It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

. The sites for the most part, talk about the same basic ingredients: Aluminum and Barium. And you could have found that info in less than 1 minute by doing a google search.

Ah - damn - I thought you had something useful to add and not just that old and utterly disproven line.

Well in that case I'd say your 2 acquaintances have nothing much to fear at all - sorry for having wasted your time....and mine!
edit on 6-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am not happy with people who don't take responsibility for their own health and lives and who need to be spoon-fed the "truth." Having said that, your health is in your own hands. As for the information about what is in the chemtrails, just look it up on the net. It's up to you to believe or not believe the information. The sites for the most part, talk about the same basic ingredients: Aluminum and Barium. And you could have found that info in less than 1 minute by doing a google search.

So, do you think that it is possible to add to the amount of aluminum in the ground?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Please rephrase it for me if possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Please rephrase it for me if possible.

Chemtrailers claim to have evidence of aluminum in contrails, some of them assert that lab samples in the ground that show aluminum, and that the ground is having more and more aluminum in it..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ok, thanks. Now I understand the question. There are people, not necessarily "chemtrailers," but average citizens who payed money out of their own pockets to fund an independent testing/analysis of soil samples, water samples, hepa filters, scraping off cars..etc and also had their own hair analyzed for heavy metals...etc. etc. All tests (by different people, different years, all concluded aluminum, barium, sometimes thorium, titanium in samples and other things. But for the most part it was showing much higher than normal amounts of Aluminum. And these were independent tests. Not controlled or manipulated by big corporations,etc.

Google chemtrail, lab tests, aluminum..etc. You will find over 7,000 sites of lab test results.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I really don't know what to do with you...gotta love you bro. You make my visits to ATS so much more fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ok, thanks. Now I understand the question. There are people, not necessarily "chemtrailers," but average citizens who payed money out of their own pockets to fund an independent testing/analysis of soil samples, water samples, hepa filters, scraping off cars..etc and also had their own hair analyzed for heavy metals...etc. etc. All tests (by different people, different years, all concluded aluminum, barium, sometimes thorium, titanium in samples and other things. But for the most part it was showing much higher than normal amounts of Aluminum. And these were independent tests. Not controlled or manipulated by big corporations,etc.

Google chemtrail, lab tests, aluminum..etc. You will find over 7,000 sites of lab test results.

Okay, a couple of questions then.

A. How is it traced to aircraft?

B. Is aluminum found in the ground, and if so, what is a typical amount?

C. Should rainwater and air typically be pure if not for the aviation sector?
edit on 6-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I really don't know what to do with you.

Try telling me some verifiable facts? I realy don't think it is too much to ask

..gotta love you bro.

No thanks - I'm not that way inclined

You make my visits to ATS so much more fun.

Excellent - well as long as you'r reading then you are probably learning something

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I think you will find all that answers to your question if you did a little research on your own.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

LOL! You're funny.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I think you will find all that answers to your question if you did a little research on your own.

I agree with you that the information you're referring to is freely available on the internet. But they know that and they know exactly what it says. These obsessive extremist deniers aren't interested in the information, nor in discussing it, they simply want to bait you into putting it into the thread so their group can pounce on you with thier pre-packaged and ready-to-shoot denials, and try to ridicule you.

edit on 7-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yes, agreed, which is why I don't answer anything.
Chemtrail debunkers are now in the minority.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I believe that the particles are conductive enough to create an electromagnetic shield around the planet - for what reason, perhaps solar radiation, or perhaps even stabilisation of the Earths electromagnetic field.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I agree with you that the information you're referring to is freely available on the internet. But they know that and they know exactly what it says. These obsessive extremist deniers aren't interested in the information, nor in discussing it, they simply want to bait you into putting it into the thread so their group can pounce on you with thier pre-packaged and ready-to-shoot denials, and try to ridicule you.

edit on 7-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Wrong.

I actually know the answers, but the chemtrailers do not which is why all of you get taken in so easily. None of those questions are extremist in any way, unless science is extremist.

Some of you need to get this chemmie nonsense out of your heads that aluminum compounds are not found in nature, and that you cant have it in rainfall. Just because some chemmie movie tells you its not natural, it is, and is one of the most abundant elements in the earths crust. Its EVERYWHERE in the ground. The "extremists" are the ones who use junk science, fear and prey on ignorance to promote chemtrails.

And it is illogical to think we can add more in the ground too.
edit on 7-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Yes, agreed, which is why I don't answer anything.
Chemtrail debunkers are now in the minority.

Yeah, do you really think that if you did a survey, that the majority of people would profess to believing in chemtrails? That must be why there are all those massive chemtrail protests I see happening, oh wait, I dont.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ummm...actually there ARE many chemtrail protests and you can take that up with MSM who doesn't cover these events. Just saying....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ummm...actually there ARE many chemtrail protests and you can take that up with MSM who doesn't cover these events. Just saying....

Yeah, with a handful of people. Show us photos of them though if there are these large protests. Why would the news media send a news crew out to film 3 people pointing at contrails?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is getting off topic and you obviously are not researching anything.

My conversation was about Gunderson and my absolute admiration of him for speaking out before you and your pals derailed this topic.
I see you have started your own chemtrail hoax thread. I suggest you tend to it since you have 21 flags on your thread. (WOW!)

Again, if you need more information, start researching it yourself. It's really not that hard...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is getting off topic and you obviously are not researching anything.

My conversation was about Gunderson and my absolute admiration of him for speaking out before you and your pals derailed this topic.
I see you have started your own chemtrail hoax thread. I suggest you tend to it since you have 21 flags on your thread. (WOW!)

Again, if you need more information, start researching it yourself. It's really not that hard...

I have done the research, its how I am able to know that they are all lying and spreading misinformation. You do not care in the slightest bit that these people are lying to you, do you?

You do not care that what Ted is saying is impossible, as long as gives you confirmation of your chemtrail faith, thats all that matters. It does not matter that Ted says Ft Sill has chemplanes, when it cant, or his claim that the city airport in Lincoln Nebraska is home to some secret bomber like aircraft fleet, when it does not.

If I had not done my research like you allege, then how would I be able to point out their lies?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Unfortunately 1.6 million websites search results is not enough for you.
Lies? Spreading disinfo?
That's all a matter of perspective.
I know what MY truth is.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join