It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Aussie Claims Continued Close Encounters With Alien Entities 1/19/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's an enhanced version of his latest video:

Looks worryingly genuine to me.

Below is a still I took from the first video:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
To whatshisface.

When a person is stressed, emotional, scared, etc - you're entire body reacts to that. This includes the part of the troat which controlls voice. Relaxed - the muscels are more relaxed, layed back, chillin. You talk like you normaly do, as you were when you were doing commentary in the first video.

When not relaxed, especialy when angry or scared, these muscels tighten and strain, causing you're voice to sound differently, scratchy, if you will.

For someone scared pooless you sound about as relaxed as you did the commentary when the "real thing" was happening infront of you.

Congratulations, Bored aussie, whom has a very creative mind and a supportive group of friends in WOW to encourage you and help you put these video's together. Congratulations again for rick rolling all of the conspiracy theorists whom would also walk off a cliff if you told them you just saw a Grey alien do it, all while assuring the world you're mature enough to have lived thru these experiences with a name like Polished Nob.

Also, you're 16 and driving without the acompanyment of a persons whom has a Lisence. tisk tisk.

Im ashamed to be Australian because of this kid.

Firstly I think your wrong for generalising how any individual would react in a situation, such as being debated here. Not everyone feels the same level of fear towards certain things/events. I know your only using such a generalisation to reinforce the idea that this is a Hoax. Though if that is the best you can do, i'd refrain from any further comment to disprove these video's. If your going to prove these to be Hoaxed, use a form of analysis that is more effective.

Trying to define a individuals psychological state, without knowing even the slightest about them. Is a poor approach to disproving the legitimacy of ones actions. Unlike you im willing to sit on the fence until i've done a thorough analysis. Til I have something that can factually back a claim in support or against this footage. Oh and lastly about your comment about driving without the supervision of a licensed driver. I take it you've never lived on a property as such? I have family in their pre-teens who can already drive and its because if something happens to an adult on these properties, given the distance to hospital. It may be necessary for them to drive to get assistance.

There's a difference between what you know and what the government formally says you know/allowed to do. Your post simply displayed both arrogance and ignorance. I dislike a Hoaxer as much as the next person. Yet still the best way to expose them, is through thorough analysis. So if this bothers you enough to take a course of action to disprove it beyond doubt. Then do so. If not, continue on with your life as you would.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
haha i know this guy XD .........it ........is.............FAKE so chill
i doubt wat we see in the sky are aliens... just goverment

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i am monitoring this guy videos from time to time.He is at the video number 17 now and those videos are proof to me ,but of coarse they could be falsified,but i think they are very good items.

Check his channel if you can! Once he even recorded when he has been taken into the bush!
edit on 5-1-2012 by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Fake, I read all of it now!
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join