It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by stereologist

It is not just a local event, Brazil was hit, Sri Lanka was hit, Australia was hit. The Snow that hit the UK, Usa, this year was unpresidented, as well as other parts of Europe, Volcanoes Erupting Violently, Earthwuakes increasing in areas that is unprecidented.

Birds dying, Sea Life dying, Land Animals Dying, Humans dying. And your telling me there is nothing going on on this Planet?

Hmms right, business as usual eh

edit on 17-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

thanks for your support ^^

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
earts magnetosphere has behavoir patterns like the video in many differnt sequences you can check out the real time data archives. Its not that strange

www2.nict.go.jp...

planet x / nibirbu has no been spotted like the doom sayers predicted it would be . Time is ticking and this thing is suppose to be headed our way yet nobody not even the rookie astronomers have been able to find it . Its missing in action . perhaps it took a detour ?

some say its coming ,

some say its gone

some say its not real

some say its the anti-christ coming and this is his wake he leaves when such negativity comes into the earth

pole shift causing it ?

many ideas nothing substantial to hold on too

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Scientists discover solar system's 'Planet X'

That's quite a misleading statement isn't it. Nothing has been discovered. Rather it has been suggested that there is some likelihood of a larger mass, possibly planet sized lies in the outer reaches of the solar system.
Japanese scientists eye new planet

Planet X -- so called by scientists as it is yet unfound -- would have an oblong elliptical solar orbit and circle the sun every thousand years, the team said, estimating its radius was 15 to 26 billion kilometres.

This is a small object which has not been discovered, but implied. Furthermore it has an orbit that never comes within the orbits of the known planets. The closest this object can come in is 100AU. That's well beyond the 70AU limit recently determined using gravitational studies. It is closer than the 320AU of an Earth sized object set as a limit from the Pan-STARRS project. The reason it has to be much smaller than the Earth is that at the suggested distance it would be picked up by whole sky surveys unless it were small.

This is not the only prediction of an object in the solar system. There are others. All of them are for objects that are far, far away and never enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

That's a ridiculous claim if I ever heard one. The mark is not an impact mark. Where are the spray lines from the impact?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

one thing i'm happy about though..that at least the Mayan's are being respected for their extreme precise prediction that a Pole Shift will happen close to 2012...this was no poor guess..but Cosmic Knowledge which was lost due to the greed and conquests of the past

The Mayans did not know about pole shifts or magnetic reversals. The Mayans did not have any predictions associated with the end of the long count calendar. This is all baloney.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This forum is all about debating ideas and theories but you are quite aggressive in your approach...not nice. Why don't you perhaps chill out a bit and try approaching these discussions with some maturity and decorum. You might get your argument across without looking like a troll/rude little boy/arogant ****

The world is changing...it's natural, Some people notice it, some don't. It has also been happening for a while now, here's an article from the national geographic from just over a year ago...now argue against that

love you

e2a: no I dont

edit on 17-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good video, I like how it was put together, it demonstrates exactly how easily it is to take a bunch of non-connected incidents that have happened around our entire globe and scare ignorant people into thinking it is the end of days.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
earts magnetosphere has behavoir patterns like the video in many differnt sequences you can check out the real time data archives. Its not that strange

www2.nict.go.jp...

planet x / nibirbu has no been spotted like the doom sayers predicted it would be . Time is ticking and this thing is suppose to be headed our way yet nobody not even the rookie astronomers have been able to find it . Its missing in action . perhaps it took a detour ?

some say its coming ,

some say its gone

some say its not real

some say its the anti-christ coming and this is his wake he leaves when such negativity comes into the earth

pole shift causing it ?

many ideas nothing substantial to hold on too

Always bare in mind that i'm not predicting anything to happen, i'm just posting facts about what its going on right now..

still i have my very own idea..

today we know and have been told that a pole shift is actually happening..something is causing it ..i firmly believe that the galactic alignment Mayans spoke of is real...and we soon be aligning with the center of the disc of our galaxy which will flip our poles and bringing on a 100,000 year ice age...like it happened before in a pattern..hope these 2 images will help..

this is how earth cruise our galaxy plane

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]

you can see a connection here i hope..
ice age graph

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2d62b178d2.jpg[/atsimg]

i bet they are related :/

also here is a proof that the center of a galaxy release huge amount of energy...hubble photo...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e867c846e3.jpg[/atsimg]

so IMO ...we are due some changes here on Earth

edit on 17-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
Good video, I like how it was put together, it demonstrates exactly how easily it is to take a bunch of non-connected incidents that have happened around our entire globe and scare ignorant people into thinking it is the end of days.

dude your post is full of ignorance...

i am not telling anybody what will happen and or if its doom time...

I AM POSTING FACTS...now if your man enough..reply with FACTS and convince me that everything is cute at the moment..till then..BYE

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

This forum is all about debating ideas and theories but you are quite aggressive in your approach...not nice. Why don't you perhaps chill out a bit and try approaching these discussions with some maturity and decorum. You might get your argument across without looking like a troll/rude little boy/arogant ****

The world is changing...it's natural, Some people notice it, some don't. It has also been happening for a while now, here's an article from the national geographic from just over a year ago...now argue against that

love you

e2a: no I dont

edit on 17-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

thank you for your post..they do not come forward with evidence and data like we do..they try to troll a nice thread..my efforts and others...but the truth will prevail!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

DUDE..i posted with facts and data...

do the same else troll somewhere else..10q

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

First off, sorry If I came off as rude before. What I am trying to say is that while I think your video is produced well, I don't see any connection between the events that you have depicted in it. ie: the flooding, earthquakes and bird deaths.

I agree that things 'seem' a bit crazy lately, but I also believe it has more to do with technology allowing us to share these events across the globe than it does with the events themselves.

In other words, the ability for us to record and share events from one end of the world to the next literally within seconds has created the illusion that we are tearing apart at the seems, meanwhile nothing has changed aside from our means to communicate with each other.

That's just my opinion. Again, good video, but I feel it would be stronger if you could place connections between your facts.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

i will try to please you with my next video...i know i ccould have explained better..but for now i;m getting the right attention..but trust me on this one..they ARE connected

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How many more links do you need that show earth's rapid changes?
There are quite a few links above your post. I have plenty more if you need them...

Where do you get your resources that state "all is well"?
What links do you have?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Based on the astrology chnages I found 2 articles that call it a media scam. Told by Lawrence Grecco and Astrologist of over 20 years.
globalgrind.com...

He has known about the change of the new astrological signs for years and informed us “every few years someone comes up with this as if they just discovered this.” He explained to us that great astrologists know that the stars and planets move and stars re-align all the time. All of the horoscopes signs are not based on where the constellations appear in the sky right now. They’re based on the spring equinox as the starting point for Aries so they all follow after Aries. So the big controversy is based on a misconception of what the zodiac is based on. In this instance the Zodiac is based on time not space.

This new chart is not accurate, it's like you’re asking me to discuss what it’s like now that New York is it's own country. Some astronomer who clearly does not believe in astrology or understand astrology is setting out to disprove it by stating some facts which are accurate, the Earth has changed on its axis. However, that’s not what we base the zodiac on. What happening is you can’t prove or disprove a metaphysical science using the methods of a physical science. It would be equally ludicrous if I tried to go about disproving quantum physics using astrology as my frame of reference. It just doesn’t make sense

This is another good article
www.ibtimes.com... tm

By the way, nice info on the dates. It's starting to make me nervous how frequent and full force everything seems to be...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Scientists discover solar system's 'Planet X'

That's quite a misleading statement isn't it. Nothing has been discovered.

Although I vastly disagree with much you share, I do admit that headline is a tad bit misleading however, they HAVE discovered something tugging at the outer planets and it's my personal belief, someone (NASA? The Vatican?) has discovered another planet in the out reaches of our solar system.

Perhaps this was a way of World News to say something (they might know?) but yet not commit...?

Speaking of 'misleading' and 'discover'....................funny how those two words were recently thrown out there by saying: "The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission DISCOVERED that thousands of birds died due to fireworks" Now talk about misleading!

The odds of a tenth planet existing totally out weighs the possibility that 8000 birds got spooked!

So I guess Freedom of the Press still exists. Thank gawd for forums like this though!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

can you please re-post your last link since its 404 ..tnks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Lately the Internet especially Youtube is giving me a lot of trouble, at home and at work, also my friends , is it happening to you too?..or is it Just Malta??

because if its not Malta only, could this be sign of Solar Activity?? , keep in mind we have our shield acting strangely lately

What's Malta?
I think some of the extra buffering and non-connects are (in part) due to the PTB tracking our websites habits. But hey, I am a born cynic!
I tend to think the worse and get surprised (humbled?) when I am infrequently wrong though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
the internet here has been acting strangely lately and i realized that i'm not alone...and i bet we better keep an eye on all techonolgy since its obvious our shield has gone nuts

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What's Malta?

A country

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join