It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

77 is a significant number and as you ask

A=1, b=2 .......etc etc

Christ C= 3 + h=8 + R=18 + I=9 + S=19 +T=20=

Now go to wikipedia and search number 77
Theres a list
search religious

here is the external text for you.
(Wikipedia)
From this you will see it also brings into the equation my post which you replied to.

In the Islamic tradition, "77" figures prominently. Muhammad is reported to have explained, "Faith has sixty-odd, or seventy-odd branches, the highest and best of which is to declare that there is no god but God, and the lowest of which is to remove something harmful from a road. Shyness, too, is a branch of faith." While some scholars refrain from clarifying "sixty-odd or seventy-odd", various numbers have been suggested, 77 being the most common.[6] Some have gone so far as to delineate these branches.[7]

The genealogy of the bible lists 77 generations from Adam to Jesus.[8]

In religious numerology

In certain numerological systems based on the English alphabet, the number 77 is associated with Jesus Christ. CHRIST is C = 3, H = 8, R = 18, I = 9, S = 19, T = 20, which added together equal 77.

'Liber 77' is the gematrian name for Liber OZ- a brief but popular publication by Aliester Crowley. The word 'oz', which means 'strength', is composed of two hebrew letters- ayin and zayin, which have gematrian values of 70 and 7 respectively, thus adding up to 77.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Here's a bit more

Communication between satellites and handsets is done using a TDMA and FDMA based system using L-band spectrum between 1616 and 1626.5 MHz.[38] Iridium exclusively controls 7.775 MHz of this and shares a further 0.95 MHz. In 1999 Iridium agreed to timeshare a portion of spectrum, allowing radio astronomers to observe hydroxyl emissions; the amount of shared spectrum was recently reduced from 2.625 MHz.[

Last but certainly not least

A hydroxyl is a chemical functional group containing an oxygen atom connected by a covalent bond to a hydrogen atom, a pairing that can be simply understood as a substructure of the water molecule. When it appears, it imparts to chemical structures some of its reactive and interactive properties. Note that -OH should not be confused with the hydroxide ion of water (OH-, associated with ionizability, hydrogen bonding, etc.)[clarification needed] The neutral form of the hydroxyl group is a hydroxyl radical. The anion form, (OH−), is called the hydroxide anion; it bears a single negative charge largely residing on the more electronegative oxygen.

Hydroxyl group

The hydroxyl group is prevalent in organic chemistry, where it is the defining functional group in alcohols. It appears throughout organic chemical structure and biochemical structure in sugars and some amino acids and phospholipids, and so in all biological barriers (biological membranes and cell walls). Hydroxyl groups belong to alcohol compounds such as ethanol (C
2H
6O).[citation needed] Hydroxyl groups can form hydrogen bonds with water molecules, helping to dissolve organic compounds such as sugars. It is typically a polar group as a result of the electrons spending more time near the electronegative oxygen atom.[1] One cannot overstate its centrality in all chemistry, especially because of its necessary targeting in organic synthesis, its roles in enzyme catalysis and inhibition, and in the formation of biological structures, all because of its hydrogen bonding capability. This capability underlies protein-ligand interactions, and imparts water solubility and internal structural stability to macromolecules.

now think ionosphere

ATS members should be all too familiar with topics regarding the ionosphere.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Interesting hypothesis.

Many people, including myself, are trying to find some underlying unifying theory for all the recent phenomenon, or I should say massive increase in phenomenon that we have always had, that used to be rare and now are common.

I can see how your theory could cover things like mass animal die-offs, though I don't know how it would explain things like a huge increase in fireballs, increased tectonic activity leading to more EQ's and volcanism, increase in sinkholes in areas not underlain by karst, strange booms and humming heard worldwide.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There aee members on ATS that contributed to this thread and understood the problems I am facing trying to explain what I see.

I was asked to provide evidence so I did via links and external text.
The problem is many don't want to research and just wanted me to hand it to them on a plate.

I need you all to realise that I'm not sat here saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong all I am doing is asking you to have a thorough in depth read over what I have provided for you all and try to help me help you.

This post was wrote by me some time ago now, and it is on my mind pretty much all the time.

The substance of it was lost throughout the pages because certain members continuously scoffed and ridiculed but if they simply took the time and read what it is I am sharing they may indeed see.

I feel compelled to continue with this because the ancients also knew of the significance.

Wikipedia is my source and many scoff as it can be edited.........and because anyone can post to Wikipedia but in my defence everything on the internet is a result of human input which in turn feeds the AI brain.

All I ask is that members who consider themselves to be or know of members who are true conspiracy theorists, those that create posts that are in depth and packed with knowledge to join me here.

I honestly can't do it myself. It's an impossible task. I am just one person.

so please cut me some slack here because I am sincerely trying my best.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

ArJunaBug

I must object to the removal of my post. It was most certainly not "off topic" and was my sincere and honest opinion on what I believed was responsible for the conception of the OP. I was not joking or trying to be funny.

edit on 1-3-2014 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Regarding the missing Malaysian aircraft.

Given what I have provided in this thread I believe that people may not be covering all possibilities.

There are many things that could explain what has happened.
But.....

I ask could an aircraft be hijaked remotely using the frequencies and K bands drom satellite's such as Iridium constellation.

Genuine question.
I believe its possible.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This post is in regard to the Iridium satellite's.

Now I have a possible explanation as to what may have happened to the Malaysia aircraft.
There's a couple of scenarios.

Was the disappearance of the aircraft may be due to the above. Whether deliberate or due to other reasons that may influence the equipment.
Solar flares and geomagnetic disturbances for instance. Seismic activity.

Magnetics and electromagnetic systems are sure to be influenced.

The gyroscope on board aircraft for controls. Would magnetic interference alter a course.
Gold, would that alter or interfere with an electrical system if it was a large quantity?

Iridium

Boeing 777 modification

Now do you see?

Then theres the plus side, if I am wrong then I am 100% positive Iridium can locate it. ]
edit on 16-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

jazz10
This post is in regard to the Iridium satellite's.

Now I have a possible explanation as to what may have happened to the Malaysia aircraft.
There's a couple of scenarios.

Was the disappearance of the aircraft may be due to the above. Whether deliberate or due to other reasons that may influence the equipment.
Solar flares and geomagnetic disturbances for instance. Seismic activity.

Magnetics and electromagnetic systems are sure to be influenced.

The gyroscope on board aircraft for controls. Would magnetic interference alter a course.
Gold, would that alter or interfere with an electrical system if it was a large quantity?

Iridium

Boeing 777 modification

Now do you see?

Then theres the plus side, if I am wrong then I am 100% positive Iridium can locate it. ]
edit on 16-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

I also forgot to mention that the aircraft holds quite a record for distance flown lol.
More than 11,000 nautical miles. If there was a flare that basically had them off in the wrong direction for quite a distance. Such a craft if pilot was lost would raise altitude to get a bigger overall view.
No one has mentioned anything about an unkown aircraft entering their airspace which would have jets scrambled.
So I would say if that was the case it headed away from.
Any secret airbases within reach?

Mobile phones were apparently signalling long after it dissapeared, what was the exact location? Did it run on par with also the signals from the gps and also radio contact or were they of different locations.

Remember my earlier posts regarding a tri axial weave using satellite's? Iridium satelites. There's no way that they can't find this aircraft.

Stop looking on the surface of the water use the technology you spent trillions on and use it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

any pilot worth his weight would know that his plane is going off course, they don't just fly around aimlessly they have to hit certain way points and the like.

Solar flares are also tracked and no other planes in the area reported anything going on with their equipment.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i think the best place to hide is out in the open
i also think we overlook little details and how they will later piece together

The Iridium satellite constellation is a large group of satellites providing voice and data coverage to satellite phones, pagers and integrated transceivers over Earth's entire surface. Iridium Communications Inc. owns and operates the constellation and sells equipment and access to its services

voice and data..
data's pretty ambiguous..
i wonder if said data could be used to activate certain processes in the human body?
integrated transceiver..
i wonder if certain parts of the human being could be modified to become these transceivers?
(perhaps via some kind of nano-device sprayed from planes?)
..the sky's the limit

ever heard of a service calling itself fireburndoctor.com (and the technology they claim to use?)

i noticed the date mentioned in the wiki was '87, '88? ..that's about the time when people were talking about a 'harmonic convergence' or something, wasn't it?
..and aren't strontium & barium(etc) required components for holographic technology to operate?

..at least we're sleepwalking into it

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

What are you linking exactly?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The video called: Here's how a 777 can disappear in 2014 (2:38)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Its blank? Can you embed?or possibly give a summary?

edit on 18-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I am normally loathe to divulge personal details here. However, in this case, I may be able to add something to the discussion.

I worked at Sprint during the time that Iridium was part of a joint venture that we were involved with.

I can say that Iridium was launched with the purpose of providing (and making money from) enabling communications. It was not done at the behest of any gov't or intel organization.

With that said, our gov't/intel apparatus is nothing if not opportunistic.

I can also say there was a "section" of Iridium that was cordoned off so to speak for the US gov't use in a "regulatory" capacity. If you can remember back to those days, regulation/deregulation in telecom was an extremely hot topic of the day.

I can also say that the "section" of Iridium designated as for gov't use would become "hot" at times when it simply didn't make sense from an operational perspective.

As to what that might mean...I truly have no idea. But it made for some very interesting conversations after-hours in Kansas City during happy hour.

That & a smart card will get you on the subway...

BTW - who owns Iridium now?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Takes a good long while to load. It's basically a commercial for Iridium Satellite services saying this should never happen in this day and age so support and use our services and we're going to have 66 satellites encircling the globe so this won't ever happen again. All in the guise of a news story.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yep. Like I said many pages ago.

I think maybe the thread title should read
'Iridium connects the dots' lol
It all makes sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Many pages ago about the missing plane?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I haven't a clue but if you read my link
here it seems strange taking into account Iridium the constellation has coverage of the entire planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join