It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Another video full of fear-mongering BS. I can't see any facts here, regardless of what the OP is saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
Another video full of fear-mongering BS. I can't see any facts here, regardless of what the OP is saying.

your thread "White orbs filmed by a Russian pilot. Satellites? You decide." is full of facts then i presume

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Astrologers strike back: New zodiac sign Ophiuchus is an old hoax

Astronomer Parke Kunkle's debunking of astrology and the viral wave of theories and anti-theories about the 13th zodiac sign Ophiuchus confounded the followers of astrology the world over, but also dealt a lethal blow to astrologers who withdrew to their shell groping for answers.The zodiac isn't wrong. Your sign isn't changing. Ignore the misinformation", thundered astrologer Rob Brezny.

Every year or so, another astronomer erupts into the mainstream media with a portentous announcement about how, due to the precession of the equinoxes, the astrological signs are no longer aligned with the actual.

Kunkle, who is a board member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society, said in an interview that the Earth's position has changed vis-a-vis the Sun in the last 3,000 years when astrological signs were first allocated and there is a new sign called Ophiuchus which dictates the course of many events. Because of this change of tilt, the Earth is really over here in effect and Sun is in a different constellation than it was 3,000 years ago."

Astrological signs do not line up with the constellations in the same way they did way back then, due to the precession of the equinoxes, he admits, but says this is irrelevant to modern astrologers. Modern Western astrologers understand this perfectly. It 's irrelevant to their work because the information upon which they base their hypotheses does not involve a study of distant stars or constellations. Rather, their data have to do with the movements of the planets in our own solar system within a zone of influence defined by the relationship between the Earth and Sun."

He ridicules Kunkle's assertion that astrologers have got it wrong as the Earth’s position in relation to the sun has changed. "Either this is a joke or Parke Kunkle is truly ignorant of his own science. It’s probably a bit of both," he wrote in an article in Planetwaves. Here in the West, we use a zodiac that follows the seasons. It’s called the tropical zodiac. It’s based on the position of the Sun’s rays and the tropics — that’s why it’s called tropical. There is another one, based on the positions of the stars. It’s called the sidereal zodiac. If Kunkle doesn’t know this, it’s like a race car driver not understanding the concept of a tire."

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

thank you ..quiet a battle going on

i always felt a perfect cancer ..couldnt explain how this works..but i feel it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm the same way about being a Leo. Not sure why or how but it fits me perfectly and this one horscope on Android is suprisingly on target daily about my life. Kind of freaky..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

which one?

i will try it then

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It's called DailyHoroscope by comitic. It will be the first one that pops up on search. I usually don't use them and have deleted quite a few but this is amazing.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
its been an awesome day today....guess im off to sleep

extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

I think even Mr Sagan who i respect alot agrees we have in hand extraordinary evidence at last

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sadly I add this to your roster (I'm not going to start anymore 'dead' threads anymore but you can if you'd like. Use my link below
)

Hundreds of dead seals in Labrador
news.sympatico.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't think what stereo is doing is anything personal. In academia and in pharmaceutical world when you make a case for something, people are going to challenge you. If you don't like that fact then why post? I looked through the video and you showed a 4 screen segment with some animations in there saying that now everything is screwed up. Can you tell me why it is screwed up and where you got that animation from? Who made it?

The birds incident can be explained with the firework celebrations in the town. The excessive noise disoriented the birds.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

East TN.
Had the server error again this evening from my youtube app.
I have had the same error Saturday and Sunday and now Monday.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Excellent video!!
Great Job and I hope and pray you do not need to add anymore parts to that, this is getting a wee bit scary now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok, since you left the evidence out of your video – please do include the following links from their sources:

NASA confirms companion star or planet (looked all over NASA's site – nothing)
A pole shift has been confirmed by the media (what about scientists? And what media confirmed this?)
As far as I know, no MSM has confirmed any type of pole shift (Yes, I did read about the Tampa Airport – but what media confirmed it? And who are the scientists they are speaking of in the article about the pole shift that says the pole is shifting 40 miles a year?)
It is not that I don't believe we are going through something – we may be. What you need to do is provide your facts and sources better so that people will better understand your argumentation.

You really want to get this into humanities thick skulls? Throw your sources and factual data at them.

You could very well be on to something - so keep up the good work... just post some facts please

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
I don't think what stereo is doing is anything personal. In academia and in pharmaceutical world when you make a case for something, people are going to challenge you. If you don't like that fact then why post? I looked through the video and you showed a 4 screen segment with some animations in there saying that now everything is screwed up. Can you tell me why it is screwed up and where you got that animation from? Who made it?

The birds incident can be explained with the firework celebrations in the town. The excessive noise disoriented the birds.

due if you still stuck with the fireworks explanation than sorry but WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY???

dear friend the following are all undeniable facts :

1. Our defence from Solar Activity is put on by our Magnetic Shield which is effected and messed up due to Pole Shift

2. Pole Shift is confirmed

3. Last Pole Shift was way back 800,000 years ago

4. Animals are dying off in masses all over the Planet

5. The Sun is being bombarded more often from the Oorth Clouds

6. Earthquakes are effecting all tectonic plates at once indicating extreme stress globally

7. Extreme Weather recorded around the globe.

8. Whole Solar System is being effected, Mars Ice caps Gone, Sun is getting brighter, Storms on Saturn

As i told you...I am telling you the truth, and this is happening right now...this is the data, you decide what to make up with it , but please dont argue if the data is correct or no..because it is correct , instead of wasting your time trying to debunk the information we are receiving dedicated some time building your bigger picture and come discussing it here with us

I

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
1st
find new music...

2nd
don't lie
nasa has not confirmed a companion star or planet
pole shift has not been confirmed (well its always shifting, but i think your hinting at a more dramatic shift)
mars canyon was not created from a collision with one of nibirus moons...

there is enough going on with out making stuff up...

and explosions on the sun???
GO FIGURE!!!!!

im sorry, but the explosions on the sun is when i literally fell out of my seat laughing....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Excellent video!!
Great Job and I hope and pray you do not need to add anymore parts to that, this is getting a wee bit scary now.

thank you so much, i admit its getting way too scary but that why we have to sound the alert

if we look around us we can see that even Experts are being left stunned

they cannot hide all these things from us, but they cannot explain them either so we must seek the truth

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
1st
find new music...

2nd
don't lie
nasa has not confirmed a companion star or planet
pole shift has not been confirmed (well its always shifting, but i think your hinting at a more dramatic shift)
mars canyon was not created from a collision with one of nibirus moons...

there is enough going on with out making stuff up...

and explosions on the sun???
GO FIGURE!!!!!

im sorry, but the explosions on the sun is when i literally fell out of my seat laughing....

1. I love that song so , cry more, the song is going to stay

2. Inform yourself...as much as i do...

Evidence mounts for sun's companion star

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge

3. The problem i can see with falling of your seat is that you didnt hit your head hard enough...please retry falling from your seat in 5...4..3...2...

edit on 17-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

1. I love that song so , cry more, the song is going to stay

2. Inform yourself...as much as i do...

Evidence mounts for sun's companion star

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge

3. The problem i can see with falling of your seat is that you didnt hit your head hard enough...please retry falling from your seat in 5...4..3...2...

edit on 17-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

seriously dude???
first link is a 2006 article from a bunk source... not quite NASA there is it...
second link KEYWORD is MAY... its a theory, not fact...

you are talking in circles

i promise you i am informed enough....

the point about the music is, if you are going to put out a vid on youtube full of lies, trying to scare people like 10's of thousands have been made before, the least you could do, is not use the same exact sound track that 90% of these conspiracy videos on youtube use...
edit on 1/17/2011 by baphomet420 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
DENIERS AND DEBUNKERS GET REAL AND BRING SOME DATA WITH YOU!!!!

I am presenting FACTS and ONLY FACTS so i deserve replies backed up with facts and evidence..links etc

if you dont have any facts and the video scared you a bit go to your parents maybe they can explain to you that yes the Universe we live in is a very dangerous place where many bad things happen all the time

just to point out what we might be heading to ...can you relate these images ?????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2d62b178d2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/691b090e10a1.jpg[/atsimg]

i am confused and scared too...im stuck on this planet like everyone else, but aint holding me back in seeking the truth and raise awareness

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Nasa did not confirm a companion star, and a companion planet is us. As with the other planets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join