It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

why did you make claims you cannot back up?

can I be added to the list of people you won't respond to as well?

pleeeeeeeeas

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Who let the dogs out..who let the dogs out?
Who let the dogs out…who let the dogs out?

There are very credible posts on this thread.
But looks like no information, or persons who come out against chemtrails is good enough.

Proof? I guess it's not proof until it's on CNN huh?

How dumb have we all become, that we need the "officials" to tell us what's real and what's not?

I remember when I was in school in science class. My professor said that ALL science starts with a theory. Once the theory has been established, it goes through the MOST IMPORTANT phase which is the most simple.

OBSERVATION.

How many people here remember contrails like that? Contrails that criss cross into heavy "X" patterns that blanket the skies? I don't. In fact, I don't remember EVER seeing "contrails" back then in cartoons, commercials, TV stations, ..etc. They are literally EVERYWHERE now. Looks like the subliminal terrorism isn't really working.

Heck, I used to draw clouds obsessively!! I kept about 400 of my drawings throughout my childhood of clouds.
Not one of them shows contrails like that. That being said, if we allow ourselves to doubt our own eyes...then we deserve everything that's coming to us.

You don't need lab test, government officials, MSM or anyone for that matter to tell us what is or is not real. Simply based on the POWER OF OBSERVATION we can KNOW what is real.

Chemtrails are real. And, based on the amount of flags this topic received, I still have hope in humanity.

BRAVO to everyone who is awake and aware!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr
Who let the dogs out..who let the dogs out?
Who let the dogs out…who let the dogs out?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by Seti_Starr

Could you point out where and how I have harassed anyone? Ive only asked questions.

Asking questions about facts, verification, repeatability, falsifiability - ie anything to do with the scientific method - constitutes harrassment of chemmies!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr
I remember when I was in school in science class. My professor said that ALL science starts with a theory. Once the theory has been established, it goes through the MOST IMPORTANT phase which is the most simple.

OBSERVATION.

and what comes after observation?

i disagree that it is the most important - IMO every phase is important - it is no use observing something that is happening if you then cannot make a useful hypothesis or prediction, confirm the hypothesis or prediction, and then make a conclusion that follows from it all.

Observation is the FIRST phase - so everything has to start with observation - but to be "proved" everything also has to pass through all the others too.

Observation of white lines in the sky is fine - as is observation that there are a lot more of them now.

Making a hypothesis that these are some nefarious substances sprayed for evil purposes is also fine.

However ther seems to be a breakdown when it comes to actually confirming the hypothesis - and hte breakdown is the lack of verifiable evidence to suport the hypothesis.

You cannot claim that chemtrails are supported by science when they fail that step.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, "Observing" is one thing, but what he is doing is not observings ,its an attempt at "remembering"

I do not recall a science experiment that instead of taking careful notes as part of it, that they just remember what they did before.

If they truly were observing, then they would have noted the time, checked weather, and tried flight tracking, and even tried to photograph the airplane.

But instead we get this craptrip of "Well I dont remember this 20 years ago, so the skies have changed". Well who is going to remember a hazy or overcast day 20 years ago. And its not like they took notes then either.

I have to yet see any chemmie acknowledge that air quality is better now than then. They tend to skip right past that pesky part and go on like they never saw it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Indeed - but I was trying to engage the person with his (or her?) own message. My sometimes-too-obvious irritation with the chemmie meme notwithstanding, I do think it is at least sometimes "better" to address someone through their own message rather than always saying they are wrong.

Especially when their own message has some glimer of rationality in ti

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please boys, don't get your panties in a bunch.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

By the way, what was the weather on Apr 25, 1994 where you were?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
lol i'm loving the banner on that site, tells me everything I need to know about the Owner(s)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

First the 'Who Let the dogs out' line, now this? You are soo funny! ...and original!

I dont know whats more painful, your attempt at humor or inability to have a simple conversation.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by Seti_Starr

Could you point out where and how I have harassed anyone? Ive only asked questions.

Asking questions about facts, verification, repeatability, falsifiability - ie anything to do with the scientific method - constitutes harrassment of chemmies!

Apparently so...I guess it makes more sense if you throw out the whole 'scientific method' and just blindly believe what anyone tells you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

almost - you can't believe what just anyone says - it is only the people who say chemtrails are real that you must believe uncritically - everything else must be disbelieved

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i watched a vid recently which has changed the way i see things and the key factor of change was that we have our questioning spirit removed in school instead we are told what is and what is not so it comes as no great surprise that many will not believe until TPTB tell them.we need to return to the questioning state we had as infants and perhaps we may be able to see the truth.

Whistle-blowers turn up from time to time and there are many cases where one has destroyed the lie and the people behind the lie usually at great personnel sacrifice.Therefore it would be prudent to listen when one arrives.

When you do some research into the temp changes in the atmosphere and the seas and look for a route cause then take a look at how much CO2 is produced by us and compare it to nature you will see another lie exposed.
Then look at how the icecaps are melting include the mountain ranges and Alaska look into where the majority of the ice caps are [above and below sea line] and you will see another lie.
Look at how much CO2 is released by the sea and compare to previous records and you will begin to see that things are changing and no matter what TPTB do the change can not be stopped.
that is not the only change as TPTB come up with more and more exotic [cover story's] theory's as to why the weather is changing why earthquakes are increasing why more volcanoes [epically underwater ones] are erupting increase in sink holes etc etc only when you look at the big picture and stop getting caught up in the little pieces like chemtrail's the better your chance to survive what is coming.

edit on 9-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm a little late to the party but S&F anyway OP.

Someone was just seriously trying to argue on another thread that Ted Gunderson wasn't really even FBI.

Well he was, according to these: en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

Also the 1st reference on the Wikipedia article, which has a URL too large to post here.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'm a little late to the party but S&F anyway OP.

Someone was just seriously trying to argue on another thread that Ted Gunderson wasn't really even FBI.

Well he was, according to these: en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

Also the 1st reference on the Wikipedia article, which has a URL too large to post here.

Show us where any of us where saying that he was not even FBI

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

A former FBI chief talking about what's going on:

He's not a former FBI chief

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go check what he's responding to yourself because I know you won't believe it until you see it with your own eyes. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you still don't believe it, as far into denial about everything else as you are.

Anything else?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

A former FBI chief talking about what's going on:

He's not a former FBI chief

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go check what he's responding to yourself because I know you won't believe it until you see it with your own eyes. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you still don't believe it, as far into denial about everything else as you are.

Anything else?

Yes, we are all familiar with the Ted Gunderson nonsense. However, we have debunked it time and time and time again. And guess what? Chemmies do not care. They will repost it again, and again, and if you find things that are impossible, they get mad at you for finding the errors, instead of thanking you for correcting the infomation

edit on 10-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What exactly do you think you have "debunked"?

Obviously not that Ted Gunderson wasn't actually an FBI chief like your misguided friend "Aloysius" believes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What exactly do you think you have "debunked"?

Obviously not that Ted Gunderson wasn't actually an FBI chief like your misguided friend "Aloysius" believes.

Ted Gunderson was not the Chief of the FBI, like chemmies have insisted, like here
aircrap.org...

Former FBI Chief, Ted L. Gunderson, makes a statement regarding the chemtrail “death dumps”, otherwise know as air crap, on January 12, 2011.

He was never "FBI Chief"

Do you want to get into the other lies too? Or will these not matter, just like the other ones did not matter either?

edit on 10-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join