It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Aussie Claims Continued Close Encounters With Alien Entities 1/19/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is a new video just posted 1/19/11;

Previous ones;

What the hell is going on here? Is this guy being watched? Is this just an elaborate hoax or is this guy seeing something real?

Crazy *snip* that's for sure!! His reactions seem authentic, but that does not instantly prove it as authentic.

Weird stuff going on here, hopefully we can come to some conclusions.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

edit on 20-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/22/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
it looks legit to me but we will see what the debunkers have to say he seems guienly serious about it

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That is crazy! Real or not, I don't know. But I would hate to be him either way because he either has WAY too much time on his hands, or it's real.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Legit?!?!? Those are the worst fakes ever, lol. I use the same lazier pointer to drive the cats mad! I'm calling B.S

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Its his landlord because he is late with his rent...again!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilyouknow2
reply to post by tamenie

Legit?!?!? Those are the worst fakes ever, lol. I use the same lazier pointer to drive the cats mad! I'm calling B.S

Care to elaborate a bit?

There has to be a reason why your calling B.S. and if so, share it with us.

Anyone can just scream "Fake" and that is quite easy to do, but to put forward a strong argument is another thing.

Pred..
edit on 20-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
What the hell is going on here? Is this guy being watched? Is this just an elaborate hoax or is this guy seeing something real?

My guess would be that it's an elaborate hoax. I personally doubt that an intelligent being, apparently a grey alien, would spend a lot of time skulking around in the weeds when they have known to be powerful enough to take control of the situation. So I think it's a load of nonsense.

However, I'm much more likely to believe that the guy is being bothered by leprechauns. Little entities that scurry around in the bushes trying to avoid getting caught and having to fork over their pot of gold. That makes more sense to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've only watched the first video and when I did my screen on my laptop was tilted a little forward which changed the clarity. I kept waiting for the alien photos and instead all I saw was an owl with a light colored beak. Is that what ya'll see?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

care to give us a reason why this should be considered legit?
i'm not saying it's a fake for sure but
1. figure in the bushes: could be a person dressed up
2. alien face in the bushes: cgi or someone with a mask on
3. red laser shooting around: someone holding a laser pen?

this isn't really smoking gun evidence of alien visitation.
edit on 20-1-2011 by ZiggyStardust because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyStardust

. No.

It's not that I find this to be proof of E.T. visitations or anything, I was just asking the guy why he thought what he did.

The thing I always find really hard to believe in any alien on earth scenario, is what are the chances these beings could breathe in our atmosphere? Unless they are wearing some sort of mask or body suit the chances would be so slim that they could even survive from the amospheric pressure or our gravity that seeing "bare skin" is usually a give away that it's fake.

Although, who knows for sure? No one. Anything is possible.

That's my argument.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
All the videos seem kind of fake to me. All of his reactions seem acted out. And i'm not sure, but it seems like he already has his camera out when it all happens. Like it just happens to conveniently occur when he's recording. And the little red light thing is a first, I've never seen it talked about or see it in other videos, and it looks like a laser. I have a laser, i can shine it too. All it takes is a couple of friends and you got an alien video.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well i say legit because how many people make continuious videos i want to ask him his location to clarify if that has been a hot spot for ''ufo,s''

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
S&F
Because if nothing else it made me lock my doors!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The reason it keeps on coming back is probably because it's his friend with an alien mask flashing a red laser light out in the field behind his house. You do need an actor to create a movie. I find it kind of far fetched that this guy is filming the inside of his house while he's looking for his wife. I would think if this was real, you would at least set the camera down. The shaking of the camera reminds me of Blair Witch and District 9. Would the average person run out into a field after catching a glimpse of something out of this world? I think not!!! No, I give this movie two thumbs down.
The script was easy, you just had to keep repeating the "F" word.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it's an elaborate hoax, just poorly acted. The "grays" in the first video look oddly familiar to me, like he cropped and shrunk down images he found off the internet. The second video is the most hilarious, what with his false bravado, and the way the camera "loses focus" whenever he tries to zoom in on one of the "grays". When he is able to zoom in on one, while still poorly focused, the way the "gray" moves out of sight just seems too quick and rigid to be natural, like someone holding a doll or poorly animated CGI.

I will say this for him though, he'd have a very bright future as a film maker at SyFy if he submits these tapes to them.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
See the last video at the 6:33 minute mark. what is that in the room?

Also his mum would have to be a part of the hoax too...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
well i say legit because how many people make continuious videos i want to ask him his location to clarify if that has been a hot spot for ''ufo,s''

ln his YT channel he sais Bilambil Heights, Australia.

l did some googeling, this stroy was even covered in the local news.

www.thereporter.com.au...

edit on 20-1-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I believe its fake.....no genuine 'scared' voice IMO, girlfriend/wife didn't seem slightest bit concerned, the ' you weren't here a minute ago' to her in last vid was for me, the guy adding a little more intrigue ( like, had she been abducted??lolol) Staged, all of it.

And he is a petrolhead...hope those were Holdens tho!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
See the last video at the 6:33 minute mark. what is that in the room?

Also his mum would have to be a part of the hoax too...

His reflection in the mirror IMO. I haven't been back to check but it was in the bedroom and he sure didn't focus on it! Well, of course he didn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyStardust

care to give us a reason why this should be considered legit?
i'm not saying it's a fake for sure but
1. figure in the bushes: could be a person dressed up
2. alien face in the bushes: cgi or someone with a mask on
3. red laser shooting around: someone holding a laser pen?

this isn't really smoking gun evidence of alien visitation.
edit on 20-1-2011 by ZiggyStardust because: typo

Nor is it portrayed as such.
This forum is for the intelligent discussion of possible events, such as shown in the video. Your 3 points are valid poinys are will be taken into consideration. The question isnt "prove it is....no you prove it isnt"
If that were the case nothing would ever get anywhere here.

PS i havnt watched the videos yet. Waiting until the little guy goes to bed, otherwise he will want to see it too, and no nightmares tonight please

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join