It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
“How come all you little fellas have a maternal resemblance to Betty Hill?”

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Will You stop pulling so hard, Ive told you, it does not come off.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I wish I was abducted by ETs. I'd like to ask them about the mysteries of the Earth's past, like the seeding of humans, and their connections with ancient civilizations, and the Third Reich. I'd also want to know of their craft, and see their world. I'd rather experience this than a rapture of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
“Now this question is for the little grey ones, not you fellas with the mantis heads. If you had to analy probe either Stanton Friedman or Linda Moulton Howe, which one would you choose?”

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If toast always lands butterside down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast to a cats back and dropped it?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
“Good grief! Is that a human piloting the saucer?... Holy crap! It’s John Lear!... Hey, John, so this is why you don’t post on ATS any more!”

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That's an interesting button you're wearing. What does "Free The Area 51 Seven" mean?

Can we stop off on Europa for souvenirs and tee shirts? Pleeeeease?
edit on 1/22/11 by BuzzCory because: Typo fixed

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hello little allien.............do you swallow?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
1. Are you the guys that abducted me a few years go?
2. You know a guy name Billy Meier?
3. How many parsecs can this thing do the Kessel Run in?
4. Was it you or the nazis at Roswell?
5. Can I drive?
6. Mind if i turn on the radio?
7. Mind if I smoke?
8. Got a light?
9. Can I have a beer?
10. Why are you opening that door?
11. You're not kicking me out, are you?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why do you always hang around places where only crap photographers live?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Are we there, yet?"
"Are we there, yet?"
"Are we there, yet?"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"Do you have any questions that you would like to pose to us? I honestly do think that this could help facilitate your research." (Apparently, their present methods of data acquisition are inadequate. Otherwise, it would not be necessary for them to keep repeating the same inane, anal probe test, over and over again. This has to prove as tedious to them, as it does to us.) "If you would like, I have some text on wildlife biology field procedures, that I could lend to you? Do you need any help translating them? ...Telepathically, maybe? Are you hiring? Could I be of any assistance as a consultant? My fee would only amount to an exchange of information. ...Well that, and maybe... room and board on the ship... with a window, if possible?" (
)

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to teach you how to make an excellent quinoa salad? Do you think you would like that?" ( Hoping that I am not on the menu. ...and trying to change their minds, in case I am.) "Slowly add 2 cups of quinoa to 6 cups of boiling water - being careful not to lose the boil. Turn down the heat and let steep for a few hours. Then chill and add 1 cup of roasted chopped red bell peppers, and one ear of "cobbed", freshly roasted corn. Also some chopped jalapenos.. er? ...do you guys like spicy? Anyone here allergic to cilantro or cumin? Does your lot have anything akin to food sensitivities? ...No? Lots of it then, 'cause I realty like it! Finally, mix and add a dash of red wine vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice as a dressing. Salt and black pepper can be added to taste. Do you ETs need sodium chloride? Potassium chloride? Or what, then? ... "

(Why is it always assumed that extra terrestrials are all that superior? Perhaps, the ones coming here are nearly as mentally impaired as we are, and only acquired space travel from someone who came before them. It could even have happened prematurely, in their "psychological evolution"? They might be painfully aware of this. They could possibly even be afraid that we are about to do the same thing. So it could be a good idea to not do, or say, anything that could frighten them.)

"Have you kids been monitoring our electromagnetic broadcast? And if so, which Si-Fi movie, and/or television series, comes closest to the truth - as you perceive it? Why do you think this is? Are you aware of any of your kind having had contact with anyone in that media? Does the name, "Gene Roddenberry" sound familiar? How about Carl Sagan? ... Douglas Adams? ... "

(I would refrain from mentioning quite a few names... especially any associated with, "V"! If they suddenly volunteered familiarity to that show, I would do my best to refrain from jumping to any rash conclusions, and ask if they were afraid of these entities too? Keeping a positive attitude, and not jumping to any negative conclusions has saved my life on more occasions than I care to count, down here in these forsaken borderlands... something I learned from Dr Who.
)

edit on 22-1-2011 by ShangriLaCinderella because: she could.

edit on 22-1-2011 by ShangriLaCinderella because: I forgot the cilantro! And that could have caused an intergalactic incident!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShangriLaCinderella

you forgot to ask if they would like a pink dress and some make up

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mama wants to know if you have been a good alien
or,have you been bad?If you have been bad,mama
needs to spank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How do you define the "Stockholm Syndrome"

As "Surrender" or "Can't help.."

Please Can i borrow some of your foundation
The lipstick..You can keep that one

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
There are so many things that come to mind: String Theory, Wave-particle duality, and other important physics questions; however, the most pressing question for me is the continuity of consciousness paradox. I firmly believe in a naturalistic view of the human mind, but the conundrum is how is it possible to lose consciousness (i.e. die) and never wake up?

The totality of our subjective experiences take place while we are maintaining some level of consciousness; by definition, it is impossible to experience nothing. Since time's arrow points forward and we can never experience the past, what happens after our physical brain is gone? Is this proof of an afterlife? It doesn't seem likely, since evidence that the mind exists solely in the brain is overwhelming.

Maybe theses beings who have mastered the quantum world well enough to travel billions of miles across the Galaxy/Universe might have some insight.
edit on 1/19/2011 by LiquidLight because: (no reason given)

The hidden assumption in this reasoning is that "you must experience something" but if one removes this hidden assumption, then the loss of continued consciousness is not any more of a conundrum than the non existence of yet to be born people.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My Question:

"Where did the universe come from"

The perspective of someone who has grasped space travel seems to outweight the perspective of people bound to the earths surface or outer atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would cummunicate telepathy with him and ask him this very important question hmm................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................. ................ ......... ................................................................................................................. .......... ................... ..........................

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I would cummunicate telepathy with him and ask him this very important question hmm................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................. ................ ......... ................................................................................................................. .......... ................... ..........................

I'm not sure they would appreciate that question, & would probably blow you off with a reply something like this one: "Well, ( ------------- -------------------- ----------------------- )"

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"Is it difficult getting turtle-neck pullovers on with those enormous lightbulb-shaped heads? Even worse getting them off, I bet!"

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join