It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Ted Gunderson was not the Chief of the FBI, like chemmies have insisted, like here
aircrap.org...

Sorry man but you're wrong again:

Ted Gunderson is the former chief of the Los Angeles FBI.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Following the trial, Ted Gunderson, former chief of the Los Angeles FBI office was hired by MacDonald's team to search for any evidence that could be used for an appeal.

www.cbsnews.com...

And don't start putting words in my mouth either because I never said he was the chief of ALL of the FBI offices nationwide. Like it hardly matters to establish the point that he was a ranking FBI member.

Do you want to get into the other lies too? Or will these not matter, just like the other ones did not matter either?

Sure, why not? So far your only attempt at debunking something, was a lie in itself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When they post he was the FBI Chief, that is a definite implication that he was Chief of the FBI. Yes, i know he was a station chief.

Do you ever read any message besides your own? Its been posted time and time again, the debunkings of him. You seem to specialize in chemmie hit and runs, instead of discussion what you post after its debunked, you just post something else, then something else, then something else. You can post 20 wrong things in a row, but you hope that the 21st thing you post will be right and make it all better and make up for everything else.

Ft Sill has no chemplane fleet, neither does the Nebraska ANG have some secret unmarked bomber type planes. if you read messages besides your own, you would know ths.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

When they post he was the FBI Chief, that is a definite implication that he was Chief of the FBI. Yes, i know he was a station chief.

Then you must have intentionally chosen to be intellectually dishonest, since you were responding to something that I obviously was not claiming?

Do you ever read any message besides your own? Its been posted time and time again, the debunkings of him.

Well I asked what else you could "debunk" about him, but I guess your intellectual dishonesty above was the best you could do?

Oh well, I have better things to do than read through 44 pages of similar garbage.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Its the chemmies who promoted him, that at first claimed "FBI Chief", and havent you linked to videos from them?

Care to comment about Ft Sill and Lincoln Nebraska, or is this yet another chemmie case of where the facts and claims mean nothing?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Its the chemmies who promoted him, that at first claimed "FBI Chief"

And he was an FBI chief, just like you just admitted, so anytime you're ready to stop lying about him not being an FBI chief is fine with me.

Care to comment about Ft Sill and Lincoln Nebraska, or is this yet another chemmie case of where the facts and claims mean nothing?

No, this is just another case of a straw-man argument where you're bringing up something that someone else must have said and in which case I have no idea what you're even talking about.

As far as I know the claims you're referring to could still be true, and judging by the way you "debunked" the fact that Gunderson wasn't an FBI chief by distorting the claim and then turning around and agreeing with that fact, I don't have much faith in your "debunking" ability anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

As far as I know the claims you're referring to could still be true, and judging by the way you "debunked" the fact that Gunderson wasn't an FBI chief by distorting the claim and then turning around and agreeing with that fact, I don't have much faith in your "debunking" ability anyway.

Guess what, its your side making the claims, just like it was your chemtrail cult leaders claiming he was an "FBI Chief"

How about you do some actual investigating of your own. If you think Ft Sill and Lincoln Nebraska have chemtrail fleets, then do something about it. Until then, you are just another chemmie cult member who spits up anything they read from chemtrail sites without checking on it, and expects everyone else to do all the work.

Yes, Ted Gunderson was lying about Ft Sill and the Nebraska ANG.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Guess what, its your side making the claims, just like it was your chemtrail cult leaders claiming he was an "FBI Chief". It was only subsequent videos where they changed it to admit he was a station chief. Why did they need to change it?

How about you do some actual investigating of your own. If you think Ft Sill and Lincoln Nebraska have chemtrail fleets, then do something about it. Until then, you are just another chemmie cult member who spits up anything they read from chemtrail sites without checking on it, and expects everyone else to do all the work.

Yes, Ted Gunderson was lying about Ft Sill and the Nebraska ANG.
edit on 10-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Guess what, its your side making the claims, just like it was your chemtrail cult leaders claiming he was an "FBI Chief"

He was an FBI chief.

Good God, do I have to show you your own damned posts to remind you that you already know this?

Yes, i know he was a station chief.

How about you do some actual investigating of your own.

I do, and nothing you post comes close to touching real research.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You do? Then you realized that Ft Sill does not have the facilities for your sooper sekrit chemplanes, and the Lincoln Nebraska public airport is not the home of secret unmarked bomber type aircraft...

You did look it up didnt you? Its not like Ted would like to you....would he?

Just liked you looked up the German video, and every other video too. You do not have the slightest idea of anything you post, you just throw it up, hoping something is true.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Then you realized that Ft Sill does not have the facilities for your sooper sekrit chemplanes

Man, I already told you I don't even know what you are ranting about. Do you think all the claims ever made about chemtrails were made by me personally? Apparently you do. This running straw-man and your inability to spell basic words are enough from you.

The next time I'll respond to you, will be when you're actually responding to something I said myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

point 1 . do you know first hand what facility's are at Ft Sill for the last 10 years and if so can you provide us with picture evidence or video that you have taken personally because that is the only way i can give any credibility to your clams.
point 2. how do you know first hand what planes run out of Lincoln Nebraska public airport do you have the clearance to go round each hanger in that airport and if so do you have pics or vids to prove it.
when you have that then i will believe you have debunked the source.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Then you realized that Ft Sill does not have the facilities for your sooper sekrit chemplanes

Man, I already told you I don't even know what you are ranting about. Do you think all the claims ever made about chemtrails were made by me personally? Apparently you do. This running straw-man and your inability to spell basic words are enough from you.

The next time I'll respond to you, will be when you're actually responding to something I said myself.

Guess what? YOU POSTED A VIDEO OF THAT CLAIM.

You cant just sit back and disavow a video you posted, when someone else is talking in ir, because when you post a video on here, you are posting its claims.

Or, are you saying you do not look at the videos that you post?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I posted a video of Ted Gunderson talking about chemtrails being dumped, and them containing toxic chemicals.

You can argue with yourself about what is or isn't at any of those bases and help yourself to all the horrible spelling you want. Until I'm personally given a tour of every area of those bases that I can find, I'm not taking your word for anything about them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I posted a video of Ted Gunderson talking about chemtrails being dumped, and them containing toxic chemicals.

You can argue with yourself about what is or isn't at any of those bases and help yourself to all the horrible spelling you want. Until I'm personally given a tour of every area of those bases that I can find, I'm not taking your word for anything about them.

Ahh, so until its disproven, you do not care. ou will just post ANYTHING until its proven to you otherwise. How about you go take a tour of Ft SIll, and go check out the Lincoln Municipal airport, before spreading fear monger videos?

Is it that hard to actually verify information before posting it? Maybe that would be a bit more honest thing to do. Wow, imagine that, you can actually verify information. Its not like information about Ft Sill runways are possibly online, or that the Lincoln Nebraska MUNICIPAL AIRPORT its actually some secret base..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Ahh, so until its disproven, you do not care. ou will just post ANYTHING until its proven to you otherwise.

How would that be any damned different than what you've ALWAYS done here?

How about you go take a tour of Ft SIll, and go check out the Lincoln Municipal airport, before spreading fear monger videos?

Sure, as soon as you take the tour yourself and bring us back the photos to justify all the crap you talk. Of course as secretive as the military is known to be I wouldn't take those for granted either, so you may as well give up until you can take me on the tour myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You are the one posting videos of those claims, not me.

Ft Sill is not some secret base, it is right next to Lawton Oklahoma. And are you willing to state the the Lincoln Nebraska airport is a secret base?

You could check out these things online. Ever thought of looking up the runway length for Ft Sill? Or is that too much work for you? I guess its just easier to blindly post fear mongering videos, that to actually look at the claims first.

And the Lincoin airport, I wonder how many hundreds or thousands fly into there each day on airlines. Yeah so much for it being a secret base, when it is the freaking city airport., Not like you verified that one, did you?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Ahh, so until its disproven, you do not care. ou will just post ANYTHING until its proven to you otherwise.

How would that be any damned different than what you've ALWAYS done here?

It would be different because he hasn't made any claims that put the burden of proof on him.

You always claim to be using logic - so you should know that the burden of proof lies with those making he claims.

Instead all you ever do is use sophistry and argument from ignorance to try to shift the burden of proof away from chemmies making the claims.

Why doesn't Gunderson present any actual evidence to support his claims? Why don't you present some evidence to support his claims?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by firepilot

point 1 . do you know first hand what facility's are at Ft Sill for the last 10 years and if so can you provide us with picture evidence or video that you have taken personally because that is the only way i can give any credibility to your clams.
point 2. how do you know first hand what planes run out of Lincoln Nebraska public airport do you have the clearance to go round each hanger in that airport and if so do you have pics or vids to prove it.
when you have that then i will believe you have debunked the source.

How does Ted know of of this? He doesnt, and all of you completely beleive it until proven otherwise. Even when there is ZERO evidence of it it Teds claims, you all still play defense for him and shift the burden or proof.

Have you asked Ted any of this? Why not?

and Ft Sill is an army helicopter base, they do not even have a runway that is big enough for large aircraft. And with Lincoln, do you think these secret airplanes he apparently saw, are so invisible that no one can see them taxi, take off and fly?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Gunderson also claims that Sonny Bono was assassinated by a satanic cult, and that the CIA runs a secret harassment program financed by selling kidnapped children from bases in Germany.

Using him as some kind of credible source for chemtrail info is, at best, an appeal to false authority.

www.randomcollection.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So not everyone who works for the FBI knows much about atmospheric science.

So what?

If he was talking about criminal investigation proceedures then it might be different, but on this issue his opinion is no more valid or worthy of consideration than that of the old lady with the cats who lives down the end of the street.

Why not start a thread saying that Agnes Golightly, retired postmistress, says Chemtrails death dumps must be stopped? She might even know a bit more about the subject that this Gunderson guy?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join