It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

Oh mark my words but if people are still stuggling to see the connections heres another one. Another mineral of importance is Lithium, it just so happens to be relavent. Afghanistan conections etc. It was one of my earlier topics that was trashed when i was trying to pioint all of this out in this thread
Could Lithium be the Real reason behind 911 that took war to Afghanistan?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its definately on topic too

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bikeshedding

That is EXACTLY what I was about to write. Couldn't agree more. The OP is completely disjointed; the links far too abundant; and the amount of time required nowhere near suitable when I have no idea what I'm even getting into. With this in mind, I'm going to do something I'm not fond of...I'll take the skeptics word for it. Unless the topic is presented again in a clearer way, I have little interest/desire to wade through 1500 links. No offense OP, but this wasn't a very well put together post. It has nothing to do with your evidence. On the contrary, it has everything to do with the fact that I won't be reading your evidence. Summaries are grossly underrated. If you can't pull your fellow man/woman in from the beginning, then everything you post after the fact is rather pointless and redundant.

Better luck next time. I clicked a few links before I gave up. Mayhap it's just not that interesting to me to begin with - but again, I really don't even know if that's true.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Notice the emphasis in that article on Lithium. Afghanistan is being called the "Saudi Arabia of Lithium". Hmmm....Saudi Arabia is known for oil, used in the automotive industry. In a world where green tech is the next thing, we will be using Lithium Ion batteries in place of gasoline, hence needing a new Saudi Arabia to supply the world with enough Lithium. Clean energy is eminent, and those that own the oil industry will use that money and power to secure that money and power during the transition. Notice lithium is not that rare, so what else is included into the find that would be named "rare earth elements"? Iridium would be one of many in the Platinum family that would be worthy of the name "rare earth elements".

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

We are on the same page Jazz, yes this rare earth element is the key to connecting the dots. People need to be made aware of just how important the future of mankind lies within these elements.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

A Biblical Event and series of events leading us all to witness our creator. The father. Ladies and gentlemen we are in the times when God returns and in order to rid the planet of the prison means breaking a few eggs. Those that have been misled and have fallen for their deception will be revived. Those that are connected to the cause will not.

Those that mock the prophecy threads are sure going to be eating their words thats for sure.

Also remember this.....in out, up, down, black white, north south, everything has an opposite. Those of you that venture onto google earth, flip the world upside down=flipping concave -convex. theres a clue. This leads me also to another theory however i cannot prove it regarding the possibility that hollow earth may in the end be fact. but hey gotta crawl before we can run.

You may also think this is ridiculous too.... Take That the pop group that has returned released an album called Progress? I would urge you to listen to the album but in particular the songs
The Flood and also Kidz, i would also appreciate it if someone could embed these two songs for me as im having network problems again?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

And now we discover the REAL truth. Same as usual. Another religious fanatic. Glad I didn't waste time reading the majority of your post.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
This ones a biggie and will blow a few cells
Read all the links please.
The Allspark
en.wikipedia.org...:Allspark.jpg

ITS VOSTOK LAKE thats where it is,thats where the cube is! Im telling you that is why they are there. Tipping point is very near. Can anyone refresh me in regard to any conspiracy theories that may say the same as me?

Please feel free to reply now

Why who's there?

I am sorry but you lost all credibility when you started quoting Transformers...

However fantastic your assertions are you need to remember you have a sceptical audience so you should try to remain objective and factual otherwise you will scare off people who may very well want to understand the subject and instead appear to be a false messiah with a cohort of ATS followers (I am not saying you are but you should get my point).

I have finished going through everything and trying to connect the dots (and failing most of the time) as best as I can however, as I mentioned before this whole thread so far is just blue-sky thinking that needs to either be put into some coherent format or treated as creative writing (at best).

You have played the synchronicity game here which I don't blame you for, as I have fealt and witnessed a lot of similar connections myself however I have not put belief into them as I am just not sure what (if any) connections there really are.

I have mild autism, the main trait of this is patterns, I tend to see them everywhere even when others do not - relations between things that manifest visually to me and are usually combined with scenarios such as synchronicity and or repetition/deja-vu.

But...I am an analyst first, I have to apply logic and if that fails I rely on my personal beliefs (and intuition) to see me through otherwise I have to call it as it is, just connections that I have made in my mind (and formed patterns) because the subject matter has some kind of likeness.

Now onto the subject at hand:
-------------------------------------------

1. Tesla Technology is everywhere, there is no doubt in anyones mind he was a revolutionary mind, an utter genius
2. There are many threads on ATS that point to the fact that the US government have patented much of his unreleased work which included some seriously advanced stuff (Wifi, Haarp etc)
3. Tesla had described how to harness free energy from the air (the very energy that surrounds us all, electricity)
4. We know the military and government tend to be quite a number of years ahead in technology
5. They are usually working closely with 3rd party contractors who provide the R&D and testing (Universities, Corporations and Private Companies)
6. So over a number of years we have seen newer technology coming out, more sophisticated devices (more ways to distract ourselves)
7. The result of this is in the form of recent technologies such as advanced satellites, more sophisticated communication systems and a wider presence of technology (into areas of the world that were out of reach)
8. And the list goes on...

If you take the above into account, it's perfectly plausible that for every commercial project, there are several private and clandestine ventures where organisations will have close or not so close relations with government bodies and military (or establishments related to the military).

These could well be related to Haarp, the application of manipulating the atmosphere and our earthly land (via the upper atmosphere Angels Don't Play This Haarp).

This combined with Chemtrails theory, you can start to see where a motive would be forming...

I like to call this the Fluoride Effect (it started with food, now it's gone a bit more grand).

So now we move on to Higher Definition (HD)...Everything is about High Definition, pumping our brains full of information leaving no chance for our imaginations to work...maybe making us more susceptible to manipulation through illusion.

Using the many satellites in space, secret military unmanned shuttles maybe (anyone remember that US military unmanned spy shuttle that is flying around the earth at the moment...), Haarp off-shoot technology (reverse bombardments into the earth as well as the upper atmosphere) and you have one or all of the following:

1. A mega conspiracy to mind control everyone spearheaded by Disney and big names from Hollywood
2. A big light show to confuse and fuddle people (a false prophet? one theory for such a tight grid around the earth)
3. A more earthly scenario: A military communication and spy network at the core with an outer public facing multi-layer communication network that connects the whole world and provides more private organisations the ability to tap into anyone, mine lots of data and do as they please

You could connect more dots but ultimately I don't really care... you know why?

The day something is different I will switch off the TV, cut my phone lines and move to a remote location where I can tend to my family, grow my own food and be disconnected from the world where time flows according to my needs...this exactly how it is for people living in remote parts of the world, they are not affected by these things because their life is much more simpler and tangible.

Part of me thinks back to the time of the Pharaohs - they used grand displays of engineering and whole band of illusionists, sorcerers and charlatans to trick the people into being subservient (through fear)...

If I wanted to dupe the world I would do just what the Pharaohs did, lots of Smoke and Mirrors

Adios.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by jazz10

We are on the same page Jazz, yes this rare earth element is the key to connecting the dots. People need to be made aware of just how important the future of mankind lies within these elements.

That is an obvious fact outside of the OP's topic - if you think laterally and logically, it's easy to see how through the perceived decline of fossil fuel, the miniaturisation and evolution of technology, we start to accept power sources that provide electricity and promote 'electric-engines' doing away with the need for the reliance of oil.

So if you fit this in with the program of "going green" that is in place (Carbon Taxes, Save the Planet etc) and you can see how these powerful people (those who I see at the head of finance, business, medicine and the ultimate: energy sources) will only allow for the world to go green when they can assure themselves of a future where they control the new source of energy (in whatever shape or form it appears in).

But this is outside of the topic, history has lots of examples where an empirical nation has tried to put it's hold on a smaller less developed nation (and their country) to either control the people and/or harvest and manipulate the resources (by creating civil unrest, corruption in all echelons of power while bankrupting the nation even further).

This is evident right now when you look at what is going in areas of Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and places we have not heard of yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

For the truth that Jesus revealed is what inspires the prophets.

Also Revelations The New Jerusalem

The twelve gates were twelve pearls; each gate was made from a single pearl. The street of the city was of pure gold,transparent as glass

Now what do you say about the conspiracy and what ive found. Pearls are planets perhaps?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I couldnt agree with you more my friend, and despite the religious aspect and radical ways of interpreting that Jazz10 has employed, I think the rare earth elements being at the core of what is going on in the world in the last decade is the message he is mostly trying to convey. So important is this message I think I will start a new thread on this topic, if it hasnt been done to death already.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm actually starting to think ol' Jazzy Jazz is pulling our legs...the L. Ron Hubbard of ATS you might say.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by issaiah1332
To the op, a possible connection with your evidence:

Your post is hard to follow, as others have said; but, from what I can understand, you're not completely astray. I'm not going to bombard you with questions, regarding more explanation for your premise, even. I did run across something that may play some role in your research and may even provide another dot, that could possibly connect with your satellite frequency transmission premise.

Take a look at this link, pay particular attention to the noise section and then think about your argument and the recent deaths of 200 cows, all at once. www.delaval-us.com...

Satellites can't have anything to do with it. With substantial research I concluded that an FM radio would suffice when it comes to noise stress, running at about 20 KHz. If the farmer taped FM radios to every cow's head, THEN we may be onto something!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
if you totally de carbonize human/pig brains. isnt it like 99% irridium / rhodium ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great goodness OP. There's a hell of a lot to absorb here. And I'll tell you this right now: I have not looked at a single one of your provided links. I read a thread from beginning to end before I intend on engaging in any conversation or debate. Having now reached the end at this point, I reply.

Based only on things I've heard of or have a passing knowledge of, I'm aware of something called the Mortal Oscillatory Rate, a term coined by american inventor Royal Raymond Rife. Basically, an energy frequency that kills organisms. He was reportedly able to discover the MOR for a number of organisms. As time went on a number of people tried to apply it towards medical use, but that's unimportant in regards to this thread.

More info here: Youtube: The Mortal Oscillatory Rate. Take notice of what is said at 3:15.

If these IRIDIUM satellites are capable of beaming a frequency, wherever it lies on the electromagnetic spectrum, then based only upon this information I suppose I can make the logical leap that these satellites can kill something.

You mention the massive bird deaths. You mention the fish deaths. These instances occurred only to organisms of a specific species. Maybe such satellites were tuned to the MOR of those specific species, beamed said frequency in a general direction, and killed those organisms.

It's entirely possible I'm comparing apples to oranges, and again I reiterate I have not looked at the OP's links. I'm only attempting to tackle one part of this at a time. If anyone has something to add or wants to poke holes in this quick mock-up of a theory, feel free. It will do all of us some good.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

I started a thread on it - The Theory of Everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

This is vaguely familiar to me. I think I might have read something about this in terms of the "recent" discovery of mono atomic rare earth elements being used as nutritional supplements. Supposedly does something to the frequencies at which your brain operates.

It's all related. Hence why this thread is so over-reaching and all encompassing. See my blurb on the "Mortal Oscillatory Rate" a few posts prior.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure, OP, what you're seeing in the videos "symbology" wise. The serpent on the lady's hat is this: Star of Life

All the others show satellite paths and beams. While I can see that the Iridium satellites could be utilized for nefarious purposes including some or maybe even most of the conspiracies everyone here is aware of, I don't understand what's so BIG about it and what getting the word out will do. There's no way of exposing the extent of it or taking it down if what we believe you're eluding to is true.

While I know you've already received this suggestion in other words, might I try suggesting it in a different way...to get across the grand scope of what you believe to be true, you might try telling it as a fictional story of what this satellite system does to us, the consequences, who's involved etc. I skipped over the last 3 pages, so if for some reason you attempted this, never mind, but from the previous few posts it seems people are still confused.

Nobody can help "get the word out" about something they don't understand.
edit on 16-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

edit on 16-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

jazz10, why don't you actually explain the conspiracy instead of posting tons of links that most people simply don't have the time or energy to read through?

Just a text would do. It isn't so hard to articulate your thoughts...
edit on 16/1/11 by Echtelion because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The lithium, HD, 3D, our computers, mobiles, pictures, Facebook - don't some tribes believe that pictures/photos can steal your soul?

Wonder what 'tagging' really means....Haha oh no.

My brother had a very strange dream about Facebook -

I logged off it for good weeks ago, it was liberating.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
Great goodness OP. There's a hell of a lot to absorb here. And I'll tell you this right now: I have not looked at a single one of your provided links. I read a thread from beginning to end before I intend on engaging in any conversation or debate. Having now reached the end at this point, I reply.

Based only on things I've heard of or have a passing knowledge of, I'm aware of something called the Mortal Oscillatory Rate, a term coined by american inventor Royal Raymond Rife. Basically, an energy frequency that kills organisms. He was reportedly able to discover the MOR for a number of organisms. As time went on a number of people tried to apply it towards medical use, but that's unimportant in regards to this thread.

More info here: Youtube: The Mortal Oscillatory Rate. Take notice of what is said at 3:15.

If these IRIDIUM satellites are capable of beaming a frequency, wherever it lies on the electromagnetic spectrum, then based only upon this information I suppose I can make the logical leap that these satellites can kill something.

You mention the massive bird deaths. You mention the fish deaths. These instances occurred only to organisms of a specific species. Maybe such satellites were tuned to the MOR of those specific species, beamed said frequency in a general direction, and killed those organisms.

It's entirely possible I'm comparing apples to oranges, and again I reiterate I have not looked at the OP's links. I'm only attempting to tackle one part of this at a time. If anyone has something to add or wants to poke holes in this quick mock-up of a theory, feel free. It will do all of us some good.

Good find!

Supposedly that Tesla used the very same resonance technique to alter and even destroy the structural integrity of rocks, and even the structure of massive buildings. That's known as the "earthquake machine".

Seems like using an amplified signal on the precise frequency by which an organism resonates affect the molecular structure of this organism, and eventually breaking it apart. That's nothing else than disintegration, and I'm afraid that this microwave beam research made by the military might lead to this.

but I don't know if it's related to this conspiracy theory... the former poster did not provide a lot of claims...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join