'm sure there are one or two people on here who have been followed at one time or another by even just some rouge cops and they would probably agree with me that if this lady was legitamatly telling the truth she would not be able to talk about it because she would have some one hacking her computer or following her from the store home.

Her story does not add up because she is telling the wrong story. The story is her experience with the Illuminati when it would be if it was a true story how she is constantly being followed. Watch she happens to be on this site and reads my post so she starts telling a different story. Seriously though some people just have to lie all the time for attention, fun, and just to seem cooler or something. I don't really know much about the condition's causes.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

That's a good point. I didn't even think of that. I don't have much experience with that kind of stuff. Makes me wonder if this one person I know does drugs like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You could read it like..the So called Illuminati..control the majority by using the Reptillian parts of the brain that denote..Possesion and territory.Ie. they assume that land is theirs by right and the Peasants are as well.It may well be that a Peasant given the illusion of being free,is more controlable..Than if he was walking around in Chains.The Chains are more and more ridiculous Laws that seem to fall on the poorer rather than the Richer parts of Society.Like how many Rich are in prison,compared with the poor?...But on the other hand,majority of humans are idiots and need to have some controlling factor.
The prostitute, just about sums it up,that renting out her body,and no doubt self medicating has left her with such a lack of self esteem..That the Fantasy of getting F@#$#@!% by Lizards,has made her a person of renown in her own mind...God Help us!,

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I want to know what's she's doing to that poor dog. It's elderly, apparently, and she's dressing it in a black cape?
(wth)?

ya know, this is January.
Dogs get cold too,
especially when they're old
and poor circulation.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Reminds me of this woman:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

She should apply for an acting role for any conspiracy movies...I'm sure she would fit in quite well. I think the filming would occur in a nut-house. But don't quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
All the classiest women light their cigarettes with a bright orange, plastic stove lighter, I'm sure we all remember Audrey Hepburn using one in Breakfast at Tiffanys.

edit on 25-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Let me just gently put this thought out there,
hopefully there will always be groundbreaking exciting new discoveries made and the information shared,
but to all the pioneers who are the first to be bringing this new data and findings to the table,
do yourself and the topic and the information a favor before sharing your homemade videos as evidence,
dont swear or smoke or act like a crackhead chewing on an extension cord,
clean up the attached library of videos you are linking to,
try to have a properly lit recording area and a tripod,
own the subject youre talking about, know your facts and present the information in an understandable way,
try not to be your own stumbling block to validity,
dont crazy glue your fingers or remove your teeth,
Oh sure it's possible that you were an attendee at an illuminati ceremony and were a paid 'professional' providing service to the global elite and have gained secret inside information and youre now going to share that info with the rest of the world to bring salvation,
BUT
I'm probably not going to take you seriously if you discredit yourself before any data is shared.
If Colleen is the 2011 Lexus of interdimensional alien contact,
then Treee here is the 1973 Ford Pinto.

Just sayin !

edit on 26-1-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Wow, I am nearly left speechless by the freakiness of those two.

No doubt in my mind that some very mentally ill people roam about with the rest of the public somehow avoiding the help they really need.

Seriously those two ladies are messed up. The one I believe is on some sort of drug and is experiencing some psychotropic episodes.

Raist

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Pretty Awesome how the high/low functioning works out huh?
There's always someone that "understands" what the hell the babble means, it's just finding that matching sock that's out there somewhere that turns the crazy crumbs back into a cookie.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

The Ford Pinto runs 25 miles to the gallon?! That's unreal!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Reminds me of this woman:

Except the ranting woman has bags more credibility than this strange smoking one...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
wow i just dont understand the reasoning behind the Reptilian Theory? there is no Valid proof, Ive looked at hundreds of Pics And video's involving the so called Reptilians and they all look B.S.

Sorry not to piss you off but its my opinion that this theory is just Bogus.
Until i see some actual Proof or a High Quality video im not buying it.

Keep dreaming because you will never see aything of the sort.

If they are real and I have my own beliefs they could be real, you sure as heck won't see video or pics of them that proves it...just like with any ET or dimensional being. If there is proof do you think they will let it out? Nope, no way.

People can believe in one thing like the lochness monster, or big foot or the greys but a reptilian is far fetched? IMO I dont think anything is too far fetched in this world or elsewhere. We already know history is pretty much a lie and not the way it really happened. We know things have been altered or hidden for us so who is to say that there isn't a race or reptilian humanoids? Sounds crazy but I don't discount anything just because there isn't a full on picture of one.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, you can buy little jackets for that. I guess some people prefer the black cape look.

I have an elderly dog also, but this dog looked like it was having difficulty moving around in that thing.
As you wish, sir. I personally didn't care for it. Although, she did seem to be nice to her dog.

Each to his own.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
wow i just dont understand the reasoning behind the Reptilian Theory? there is no Valid proof, Ive looked at hundreds of Pics And video's involving the so called Reptilians and they all look B.S.

Instead of looking at the videos and pics, may I suggest another form of research and that is read some books and look at abductee witness statements. It is clear without any shadow of doubt that the reptillian looking ET's are the ones in control, they are the ones that sit on the sidelines whilst the 'grays' get all the attention.

Ask yourself this, out of 10,000 abductee accounts could it be plausible to suggest that at least 1 of them is telling the truth? if so then we need to look at what that person has to say on the subject.

To bury your head in the sand and not do any other type of research other than watch YT videos and Images is IMHO is limiting your own perception on the subject and will hinder your growth and knowledge on the subject of the reptillian race

In regards to the DRACO it is important to note that there is alot of information in the public arena that points to making contact with 4th dimensional beings some years back. A few years ago I would have laughed and sneered at this type of thread, however, the more research I do the more understanding I have about these things.

IMHO - I think that the blood taken in order to sustain a 3rd dimensional grounding could very well be something very plausibale indeed and therefore, although I want to bury my head in the sand I need to realise that ET may not be what we have come to believe they are and indeed our lives could very well be at risk if disclosure was announced.

edit on 27-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just because you dont understand what shes talking about doesnt mean the information is incorrect. . maybe . . just possibly, those of you who are judging her and being closed minded about it dont have the interest to research through data, or the comprehension level to discern it, or the balls to challenge the unseen forces of the universe to make these things self evident through sacrificing your conditioned dogmatic belief systems intrinsically enforced with mind control programming to accept the truth as a lie, and to conform to these structural confinements our government as put in place through every orifice of humanity. this discussion board should be saved for people with an open mind and those with first hand experience, instead of wasting space. Nobody cares if you think shes crazy. Unless, your a reptilian host yourself trying to discredit her

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It seems increacingly that planet Earth is one crazy place. I read somewhere that in terms of interdimensional beings, Earth is like a "Pirates of the Carribean".

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
[
Ask yourself this, out of 10,000 abductee accounts could it be plausible to suggest that at least 1 of them is telling the truth?

No

if so then we need to look at what that person has to say on the subject.

no need......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join