It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Take me to your leader.
So, what's for lunch?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This "Q'' is for me. If it happened to me,well can you tell me how long you have been on earth? Is the human race clones? Are you from Marduk? Why so secret and not comeout and show yourself alongside with the human race? Can you down loud all that you know into me? How did or who did build the strange stone structres?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Are you going to kill me?

If yes,' Hey whats that behind you?+ karate chop'

If no , where we going? can i go home? also maybe a karate chop if i think they are lying.

edit on 19-1-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Where are we going?

Are we there yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I would ask if they have any of those green chicks from star trek

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1) Aren't you going to buy me dinner first?
2) You want to probe me? But you didn't say pretty please.
3) I have sensitive man jewels, can you be careful down there?
4) Sorry about that, all the rubbing down there got me excited. Do you have any lube so I can finish?
5) Hey you, I saw the way you were lookin at it...you want some, don't ya?
(at this point they'd probably make me unconscious)

Assuming I was still conscious, I would ask 6) Can you mentor me to perceive time in a non-linear fashion & how to access other intrinsic psychic abilities? (I'd be sure to add I'd be loyal to them if so)

That would then answer all other questions I have, if I can master that.
edit on 19-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

1. can you tell me how to live forever or for at least 1000 years
2. teach me your science which far surpasses our own
3. why did you really come here
4. are there other species of alien out there and are they all as friendly as you are?
5. what is the key to happiness?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"please don't hurt me, I'll do what ever you want"

"can I crash here tonight? my parents and I are fighting"

"The one who crashed back in '47, HOW TRASHED WAS THAT FELLA!!"

"Before you drop me off back on earth. can I get a get a couple pictures with you all? The people on ATS will never believe me!"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well, if i didn't have a tube down my throat i'd ask.. "are you recruiting?".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think I have been. Woke up with faded surgical line on back. Just do not remember nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Anal probes, whose bright idea was that?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would ask them why they're doing what they're doing, and what they want from us!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Anal probing hits the male prostates forcing him to blow seman. Its like milking a cow... from the ass

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am not so sure the aliens are any different than the gynocologist at the Woman's Center at the hospital. Except the doctors expect exorbitant payment at the for probing, sampling, testing, sonograms, removing organs and babies. Doctors milk anyone who has decent health insurance and they lie to get you to spend money. So I guess they are very similar.

I guess I would ask WHY? What? Where? Who? How? When? and If....

I would expect wrinkles removed, fat cells removed, joint restoration, and grey hair restored to normal. I am sure
they can do all that if they are so high technology and intelligent.
Any eggs they take result in a free trip to see Mars and the Moon.

The whole moral issue is they terrorize and take greedily from us, with no honest requests or empathy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would as is the first time i was abducted by them?
Then I would ask, on what planet were you brought up on to think that it is alright to go around abducting people?
And I would ask does your momma know what your doing right now?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There are so many things that come to mind: String Theory, Wave-particle duality, and other important physics questions; however, the most pressing question for me is the continuity of consciousness paradox. I firmly believe in a naturalistic view of the human mind, but the conundrum is how is it possible to lose consciousness (i.e. die) and never wake up?

The totality of our subjective experiences take place while we are maintaining some level of consciousness; by definition, it is impossible to experience nothing. Since time's arrow points forward and we can never experience the past, what happens after our physical brain is gone? Is this proof of an afterlife? It doesn't seem likely, since evidence that the mind exists solely in the brain is overwhelming.

Maybe theses beings who have mastered the quantum world well enough to travel billions of miles across the Galaxy/Universe might have some insight.
edit on 1/19/2011 by LiquidLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Everything...I would ask everything...I would ask everything our earth has been pondering since our past history has been lost...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I would ask them if they knew Jesus.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'd ask them if I could barrow their ray gun. So I could liquidate every thread on ATS that dosn't meet the guidelines you were supposed to read when you signed on.
edit on 19-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well I would ask them if they believe in free speech. And if they said yes, i would say, well can i use your telephone. No Actually i would say ... Well Obama dosnt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join