It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by HermitShip
Nice thread OP, and I have some thoughts about this situation, and the implications of it. But I dont bother sharing anymore with People, because People in reality are not open minded, and believe in what they are told is real and not.

However, Im sure you are aware of Mind Control Patents right? You might be interested in seeing how they tie in.

Here is the link. www.rense.com...

All the technology stated can be verified with the US Patent Office online is anyone thinks they are not real.

So some can quite easily influence the behaviour of others by manipulating and I fluencing without their knowi g?

Yes people can and do.

You should watch Derren Brown who uses a combination of NLP (Nuero lingistic programming) and showmanship to make people do what he wants. I think we all do it to some extent when we want a certain outcome, but it is mostly unconscious.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I assure you all though my intentoons are all for the good. I know I come across as a scare monger but im not trust me.
I think there are those staging events to run along side prophecy to signal the time.
Do not turn back in anger.
Do NOT fall for thei propaganda to create division.
There is a God I cant prove it but mine is yours yours is mine.
Regardless of your religion just trust me. If I am wrong its me who will be punished however my intentions are for the benefit of all.
Oh.....ive just read that all back.....im not I just seem to see things totally different.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Somewhere amongst the insults on this thread is an animation of a triaxial weave using satellites. Question is, are they for goood I tentions or bad or just havent been considered?
Its hard to explain. So hard.
Iridium factors I everything regarding this thread. I wrote it as I seen it. Ive never wrote a planned thread. I type as I think.
Frequencies are capable of doing many things as are vibrations.
I just cant seem to put my finger on it.
I dont want people to assume I have all the answers. I dont. Please all share what you know.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

We are all being played.

Each step is being made and we are getting closer to the end game (or are we?). Notice how things change. Notice the steps. Baby steps, but it's quite stunning how much they (not sure who the they are - but it's not the goverment as I feel they are just puppets) change our minds.

You know how we/they have started to chip things? How it's currently acceptable to chip your pets and tag criminals. Soon chipping something will start to feel normal and natural. When they have made us scared enough (like having our childen taken by paedophiles and terrorists blowing us up) we will tell them it's OK to chip us. The ID cards were a misdirection. The intention is to chip. Once they have us chipped they can track us - with satellites. We all have GPS/Sat Navs and are getting used to the idea of being tracked everywhere we go. Just like giving up privacy - most of us now have facebook/twitter accounts and freely give personal information to strangers,

Like you say, if these satellites can be weaponised and used to modify our behavour and thoughts (just look at the multitude of patents for such ideas and technology) could the chips be used as receivors?

Public domain technology is far behind the military/experimental which I have heard could be some 10 years ahead of what we use everyday. You only have to look back 10, 20, 50 years to see the leaps and bounds we have made. engines, flight, electricity, radio, television, mobile phones, internet. We use it everyday and we now NEED it everyday. We are losing our basic life skills - like making shelter and growing food - to technology.

What would a man from 1900 make of a smart phone? Would it be magic to him? Would he think us gods with some supernatural skill? Then think - what would be the same for us? Where will technology take us? It gets smaller and forms a bigger part of our lives an becomes directly connected with our brains. Already we aid/replace body parts and can see more into the mind so is it that far-fetched.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You can influence frequencies right? They can be hacked and blocked. If everything has a frequency then imagine the possibilities that can be unlocked.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
reply to post by jazz10

You can influence frequencies right? They can be hacked and blocked. If everything has a frequency then imagine the possibilities that can be unlocked.

Consciousness you mean?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes the mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Thought thats what you meant.
Thinking things fixed sounds almost impossible. Or is it?
Healing even.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If I am right. Which I think I am. The 3days of darkness isnt to do with the Sun.
Its based on people realizing how far technology has gone particularly AI and the darkness is the reset required by pulling the plug.
Without our input the AI knows nothing.
There are computer programs able to act due to a scenario.
Nuclear weapon silos and hardware need attention to assure no accidental happenings take place.
The film war games.

Unfortunately what we currently share online is building a picture and creating sides and enemies.
I know it sounds crazy but there are those in official places that I know are flapping about a scenario.

A nice wave never hertz.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Please do.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

DaWhiz
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz,
I am now of the opinion that you are really onto something and a lot of people on your thread could be real contributors to brainstorming this theory into plausible theory. I think its time you go over your thread and find like minds in it and make a real thesis instead of trying to make people completely think for themselves. Sorry but most don't understand the concept of research let alone how to conduct it.

Anyway, I had just missed contacting u directly because you just signed out as I thought to send a u2u, but I wanted to give you a summary of what I got so far. Fill in or correct as see fit:
Irridium Corp is making a physical energy net using satelites (forgive spelling, I'm sleepy) and the earths magnetic field to generate energy with the same potential as a previous rainbow experiment using mk ultra engineering from the 40's failed Philly Experiment.
The Unified Field Theory was Einstein's but The Philidelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow energy source was based on their understanding of Tesla's energy theories and experiments. Forgive me, I'm hazy here, but I think Tesla was there at the beginning and did a refusal and was discredited/work stolen by the government. That was the real reason for the failed experiment - lack of understanding of UFT and energy transfer - and allow me to throw in, lack of navigational control once the portal was opened.
See, in the 1st Philidelphia Experiment (PE here), they couldn't control the power flux because the idiots didn't know how to control the power source. There seems to have been a breakdown in the 'essence' that bonds molecules to their physical reality (physical reality breaks down on the sub atomic level). Their answer: more power! It seemed to work the second time but on reappearance, the same breakdown occurred, but much slower and different for different people. Brainwaves for each person would be different, causing different sub atomic breakdown causality. Electric interference could be the answer/so could antiparticle control. who knows.
Tying in another theory: MK ultra uses kids with enhanced abilities through stem cell stripping (either physical or chemical scarring of the brain's stem cells) to give them enhanced mental abilities. Stephen Hawking may have had this procedure, thus ending up in a wheelchair. MS is one of the results of this method/death the other. There are some theories that these kids are the matrix gatekeepers at NSA, the rest - take your pic: Dreamland, Montauk, Dulce - anywhere they would house a supercomputer. They also did an experiement (can't recall which/may have been Dulce's nightmare hall) where the subject is put in an alien craft chair (or made to look like one??) and told to use photographic memory while the machine was on. A portal would open showing location or verifying existence of past locations, even supposed future as well. It is rumored that a person who wished the experiments stopped deliberately imposed a picture on the subject of a monster (or was it?) The thing came through the portal and nearly killed everyone til the machine was finally turned off.
Monsters, demons and portals - Oh my?
No, not funny. But in reference to your Lake Vostok and Metatron. Did you know that Metatron was the scribe angel directly to God? I heard he was the voice of God, like head executive. Who knows, my point is this, paste from wiki:
While this identification of Metatron with Enoch is not to be found in the Talmud itself, the connection is assumed by some of the earliest kabbalists. There also seem to be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters (מטטרון), and one spelled with seven (מיטטרון). The former may be the transformed Enoch, Prince of the Countenance within the divine palace; the latter, the Primordial Metatron, an emanation of the "Cause of Causes," specifically the tenth and last emanation, identified with the earthly Divine Presence.[8]
Two of them. hmm Matter and Anti-Matter. Now, suppose, just suppose there is a frozen gateway there, just begging for exploration by greedy irridium governments (see South Pole treaties)? The satanist may know/but do they? Have you seen The Prince of Darkness? They made a reference to the god Plutonium. I say this: maybe those higher beings laugh at us because we appear to worship things like gold (golden calf), iron (war mostly but look at gun worship, car worship - get me?), then plutonium at the time that story was written. Now Irridium? In all, they are said to open gateways to other dimensions where other beings exist.
Why now? More important: Why try to transport the entire world? (yeah it looks that way to me.)
Could it be that the natural occurance where these portals open is occuring on schedule and TPTB know they don't even want to be in this dimension when that happens? Or are they trying to do what they did in the PT 1 & 2 experiments and amp it up?
Please see my blog on Nibiru for that tie in. The power source there is a giant brown dwarf with orbiting satelites (natural?) of its own.
Whatever's down there, I really wish they would just leave it alone.
God I love a good mystery!
Thanks Jazz!

edit on 17-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: Left out energy source

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well what say you now?
Google to buy ????
and also US military to replace military personel with robots?

Do you want to know what happens next?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Read every comment every link and every page.
Then I will add more to finish it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
May I ask that the moderators move this from skunk works to the appropriate area.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

jazz10
May I ask that the moderators move this from skunk works to the appropriate area.

May I ask that the author of this thread (that would be you, OP) refrain from creating more and more threads on this topic? You have created FOUR now. The other three have been shut down as duplicates. That should give you a gigantic CLUE that ONE is sufficient, even though it is as incomprehensible as the other three.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
different angle

same feller

science channel moniker

The moniker (if that's what it's properly named) seems to suggest a planet is having it's surface peeled off as a larger body traverses nearby?

I just find that as a peculiar concept to adopt...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi op, these could both be hoaxes, but I have no way to say either way....

starseedresistance.com...

After reading your thread, it just reminded me of these for some reason, so I dropped them in.

~wifi

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So still no one is bothering to piece any of it together?
Iridium
Atomic number 77

77 generations from Adam to Jesus

Christ 3+8+18+9+19+20= 77

Faith has 60 odd or 70 odd branches.

77 Electrons orbiting the nucleus (earth)

Iridium Satellite Constellation 66 operational satellite's.

The iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth including poles, oceans and airways.

66 operational satellite's
6 orbital planes
30° apart
11 satellite's in each plane.
( element with atomic number 66 is dysprosium)

Aliester Crowley
Thelma
Aeon

Isis worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic.
Isis= Throne

Osiris

Unicursal Hexagram
Hexagram
Freemasonry
King Solomon
Swastika
pentagram
Star of Bethlehem
Pascals Theorem.

There you have it, in a nutshell.

As above so below. ;-)

In a nutshell

I am.
Yeshua.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I guess I'm giving you a star (for what it matters) in exchange for some additional information regarding your most recent post. I originally went through you OP & quite a bit of the thread a few years back...

What I am asking from you is to simply take this last post & elaborate more on all points concerned (i.e., copy and paste into another post & simply add more details, please...)

To be honest, you immediately lost me with the Christ formula (x+x+x ad nauseum = 77; where are you getting those numbers, and so forth?). It went downhill from there, but if you simply elaborate on the higher points, then I do promise I will commit to trying to understand...

Thanks...peace be with you...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I imagine this thread and all the links as being like the wall you sometimes see in movies where the person has all the photos and newspaper articles and odd bits of crap all taped up and with circles and highlights and bits of string connecting the various random points.

It's all so clear! Uh-huh.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join