It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not be decieved by UFO's!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry if I i'm offended by the whole religous organization that has done nothing but brought me stress and has poisoned some of my family. I'm not going to go out and abuse people because of their faith but I sure as hell will use them for the subject of joke material. I'm not belittling them i'm just using it for my own amusement and those with similar perspectives. If you can't take a joke then you have problems yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

maybe you should research the scriptures(ie: books) that are NOT ALLOWED in the bible we read/learn from today. Over the next few months, you will be very dissappointed in your dream.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No way, aliens are our friends. Sure they are deceptive and don't reveal themselves to the public, trespass at government facilities, kidnap humans and shove things up their ass without permission, implant than take pregnant women's children, implant items in human's bodies, mutilate cattle, terrify people at night, and destroy crops... but besides that they mean us no harm, there is no way they are demonic.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
No way, aliens are our friends. Sure they are deceptive and don't reveal themselves to the public, trespass at government facilities, kidnap humans and shove things up their ass without permission, implant than take pregnant women's children, implant items in human's bodies, mutilate cattle, terrify people at night, and destroy crops... but besides that they mean us no harm, there is no way they are demonic.

They also provide us with entertainment and a reason to look up at the sky during the day and night when otherwise we'd be flying kites, watching birds, or watching tv.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I would not decieved by ufo`s that is rediculous,I know they are from other galalzies, what you need to worry about OP is being decived by your religion...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

We just have to trust Him.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Freedish,

First, I respect your opinion.The way I see it, (in your own way), your trying to help, so theres nothing wrong with that.However, I do have a few issues.One my friend,GOD is Lord, not Jesus Christ.Somehow they became the same entity over the years.Also if Jesus is from another world (as your video states), wouldnt that make him extra terra astral (extraterrestrial)?You also say God would send some sort of deception.But why??? Why would God deceive? that sounds awfully devilish! You say Jesus told your soul secrets (yet more deception).Why?? Wouldnt Jesus want you to bring as many people to him as possible,or is there only room for 140,000 or so in Heaven? One more thing, check this out www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It looks like you really opened up the proverbial can of worms here. May ATS have mercy on your soul,lol.

I have seen plenty of UFO'S for sure,but they never stop and say hello. Don't know why, im a real nice fellow too.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'll make you a deal. I promise not to start any threads persuading others to believe in Aliens and UFO's if you promise not to start any threads preaching about YOUR brand of religion. Mkay?

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
- Annie Dillard

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

love the eskimos wisdom

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Why? Since your God and all the angels and other assorted beings are NOT OF THIS EARTH, they are therefore TRUE ET's (Extra Terrestrial = not of this Earth)

So by your warning us not to be deceived by Aliens you are effectively shooting yourself in the foot

Think on that for a minute, before you preach

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The video did nothing for me but, actually, if you throw Enoch into the mix, there isn't another hypothesis going that unifies all our mysteries & conspiracies so well. From NWO to UFOS to Ancient Aliens to Climate Craziness to Man's Inhumanity to Man…it's the grand unified theory.

Then there's the track record of biblical prophecies that is pretty much unmatched by any other religion or belief system. Think "Israel becoming a nation again." If that was a guess, it was the longshot of all times.

The following treatise is archived from the old Brother Blue website and contains some pretty solid research for the hypothesis.

Enoch & the Nephilim

"More and more we are finding that mythology in general though greatly contorted very often has some historic base. And the interesting thing is that one myth which occurs over and over again in many parts of the world
is that somewhere a long time ago supernatural beings had sexual intercourse with natural women
and produced a special breed of people."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't believe in ufo's or aliens either freedish, I have a metaphor for them though

and you won't see me on top of a building asking them to bring back Elvis either... if they do happen to appear I hope they come in peace, it's all about intentions you know, or else they might leaving in pieces... if I do happen to see one I will be waiving my flag at them

cool topic

edit on 1/23/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

So the Farther who is god , who wrote the bible and told us Jesus is coming back , knows when jesus is coming back but he's not telling us because......?

I mean I don't understand why the farther feels the need to keep the date , location and time when jesus is coming back a secret from us.

The only thing I can come up with is that he's afraid some migh try to kill jesus but jesus has come back from the dead before so I don't really geed the need to hide it from us.

I can think of a couple reasons, but here's my best guess. If God told everyone that his son would not be returning for 2000+ years, a lot of people might say, "alright, let's party hard for the next 1999 years" Perhaps even more at issue, what happens at the end of the bible really couldn't happen if the bible accurately predicted the exact date. I mean, Revelation is based on deception of the masses. It would be awfully hard to do that if there was a book that said, on Aug 2, 2012 all the Christians are gonna disappear, and many of the rest of you are then going to end up worshipping a false God that rules the world for 7 years...oh and all of you that worshipped him and took the mark of the beast are going to spend eternity in the lake of fire. As soon as all those christians disappeared on that date, the cat would be out of the bag....this way, even if the bible is true, it's ambiguous enough that people could be deceived by alternate explaination, such as "the UFOs beamed those people away for ______ reason" for what it's worth,
Jamie

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind is Zechariah 5, regarding the flying roll that teaches of the curse that goes over the entire face of the earth.

Notice the angel tells him to look up to see the wickedness of the ephah, which is circular and made of metal.

The stork is a dirty bird with great "lift" capabilities, fond of its young and a bird of passage, and it is used to describe those who "lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven."

The final verse of that chapter gives the base of it all, Shinar; aka Babylon.

You are right. We must trust Him, and He says to stand, not fly.

And, if He tells us to stand, then we will be protected where we stand.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You are in good company my friend. There are some well respected UFO researchers such as Jacques Vallee who believe after much study that the phenomena has more in common with mystical experiences than with actual physical nuts and bolts craft. They say that the abduction experience is similar to the demonic possession of old.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Re Wtbengineer

You wrote:

["You are in good company my friend. There are some well respected UFO researchers such as Jacques Vallee who believe after much study that the phenomena has more in common with mystical experiences than with actual physical nuts and bolts craft. They say that the abduction experience is similar to the demonic possession of old."]

Yes, but that has nothing to do with the specific and peculiar theological ideas Freedish is trying to push.

But just for the fun of it...... so speculative, that the following maybe can become a hypothesis, when it grows up. Suppose there is a 'god' like the one Freedish insistently preaches about. Suppose there are some non-human species, be they ETs or hyperdimensionals. Suppose that these non-human species have an ongoing war in heaven, which mankind sometimes becomes involved in.

Suppose that Freedish for once is saying something sensible, and that we soon will be involved in a conflict, which is either ultimate good aganst ultimate evil, or more realistically something like the old colonial powers fighting each other over colonies.

That's a lot of supposing, but on one point it's important, that the supposing stops. What if Freedish all along has been on the side of the bad guys, and now tries to lull an unsuspecting mankind into siding with his friends. According to the gnostics, Jahveh and his gang are the bad guys, the REAL demons (that's why the christians had to kill the gnostics, so no more slander would go around).

So before I trust Freedish on his (can't really associate a woman with Freedish's style) words, I would like to see some credentials and references.

edit on 24-1-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I like how you used old school way of quoting someone...what a refreshing read! Thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm new here, but I have learned about the stars and the flags. I have now returned to give you a S&F, Freedish.

This is always an excellent subject for discussion, imo. There is actually much, much more in The Scriptures about this curse. I've participated in many a debate on this topic.

My observation is that the credentials needed to post your thoughts and share a video on a discussion forum have been approved by ATS.

The ones required for me to feel comfortable in sharing a Pearl of Wisdom from His Word on your thread were sealed by one statement you made:

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Perhaps extraterrestrials avoid open contact with human beings and only observe us because they know that a large percentage of the earths population cherishes ancient religious beliefs that would be shattered if they were to make them self known to the masses. A religion that fought so hard against the concept that the earth revolves around the sun is probably not going to be wholly welcoming of the idea that earthlings are not the only kids on the galactic block. Extraterrestrials would probably be aware that the more fundamentalist humans would consider them demons and react in fear to them and quite possibly cause wars or large upheavals if disclosure happened.
If different species are observing humanity then I'm sure they have some type of prime directive.
Perhaps they don't see us as all that special and have observed countless planets at our level of development.
They might be watching us to see if we blow ourselves up over religion or finally leave it in the past and take our destiny among the stars.
With as strong as the abrahamic religions are i'm not holding my breath.

*sigh* and I so want a star trek like future

edit on 24-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join