It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The guy seems to have opnions but no proof. Just like a true chemtrailer. 8 planes to chemtrail the whole world??? Oh well humorus read anyway

8 planes that he knows about.... that he personally seen. He by no means stated unequivocally that there was just 8 planes.....

Stop letting your mind draw conclusions that don't exist. He never said that, nor did he imply that, he just spoke about what he knows to be fact.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

BTW there is Aluminium by product used in jet fuel, look it up. As for tiny this and tiny that, it is the major factor that makes these things so toxic, the smaller it is the worse it is.

I did look it up and want to see what I found?

Jet fuel is a mixture of a large number of different hydrocarbons. The range of their sizes (molecular weights or carbon numbers) is restricted by the requirements for the product, for example, the freezing point or smoke point. Kerosene-type jet fuel (including Jet A and Jet A-1) has a carbon number distribution between about 8 and 16 carbon numbers; wide-cut or naphtha-type jet fuel (including Jet B), between about 5 and 15 carbon numbers.[1]

and this....

AdditivesThe DEF STAN 91-91 (UK) and ASTM D1655 (international) specifications allow for certain additives to be added to jet fuel, including:[6][7] Antioxidants to prevent gumming, usually based on alkylated phenols, e.g., AO-30, AO-31, or AO-37; Antistatic agents, to dissipate static electricity and prevent sparking; Stadis 450, with dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid (DINNSA) as the active ingredient, is an example Corrosion inhibitors, e.g., DCI-4A used for civilian and military fuels, and DCI-6A used for military fuels; Fuel System Icing Inhibitor (FSII) agents, e.g., Di-EGME; FSII is often mixed at the point-of-sale so that users with heated fuel lines do not have to pay the extra expense. Biocides are to remediate microbial (i.e., bacterial and fungal) growth present in aircraft fuel systems. Currently, two biocides are approved for use by most aircraft and turbine engine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); Kathon FP1.5 Microbiocide and Biobor JF.[8] Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am no expert here but I do not see anything about aluminum being used in jet fuel.Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Physics? Chemistry? If you have any knowledge of either, you could explain chemtrails. As far as evidence, gather some. It is quite easy, others have done it. But, you ignore the experience of others, so why should I share my own? Apparently you are on a mission. I cannot think of any GOOD reason to be on that particular mission. But, to each his own I suppose.

The same can go for you too. Maybe you and some other Chemtrailers can tell us what exactly makes up chemtrails.? Inquiring minds want to know....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Physics? Chemistry?
If you have any knowledge of either, you could explain chemtrails.

nope - but I can explain contrails - lots of places do a better job than me thos so here's a few links:

EPA fact sheet
USAF contrail facts
NASA contrail explaination

As far as evidence, gather some. It is quite easy, others have done it. But, you ignore the experience of others, so why should I share my own?

I don't ignore anything - I look at it for it's value.

Eyewitness reports of contrails where people say they are chemtrails and provide no reason....or they are chemtrails just because they are persistant or they expand conflict with a lot of science about contrails doing so as normal behaviour.

Why should unsupported assertions overturn decades of science?

Various analysis showing "high" levels of aluminium & barium have been shown to be misrepresentations, or poor science, or unrepeatable (subsequent samples did not show the same) or some combination.

Apparently you are on a mission. I cannot think of any GOOD reason to be on that particular mission.

IMO "deny ignorance" is a perfectly valid reason.

I have posted my reasons for being here often and have no trouble doing so again.

I am an aircraft mechanic. I have worked on aircraft that I know have created persistent contrails. I have worked for a couple of airlines, for the national regulator, for a 3rd party mainteance organisation.

I do not believe that the chemtrail theory could exist without me and/or many of my colleagues being part of it.

And since I have never encountered anything that might have anything to do with such a theory I belive the theory to be untrue, and I resent being told that I am part of such an evil conspiracy when no such conspiracy exists.

But, to each his own I suppose.

Indeed.

What is yours that you continue to propound this theory that insults and libels me, despite a total lack of credible evidence to support your case?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Any one with their eyes and minds OPEN can easily investigate the EVIDENCE. The evidence speaks for itself.

First, air samples all over the country show plus or minus 3,000 percent higher aluminum than it was five years ago. My blood came back from the lab at just over 97 ug/L.....and guess what Sherlock.....normal is 5 ug/L. That is nearly 2,000 percent above normal. And no, I do not use aluminum cookware, use any personal products containing aluminum. In fact, I eat a very clean diet and have been vegan, organic, chemical free for the past 40 years. The posts which debunk the chemtrail phenomenon must be a throw back to those people with eyes wide SHUT. You have to wonder, can they really be THAT unaware..........or are they working for the program in some capacity. Either way......they are not to be trusted and are dangerous to all natural biological entities on the planet. There is a huge industry built up supporting this business. Anyone involved (and there have been whistle blowers who quit) are mostly just glad to have a job and feed their families. People rationalize their activities, even if it eventually hurts themselves.

People even sign up to march into combat zones for some lie that's told to them. They rationalize their job with eyes wide SHUT. All anyone has to do is look slightly beyond the smoke and mirrors to find the truth. But if it jeopardizes their job security, they most likely will keep their mouth shut and continue the evil agenda of the military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MakingSense

Any one with their eyes and minds OPEN can easily investigate the EVIDENCE. The evidence speaks for itself.

First, air samples all over the country show plus or minus 3,000 percent higher aluminum than it was five years ago. My blood came back from the lab at just over 97 ug/L.....and guess what Sherlock.....normal is 5 ug/L. That is nearly 2,000 percent above normal. And no, I do not use aluminum cookware, use any personal products containing aluminum. In fact, I eat a very clean diet and have been vegan, organic, chemical free for the past 40 years. The posts which debunk the chemtrail phenomenon must be a throw back to those people with eyes wide SHUT. You have to wonder, can they really be THAT unaware..........or are they working for the program in some capacity. Either way......they are not to be trusted and are dangerous to all natural biological entities on the planet. There is a huge industry built up supporting this business. Anyone involved (and there have been whistle blowers who quit) are mostly just glad to have a job and feed their families. People rationalize their activities, even if it eventually hurts themselves.

People even sign up to march into combat zones for some lie that's told to them. They rationalize their job with eyes wide SHUT. All anyone has to do is look slightly beyond the smoke and mirrors to find the truth. But if it jeopardizes their job security, they most likely will keep their mouth shut and continue the evil agenda of the military industrial complex.

Show us an air sample that has all this much higher aluminum than normal?

And where do you think aluminum comes from anyways? It comes from the ground, it in the natural environmental around you all the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They dont care about us thats the fact!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson is my hero!!!

How very very rare that a person with such experience, knowledge and inside information would come out and speak against chemtrails in this day and age!!!!!!!!!!!!

What courage and compassion! He is a true patriot and pro-Human!!!!!

Bravo! Bravo!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Ted Gunderson is my hero!!!

How very very rare that a person with such experience, knowledge and inside information would come out and speak against chemtrails in this day and age!!!!!!!!!!!!

What courage and compassion! He is a true patriot and pro-Human!!!!!

Bravo! Bravo!

Inside info? No he does not. If he disagreed with chemtrails, you all would be saying since it is from the government, we cant believe him.

Care to comment about 30,000 guillotines on military bases?
Do you believe that organs are harvested from kids at the USAF test site called Area 51?
Do you believe that Ft Sill has a fleet of secret chemplanes?
Do you believe that the Lincoln Nebraska municipal airport is a chemtrail base?

Or in reality, do none of the details actually matter, as long as he agrees with chemtrails?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MakingSense

First, air samples all over the country show plus or minus 3,000 percent higher aluminum than it was five years ago.

Got any references for that?

My blood came back from the lab at just over 97 ug/L.....and guess what Sherlock.....normal is 5 ug/L. That is nearly 2,000 percent above normal.

Yes indeed

And no, I do not use aluminum cookware, use any personal products containing aluminum. In fact, I eat a very clean diet and have been vegan, organic, chemical free for the past 40 years. The posts which debunk the chemtrail phenomenon must be a throw back to those people with eyes wide SHUT.

How do you know it came from "chemtrails"?

Aluminium is a very common substance - it is in the dust in the air, it is in pollution - so how do you know it came from something being sprayed at 30,00 feet that can't actually be shown to exist in the first place??

edit on 5-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

All I can say is I hope you are right and everybody else is wrong. Otherwise you need to be in one of the few countries that are claimed to be not included in the spraying program. For if they are right and you are wrong your not immune to this either. It will touch you, your family, your food and anything else it touches. Personally I would rather be wrong and thought of as crazy than have to one day say I told you so.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

All I can say is I hope you are right and everybody else is wrong. Otherwise you need to be in one of the few countries that are claimed to be not included in the spraying program. For if they are right and you are wrong your not immune to this either. It will touch you, your family, your food and anything else it touches. Personally I would rather be wrong and thought of as crazy than have to one day say I told you so.

But, you dont have to hope and speculate.

You can actually step away from chemtrail conspiracy sites, take a deep breath, and look at their claims with a skeptical eye, rather than just fall victim to the chemtrail fear mongers. You can read up on geology, aviation and meterology, and the claims of those who spread this fear of airplanes, contrails and clouds, become evident for the false claims that they are.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I actually have inside information from 2 sources that I can't mention on a public site, but chemtrails are real.
You can believe what you want to. While you've been debating about it for the past decade or so, I have actually been doing things (supplements, detoxes, precautions) to minimize the effects of the toxins. So, I think I'm ok with you not believing chemtrails exist. That's YOUR choice.

Really? A former chief of FBI has no inside info?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I actually have inside information from 2 sources that I can't mention on a public site, but chemtrails are real.
You can believe what you want to. While you've been debating about it for the past decade or so, I have actually been doing things (supplements, detoxes, precautions) to minimize the effects of the toxins. So, I think I'm ok with you not believing chemtrails exist. That's YOUR choice.

No, you dont have insdie info, because there is nothing to have inside info about.

Why did you promote him to being a former chief of the FBI? He was a former station chief but never chief of the FBI. And no, he does not have inside info, unless you are willing to state here and now, that you agree with him that Ft Sill and the Lincoln Nebraska airport are chemtrail bases.

With all of you chemmies that seem to just fall over yourselves believing this guy, has a single one of you tried to do anything with his claims? Any of you tried to go film the super sekrit chemplanes at these planes were Ted says they are?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Really, like I said, it's your choice to believe or not believe. Either way makes no difference to me. You always have a right to live your life the way you want to live your life.

I'm glad this post has so many flags and stars...this says a lot to me about people here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Claims that you are not willing to back up, are worthless. Anyone can say that they have inside info, but just cant say it publicly.

It also says a lot of the chemmies who believe what old insane cranks like Ted Gunderson say, and will not verify a single aspect of it. I noticed you did not comment on the specifics of any of his claims about chemtrails, or any of his other claims like Area 51 is used for organ harvesting, or that there are 30,000 guillotines on military bases.

When it comes down to it, he can say anything he wants and chemmies will not care, will not verify, will not even check up on, as long he has says chemtrails are real, because them another false prophett to help evangelize the chemtrial religion.

BTW, you were taken in by Ted and Tony. Its impossible for Ft Sill to have chemtrail planes. And there are not secret airplanes flying from the Lincoln Nebraska municipal airport. But it was not like you were going to check any of those claims anyways

edit on 6-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

so you are complicit in covering them up by not revealing this infomation to the public!!

You can believe what you want to. While you've been debating about it for the past decade or so, I have actually been doing things (supplements, detoxes, precautions) to minimize the effects of the toxins.

then you should be able to tell us what those toxins are so that other people can use the appropriate preventatives - why aren't you making that public??

Why would he have inside info on chemtrails, when he retired almost 20 years before the programme putatively started, and he was only a station chief not the head of the FBI??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I wish I could answer your questions...I really do. But this would not be fair to the 2 people who are working for these firms. I wouldn't want to put their jobs or lives in danger.

Plus, even if I did give you all the info, it still wouldn't be enough. There are over 1 and a half million websites with all the info you need. If you at this stage don't believe in chemtrails, you never will.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I have never seen any website with actual factual, verifiable information that chemtrails exist - if I do find such information then I will beleive in chemtrails - and your contacts seem to be the only possible credible source.

So again - why are you participating in the coverup??

If you are really worried about them being revealed you've porbably blown hteir cover already - simply by knowing h\who yuor are, and cross referencing with whatever companies supply or do whatever htey supply or do "they" can probably figure out who the leak is!

And why won't you at least say what the toxic agents are? Why are you happy for everyone else to be poisoned??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am not happy with people who don't take responsibility for their own health and lives and who need to be spoon-fed the "truth." Having said that, your health is in your own hands. As for the information about what is in the chemtrails, just look it up on the net. It's up to you to believe or not believe the information. The sites for the most part, talk about the same basic ingredients: Aluminum and Barium. And you could have found that info in less than 1 minute by doing a google search.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join