It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
"Is it difficult getting turtle-neck pullovers on with those enormous lightbulb-shaped heads? Even worse getting them off, I bet!"

ET T'plin: Get this S'Palek, these pinkneck earthlings haven't ever heard of a freaking ZIPPER!
ET S'Palek: "ha ha, I bet they still s__t with their fat, fat posterior sitting on a toilet instead of using the sanitary tube!"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why was Ann Jillian conceived? (i have an irrational fear of her)
Do you like Justin Beiber and if so, can you please take him with you when you leave?
Is it true that your captain always gets the hot alien chicks?
What happens when I pull your finger?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by TinkererJim

but in all seriousness i would probably ask how the roswell crash occured

YA! Really!

I can only imagine all the free time I'd have on my hands not scratching my head about that one!

... not to mention why the whole event was taking place to start with. I'd have many questions but it is all just too much to try to think about at once.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I hate how i cant go back an edit posts after a while.

When i said dmx i meant dxm, the crap in cough syrup... not the rapper.

...and drinking a lot of cough syrup is something i do NOT recommend because if you have a reaction and start puking your guts up and loose potassium you will seriously regret it. holy crap I was sick. i'm still floating.

I just wanted to change the way i felt, help my mind relax and go to sleep because I was feeling very very bad.
I had no idea that # was going to get that crazy. I thought I was going to die but then I felt great. Still tired though. i was dreaming without sleeping and all kinds of crazy #.

I saw my "guide"...and he walked toward me with a helmet on and then turned and walked back... and i said "uh!.. why you gotta be so mean?"

Then my hand had a wet soapy sponge in it and was reaching up to wash something, which I thought was a car but it turns out it was this huge...I mean HUGE battery like thing with electrical terminals on the top of it and looked very much "alive"

so i was like... "um..ok... you're right. That would be mean. I stand corrected"

Gotta love subtle humor.

I must have no sense at all when it comes to certain things sometimes.
I'm already trying to figure out how to go back and bother him some more.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, Mr/Ms.Grey, why on Earth did the Chinese send out a colony with genetists to somewhere very dark, and did your ancestors just forget about genetic diversity. And were you just missing people who knew anything about human psychology?

What made your ancestors think that Collectivism/Communism and genetic engineering for Nocturalism was a good idea? And did you think that Reactive Attachment Disorder was a good idea as a cultural concept, or was that just because your ancestors were not as smart as they thought they were?

I sense a distinct anti-female component to your underlying culture. I assume that your ancestors really didn't like women, and didn't think parenting was important. Guess that backfired, eh?

How's that for some questions.

Oh. And, Don't abduct me. And I woudn't suggest that they use my genes, unless they want to change. If I don't get you for it, I promise that my progeny will. We are everything you tried to breed out, and we are the thing you're afraid of. I *will* get you one way of the other.

edit on 2011/4/29 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can you supersize that or can I have fries with that?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join