It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Bedlam

And you'd better make damn sure you throw in a born classified patent!

At least those actually exist, just not for magic Tesla energy devices. You come up with a new way to make a neutron shield, you will have a long happy and classified life.

As long as you're inventing me one, I'd prefer it to be electronically gated, with response times around, say, 10ns.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Something tells me this may already be on the list

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Bedlam

Something tells me this may already be on the list

I wish. That's the goody. You got that, you got EVERYTHING. The whole enchilada.

A perfect neutron reflector is the key to life, the universe, and everything. A switchable one adds beer, puppies, and cute, happy girls with short shorts on a river bank in the sunshine.

I do have stuff on the list. I'm enjoined from telling you what. Many of them from the year I tried to win the 'contest' are sort of shaggy dog patent applications. It would probably work, but it's screwy and unpredictable.

I do have two in hand to do that are practical, but I need a physical chemist with a sigma 1 or 2, or DOE will, as ZZ Top said, "get out a nightstick, and hurt me real real bad by the roadside in a ditch". I don't think they will overlook another episode of hiring a Russian PhD on the internet for one of these. Don't ask.

The bad part about trying for a gag that you hope to make money on is the whole "go fish" aspect of it. You can sink a lot of money into the thing and find out that Dresser patented it six months previous (another dammit in a long line). So if you're doing it for a record, you can get by with about $500 an application, they gag pre-files these days, saves a lot of coin. I now use an intent to file to see if it's already out there in gag land, rather than sink 10K into it and find out it's a dry hole.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

See the thing is, couldn't they just gag your patent but then use it? How would you know if it was SAP?

I'd say sorry for hijacking (no pun intended) the thread, but it was going where anyway.

ETA: I'm sure you could probably, but I mean the non spook kind

edit on 21-3-2014 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Bedlam

See the thing is, couldn't they just gag your patent but then use it? How would you know if it was SAP?

I suppose they could, but they seem not to. At least from my point of view. Now, if you were some unsavory anarchist type, maybe not. But then, it's unlikely they could stop you from unassing the US for Vanuatu and patenting the thing in Europe where they would have a lot of trouble stopping you. Or at least more trouble.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So if you were gagged in the US does that stop you from filing in the UK or is that just something that's not really recommended.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So giant sonar satelites that send waves and kill. I didnt read anything but based on the first look i can say this. The satelites are connected and have many uses.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Tell us how then?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Bedlam

So if you were gagged in the US does that stop you from filing in the UK or is that just something that's not really recommended.

The gag prevents you from discussing or developing the related patent subject. You can't tell anyone else you haven't already told, and if it's a born secret they NDA the people you HAVE told as well. Sometimes they do that for a military patent gag. You can't sell it, you can't license it (except to select contractors they will tell you about, if they decide to promote it), you can't patent it overseas.

If you patent it overseas first then you get a gag, it's bad. Most decent patent law firms will NOT submit to any other country first just to give SLAG a first pop at it.

But if you never planned to come home and got to a place they have no jurisdiction and filed it from there, like Vanuatu, it would be tough for them to do much about it. If you hack them off bad enough, though, I would expect you'd have an accident eventually.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
So giant sonar satelites that send waves and kill. I didnt read anything but based on the first look i can say this. The satelites are connected and have many uses.

"Sonar satellites"? Really? How do you see this working? Sound doesn't travel in a vacuum. At all. Ever.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

From all i read they do it somehow. Maybe they use the satelites just like amplifiers? and the more satelites it passes, the more is amplified.

If all i read is connected , this is something made by the big corporations. Thats why they are mentioned everywhere.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sorry for double post. ATS bugged and my comment got posted 2 times
edit on 21-3-2014 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
reply to post by Bedlam

From all i read they do it somehow. Maybe they use the satelites just like amplifiers? and the more satelites it passes, the more is amplified.

If all i read is connected , this is something made by the big corporations. Thats why they are mentioned everywhere.

No, they don't do it. Sound is a compression wave in an elastic medium, like air. No medium, no sound. What you're reading is from websites with less than truthful information.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hi jazz

I read everything. All links all sites, everything! I still cannot make heads of tails. Please explain it to me in layman terms. Tell it to me like its a movie. Go on please.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

It seems to me, and I'm probably wrong, that Jazz is saying:

Iridium is everywhere.

And the company called Iridium knows this. And they also know that using Iridium in their product somehow helps.

And this company came about with a shady deal where the military scooped up a billion dollar satellite outfit for only a few million or so.
They then turned this satellite system into a death machine and started killing off large numbers of related animals.

Like, thousands of fish, or thousands of birds, or thousands of other animals, whatever.

These were all test runs to see if they can pinpoint a certain animals frequency and then, ramp it up a few notches and kill them instantly.

Well, we're animals as well and now they can kill us all, or certain areas that they want, at any time.

And of course, this will happen.

Have I interoperated this thread correctly, or am I thinking of something else, or a combination of everything?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Finally.
and more

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Finally.
and more

Tripe. And more.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Ok. So why do you feel compelled to reply. Move along. I'm not trying to force people to see what I see from my angle.
If you don't see it just move along.

I'm simply sharing what I see take it or leave it.
It doesn't bother me either way.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
IRIDIUM!!!

Scary s#it man.

What else can you do? Lol, just kidding.

This is quite a vortex of symbolism and synchronicity you have created jazz, Could it be more of a personal archetype trying to get your attention?

edit on 22-3-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I cant decide whether it's scary or actually good. I suppose it's how we use it.
Its a bit like many of the things discovered, they all seem to focus the discovery on destruction rather than using it as a form of recovery.

Archetype?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join