It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLY SNIP! I think I just encountered a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I got an open mind on this subject and I do appreciate your openness on the subject. That was my feelings when I encountered whatever it was I saw. What the hell was that! And it sent chills into my spine and nothing makes me afraid......Bow's up like the man he is. Nothing! Ehemmm but I appreciate your openness and yes report what you saw.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thank you for your kindness.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Thanks. I'm not sure if it was heading North...

I just looked at a way to tell North and South from looking at Orion's belt, and I know it was going North. That is, it flew from his feet to his head. I am pretty sure that is North, no?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

You are 316 miles south from me here and given the time you seen this object I`d be comfortable to believe it was the same thing. I check the sky out real often here. So what I seen might not have been a satellite.
Thanks for responding back and again for posting your sighting.

I`ve been seeing some strange stuff but just can`t bring myself to post it yet. Clear skies tonight here but I need it to be clouded over to see these faint star like things that travel within the clouds. They show up as a small star like flash is the easiest way to spot them. They travel seeming to be making triangular paths in the sky within the clouds.

They are driving me a tad crazy watching them and just wanted to mention them since you are in Florida incase you happen to get cloudy skies just after it goes dark to perhaps see if you can spot them. The next time I see them I`m thinking of making a thread on them as well with more detail.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
reply to post by mr10k

You are 316 miles south from me here and given the time you seen this object I`d be comfortable to believe it was the same thing. I check the sky out real often here. So what I seen might not have been a satellite.
Thanks for responding back and again for posting your sighting.

I`ve been seeing some strange stuff but just can`t bring myself to post it yet. Clear skies tonight here but I need it to be clouded over to see these faint star like things that travel within the clouds. They show up as a small star like flash is the easiest way to spot them. They travel seeming to be making triangular paths in the sky within the clouds.

They are driving me a tad crazy watching them and just wanted to mention them since you are in Florida incase you happen to get cloudy skies just after it goes dark to perhaps see if you can spot them. The next time I see them I`m thinking of making a thread on them as well with more detail.

Do that, because you never know what could be of significance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Just sad, your avatar alone screams 'look at me'.

Evidence, I know it sucks. But ATS people need it. If you don't have any evidence to back up your claim, why post?

I for one don't mind reading posts without evidence in the gray area. I believe that's why this particular forum was created, or at least plays into it's description and what-not.

I for once can relate, not only have I seen UFO's and not been able to take a picture (how many of us have captured a car crash as it happened?), but I've seen a similar type UFO in a dream of mine. It was low, very low. Above the treeline but not by a whole lot. For me it had a light arrangement of some sort on the bottom and almost had an x design on the bottom. Actually I had two dreams with this kind of ship in it.
Which wouldn't be the first time I had a dream w/ a UFO or a dream of something that existed ( don't we all?)

Thanks OP for sharing!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
ok lets say its true and you say all you want is anexplanation, im 99% sure that no country in the world fly cube shaped craft therefore yes its unidentified flying object case closed

You Sir, are 100% Wrong about that...!!

edit on 1/27/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry but I'm gonna use a classic line: Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

taking pictures of planes is difficult enough, at night especially. And their movements are predictable.
Ever caught a car crash on film?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

I was taking out the trash. It's not like I was expecting to go outside and film myself "coincedentally" filming a craft. And "coincedentally" having Night vision and an extra zoom. That just doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
it sounds like a cargo turboprop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join