It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by r00t999

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by TinkererJim
If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

Therefore are abductees who are capable of telling their experiences, doing this mostly with great psychic pain and stress.

It is also as it seems, that the abductees are in most cases completely immobilized, so even if they wanted asking questions, they are not even capable of asking questions.

So, next time, when one's got abducted, one should stay calm

One can at least try to stay calm of course, but let me know that when you were abducted, you were able to stay calm.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What on earth are you going to do with me?
Take me back this instant!

Proceed to kick some alien ass if they won't let me go.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would ask them

1.Who really created us?

2.Why am i here out of everyone else in the world?

3.Do you have any connections with anyone/thing on earth?

4.Who are you?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
1) Why dont you look into my eyes while you probe me?
2) Call me?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A lot depends on what the aliens are like.

Let's assume they are more or less humanoid (grays, reptilians, Nordics, etc.). I would want to know why they are physically so much like us? What the evolutionary processes were like to cause that, did they originate on Earth, for instance or did they surreptitiously guide evolution of our species over the course of millions of years to produce humanoids here from whatever genetic stock they started with? (This is very much like the process of "uplift," as described in the great science fiction series by David Brin which are called the "Uplift" novels. In that series, there is a several billion year old inter-galactic civilization made up of thousands of species. Older civilizations find pre-sentient species and "uplift" them, or genetically engineer them into sentience. In the series, humans are a curiosity because we seem to have evolved on our own without the help of an alien species uplifting us, something all but unprecedented in galactic history. Anyway, great books!)

I would want to know what the basic "political" situation is in the galaxy: how many space-faring species there are, how do they interact with one another and relate? Are they all independent or is there some sort of galactic "United Nations" or "United Federation of Planets" like in Star Trek?

I would want to know what they think of humans and our potential? Are we considered lowly beings compared to them, like ants or rats, or are we seen as a bright but woefully backwards civilization by their standards? (Like a First World modern nation compared to one of the few Stone Age tribes that still exist in our world, or at best a 3rd World country that at least has contact with the rest of the world?)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

To my knowledge, based upon what I've read, the EBEs (greys) and Reptillians dispise us and think we are all stupid, however they also fear us especially in large numbers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Most likely I would since they probe both ways!

Had a malfunction with my crackberry. : P

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You could them ask nothing because you are to busy screaming like a little girl. Seriously people some abductions are traumatic events and the abductees never recover from them. There is a little thing called erasing memories of the abduction. That means if you were abducted and had the chance to ask a question you still wouldn´t know the answer. You could ask them only questions if they sat on your table and wouldn´t zap you to erase your memories. Sure there is channeling and stuff but that doesn´t mean they are real alien beings or waht they claim to be.

I read a article once that stated that 90% of the abductions are associated with bad,evil or worse experiences. No one should ever experience that ever. The word abduction says it all. They take you against your free will. How is that in any definition of the word a good thing?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would ask them if they directed pop videos to drive people crazy or if that was just some assholes ripping their sh!t off.

I would ask them what stupid thing I had done in a past life to get landed here, which isn't too bad but this place is riddled with spiritual turmoil and it scares me now more than ever.

I would ask him how many times the government horse tranqed him because I bet that # aint funny. DMX is bad enough.. Some seem quite familiar with that terrain, which brings limbo to my mind. Headless brainless creatures working in automation to take things apart in a strange and everchanging perpetual world... to try to get out.

It's nut's... and I'm sure that is just the mild version. U get the feeling death is no picnic when combined with the loss of who we are... our memories, our direction, our path. I'd be willing to listen to whatever thoughts they had on that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
"Can you show me around?" followed by a series of... "what does this do?" and "how does that work?"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
"Can you show me around?" followed by a series of... "what does this do?" and "how does that work?"

Something tells me you might want to be real careful doing that.

Just a hunch.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

maybe i should just ask them to explain it, no demonstrations needed please...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
reply to post by ChaosMagician

maybe i should just ask them to explain it, no demonstrations needed please...

,,,and I wouldn't try to figure it out on your own.

There's no telling what anything might do.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
"Can I stay please?"

Apart from that I would deffinately asked them if they ever had any type of religion in their world.

If they said no I would ask them how they thought the universe came to be and leave it their.
I would not infect them with religion.

Also I would ask them if they had found any other living planets.

How often they visit earth.

what their species thinks of earth.

How they learnt English.

What are they doing with that prong.

And what to do with all the rubbish floating around in the sea. (they might have some ideas).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

I'd ask if they went through a similar technological adolescence to ours and if so how they survived it.

I'd also ask if the universe is as teaming with life as I think it is and if they have any advise on our direction in evolution i.e did they evolve along similar paths and still find their way then breathe a huge sigh of relief if the answer was yes.

Also much much more but those are the main ones other than the obvious please dont stick that in me etc

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"What took you so long?"

"How fast can you get me out of here?"

all that good stuff..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
why me?

where are we going?

am i the first? the last? what do you want to know that you don't already? or is it a matter of need?

how many are there? does everyone experience it? what is everyone? what is everything? why am i asking this question?

could you make peace on earth or do most species in the universe eventually make peace with themselves and each other?

can i have a spaceship, if so, preferably an xwing?

probably something like that. i'd be happy about the whole thing unless their intentions were complete opposite and hostile in which case i'd make every attempt to escape or kill one or all of them by destroying the ship or something cool since i'm going to die anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Are the Fresno stick creatures real?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Couple of questions for the aliens,why implants and do they have permission from our government to implant certain people,Also how long have they been here and did they help jump start intelligence in primative man.Oh and one more what the hell is the stickmen on that Fresno tape freaky

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

why the hell are you guys probing mr?!?!?!?!

but in all seriousness i would probably ask how the roswell crash occured

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join