It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Aussie Claims Continued Close Encounters With Alien Entities 1/19/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Unfortunately, the videos are fakes. Poor ones, actually. I can tell you why, and how.

Watching the second video the OP posted; the first thing I noticed is that it is a camera filming a computer screen.

The echo when he talks tells me the voice was done inside.

First he filmed the scene where he witnesses the alien.

He then recorded the screen of the video he just recorded, doing a voiceover as the video is "rolling hot" (recording).

I practice videography alongside graphic design. I could make a HELLA good "alien encounter" if I felt like exploiting people.

Hi

Not to be critical, but your wrong.

The first video was filmed on a Sony handy cam, Which i had purchased a few days before. The camera records on to a mini-disk, i had no idea of how to get the mini disk film on to my computer then, so instead i played it on windows media player, and recorded it off with another camera.

That both explains the wavy lines on the screen, much like you would get when recording something off TV or a computer and it also explains the sound.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm going to withdraw this post about new evidence for now. I want to be sure before i take this any further.
edit on 1/22/2011 by firegoggles because: being sure this is fake before i make the final call

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Nice explanation, but if I requested you to upload the original tape there would be *some* reason you weren't able to; right?

It's also too scripted, not enough candid material. There is such thing as being "Too clean."

Nothing personal kid, but on ATS we have to filter through fakes everyday.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Wow, this is very courageous of you to come here and answer questions.

l really hope people will keep it nice here.....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I emailed the Youtube account and the person on here is really the one that posted those videos on Youtube. In case any one was wondering

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

hey man. your videos are fake. its obvious, just to let you know. if aliens shined lasers into peoples house, we would've seen it and heard of it by now.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have a question!!!
Did you receive money for your videos to be a upcoming dvd?
or do you just get to plug your youtube channel...
I mean it seems to me that this is your main goal... you make it a point to watermark images with it
and you even plugged it in your first post....
you just trying to make it on TOSH.0 or similar program...
are you just tryin to get your 5 seconds....
I believe you are setting back millions of people around the globe who do believe
and these videos are doing nothing more than discrediting the phenomenon as a whole...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
To whatshisface.

When a person is stressed, emotional, scared, etc - you're entire body reacts to that. This includes the part of the troat which controlls voice. Relaxed - the muscels are more relaxed, layed back, chillin. You talk like you normaly do, as you were when you were doing commentary in the first video.

When not relaxed, especialy when angry or scared, these muscels tighten and strain, causing you're voice to sound differently, scratchy, if you will.

For someone scared pooless you sound about as relaxed as you did the commentary when the "real thing" was happening infront of you.

Congratulations, Bored aussie, whom has a very creative mind and a supportive group of friends in WOW to encourage you and help you put these video's together. Congratulations again for rick rolling all of the conspiracy theorists whom would also walk off a cliff if you told them you just saw a Grey alien do it, all while assuring the world you're mature enough to have lived thru these experiences with a name like Polished Nob.

Also, you're 16 and driving without the acompanyment of a persons whom has a Lisence. tisk tisk.

Im ashamed to be Australian because of this kid.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Well it is what....2 days since he said he would be back in 12 to 18 hours to comment further??? lololol..... So far no show.

Anyone holding their breath?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

yeah i wouldnt count on him comin back. his bubble's been busted...many times. the little aliens in the bushes looked like costumes. o, hey, i got a laser, im gonna shine it, that means im an alien.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

The video was seen by a person on youtube, and they asked me if they could use them in there doco, I said yes.

I have received no money, and will not get a mention in the doco, unless the author of it wishes to do so.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Do you have a question to ask?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zak89

There is no bubble, I am back and ready to answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
There has to be a reason why your calling B.S. and if so, share it with us.

Anyone can just scream "Fake" and that is quite easy to do, but to put forward a strong argument is another thing.

Anyone can scream "aliens", that is very easy to do, but how about showing some proof...

There has to be a reason you think that they are aliens, so how about sharing it with us!
edit on 26/1/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
Hello, I am Alex Player, I am the person who videotaped these being.

Note *It is my mother in the video*

Ask me any questions and i will be happy to answer them.

I will be awake for 30/1hour longer, and then i must go to bed, i will then try and answers all of the questions that were asked, within 12/18 hours of now.

Alex Player

www.youtube.com/thepolishedknob

Dude, I can't believe you would even post here.
You stage a terrible hoax..
and then try to fool more gullible people by signing up to a forum,
because one gullible person asked you to?

Most people here aren't that lame.. (though many sadly are) lol
But most have no problem telling your full of poo.

Just admit it and move on..
the less you lie..
the easier it'll be on you.

Peace and TRUTH.
Liar. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Its a guy who wants youtube ad money for 20 min of boring video. Paste alien in it, done.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
wow the trolling is ruthless in this thread, why wouldn't anyone give the man a chance to speak?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice job folks. Is that how you threat new members? He comes to answer your questions but he only gets hoax,fake and other bull#. And now your really wondering why he doesn´t write anymore? Some of you are just plain stupid and ignorant.

Thanks for your time Alex but i guess you´re not welcome here. They already brandmarked you as hoaxer though it´s pointless to answer anymore questions. This site explains perfectly why some pictures,videos and eyewitness reports never see the light of day. You take one look and that´s it. But of course all of you are like John Mcclane and would never freak if they saw an alien. Yeah right. I´m shocked and really disappointed.

Ps: I have one question for you Alex(if you still reading this thread). What did your doctor said about your injuries?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not buying this. Lots of video, lots of Blair witch action but no hard evidence of ETs. No genuine reaction IMO: if something like this would happen at my house I probably wait very still with a running camera in one hand and a rifle in the other just in case its a nasty species....

It would be like try to photograph a shy animal in the woods, snap footage and try to contact very very calm and carefully..
This video looks more like a bunch of guys making a video for fun with a dummy and strobo lights and see what the reactions are on youtube.

Of course I could be wrong and its real, but it sure looks fishy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wait! Yeah! This is legit! I saw this one before!

PBS had this on once. It was called Alien Abduction: Incident at Lake County. That must be one of the documentaries. Oh, wait a second...that's not right. Hmmm....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join