It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Not a nice answer ##..................... .... .........#%/@ .. ................. ........
edit on 23-1-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Not a nice answer ##..................... .... .........#%/@ .. ................. ........

Well, hey, I try my best! What am I supposed to be, a mind reader or something?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would ask them nothing , for I know the answers they would give already

Peace be upon ye~

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you're abducted by your fellow man you really can't expect to ask any questions or get any answers. You're at their mercy as to what they do with you.

I imagine the situation is similar with an extraterrestrial kidnapping. Even more dire since they can likely remove you from the planet entirely. Not even a body that could be left behind to identify you as a victim.

So I wouldn't ask any questions. In a kidnapping situation your only goal should be to remove yourself from it as quickly and safely as possible. If possible.

I don't buy into any notion that extraterrestrials that might kidnap humans do so in a benevolent manner. To any human I know of that is a crime and you are a victim if somebody abducts you. Not a special or chosen person that would get treated like royalty.

Your best and only option if you're kidnapped by aliens is frankly to do everything they say, don't ask questions, and look for opportunities to escape. If you find such an opportunity you take it immediately. Asking questions may get you into more trouble or waste your time you could have spent looking for a means of escape.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd ask them to give me ALL their knowledge of everything they know.

Then ask them never to take me back to earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Do You understand that when i hit you, after you said, do you want ascension, i thought you said, do you want insertion.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why Must i open up for you, what are you planning.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
IF i let you inspect my parts, you do know, im not responsible for the consequences, is that ok.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

How are you feeling? (mood)
What is your name?
How old are you ?
What Do you write with?
Can I Use It??
--- (writing) What is 2X2?

...On A Serious Note..-- Can you show me the history of your culture? of mine? of the universe?
Do you have animals?
Can you show me another inhabited world?
Do you guys have gays?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
- Where are the those 20 feet tall blonde chicks?

Now seriously:
- Mr. Alien, tell me, what's the biggest secret do you know so far about life?
- What are your next questions about the mistery of life?

They would probably answer with a laugh...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Could you show me the way you write? Which characters do you use for your alphabet (in case you have something like this)

Could you show me some pictures of your homeworld? (in case you have something like pictures)

How many species of your kind are out there?

Are there many species similair to humans?

Have you ever heard music from Earth? (in case that you are listening to music)

Could you take a picture with me? I want to win a CGI contest, they don't have to know that I faked it with the fact that it's real.
edit on 28-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What section of meat are you selling and do you use anesthesia before you shoot a nail into my head and drag me over to the machines where you chop me up into chunks of piecemeal?
edit on 2-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'd want video and audio proof of what exactly you intend to do with me and provide a well-written document so I could share your technological advancement with the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Assumption:

This is a physcial ET being that we are talking about (not the ones that believers encountered during their "Lucid Dreams"...)

Being a "killjoy":

Q1. Can you bring me to your planet AND bring me back to earth ? This way, I can tell whether you are a ET or a pseduo-ET ?

Q2. Before answering Q1, I need to bring with me the best skeptics around the world with me to this journey.
Is your spacecraft large enough to accomodate that ?

Q3. Before answering Q1, I need to prepare some "anti-hoax" scientific equipments.
Do you have time to wait ?

Q4. If your planet is nearby, can we redirect our Kepler probe towards your planet ?

Q5. We need to prepare more sophisticated probes like Kepler (and better than Kepler) to collect samples from your planet. Can you wait for us to prepare that ?

And, I will try to divert its/their attention in many ways, and cunningly SNATCH AN ARTIFACT from the spacecraft while it/they were not looking.

Fellow ATSers, I have started my own thread on UFOs.
Believers, skeptics, comedians and bystanders alike you are welcome to leave comments:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-2-2011 by r00t999 because: correct grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
First question would be, "Mind if I smoke?"

Second question would be, "What's for dinner?"

Third question would be, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Forth question would be, "May I go now?"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In all seriousness...

What exactly was with the bum probe fetish during the 80, 90's... and what exactly did your scientists learn from it all.

Im being serious, I would ask that. I mean you dont really hear much about it these days so I guess that part of the great experiment is over with?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Re OP's question, what you/I would ask an alien? Based on what I have read from ' witnesses',' abductees' descriptions etc...

1/ You dont smell good. Can I recommend a deodorant?

2/ Pity you have no mouth...I cant imagine life without a good steak so how do you get by not eating?

3/ See above question....and you dont drink? You'd be a barrel of laughs at my next party! ( NOT!!)

4/ So you are genderless huh? Geez.....well I guess you'd be cheap to keep. And I needn't lock up my daughters.

5/ I can also recommend a great depilatory cream if y'all are interested?

6/ Are you ill? Your skin sure is a weird colour!

7/ Do you like shopping in kids stores?

8/ Do you ever wear sunglasses? I can give you the name of a great place that custom makes.

et al et al.

BTW....I am an ET believer.

ETA: There was a song written and performed by a NZ girl ( Shona Laing) many years ago called ' Im glad Im not a Kennedy'...great song too....but Id love to do another version. ' Im glad Im not an Alien'

edit on 3-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
1. What is your job?
2. What do you call your language, and how do you write it?
3. Have you experimented on other humans?
4. What have you been hiding from us?
5. Are the UFO encounters we've seen for decades because of your kind?
6. Do you know any majorly important secrets of life?
7. What do you plan to do with me?

Just a few... I'm sure if I actually was abducted and was awake to see them, I'd be asking a TON of questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim

Hi TinkererJim, I assume that your intention is serious, so I am serious to.

It all depends of course with the kind of ETs I would have to deal with, because I am convinced that there are ETs who are not benevolent to us and will therefore have not the best intentions with me.

Then, from what I know are abductions in most cases highly traumatic experiences because they are mostly done by those terrifying gray beings with those huge, dark eyes.

Therefore are abductees who are capable of telling their experiences, doing this mostly with great psychic pain and stress.

It is also as it seems, that the abductees are in most cases completely immobilized, so even if they wanted asking questions, they are not even capable of asking questions.

But suppose I am the lucky guy who is being abducted by the good human looking guys, I would of course want to ask them so many questions, but this would be the first.

"Can you please give me a grand tour and show me all the wonders I am allowed to see in our solar system and if possible beyond and bring me back again?"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by TinkererJim

Therefore are abductees who are capable of telling their experiences, doing this mostly with great psychic pain and stress.

It is also as it seems, that the abductees are in most cases completely immobilized, so even if they wanted asking questions, they are not even capable of asking questions.

So, next time, when one's got abducted, one should stay calm

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join