It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

huu?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Monstret

nevermind

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1

You are not giving me the sources to the animation and what they are showing. What is wrong with the fire works explanation?

The fireworks explanation has been discredited many times. I heard an expert on BBC radio 2 say that this was a ridiculous explanation. I have also read this on other (credible) websites. I don't have time now to dig it out but when I do I will.

Again here is some more credible info to back up the pole shift theory from THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

and some scary stuff from NASA

Now I'm not one for fear mongering or diss info but there does seem to be something going on, all the op is doing is trying to get people to stop and think.

If you wish to argue against what he said then please back it up with info that show's that this is all normal. I have seen none of this yet, just unfounded attacks with no evidence to back up the debunk.
edit on 18-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Originally posted by gsup1

You are not giving me the sources to the animation and what they are showing. What is wrong with the fire works explanation?

The fireworks explanation has been discredited many times. I heard an expert on BBC radio 2 say that this was a ridiculous explanation. I have also read this on other (credible) websites. I don't have time now to dig it out but when I do I will.

Again here is some more credible info to back up the pole shift theory from THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

and some scary stuff from NASA

Now I'm not one for fear mongering or diss info but there does seem to be something going on, all the op is doing is trying to get people to stop and think.

If you wish to argue against what he said then please back it up with info that show's that this is all normal. I have seen none of this yet, just unfounded attacks with no evidence to back up the debunk.
edit on 18-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

i have been attacked so much these 2 days..but posts like yours re-charge my soul !!!

800,000 years ago was last Pole Shift we have evidence of...this aint NORMAL event for humanity

doubledutch - you are for sure a good choice to stay with if we shall be going through a tough ride in the near future, I hope one day that you shall be awarded for the knowledge acquired by saving and taking care of your loved ones

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You need help,man. Sorry but you are way too paranoid. I'm not trying to offend you, but I am concerned. Everyone is outside enjoying their lives while you are on the computer making videos about the end of the world and disasters based on articles from 2006. Nothing is going to happen. I'm sure all of this is normal, but with the use of the internet, this type of info is now easily found.

"earthquake! oh no the world is ending omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! internet is laggy omg!! whats happening!!! im scared my phone has a static sound! planet x!!! "

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by splint
You need help,man. Sorry but you are way too paranoid. I'm not trying to offend you, but I am concerned. Everyone is outside enjoying their lives while you are on the computer making videos about the end of the world and disasters based on articles from 2006. Nothing is going to happen. I'm sure all of this is normal, but with the use of the internet, this type of info is now easily found.

"earthquake! oh no the world is ending omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! internet is laggy omg!! whats happening!!! im scared my phone has a static sound! planet x!!! "

if you get a star for your post..then i start to think the END is near

till now..im just connecting the dots mate like it or not

emm..and what are you doing lately this immaculate life of yours..tell me ..im curious

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

thats insane talk... sell it and buy the playstation 4 cause i think its coming out soon

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It is odd that so many weather patterns have changed in just a matter of weeks. I guess actually it only appears that way. There were others that predicted this years ago. . .I used to read those threads with a grain of salt, but NOW look around.

Yeah, this is only the beginning.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by stereologist

It is not just a local event, Brazil was hit, Sri Lanka was hit, Australia was hit. The Snow that hit the UK, Usa, this year was unpresidented, as well as other parts of Europe, Volcanoes Erupting Violently, Earthwuakes increasing in areas that is unprecidented.

Birds dying, Sea Life dying, Land Animals Dying, Humans dying. And your telling me there is nothing going on on this Planet?

Hmms right, business as usual eh

edit on 17-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

thanks for your support ^^

If there is anything - it is man made - HARP, skynet 66 satelites and other high-tech

One thing for sure - it will be very stressful time... for doomsayers, because nothing will happen
☺ ☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀↨♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

None of these events are unusual. Volcanic activity is no greater. Earthquakes are no greater. Floods are no greater. Floods happen all of the time. Just to show how you are not looking at floods in a broader sense you seem to have overlooked the Pakistan floods which were worse than any of those you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

good morning stereologist

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

y dont you sell your pc and engage in a nintendo ds

Have you ever considered doing some research before making a video? Have you ever considered learning the difference between a pole shift and a magnetic reversal? Have you ever considered telling the truth in a video? That would be interesting wouldn't it? A 2012 video telling the truth - what a novel idea! Actually not, They've been done and they point out how ridiculous claims such as yours are.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

This forum is all about debating ideas and theories but you are quite aggressive in your approach...not nice. Why don't you perhaps chill out a bit and try approaching these discussions with some maturity and decorum. You might get your argument across without looking like a troll/rude little boy/arogant

All I can tell you is to buck up! Get a life and deal with the tough issues. If you can't take the heat that's tough.

here's an article from the national geographic from just over a year ago...now argue against that

What is there to argue against. I have never argued for a static Earth. If that is what you think I'm saying, then you need to go back and reread my posts. My claim is that nothing unusual is happening. This article states the same. All we are seeing is that the Earth is changing. This is all a natural event. Read the article. It tells us something about the outer core that is molten.

A rapidly shifting magnetic pole means that magnetic-field maps need to be updated more often to allow compass users to make the crucial adjustment from magnetic north to true North.

This is the result of that changing position of magnetic north.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

y dont you sell your pc and engage in a nintendo ds

Have you ever considered doing some research before making a video? Have you ever considered learning the difference between a pole shift and a magnetic reversal? Have you ever considered telling the truth in a video? That would be interesting wouldn't it? A 2012 video telling the truth - what a novel idea! Actually not, They've been done and they point out how ridiculous claims such as yours are.

mag·net·ic re·vers·al (plural mag·net·ic re·vers·als)

noun

Definition:

reversal of Earth's magnetic poles: the reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles that has occurred at irregular intervals averaging approximately one million years

the reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles = Pole Shift

now get a life noob

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

today we know and have been told that a pole shift is actually happening..something is causing it ..i firmly believe that the galactic alignment Mayans spoke of is real...and we soon be aligning with the center of the disc of our galaxy which will flip our poles and bringing on a 100,000 year ice age...like it happened before in a pattern..hope these 2 images will help..

Repeating false statements does not make them any truer.
1. No pole shift is happening.
2. You are only guessing that a magnetic reversal is happening.
3. The Mayans did not speak of a galactic alignment. That's a New Age hoax.
4. The alignment did not have any effect on the Earth. It happens every year and was best in 1998.
5. The known magnetic reversals are not associated with ice ages.

None of what you state has any truth associated with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

today we know and have been told that a pole shift is actually happening..something is causing it ..i firmly believe that the galactic alignment Mayans spoke of is real...and we soon be aligning with the center of the disc of our galaxy which will flip our poles and bringing on a 100,000 year ice age...like it happened before in a pattern..hope these 2 images will help..

Repeating false statements does not make them any truer.
1. No pole shift is happening.
2. You are only guessing that a magnetic reversal is happening.
3. The Mayans did not speak of a galactic alignment. That's a New Age hoax.
4. The alignment did not have any effect on the Earth. It happens every year and was best in 1998.
5. The known magnetic reversals are not associated with ice ages.

None of what you state has any truth associated with it.

BRING FACTS..

I tell You

A POLE SHIFT IS HAPPENING NOW...you dont agree??..BRING FACTS DUDE OR GET A GF

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I AM POSTING FACTS...now if your man enough..reply with FACTS and convince me that everything is cute at the moment..till then..BYE

You have not been posting facts. Your commentary is wrong as I pointed out. You should consider doing a LOT of research before posting things that are NOT facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
seriously....

this is real and this is serious...

this has been going on for weeks now..

200+ More Birds Died On Monday 1/17/11 In South Dakota

i suggest to those who are not realizing this the real deal, please try to change breakfast to a real breakfast

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

thank you for your post..they do not come forward with evidence and data like we do..they try to troll a nice thread..my efforts and others...but the truth will prevail!!

You are not posting facts. You can't even figure out the difference between a pole shift and a magnetic reversal.

DUDE..i posted with facts and data...

do the same else troll somewhere else..10q

I don't understand why you ask for censorship. I don't understand why you continue to repeat falsehoods.

Are you making a poor attempt here to post a hoax? That's against ATS rules.

but trust me on this one..they ARE connected

The only connection I see so far is that you have repeated a number of falsehoods.

edit on 18-1-2011 by stereologist because: Lump another post into this response

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

thank you for your post..they do not come forward with evidence and data like we do..they try to troll a nice thread..my efforts and others...but the truth will prevail!!

You are not posting facts. You can't even figure out the difference between a pole shift and a magnetic reversal.

DUDE..i posted with facts and data...

do the same else troll somewhere else..10q

I don't understand why you ask for censorship. I don't understand why you continue to repeat falsehoods.

Are you making a poor attempt here to post a hoax? That's against ATS rules.

seriously dude...convince me everything is normal by posting some links please...can you???

PROVIDE SOME LINKS..THANK YOU!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join