It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLY SNIP! I think I just encountered a UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Alright, so, sadly, I don't know how you will believe me at all, but I swear on my life that all this just happened to me. It's around 7:11 PM right now, and about 10 minutes ago, I took out the trash. I live in an apartment complex in which the back of my apartment building is completely dark because its located right in front of a forest. (The word Forest is in the apartmnt name actually). So as I stepped outside and went back , as I normally do, because its a fatsre way to get to the dump. A plane in the sky caught my attention. It was flying like a normal plane.

THATS HOW I KNOW what I saw was NOT an ordinary plane.

To the left side of the plane, I saw this star that I have been seeing for days now. ( Either a sattelite, because it twinkles different colors - red/blue, not flashing, but twinkling) To the right side, though, I saw two lights. 2 (two) lights. At first, I thought they were stationary, but they weren't as I noticed it was moving towards me. As it finally caught overhead, let me tell you I swear on my life this object was huge. As I got a clearer picture of the darkness around it, I could see it was a cube shape. So, like a Box with two lights in front. It was flying extremely slow. When I mean extremely, I mean extremely! It didn't sound like a normal plane, and it didn't have the flashing light a jet/heli/plane does. Just two lights on a box. Sounds silly, I know, and instead of a normal sound, it sounded like a "wobbling rumble", a really low "woooooooop-wooooooooop" sound. I was frightened at first, seein as I'm the only one outside in the back, but it went by me, and then sped up and flew off.

I dont mean super-fast speed, but it got way faster than it was originally going. As I said in the title, i think it was UFO. I don't know for sure. I don't know what it was. hence, UFO. By the way, I live in Coral Springs, so if anyone had a similar encounter please share. I would like to know what I just saw.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
from a previous thread of yours:

It wasn't fro the normal height either, it was VERY close and VERY large.

The size of the UFO was what scared me.

It wasn't moving, and made the sound a refridgerator does (or a generator), that low humming sound.

The object was so close.

sorry im not calling you a lier its just hard to believe sounds all too familiar

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

This object wasn't close to me though, and neither did it make a humming sound. Still, I understand where you are coming from.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
As I got a clearer picture of the darkness around it, I could see it was a cube shape.

Borg ship. We're doomed, resistance is futile.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

As it finally caught overhead, let me tell you I swear on my life this object was huge. As I got a clearer picture of the darkness around it, I could see it was a cube shape. So, like a Box with two lights in front. It was flying extremely slow. When I mean extremely, I mean extremely!
reply to post by mr10k

that says it was close, well it reads like that to me anyway

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Yeah, but it was really high in sky. The reason I could tell its size is because it blocked out most of the clouds behind it, and gave me s definite shape.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just sad, your avatar alone screams 'look at me'.

Evidence, I know it sucks. But ATS people need it. If you don't have any evidence to back up your claim, why post?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That was a lot of work. Yesterday a guy had 34 flags in the first two pages because he saw a blinky light flash, maybe, and some f-16's that were, possibly, chasing it. Or just flying to the nearby base.

wikileaks should really toss out a teaser for the ufo set.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Look, my avatar is a reference to Obama acting as Christ. As I said before, I don't know you will believe me, as I do not have any evidence. I only ask you to take it as my word. If you do not believe me, fair enough, because i am only trying to get an explanation of what I saw.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This forum is for personal stories and many times, evidence is not going to be available (well, most times) so if that is the only thing that a reader is focused on, they will be sorely disappointed.

Lots of things in the sky (real and imagined) the OP is wondering what (if anything) he saw and if others in the area saw it too. Seems like a relevant place to ask that question.

edit on 22-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ok lets say its true and you say all you want is anexplanation, im 99% sure that no country in the world fly cube shaped craft therefore yes its unidentified flying object case closed

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Just sad, your avatar alone screams 'look at me'.

Evidence, I know it sucks. But ATS people need it. If you don't have any evidence to back up your claim, why post?

If someone else in the area saw it then it will help confirm it! also if someone anywhere in the world will see or has ever seen it, that would also be interesting.

I really hope people don't post their sightings because they don't have evidence, because we might miss out on something interesting one day.
edit on 22-1-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well it passed by me at around 7:01 - 7:08, and I livi in Coral Springs, Florida, so if anyone knows, or seen something, feel free to post. I have to go right now, but will be back tomorrow.

link   
Let's remember this is the gray area, personal stories.
The OP didn't claim to have evidence & with-hold it , rather he/she wanted to pass on what they believe just happened to them.
I think we can show a modicum of respect.

OP you understand we can't fully believe , however it seems like you believe you experienced something tonight I hope you're doing okay now.

edit: Sorry another poster already made the same point, I was typing very slowly.
edit on 22-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: because I'm slow

Oh and OP simples meant the thread you started where you describe your dream of seeing a UFO
edit on 22-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

im not saying dont post please do, it is fascinating never heard of a cubed craft before its just that it sounds remarkably like another thread the OP started

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Coral Springs Florida? I just witnessed a light travel above me from the south heading North. Took it to be satellite like in appearance and height. It would have been around that time. Was it heading North? I`m one that watches for these post so thanks for posting.

Youtube video's don`t cut it for me.

And don`t let the why you post this crap type bother you. They want handed proof rather then go find it themselves by looking up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Well put. I stand corrected. I apologize to the OP.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Totally understand where you're coming from (I'm a skeptic and I do question most posts) but I am jaded from the many threads that claim "evidence" that is either never produced, or hoaxed. Thankfully, this thread did neither and I can give kudos to those who ask questions and seek answers (not claim to already have them)...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I will never discount anyone's personal views (within reason) when it comes to a witness sighting, this could have been just as plausible as any other sighting.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You should report your sighting to MUFON . At the top right side of the screen there is a button stating REPORT A SIGHTING or something to that effect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join