It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

What questions would you ask?

First? I'd ask if they had any vodka and some tonic....

Then, I'd want to know all the secrets of physics; the concepts that haven't yet been devised by humans (though, many are working on it).

Physics covers ALL of the other 'quesitons', from how did they travel interstellar distances, to the technology of their inventions, to the very nature of reality, and the Universe.

Not sure the order....really, a LOT of things pop to mind.

I think also, "Can I hang out with you guys for a while? I will come up with plenty more quesitons, because I have a lot to learn and know....".

And, "Got any more vodka???"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"Did we some how missed discovering anti-gravity? It feels like something silly we've overlooked"

"Can you give me some technology? I promise to be a good ruler-of-the-world"

"Can you take me to my office a year from now and let me print the stock charts?"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To be honest, my response would be PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would have to ask them do they have data of 480,000,779 sol rotations ago. Impact related

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Roswell?....oh, it's a moot point now"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"So what exactly do you do with all those cows' arseholes?"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this real life?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
1) Got a bathroom on this rig because I think I just # myself?

2) What do you eat?

3) What sort of system are you using to get from one star to another?

4) What is the reason for the secrecy? Is it your doing or ours?

5) Why was I abducted? Am I special or something?

6) What are your intentions for mankind?

7) Show me some technology or stuff you have lying around that will blow my mind.

8) How many other civilizations or intelligent races are there that you know of? How far apart are they usually?

9) Are you the inspiration for any Earth religions?

10) [If gravity is present on the craft] Are we outside of Earth's atmosphere, if so, how are you creating artificial gravity? (On a side note, thank them for helping me accomplish a life goal, leaving Earth.)

11) Did you previously evolve in the same manner we did?

12) Please tell me some things about how the universe began or works that is not commonly known on Earth.

13) What is the environment and society like on some other civilized worlds? Yours or others, I don't care I'm eating this information up. Pics plz.

14) [If classic greys] Why do you look so much like us? Are you a genuine organism or bio-mechanical machine of some sort? Or something else completely that is so epic I can't comprehend it.

15) Do you guys have free time? Hobbys? A culture? How is your society structured, assuming you have one.

16) Are you reading my mind? Do you have a device that is doing it? *Thinks to self: "Can you hear me?"*

17) Where are you from?

18) Just how are you intellectually superior to me? Is there a way of thinking or switch I can flip in my mind to make me a more intelligent individual?

It would relentlessly continue like this until they stop me or I pass out from sleep deprivation, the questions would never end...
edit on 19-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would ask them to use there telepathy to imbue me with all the knowledge they have acquired.

And I'd ask for a good ol' fashion probing if I was allowed a second question.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh, and I guess I would also try to remember to ask them if I can have some tiny bit of physical evidence to take back with me to prove it was all real. Something indisputably "alien." That would help me a lot in a number of different ways.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

I would ask how long they've been visiting our planet and could they fill in a few blanks for us about the history of our planet like what happened to the dinosaures. I would ask for a history of their home planet. What their concept of creator or God is, what theories do they have for the creation of the universe. I would ask the nature of dark matter and dark energy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

They combine them with cows lips and make beef scrapple. MMM yummy with some scrambled eggs.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"Can you take me for a quick spin to the Moon's Farside? Have some issues to settle there... thanks"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"You fellas ever heard of a guy named Steven Greer? No? You sure? Greer, spelled G-R-E-E-R. Big muscular guy with triangular shoulders... wears spandex underpants... says he's in diplomatic contact with you lot... you've never heard of him?"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"You fellas ever heard of a guy named Jonathan Reed? No? You sure? Reed, spelled R-E-E-D. He's a weird bloke who beat one of your buddies to death with a big stick then stole his teleportation device. Tell you what. You lay off with that there anal probe and I'll tell you where he lives."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do you speak English?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"You fellas ever heard of a guy named Stanton Friedman? Yes?! Did he show you that blacked-out redacted FBI document?... 14 times?!! Holy crap! Bet it made your wrap-around eyes glaze over!"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
1. Are you military or civilian?

2. How many universal law’s, are your kind breaking ?

3. Does your mother know what you’ve been doing?

4. How does your race reproduce?

5. How were you born?

6. What’s up with the mutilations and experiments.

7. How would the civilians back on your planet react if they knew what you’ve been doing here on earth

8. What’s with the crop circles, if you’re as smart as some say you are, why the hell is it taking you so long to figure out how to write down one of our languages.

9. With the cruel things you do on this planet, I can only imagine what you do on your own, maybe there is a reason your kind is on the path to extinction.

10. Why the hell should we believe anything you tell us. So far all you’ve shown us are evil scientific experiments and that your sneaky, deranged and you have no regards for anything else living.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
1) What's with the anal probing? Haven't you guys seen enough poop chutes already?

2) If you guy's are so intelligent, why up until me did you only pick the not-so-intelligent earthlings to abduct?

3) Again, if you guys are so intelligent that you overcame faster than light travel, why do you always have your navigation lights on so Billy-Bob can get a grainy film of your nifty space ship lights? In fact, if you travel faster than light, wouldn't your navigation lights be rather pointless?

4) This has been a pretty cool acid flashback. I've never had one before. I hope I'm not driving right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Depends on the alien really. i mean if the alien looks like a human female and is kind of good looking , I might aks her out ask her what her favorite coloris.

Where as if it looks like a big hulking dude or some sort of giant spider, I'd probably freak out and be scared and ask for mercy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join