It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

Thanks for the troll comment. I noticed you made no effort to support any of the failed claims in the video. Isn't this the thread where I put out a claim to test one of the questions about the video and no one bothered to try and substantiate the only claim that I demolished?

Maybe you would like to try.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
reply to post by heineken

would love to see part 2 video one was very well put together, and ignore stereologist if you dont give any food to a troll he'll leave and look for it elsewhere.

Sterio.. is not trolling, not in the slightest. He is however contributing to the thread in a proffesional manner, backed up with debating evidence to support his debate. This is what ATS is all about, members contribute a topic and others either agree or debate against it.

Strange that you didnt notice this about ATS

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

For the record, I played.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Seeing that this thread has seen a new life I might as well give away the test answer seeing that no one has bothered to try and research the issue.

The only issue which was left was the issue of flooding. Even though I knew that answer I wanted to see if anyone else would report the answer. No one did. Here is why. I reported that floods were not changing. I knew this was wrong.

1. I posted a mistake on purpose.

Why did I post a mistake on purpose? So many people here claim that they do all sorts of research. Blah, blah, blah. I simply don't believe them. Read on and find out why.

2. I posted a challenge to people to show me I was wrong or to validate the video.

I repeatedly asked for anyone to tell me one way or the other. No one spoke up. Had any of those found anything they would have beat me over the head with it. Then I was going to admit being wrong and hang my head low and confess to being a knothead and all the rest.

3. What would I get out of this?

I wanted to know if anyone was really doing any research or was this an idle boast. Clearly, no one was doing research. I let a few others that were pretty sharp in on the issue. They tried to help people out by posting links to sites that would have allowed people to brow beat me. Some of the quoted text was 1 sentence away from the part that would have allowed people to give me a thrashing.

What I know is that no one other than those I let in on the test and who helped me set this up bother to do any research. The maker of the video did no research. Had they done any research at all then they would have had something substantial to use as a club. All I ever heard from them or their cronies was whining and you don't know and you can't know and blah, blah, blah.

So if you read this and you know you messed up because now you can't brow beat me with the answer - TOUGH!

Start doing research and learn something and who knows maybe you can legitimately find a mistake to brow beat me with in the future. I'd love it for the simple reason that I would learn something.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by stereologist

Well said

...and very funny, you sneaky, sneaky man

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
reply to post by heineken

would love to see part 2 video one was very well put together, and ignore stereologist if you dont give any food to a troll he'll leave and look for it elsewhere.

????????
So what is the reader of this thread supposed to do, if not discuss and debate the topic/video at hand? Blindly follow and ingest the ridiculous? When did bringing facts and research to the discussion become trolling? ATS has seen better days indeed. There's a new breed of membership around here and they're begininng to whine and cry foul when you debate them. What's the deal?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

It may have been sneaky, but how much satisfaction do you think people would have gotten out of giving me a slap to the head? I was hoping that it would spur on more efforts to double check whatever I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join