It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREXIT - Shocking Human POISON levels in LATEST gulf tests.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Your religious beliefs are of no concern to me and completely irrelevant to this conversation.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think they are VERY relevant.

Mine are not.

I am ATHIEST.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by iterationzero

I wonder from the answers, what we all believe, Faith?

IWould you like a list of the Worlds "Founding" Chemists, By Faith?...

edit on 15-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

first off- you seem to care about religion more than chemists will, i believe

second off, who gives a # if they think they are stuck in the matrix if they actually have the scientific knowledge to make you reel to protect yourself and then rely on faith. that way, if they publish something u dont agree with, you can blame the religion

i follow siddhartha guatama, yet i realize that when someone puts so much weight into others beliefs, they are either grasping at air or using it as a form of discredit
oh that guy who actually used scientific processes to test the theory i smoked out of my ass and made my assumptions sound like dribbel, but he's jewish so that means i was right all along.

its disgusting

you can say they are ALL jewish, but in turn would only be an effect on you, as you seem to see them how hitler did, as sneaky kniving thieves

but wait, why does religion matter at all when an individual enters the scientific field

yes, christians may want to pprove god's existance, bhuddists want to prove reincarnation, scientologists will want to prove aliens have been here....if the science doesnt match the claim though, religion won't matter. a christian scientist and a muslim scientist may disagree about their beliefs, but when you take that belief out, it comes down to science. stating a scientists religious beliefs only show me you put more thought into rather or not they believe your views, than what their science says.

you have lost my respect.
i simply dont respect judgemental, biased people

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Why is this topic so relevant to faith? It is a man made disaster with (i agree with you here) widespread repercussions.

As i said earlier, dont go quoting wikipedia like its gospel. 1st thing they taught us at uni! lol

Its actually not that cold anymore in scotland. Suprisingly mild for this time of year, bout 10°c outside just now. Better when its cold i think as it doesnt rain! :-)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by connelly4245
reply to post by aoi3610

Why is this topic so relevant to faith? It is a man made disaster with (i agree with you here) widespread repercussions.

because if a christian/muslim/jewish/scientologist/ anything but atheist scientist wants to disagree he can blame faith, or can discredit, and can ignore the actual argument. he has already shown that he believes everyone is out to get him, but bc well... he was quoting wiki like a gospel. he put all of this crap out there as if it was truth and undenialble, while right in the longrun, its the little details that make him wrong for different reasons than he believes

corexit can kill, nobody denied that. what we want to deny is how the op believe it kills

hydrogen is one of the most destructive elements we have when ignited (like our sun) yet it can be combined with oxygen to make water. then it would be like the op saying that water is extremely flammable and explosive bc it contains hydrogen. nothing wrong with looking for details, but to take details out of context makes his argument shaky

atoms especially have such odd properties when properly combined that intuition goes out the window. chlorine, a deadly gas can turn benign by adding a simple element particle, thats why he believes we are splitting hairs when if your evidence/explanation are flawed, how can you prove the actual thesis?

i dont even think the chemist is attacking him, he is attacking the supporting details, and the op's loose connections. if he went out and studied more, im sure he could impress the chemist, but when only half of the theory adds up, it discredits him, and anyone fighting to get the understanding of corexit out there
edit on 15-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

I am 100% with you, not ALL can be tarred with the same brush.

However;

I can only tell it how I see it.

I would be careful about involving HITLER, lest you get me onto the:

FUSION CENTERS
RESIDENTIAL CENTERS
GRAVE LINERS

Again?

To be fair you should do a little history on Germany before the War, and the part of the population that was of the "Jewish" faith. Where they stood, what they were doing.

There is a lot you were not "Taught". You have to go and learn.

I am not saying HITLER wasn't a bad man, he WAS VERY BAD.
He chose a VERY BAD BAD BAD way of dealing with the problem.

But I am affraid, I can still only tell it how I see it.

YOU and I, we both have that very same problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

and thats true, i was just merely pointing out the most obvious example. whats less obvious is that he really didnt care rather or not it was the jews to be exterminated, (we need to get back on tipic) it was just the political move that gave him so much support. they needed SOMEONE to blame. like the way our gov blames people

just leave religion out of it and it is so much more unbiased, and you may get well thought out replies from people that arent just criticizing you from dragging faith into it

i dont care what jews believe, or want to do (or what people believe they want to do [there are atheists who would want the same]), same with the christians and muslims. just stick to the science please

its much better for your image, or just debate tact and credibility.
people like arguing with people who will give good arguments, what they despise is when someone basicly says "nuh-uh, wikipedia told me differently" or "would u like me to tell you all of the founding chemists faiths?"

bad debate move, and puts your research at a disadvantage, even if its well done because in the end, it comes down to source

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am affraid that way of thinking is gonna end up with 63 out of every 64 Americans ending up in that list of places:

Fusion.....

I have yet to wonder about the rest of us.

I'd like to say it was just a selelct few. But this is 2000 years of History.

I have made my point, readers will understand.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think pre-depopulation via abortion is doing the job quite well. No need for messy depopulation when you can convince the sheeple to kill their children before they are even born.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

they will understand you want them to believe that because thinking the jews were just a scapegoat for hitler, they will end up in conentration camps?
or that we will choose another scapegoat to keep us from overthrowing them and being thrown into said concentration camps?

i cant tell which side of that you are on, but it doesnt change my previous statements.

i also believe that if that number went to concentration camps there would be nobody guarding it.
how long before the people guarding it realize what they are doing to their family members, and friends and refuse orders?
how long before several extremists like me with high-powered rifles take out the guard towers then tear down the fences to let the people go?
i know if they try rounding up people for fema camps they will NOT have any gun-owners with them because they wouldve made their stand by then and simply refused to go along with a stream of hot lead??
there are too many factors, and the longer we wait, the more factors come in to play.
if they want us in camps, they need our guns first.
so when they take our guns, you can freak everyone out about the fema camps, but remember all the little youngsters of generation x arent going to take that crap, and if they throw them into a camp, people will finally get why so many "terrorists" were speaking against the government and trying to warn people

i guaruntee you if you spend a few weeks at camp fema, then get broken out, there is no question as to whether or not they decide to revolt then. they would join in a heart-beat, and there would be jobs for everyone, no matter what condition they are in, its the way of humanity to grow some real balls only when the government starts threatening to cut them off

(again, back off topic.)
now i realize you wont elaborate on your other posts, so people will see that im right and you cant support your theory, see that your right and believe you, make their own opinion, or try to trash us both. you dont know what people are going to believe
the gov doesnt know what people will believe
why is it so hard to think that such an event like rounding up the population will never work?
do you realy believe there are that many people tht will let the gov do their thing if its DIRECTLY affecting their home and family?

it would be a disaster on their part, so never assume what people are going to think unless you are showing the entire spectrum of what the circumstances warrant.

on another note, i would save stalin himself from having to deal with such a rediculous idea as living your lifetime in these residential centers, so i dont care if you want genocide for the human race, your life is important. and even the fact that i would sacrifice my life for an ungrateful bigot should show you that the world is counter-intuitive. the fact that someone would look past the hate and see the beauty of the love within you (even if minute) and decide even you get a second chance may cause said bigot to accept that second chance

you just seem to be trying to convince people that they are doomed and there is nothing they can do about it but watch it happen.

why not enforce the belief that if it were to happen you would do anything in your power to help them? why not try to inspire others to do the same? you are too busy wanting to be the one that was "right" or saw it coming. say you really do see this coming and actually believe it.

if thats true, you wouldnt be on this sight, you would be stockpiling. you would be showing people ways to survive in worst case scenarios and give them information that fox wont. yo would be pushing for preparedness that we arent ready to live in a world without electricity, and you would show people ways around that. you dont do that, you try to point at this event and say doomsday without any real warning other than "HEADS UP"

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by aoi3610

WOW!!

Almost don't know where to start. Amazing.
Start on Corexit, end up into Stalin?

I just tell it like it I see it, you CAN make up YOUR own mind?
I expect everyone else to do the SAME.

Supposition....

The USA, and probably us, Europe, will start to get ILL.

They are not going to come and force you to go. That is not the way

Quarantine perhaps? I am sure it is all "prepared".
YOU will WANT to go, because of something they say.

They have BIGGER guns.
We have the "NHS"...

i cant tell which side of that you are on, but it doesnt change my previous statements.

I have asked myself now that same question about a number of users of this site.

I am not saying anything NEW here?
LOTS of others are saying BITS of it.

I'm just SAYING it ALL at once.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

now i realize you wont elaborate on your other posts

That just made me LAUGH.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie
reply to post by thegoodearth

I had no idea about Hydraulic fracturing until I came across the movie Gasland, I was shocked at what was going on. Anyone who has not seen this movie should definitely check it out. Gasland 2010

This is crazy I wonder whats next?

Yes, I did a in depth thread on Fracking, for those interested. I saw Gasland at a local screening too. It was grim.

Anyone who thinks that the "examiner" is exaggerating the horror of Corexit because it is a tabloid should check out Halliburton and fracking. Then they will see just how grotesque this company is.

~Marcellus Shale Project, Fracking & Halliburton~ The Raping of Small Town, U.S.A.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
now since my respone was accidentally posted as a "quote" its been removed, but i was just trying to show you that if i would help stalin in the situation, i would gladly help a bigot like you as well. its also funny how you similarly turned the defense of your theory that "is posted in bits" other places to religion and fema camps, i was following suit

elaborating on your other posts would be elaborating on why you find it neccesary to defend your theory untill it takes too much heat, then can change the subject untill we get frustrated and leave

think about it boss "gov tells everyone of massive outbreak of mutated ebola (like the samples at atlanta georgia) and is grouping everyone in the country into densely packed camps with armed guards where escape is impossible. hmmmmmm, sounds lie a great idea, that way the epidemic can spread through the compound in hours, and by then there is no escape. you are really going tobelieve anything they do to protect yu really will? everything they touch disintagrates. you dont think all of the people that have been led to question our gov are going to question that?

i didnt say you were not adding anything new, i said that the way you were doing it isnt proactive at all, and more reactionary.

again, its like you dont want people to be ready for it, you just want to be the first to say, oh i predicted this. predict ways people are going to get around it and i will be impressed. get back on topic and defend the "data" you collected and put together and ill be impressed.

stop sounding like a defensive child and i might put more thought into your responses. you criticize me for being so off topic, but you change topics anytime someone questions your facts

so you will again, try to discredit me. you will laugh when i tell you that you seemingly abandoned your first posts, thinking they would stand on their own (falsely) without any description from you. its like quoting people out of context, but you do it with science instead. ignore me some more, i wont question you, but someone else should.

hopefully we DO end up in a gordammin fema camp so people would actually wake te hell up and realize that because im different, we are stronger together than a hundred people who are all the same. maybe then people would finally realize the value of human life, and when the gov tells you they are doing something for one reason, find the other reasons before you are so excited to get their protection from whatever you could defend against yourself

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What disturbs me is that you have now on 4 occasions attempted, quite successfully I must add to destroy this thread.

4 HUGE chunks of text. No one will read.

They will again switch off.

THAT'S WHAT I SEE.

Shame is, your last paragraph made sense.

You SAY I made my points but I did not back them up?

I posted a big stack of answers and links, I'd call that backing it up.

It is YOU that has the issue.

I will start Thread after Thread. YOU will have to DESTROY them all.

PEOPLE WILL SEE.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
fine, i admit that i will most likely trash any thread where the only link is wikipedia, that turns people off of it enough. i dont care if people will read it. if its long they probably wont. but you will. was i talking to them?

everyone will read the thread eventually, you act like its such a bad thing nobody will read my posts, but its got the flags, i wont ask you to post anything other than wikipedia, but i hope someone else will please

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

OK, then your lack of religious beliefs is irrelevant to the discussion about what was wrong with your "intuition" regarding the chemistry at hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The worst thing about it all.

Whilst digging about Corexit, and then during this thread and where it has gone, who has contacted me, what I have found out and what I know.

It has not even started yet.

TODAY, 4.16am, then it will begin.

Worry. I read a thread that leads to a company that has managed to install:

66 Satellites, 6 spares, each equiped, potentially, with a Gamma Ray emitting Element.
Wild Stuff, shame is, further I look, worse it looks. 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 (Other thread)

Iridium...

China knows, they shot 1 down I think.

They have only been testing it, recently on Israel.

Did you know, January 20th is the NEW YEAR for trees in our good Hebrew land.
(Think about that on Thursday Evening)
edit on 15-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
do you see why the source of misquoted text is the most important thing to call out in the threads? when everyone agrees you dont get the little tid-bits of wtf like this. plz, plz tell me you have proof or this is just sarcasm to get us to go away

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join