posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
reply to post by TinkererJim
To be honest, my response would be outrage (and probably some hysteria lol.) Using some rather colorful words, I believe I'd ask them: "what the hell
do you think you're doing" and "did I ever give you permission to abduct me..?" lol.
To think up a practical question to ask them should the event arise, well I'd still want to ask what I said above. But I'd certainly like to know the
1. Why do you abduct people?
2. What are your experiments for?
3. Have you gotten permission from our authorities to abduct its citizens?
4. Where do you come from?
5. How many intelligent races exist in our galaxy (that you know of?)
6. Do you have any advice that might help the problems here on earth?
Note: I wouldn't expect any replies from them, as from what I've read of alien abductee accounts these Grays seem to go about things in a cold,
methodical way. They seem to be studying us as we might a new intelligent culture that was lesser evolved than we are (closing off the area, capturing
and dissecting, yet trying to remain hidden and not interfere with their natural evolution as to study them as they evolve.)
edit on 19-1-2011
by Neurolanis because: (no reason given)