It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Aly....It's not about a combination of released chemical adgents everyone in the Scientific world know about.

At ALL.

If it's not sinister,or just to protect us? Please tell us what it is with facts. All I've ever asked for.
Not Science drivel..
Wanna break down EVERY one of these chemtrail alarmists?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Was never debunked ATS style...just challenged.

www.mysteriousnewzealand.co.nz...
They just want to know if it's real.

www.rense.com...
Uh OH Rense is connected...CAN'T be true..It's an opinion.

I'll film in the next month, and show anyone that wants to watch a sky getting coated. I could care less now,and after the coating wether it's important to you as an "educated" chemtrail expert.

WHAT is it? It is an intentional spraying of something. To do something. Pick an option. Just don't tell me it's a byproduct of something else.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

Aly....It's not about a combination of released chemical adgents everyone in the Scientific world know about.

At ALL.

what is it then?

If it's not sinister,or just to protect us? Please tell us what it is with facts. All I've ever asked for.
Not Science drivel..

you want facts, but not "science drivel"??

sorry - but if you call science "drivel" then it is pretty clear to me that you do NOT want facts at all.

Wanna break down EVERY one of these chemtrail alarmists?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Was never debunked ATS style...just challenged.

Ah - starting with the easy ones - cool - well let me disabuse you that that claim is anything othe than absolute rubbish - possibly a malicious mistranslation - see here

They just want to know if it's real.

no they don't. they have had the nature of contrails explained to them many times.

www.rense.com...
Uh OH Rense is connected...CAN'T be true..It's an opinion.

I look for verifiable facts regardless of who is involved - I can't see anything in that article that constitutes any actual evidence of what is supposedly being "sprayed" - just unsupported speculation. That is all I have ever seen from the chemtrail hoax - you don't seem to be offering anything different.

you are repeating yourself - so I will too - this article is more of the same - unsupported speculation.

You say you want "facts" - do you consider these speculations to be facts? If you do, what definition of "facts" do you use?

I'll film in the next month, and show anyone that wants to watch a sky getting coated. I could care less now,and after the coating wether it's important to you as an "educated" chemtrail expert.

film what? there are any number of video's out there of contrails being made - of "X"'s , and "U"'s, and "O"'s. there is no doubt that contrails exist.

Adding another video to the world won't prove anythnig except identify your skill with the camera.

WHAT is it? It is an intentional spraying of something. To do something. Pick an option.

OK - I pick - to operate jet aircraft for generation of profit.

Just don't tell me it's a byproduct of something else.

Why not? it is a FACT that it is a byproduct of "something else" - don't claim to be after facts when you have them and ignore them!

Here's a "fact" for you to consider:

In 1942 a French pilot Antoine de Saint Exupery wrote the following about flying reconnaissance missions against the Germans during 1940 - before the Battle of Britain:

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

so there's a couple of characteristics supposedly identifying chemtrails as opposed to contrails - persistance and spreading out over the sky.

I look forward to you telling me what the conspiracy was trying to achieve way back then!

you can buy his book on Amazon if you want his whole life story, or read his wiki page - he was killed in combat in july 1944.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: dang - missed a quote [

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK then.... It's ON!.... I'll film dissperments and your explanation....You debunk it. It's old news and that's that.
Thanks....somehow I don't feel better. but..,.since you say,NO explanation with pictures while they spray GRIDS..it's just normal. Always has been...
Ummm Only thing... I was spayed with Malathion in San Bernardino when the helicopters came through our neighbor like Apacolypse Now....
articles.latimes.com...
We were told then....not to worry..but close our windows,bring in the pets,rince all the water...and HOSE everything into the soil my friend.
Our walnut tree did'nt produce fruit for 3 years....ummmm no bugs either.No worms...No birds..or squirrels...
Oh...The 3 opposum that lived in our garage since we moved there in 1987? DROPPED from the walnut tree dead.. I know..probaly just a coincidence. The dead birds too. They stopped spraying after the second spray.
Never mind the kids terrified hearing the noise.
At least chemtrails are sprayed at a higher elevation. SO I don't have to worry.
I feel better with your scientific explanation.
Sorry if the PTB have lied before.
At least I know I tell the truth when I act paranoid.
AND?
I believed them it would only kill mosquito's.
Never mind scrapping the film off my house,tree's and cars. THEN watching stuff die..in days.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Agricultural sprays have often been used over populated areas - and roundly objected to - it happens world over - check out Auckland, New Zealand and a couple of types of moths they erradicated in the 90's and early 2000's in 2 seperate operations.

When "they" do that "they" do it at low level, they tell people all about it, there is always intense public debate and multiple objections, and usually some health problems.

In what way is it evidence of a programme to secretly spray various substances, for any one or more of a long list of possible reasons, at altitudes where anything sprayed is actually unlikely ever to come to earth in the first place, from every airliner in the world, and either without any of the pilots or mechanics knowing or all of them being party to the conspiracy, and without any evidence of production or distribution facilties for any of hte substances involved ever being found?

Your post is typical of the chemtrail hoax - post something nasty that does happen, then point, jump up and down and shout how this is evidence that the chemtrail hoax is real

You might as well say that fertiliser is sprayed from aircraft therefor chemtrails are actually a programme to increase world food production!

How about some actual evidence about the chemtrails themselves, instead of things that are well known and nothing to do with airliners?

go on - I dare you - be the very first person EVER to post some verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hoax You've explained yourself just fine. No, I won't debate you .. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh I know I've explained myself fine - why can't you explain yourself? Why can't you provide any actual evidence?

Why is it you call me a hoax when I provide verifiable evidence, and you cannot?

It is not me who cannot provide facts....it is not me who is the hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You win. I can't. I'll film some videos's of your Science and let other's hear your point Chemtrails aren't real.
How much you get paid again?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And, if anyone is curious where one of the pics that many chemtrailers and sites like aircrap steal, they took one from airliners.net, of an Emirates airlines 777.

Of course, not that any chemtrail sites actually credit the person or website, they actually cut off that part of the pic in order to remove any information about it.

www.airliners.net...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
You win. I can't.

and neither can anyone else

I'll film some videos's of your Science and let other's hear your point Chemtrails aren't real.

Science doesn't actually belong to me - or anyone else, so insofar as you think of it as "my" science you should think of it as "your" science too - same science - just you don't want to know about it.

How much you get paid again?

I never said. How much do you get paid?
edit on 15-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix crappy typing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In his farewell address, President Eisenhower said this...

n the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

President Kennedy had some things to say as well, about "secret societies".

We all know what happened to President Kennedy for going after the CIA. Since Kennedy, I dare say that no president has crossed the CIA, nor warned us of the real dangers that threaten us all.
Since that time, the CIA has really become our rulers, and there is absolutely NOTHING they will not do to maintain their power. No references are needed for this statement. If you need references, you are so far away from the true reality, I cannot help you.
So, the point is this. Chemtrail spraying is not going to be explained to you by anyone in government. You will not be warned, nor protected. Whatever is to be gained, will not be YOUR gain, only your loss. You are at the mercy of your rulers, and your rulers consider you a liability if you are not a productive slave.
Again, if I have to bring references, which I won't, you may be beyond help.
So, while you chemtrail debunkers laugh and scoff and put notches in your toy guns, the world gradually wakes up to the real threats and takes action. But, you are not part of that now are you?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Right - more assertions without evidence - "I believe in all these other conspiracies therefore chemtrails exist."

why am I neither surprised nor convinced?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Like, who cares if your are surprised or convinced?
Dude, no one cares about you man. At least, no one you seem to listen to. The only ones that care are trying to teach you something about the world, but you aren't a very good student.
No offense, of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Apaprently you care - thanks dude

If someone wants to edumacate me about the world then I suggest that they present some verifiable evidence and not jsut their unsupported assertions and illogical "connect the dots" reasoning that requires changing the rules of physics and chemistry.

sorry about that - no offence intended of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Physics? Chemistry?
If you have any knowledge of either, you could explain chemtrails.
As far as evidence, gather some. It is quite easy, others have done it. But, you ignore the experience of others, so why should I share my own?
Apparently you are on a mission. I cannot think of any GOOD reason to be on that particular mission. But, to each his own I suppose.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Physics? Chemistry?

I do have some knowledge, and I can use it to explain contrails.

It is not difficult to explain how chemtrails could exist - in fact IMO it would be trivial to make them, except for the paperwork.

it's jsut that there is, so far, no verifiable evidence that they DO exist.

As far as evidence, gather some. It is quite easy, others have done it.

no one has gathered any evidence of chemtrails that has withstood any scrutiny. KSLA, What in the world are they spraying, Arizona Skywatch, Mt Shasta - all are either faked or dishonest.

Is there any other evidence?

But, you ignore the experience of others,

no I don't - I look at it and see if it is verifiable. So far all I hear is anecdotal observations that are vague and impossible to check out. And lots of photos and videos that provide no evidence either - sure they show trails in eth sky - but they don't provide any evidence that they are anything other than contrails, and the assertions that contrails must dissipate quickly are so stupid I have to think that they are being made by people who are actually trying to discredit the idea!

so why should I share my own?

Maybe you will be the first person to have some verifiable evidence that stacks up?

Apparently you are on a mission.

I sure am - aren't you?

I cannot think of any GOOD reason to be on that particular mission.

since you haven't bothered to ask what my mission is I don't see how you could possibly know what my reasons are - you are jsut assuming you have some idea.

Why don't you tell me what you think my mission is, and I'll let you know whether your presumption is justified or not.

No actually, come to think of it - I'll tell you my mission.

My mission is to find any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist. I am not a "scientist", but I do think the scientific process is how it can be proved that they exist, and I am disappiointed that all the "evidence" so far falls far short of that process.

so how did you do - is that what you presumed my mission is?

Can you still think of no GOOD reason why someone would be on that mission?

But, to each his own I suppose.

why would it be any other way?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Physics? Chemistry?
As far as evidence, gather some. It is quite easy, others have done it. But, you ignore the experience of others, so why should I share my own?
Apparently you are on a mission. I cannot think of any GOOD reason to be on that particular mission. But, to each his own I suppose.

uh huh..sure. Chemtrailers continually make silly statements that are devoid of any science, except junk science. Science does not back up chemtrails, it utterly refutes it, time and time again. If there was all this evidence for chemtrails, there would not have to be all these faked and modified pics that are never what they are claimed to be by chemtrailers.

Chemtrailers claim that there should not be aluminum and barium compounds in the ground, but then where does it come from to be mined if its not in the ground? A chemtrailer or chemtrail site could make the goofiest claim, and you would never call them disinfo, but someone who posts a weather report or debunks an pic and explains what it really is, is "disinfo" to you, because it contradicts your chemtrail religion.

Basic science explains why contrails can persist, and why sometimes they do not.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Chemtrails film troubling for audience!

The chemtrails we have been seeing over Duncan since the 1980s has now been exposed by an investigative filmmaker. The film was troubling to the 40 to 50 individuals who attended the showing.

Last Thursday, the Eye-Opener film was What in the World Are They Spraying? It was about chemtrails seen over Duncan since the 1980s, over other Canadian cities, throughout the U.S., and Europe. To me, this film posed the following troubling aspects.

First is the violation of the precautionary principle which prevent experiments which could cause possible harm to humans or the environment. (A more thorough definition could be viewed on Wikipedia.)

Scientists in the film stated that research on effects of aluminum particles on humans are now only in the initial stages. The film also records other troubling effects resulting from the aluminum and barium from chemtrails on plants and animal life. The precautionary principle is being flagrantly violated by scientists working for governments.

The second troubling aspect is why we the people, who are being affected, have not been consulted or informed. It is not possible to get information out of our MPs and government departments which deny chemtrails exist. The inability to get official information is troubling. What has become of our democracy?

The third troubling aspect is the purpose of the chemtrail project. The stated reason is to try to cool the climate to avoid global warming. The accumulated cost of this multi-year, multi-country project must now be over a billion dollars. What secret purpose could justify such high continuing program costs? The secrecy surrounding this chemtrail project is troubling.

It is time for we the people to start asking questions and demanding answers of our MPs.

Source:
www.canada.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by stavis because: added missing link

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I agree. I'm already asking questions - I've asked a lot of questions - and get the usual, standard, brush off reply. I will keep asking questions but it needs masses of people to do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good grief - I can't beleive people still think what in the world are they spraying is evidence of anything!!

It has 1 piece of verifiable evidence - aluminium levels in soil samples - it is soil because they are testing the sludge atfrom eth bottom of ponds, and that is soil - dirt - earth.

They claim the levels are many times higher than that allowed in water - which is correct - BUT THEY ARE NOT TESTING WATER!!!!

They are testing soil, and the levels are actualy somewhat LOW for soil!!

The whole of hte rest of hte movie is unsubstantiatred assertions of evil intent without a single bit of justification offered.

It is no wonder that people are "concerned" seeing the movie - they probably accept it as being in good faith when in fact it is total drivel!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yep, but its slick packaging for those who are conspiracy minded already. Anthony Hilder and G Edward Griffin have a cottage industry out of making ridiculous conspiracy movies.

Any of you actually believe that the USAF takes kids to area 51 for organ removal?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join